Are white women attracted to black men?
Cha

United States

#141456 Jun 29, 2014
MACfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen some of these black American women aka hoodrats out here in the real world.:)
Not hard to figure why some brothas love white women, instead of dealing with those ratchet beasts with a terrible disposition.
These BlackWomen became ratchet when the Black Men also became ratchet; with the mentality of (if you can't win, join in.)
(If you CAN'T beat them, join them.). SOME actually gave up.

Sad reality; however, many did, and still are, intact. Their raising their little ones alone which caused this out grown out of hand problem in the first place.

There is NO doubt, that when men are upright and always tries to remain on point actually doing it, WOMEN FOLLOW SUITE.

That is with any group. If there's interruptions, all feel it.
African American and was blessed; I have a WONDERFUL Father, and of COURSE Mother, who BOTH were in the home to raise me and my sibblings. Also BOTH worked; so my brothers KNOW how to do things in reference to FAMILY CARE and what it takes to MAINTAIN IT.
No (doubt) my sister and self are DEFINITELY on point; and about it.
felisitas

North Hollywood, CA

#141457 Jun 29, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>Have you been there? I have..plenty. Lived in Kenya for two years, have family in South Africa and was there last year. Been to Mozambique, Malawi, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, and Uganda.
Far less worse than the media portraits. Africa is developing rather quickly actually but yes there are still issues such as slow growth in emerging markets which could impact both export demand and commodity prices. Oh I've got my eye very close on the economic situation in certain countries there. That being said, I'm seeing my pennies turn into dollars there. Which can only happen because there dollars are turning into millions more.
And I make damn sure my fckin money turns a profit. But stay ignorant whiteboy... stay ignorant.
Dont want this cash cow putting milk in YOUR european bucket.
Pleeeze we have google you know.
Quote:Jews have had a monopoly on the diamond merchant business for centuries, ever since it turned international in Belgium and the Netherlands a few centuries ago. To this day Debeers (run by the Jewish Oppenheimer family) and Lev Leviev (the Soviet-born Jewish CEO of the world’s second largest diamond exporter) use Blacks as slave labor to extract diamonds, with total disregard for their health and safety
felisitas

North Hollywood, CA

#141458 Jun 29, 2014
Why do you think their last names are "diamond"? The largest chain of plumbing companies here in California is run by Mike Diamond and I heard the little Jew is a slave driver squeezing every penny out of his employees, making them pay for their uniforms cleaned, and pretty much everything.

Since: Feb 14

New York, NY

#141459 Jun 29, 2014
felisitas wrote:
<quoted text>Pleeeze we have google you know.
Quote:Jews have had a monopoly on the diamond merchant business for centuries, ever since it turned international in Belgium and the Netherlands a few centuries ago. To this day Debeers (run by the Jewish Oppenheimer family) and Lev Leviev (the Soviet-born Jewish CEO of the world’s second largest diamond exporter) use Blacks as slave labor to extract diamonds, with total disregard for their health and safety
We can google on swimming lessons too but getting in the water is the best way to learn....

And all you're talking about is one country (South Africa) There are over 40 MORE smh.

New York, NY

#141460 Jun 29, 2014
felisitas wrote:
Why do you think their last names are "diamond"? The largest chain of plumbing companies here in California is run by Mike Diamond and I heard the little Jew is a slave driver squeezing every penny out of his employees, making them pay for their uniforms cleaned, and pretty much everything.
You were never the brightest of bulbs.

You do know that dont you?
felisitas

North Hollywood, CA

#141461 Jun 29, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>You were never the brightest of bulbs.
You do know that dont you?
Well as often as that phrase has been used by Msdivine I would say you are not the brightest bulb for asking me ?
Like this is the first time I heard it?
felisitas

North Hollywood, CA

#141462 Jun 29, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>We can google on swimming lessons too but getting in the water is the best way to learn....
And all you're talking about is one country (South Africa) There are over 40 MORE smh.
Well NO

qUOTE:

In just the past two decades, seven African countries have endured brutal civil conflicts fueled by diamonds: Sierra Leone, Liberia, Angola, the Republic of Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, the Central African Republic, and the Democratic Republic of Congo. Diamonds intensify civil wars by financing militaries and rebel militias.
felisitas

North Hollywood, CA

#141463 Jun 29, 2014
Now either you are Jewish, or you are kissing your Jewess girlfriends azz, because she looks Jewish, in fact pure bred Jewess.
We use pictures like hers all the time....

New York, NY

#141464 Jun 29, 2014
felisitas wrote:
<quoted text>Well as often as that phrase has been used by Msdivine I would say you are not the brightest bulb for asking me ?
Like this is the first time I heard it?
Well things must often be repeated to those of slower wit.

Which to the individual is often interpreted as the person doing the repeating as the one not so bright.

It's kinda the same mentality an F grade student has when complaining about how stupid having to do homework every night is.
felisitas

North Hollywood, CA

#141465 Jun 29, 2014
Quote:It's interesting to reflect on how many Golds, Silvers, Diamonds and Rubys there are in the Jewish population.

New York, NY

#141466 Jun 29, 2014
felisitas wrote:
<quoted text>Well NO
qUOTE:
In just the past two decades, seven African countries have endured brutal civil conflicts fueled by diamonds: Sierra Leone, Liberia, Angola, the Republic of Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, the Central African Republic, and the Democratic Republic of Congo. Diamonds intensify civil wars by financing militaries and rebel militias.
(A) What does that have to do with Africas growing economy as a whole and (B) 7 out of 40+ countries is not that substantial.

Theres conflict in Eastern Europe and has been on and off for decades. Does that speak for the whole continent?

It's called "thinking" before you speak...

:)

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#141467 Jun 29, 2014
felisitas wrote:
I have another question for Msdivine, My dog every time he hears a fire cracker shakes and trembles for hours, what do I do?
You might ask your vet for a pill to relax him during holidays where firecrackers go off. My friend's little dog has to be almost knocked out or he tears up everything in sight. Check with your vet and save yourself a major headache. Good luck, seriously.....Poor baby. I know how traumatic it can be for the little guys....

New York, NY

#141468 Jun 29, 2014
felisitas wrote:
Now either you are Jewish, or you are kissing your Jewess girlfriends azz, because she looks Jewish, in fact pure bred Jewess.
Jew jew jew jew. Thats all you are capable of thinking about.

That and dangerous blacks. Must be a very small world you live in.

Mental midget.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#141469 Jun 29, 2014
felisitas wrote:
SERIOUSLY, Feli.....JEWS are not a race of people. Certain races/ethnic groups of people are more inclined to follow Judaism but that is no different than saying most Italians follow Catholicism but Catholic is NOT a race....Still sayin'

and, by the way, I heard your buddy Alex is knee deep in another scandalous mess.....smh.....

IronOak

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#141470 Jun 29, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>Have you been there? I have..plenty. Lived in Kenya for two years, have family in South Africa and was there last year. Been to Mozambique, Malawi, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, and Uganda.
Far less worse than the media portraits. Africa is developing rather quickly actually but yes there are still issues such as slow growth in emerging markets which could impact both export demand and commodity prices. Oh I've got my eye very close on the economic situation in certain countries there. That being said, I'm seeing my pennies turn into dollars there. Which can only happen because there dollars are turning into millions more.
And I make damn sure my fckin money turns a profit. But stay ignorant whiteboy... stay ignorant.
Dont want this cash cow putting milk in YOUR european bucket.
I served there for too many years to actually believe your BS...

Blackmales are too corrupt... Theyll sell their azzes for a few bucks.

Yea you can see some growth until some melanin poisoned motherphocker tears it all up.

That continent havent even seen unions yet...

New York, NY

#141471 Jun 29, 2014
IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>
I served there for too many years to actually believe your BS...
Blackmales are too corrupt... Theyll sell their azzes for a few bucks.
Yea you can see some growth until some melanin poisoned motherphocker tears it all up.
That continent havent even seen unions yet...
Where have you served?

New York, NY

#141472 Jun 29, 2014
Lol and unions are definitely not a sign of a developed country. If anything unions are scams started by the Italian mob.
felisitas

North Hollywood, CA

#141473 Jun 29, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
You might ask your vet for a pill to relax him during holidays where firecrackers go off. My friend's little dog has to be almost knocked out or he tears up everything in sight. Check with your vet and save yourself a major headache. Good luck, seriously.....Poor baby. I know how traumatic it can be for the little guys....
Can dogs drink Vodka? How about a glass of Vodka? Would that calm him?
Sheeet can't afford to go to a doctor myself....The dog is a potential alcoholic, my husband left a glass of a mixed gin drink unguarded, and the dog drank it up, he takes after his daddy.

IronOak

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#141474 Jun 29, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>Where have you served?
Based in Chad in africa.
felisitas

North Hollywood, CA

#141475 Jun 29, 2014
It was a classic example of ' my dog ate my homework", My husband said "did you just drink my glass of liquor"? I said the "dog did it" and my husband says "oh pleeze you expect me to believe that"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Aquarius-WY 1,547,447
Why Does It Take So Many BMs To Fight 1 White, ... 10 min T-BOS 309
If WW Want BM, Why Are Forcible Rapes So Common? (Aug '12) 16 min T-BOS 640
Who is more damaging? #45 or Drugs 36 min 2 Dogs 1
A black man invented the telephone in 1973...wh... 38 min XXX 1
What's the next Detroit? 41 min XXX 1
My city's dating scene is toxic 56 min Wtf 1
Otto Warmbier CROAKS!!! 1 hr XXX 42
Can I get a black boyfriend? 2 hr Peggy 104
white ppl are always at war or preparing for war 2 hr Cigar Face 94