Are white women attracted to black men?

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#141599 Jul 2, 2014
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
It works the other way around. Thanks to Obamanomics and Obamacare pretty much all American jobs are being outsourced to China. Before long the USA will be comparable to Haiti.
Shrugs.
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#141600 Jul 2, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>Asians werent enslaving Christians. It was Muslims that were.

By Asia I'm talking about the far East, not Asia minor which is a totally different people and culture. And the slavery of Christians paled in comparison to the African slave trade. Especially considering that if those Christians had the means to purchase their freedom they could do so either by eventually paying their captors off or by organizing payment from outside sources to secure their release.

Slavery of Christians was really just ransom unless they couldnt afford to pay.
The Mongols were not in the ransom business. Not what the slave trade was about. They were not raiding eastern European towns looking for aristocrats. Not why the word slave originates from slav.

Indians, Pakistanis, Persians, Turks and Arabs are Asians too. Asia does not just mean China.
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#141601 Jul 2, 2014
felisitas wrote:
Wal-Mart is our nation's largest employer with some 1.4 million employees in the United States and more than $25 billion in pre-tax profit. So why are Wal-Mart employees the largest group of Medicaid recipients in many states? Wal-Mart could, say, pay each of its 1 million lowest-paid workers an extra $10,000 per year, raise them all out of poverty and enable them to, of all things, afford to shop at Wal-Mart. Not only would this also save us all the expense of the food stamps, Medicaid and rent assistance that they currently require, but Wal-Mart would still earn more than $15 billion pre-tax per year. Wal-Mart won't (and shouldn't) volunteer to pay its workers more than their competitors. In order for us to have an economy that works for everyone, we should compel all retailers to pay living wages--not just ask politely.
Walmart is probably China's largest employer. Have you looked at where most of those cheap knockoffs they sell were actually made? My favorite is when something says "assembled in China from American parts". They shipped it all the way over there for someone to screw it together and then shipped it back? In fact if you go to Kyiv or if you go to Caracas... the same cheap Chinese made products are on sale everywhere.

Location hidden

#141602 Jul 2, 2014
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
So African gorillas are to blame for the lung cancer there too?
As for cotton China has plenty of land where it would grow just fine and dirt poor farmers. They would have had no need to import from overpriced western sources.
African gorillas dont cause cancer.

It's African diamond mines that do.

As for China, it has and remains the biggest importer of cotton world wide. Despite having their own fields they've always imported more.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-03-21/chin...

Google is a handy tool...you should try it before trying to make a point.

Location hidden

#141603 Jul 2, 2014
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
The Mongols were not in the ransom business. Not what the slave trade was about. They were not raiding eastern European towns looking for aristocrats. Not why the word slave originates from slav.
Indians, Pakistanis, Persians, Turks and Arabs are Asians too. Asia does not just mean China.
Lol very very few Christian slaves made it as far East as Mongolia and were most likely already slaves to begin with that were just re sold there.

Most Christian slaves were sold in North Africa or Turkey. Not quite what we consider Asia today.

Try a book.

:)
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#141604 Jul 2, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>Shrugs.
So you are unconcerned with a) Obama's outsourcing of jobs to China and b) Beijing buying up Washington's bad debt? Pretty sure that when it was Reagan and Bush cluelessly running up the nation's credit cards you would have thought it a bad idea.
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#141605 Jul 2, 2014
IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>
What are your thoughts on foreign aid and overall charity to the african nations?
I would be more concerned with Obama's running up the national debt and borrowing from communist China and the Saudi monarchy to keep up on the interest payments. He seems to have not only continued Bush's economic policy but accelerated it.

If we are to be the world's biggest debtor nation we should be the ones getting foreign aid.

Location hidden

#141606 Jul 2, 2014
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are unconcerned with a) Obama's outsourcing of jobs to China and b) Beijing buying up Washington's bad debt? Pretty sure that when it was Reagan and Bush cluelessly running up the nation's credit cards you would have thought it a bad idea.
Yeah it's a concern but it's not to be laid on Obama.

These were pre existing conditions before the current administration.
blonDze

Coatesville, PA

#141607 Jul 2, 2014
Happy birthday to me!

And the answer remains the same; YES!
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#141608 Jul 2, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah it's a concern but it's not to be laid on Obama.

These were pre existing conditions before the current administration.
I blame Obama. I blame Bush. If they both run up the nation's credit cards and both of their policies lead to the outsourcing of jobs then both deserve the blame.

Did Obama run promising "more of the same"?

IronOak

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#141609 Jul 2, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>Ok then...I dont think about it.
You didnt answer my question...
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#141610 Jul 2, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>Lol very very few Christian slaves made it as far East as Mongolia and were most likely already slaves to begin with that were just re sold there.

Most Christian slaves were sold in North Africa or Turkey. Not quite what we consider Asia today.

Try a book.

The Mongols who invaded eastern Europe had little to do with Mongolia. Most of them were actually Turks and Persians who joined the Mongol horde as it swept across Asia to avoid being wiped out by it.

That is why the Mongols who conquered China and much of Asia followed their native Mongolian religion and the Mongols who raided Russian territory were Moslems. The Golden Horde to the west were a different sort of threat.

Location hidden

#141611 Jul 2, 2014
IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>
You didnt answer my question...
I answered it twice actually. Sorry it's not what you wanted to hear but thats my take on it.

Location hidden

#141612 Jul 2, 2014
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
I blame Obama. I blame Bush. If they both run up the nation's credit cards and both of their policies lead to the outsourcing of jobs then both deserve the blame.
Did Obama run promising "more of the same"?
Not really all that interested in politics soo...

Location hidden

#141613 Jul 2, 2014
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
The Mongols who invaded eastern Europe had little to do with Mongolia. Most of them were actually Turks and Persians who joined the Mongol horde as it swept across Asia to avoid being wiped out by it.
That is why the Mongols who conquered China and much of Asia followed their native Mongolian religion and the Mongols who raided Russian territory were Moslems. The Golden Horde to the west were a different sort of threat.
The Mongolian incursions happened nearly 1000 years ago, twice as long ago as the Atlantic slave trade. There are no direct descendants that we know of today that can testify to having slave ancestors from that time.

Nor are "Mongolian" societies today directly tied with the goings on of Genghis Khan and his heirs. Not to mention that this was just a sliver of time in comparison to 400 years of African slave trading. What, the golden horde did their thing for maybe less than 40 years? If that.

You may as well say the Romans enslaved Britons 2000 years ago for all the effect it has on Italy today.
Daddys______HoMe

Lucasville, OH

#141614 Jul 2, 2014
blonDze wrote:
Happy birthday to me!
you retired and on SSI use your golden age card more than ever save money even get a discount at trader Joes

Location hidden

#141615 Jul 2, 2014
When you were talking about Christian slaves I thought you meant the Barbary Coast days of the 15th -17th centuries. That might be comparable but you want to go back nearly 1000 years and discuss a mere generation of opression? Lol

Location hidden

#141616 Jul 2, 2014
blonDze wrote:
Happy birthday to me!
Happy b'day Blonde.

May you get a red bow wrapped black dck on this special day...attached to a man of course.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#141617 Jul 2, 2014
felisitas wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe your rubber dolly has a horse face and she reminds you of your rubber dolly? Could that be it?
Lol your stupid comments are laughable ..your a joke and a fuggin ugly joke at that ha .Now get back to your day job .. Sitting online pretending to be a nazi while having non stop boring conversations with the very people you claim to hate because stormfront banned you .. Even They could tell you wanted some black c@@k in your mouth .. Ha ha .. Enjoy ..

“Kind, yet..........”

Level 2

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#141618 Jul 2, 2014
ti amo 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol your stupid comments are laughable ..your a joke and a fuggin ugly joke at that ha .Now get back to your day job .. Sitting online pretending to be a nazi while having non stop boring conversations with the very people you claim to hate because stormfront banned you .. Even They could tell you wanted some black c@@k in your mouth .. Ha ha .. Enjoy ..
OMG!!

lmbao!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
black men are entitled to white women (Jun '15) 2 min Truth Hurts 43
Idea To Make Whites Leave America 2 min Guest 55
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 3 min Trumping On 272
White Men Can't Fight 4 min Truth Hurts 9
black men need to go away and accept that white... (Nov '15) 8 min OhWell 34
Idea To Make N**gers Good 17 min Truth Hurts 3
Black Men Are the Most Successful Men in America 31 min Andrew 10
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 53 min IT IS I 46,291
How Fkn dumb can Republicans get? 2.0 2 hr Hillary 32
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 2 hr Harrisson 42
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 hr Don Barros Serrano 32,582
More from around the web