“Troll Bustin since 2012”

Since: Feb 14

Brooklyn, NY

#141414 Jun 28, 2014
IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>
Ive slapped coloured women around too. Its basically any woman who attacks me and their boyfriends/husbands, brothers, fathers.
Why even bother to be witty with airheads? Thats just waste.
"making it well known"?? smh
Why do you need to beat on women tho? I understand that plenny of em deserve it believe me I do but YOU cant be the one to do it lol.

I got 5-6 bad ass bytches I know that handle chit like that and get the job done well too.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#141415 Jun 28, 2014
Wake up wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. LOL Those who threaten the safety of civilized society are hardly welcomed to stay. I'm hardly for the demasculation of men but condoning rape and murder, perpetuating a cycle of violence against women, is another thing in that civilized society is threatened by it.
As the sayng goes, we can do this the easy way or the hard way, so pack up your belongings because it's time for you to go.
Yes. Smh. I don't know if he's a mentally ill or a borderline retard. But someone who's thrilled by watching a murdered and raped woman, does not voice that in any public situation. He's got no inhibitions. I don't think he lives in a family or has a job though. Those types don't last long in any situation. If he ever had a wife and five children CPS has been involved . It's different where he lives.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#141417 Jun 28, 2014
felisitas wrote:
Well I think Iron Oak would fit in well in Nazi Germany, there were all kinds of blacks fighting for Hitler.
Proof
My black Nazi video, see the black wolf represents the black race, and the white wolf represents the white race.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =UiQXNknsajAXX&index=19 &list=FLHKrmusInpO0cegqS3V qaqw
Blacks fought in the wehrmacht.

Blacks were not allowed to mate with the aryans but there were many blacks even in Berlin...

No1 really cares about the c00n physical abilities in europe...

N((ggers are taking our money... Billions of euros are going for supporting black dykes.
IN FINLAND ALONE!
No1 would pipe things like Angela Merkel. No man but the black man...

Brooklyn, NY

#141418 Jun 28, 2014
felisitas wrote:
Well I think Iron Oak would fit in well in Nazi Germany, there were all kinds of blacks fighting for Hitler.
Proof
My black Nazi video, see the black wolf represents the black race, and the white wolf represents the white race.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =UiQXNknsajAXX&index=19 &list=FLHKrmusInpO0cegqS3V qaqw
So what? You had stupid misguided niccas fighting for or aiding the confederate soldiers during the Civil war too.

We have a few of idiot Uncle Ruckus types.
laidback

Ithaca, NY

#141419 Jun 28, 2014
a real white woman wrote:
<quoted text> I'm a white woman, about 5'7 130 pounds, sexy I must say, but I date white men, and black men. I'm free like that.If you go on another site, such a white and asian dating it's the same thing going on. Blame, and Shame. No one is mentally free.
Nice reason to like them, a body part...
Wake up

Galion, OH

#141420 Jun 28, 2014
IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>
Ive slapped coloured women around too. Its basically any woman who attacks me and their boyfriends/husbands, brothers, fathers.
Well, first off, I don't care who it is, if a person is physically attacked, they have a right to defend themself. If it's a verbal altercation, that is where I draw the line. Now, if a man wants to run his mouth to another man or attacks another man, they shouldn't cry foul later. However, no man should be laying his hands on a woman and I would hope, she wouldn't lay her hands on a man. My Mother alwayzs told me that men aren't women and they react differently than women do. Meaning that men often resolve things though physically fighting, so don't attack men in that there are those who will hit back. And there are some women that if you hit or slap them, things may not bode well for the man.

If you think being witty with an airhead is a waste, then just walk away.

Well known, meaning from my observations on this forum of course.
felisitas

Carson, CA

#141421 Jun 28, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Smh. I don't know if he's a mentally ill or a borderline retard. But someone who's thrilled by watching a murdered and raped woman, does not voice that in any public situation. He's got no inhibitions. I don't think he lives in a family or has a job though. Those types don't last long in any situation. If he ever had a wife and five children CPS has been involved . It's different where he lives.
Honestly I think the video is a good thing, it brings home the seriousness of what can happen, people need to see death for it to register.
That video made a lasting impression on me, it has caused me to live my life always in cautious self protective mode.

Location hidden

#141422 Jun 28, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
I do...:D You are welcome to try and kick my azz...
I have a family... You just compare yourself to my lover and my sons like a coward...
Please stop obsessing about my family...
I know you are ugly... Post your pic.
Attractive females post their pics.
I think you are one of these fat piggie females who phock a n((a...
felisitas

Carson, CA

#141423 Jun 28, 2014
IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>
It is against the law, a battery and assault charge for starters.You just can't go around hitting people weaker then you.
Your wife needs to learn how to fight her own battles, if she is smaller the only thing to do is call the authorities.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#141424 Jun 28, 2014
IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>
I do...:D You are welcome to try and kick my azz...
I have a family... You just compare yourself to my lover and my sons like a coward...
Please stop obsessing about my family...
I know you are ugly... Post your pic.
Attractive females post their pics.
I think you are one of these fat piggie females who phock a n((a...
Projection.:)

Brooklyn, NY

#141425 Jun 28, 2014
IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks fought in the wehrmacht.
Blacks were not allowed to mate with the aryans but there were many blacks even in Berlin...
No1 really cares about the c00n physical abilities in europe...
N((ggers are taking our money... Billions of euros are going for supporting black dykes.
IN FINLAND ALONE!
No1 would pipe things like Angela Merkel. No man but the black man...
Black man is the only reason you ever get laid in the first place wigga.

If not for a bm you wouldnt have a black wife lol.

Location hidden

#141426 Jun 28, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you need to beat on women tho? I understand that plenny of em deserve it believe me I do but YOU cant be the one to do it lol.
I got 5-6 bad ass bytches I know that handle chit like that and get the job done well too.
No... These chicks made it seem like I beat women all the time...

Just punching the ghetto ones back.

My wife has slapped me plenty of times. I dont wanna hit her...

Might ruin the beauty...:D

Location hidden

#141427 Jun 28, 2014
felisitas wrote:
<quoted text>It is against the law, a battery and assault charge for starters.You just can't go around hitting people weaker then you.
Your wife needs to learn how to fight her own battles, if she is smaller the only thing to do is call the authorities.
I have never hit my wife...

I have never hit my women...

My wife has slapped me plenty of times.

Im talking about the low-class ghetto ones... They have no worth...
laidback

Ithaca, NY

#141428 Jun 28, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>Oh try saying something new you boring fck.
Wow! you don't need to get upset I was just making a comment...
laidback

Ithaca, NY

#141429 Jun 28, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>Black man is the only reason you ever get laid in the first place wigga.
By the way ...Is it you in the picture?

Location hidden

#141430 Jun 28, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>Black man is the only reason you ever get laid in the first place wigga.
Yea like the black women are the 1st choise around here...

Theres so many of them here...

Believe you me... Im not the one getting your azz charged with rape when Im pissed...

Its a business... A white woman claiming that black man raped her... Gets the insurance money.. BOOM!

Brooklyn, NY

#141431 Jun 28, 2014
laidback wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! you don't need to get upset I was just making a comment...
Upset not.

Bored...very.

Brooklyn, NY

#141432 Jun 28, 2014
laidback wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way ...Is it you in the picture?
Yes.

Brooklyn, NY

#141434 Jun 28, 2014
IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea like the black women are the 1st choise around here...
Theres so many of them here...
Believe you me... Im not the one getting your azz charged with rape when Im pissed...
Its a business... A white woman claiming that black man raped her... Gets the insurance money.. BOOM!
As far as I'm concerned if you're black and you choose to live in a country like Finland you're only asking for problems.

Why any black person would want to live there is beyond me.

Location hidden

#141435 Jun 28, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>As far as I'm concerned if you're black and you choose to live in a country like Finland you're only asking for problems.
Why any black person would want to live there is beyond me.
ITS BECAUSE OF THE WELFARE SYSTEM!! Its suprising that some Congo kings know how to find Finland.

Over 2000 bucks for kneegrows for not doing work... All for "cultural enrichment".

And some fat white piece of shyt woman giving you some extra doe for being her boytoy.

Loulou is a fat white piece of shyt woman since every hot chick posts their pic...

Every last one of them post their pic...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The rise of Black Atheists (May '12) 2 min Redefined 335
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Dale 1,205,952
This is a white forum! 5 min White Knight 1
This is why Black people cannot use the internet 9 min Look 2
Yemen's crisis worsens 9 min selina london 35
michelle obamas new no wig look lol 10 min dbiggs69 9
News Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) 13 min zef 5,610
Biracial IS NOT black 22 min AmeliaSkunks 268
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Concerned Israelite 112,309
black men love to date fat and ugly white women 1 hr Mick 78
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Ingwe Temujin 31,998
More from around the web