Are white women attracted to black men?

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#141321 Jun 26, 2014
Buahahahahaha....I definitely STRUCK A NERVE....Foolicia is judging those posts again.....What part of I couldn't care less about your silly pats on the back ratings do you continue to miss? My posts remain and you look like the clown that you are.

Oh, it is day two of HAPPY LAKOTA VICTORY DAY!!!!!!! On this day (and yesterday) CUSTER and his crew got their comeuppance.....Good riddance to bad rubbish......Ma Lakota.......

Free Leonard Peltier.......

“Kind, yet..........”

Level 2

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#141322 Jun 26, 2014
Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound quite confused to me, really.
You're proud?
Of what?
What have you done, or who have you helped to be so proud?
You love your people? Good for you. Wanna cookie?
Like the rest of 'em you sound VERY confused and angry. The last thing on your mind should be black this or black that. The last thing on your mind should be other people and what you think they hate. Whatever you do, use discretion with the "I'm a proud black woman" b.s. because I've been exposed to it all my life and see right through the lies.
Think about it.
According to you....TOM....everyone (black) is either angry, CONFUSED, wears weave, picks cotton, unemployed, sales drugs.....yada yada yada.

Actually, I'm chilling and laughing my black azz off at your buffoonery. lol

Since: Feb 14

New York, NY

#141323 Jun 26, 2014
IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot show them...No permission...
I cannot do such a thing... I promised.
I have her pictures in my phone... I cannot show them... They are private.
Well what kinda pics you talkin about? lol.
Somali Prince

Haverford, PA

#141324 Jun 26, 2014
You ghetto apes are so hung up on white women its pathetic. Sure, its fun to f*ck them, but to marry one is pitiful and treacherous. No Somali women would be caught dead with you ghetto trash. They have too much self respect. lol

Since: Jun 14

Enterprise, AL

#141325 Jun 26, 2014
I'm sure there's tons of white chicks that are into to black guys. Based on my experiences with all races, I'm pretty sure the girls feen for black peen, too. :D

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#141326 Jun 26, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>Lol ok.
Lol .. I just spotted that .. ;)
Kip

Mountain View, CA

#141328 Jun 26, 2014
dcm2 wrote:
<quoted text>
According to you....TOM....everyone (black) is either angry, CONFUSED, wears weave, picks cotton, unemployed, sales drugs.....yada yada yada.
Actually, I'm chilling and laughing my black azz off at your buffoonery. lol
I dont recall ever saying everyone black was angry or on drugs.
salt city fats

Providence, UT

#141329 Jun 26, 2014
Sphere wrote:
I'm sure there's tons of white chicks that are into to black guys. Based on my experiences with all races, I'm pretty sure the girls feen for black peen, too.:D
yep about 4- 500 pounders

IronOak

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#141331 Jun 26, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>Well what kinda pics you talkin about? lol.
Just a few nude pics.

IronOak

Location hidden

#141332 Jun 26, 2014
salt city fats wrote:
<quoted text>
yep about 4- 500 pounders
Seem to be fat pigs with mulatto basterds saying "no white man wants to date me because they are insecure"...

Phocking retarded.

No phocking mudshark backstabber will ever come near my family...
felisitas

North Hollywood, CA

#141333 Jun 26, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Can YOU say BI-POLAR? I don't know what bit you in the backside this morning but the rant was rather a wasted effort. I got to the Russian mudshark part and realised you couldn't be talking about me. I scrolled through the rest, as usual......smh....
Oh for crying out loud , the black dude that you were luring into your spider web said he did a thorough research on you, you are a white Russian Jew and don't look one bit native American.
You just use that native American crap to garner sympathy and promote your anti-white agenda, excusing rape for white women because the native American women were raped by the white men supposedly,[very transparent indeed}

Some things don't add up, like Tom Metsger refusing to let his wife associate with you after he seen your black husband, like he would be just fine with Pocahontas?
felisitas

North Hollywood, CA

#141334 Jun 26, 2014
If Tom Metzger was letting his children go over your house, believe me he thought you were white.
And apparently when he saw you , you weren't wearing your zirconium gold filled star of david necklace bought off the home shopping network.

encrusted gold filled star of david knecklace.
felisitas

North Hollywood, CA

#141335 Jun 26, 2014
IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>
Seem to be fat pigs with mulatto basterds saying "no white man wants to date me because they are insecure"...
Phocking retarded.
No phocking mudshark backstabber will ever come near my family...
You can't trust a mudshark they have no scruples, black men do nothing but kiss their fat azzez while they gobble ding dongs and hostess Twinkies all day long, then have the nerve to wear tight pants and a short halter top with flab sticking out and strut around like they are beautiful.
felisitas

North Hollywood, CA

#141336 Jun 26, 2014
I was at McDonald's last week because I wanted a yogurt with the strawberries, and I couldn't believe my eyes this fat mudshark was stuffing her face in the car in front of me ordering more food while she was eating.

IronOak

Location hidden

#141337 Jun 26, 2014
felisitas wrote:
I was at McDonald's last week because I wanted a yogurt with the strawberries, and I couldn't believe my eyes this fat mudshark was stuffing her face in the car in front of me ordering more food while she was eating.
Its because BM worship anything white and stroke that fat basterds ego..

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#141338 Jun 26, 2014
dcm2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you REALLY a black man? Here...I was under the impression that Kip was the head Tom on Toxic, but it looks like you're a close contender. Thank you Jesus, I know for a fact that MOST black men and black women aren't like you supposed IR men and women on Toxic. You're all very disgusting!
I clearly said that most BW are not like the description I gave. What, am I not allowed to criticize ANY black woman? Not a single one?

Why do you want romance affirmative action? Why can't you hold your own with out advantages.

By the way, I am not an IRBM.
felisitas

North Hollywood, CA

#141339 Jun 26, 2014
IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>
Its because BM worship anything white and stroke that fat basterds ego..
It Is almost like these food establishments encourage people to be fat, can't even order a damn cheese burger without them saying "the fries and coke come with that for the same price" ,'supersized is only a dollar more" what the fuawlk is that all about?
I can tell you this, in case of a famine us Americans will be the last ones to starve to death...
And I'm going to have to be pretty starved to eat these army rations I bought, wish I would have tasted one before I bought a sheet load of them.
Well like my mother said "hunger is the best sauce" and the sauce in these absolutely REEK, So I hope that saying has some truth to it..

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#141340 Jun 26, 2014
felisitas wrote:
<quoted text>Oh for crying out loud , the black dude that you were luring into your spider web said he did a thorough research on you, you are a white Russian Jew and don't look one bit native American.
You just use that native American crap to garner sympathy and promote your anti-white agenda, excusing rape for white women because the native American women were raped by the white men supposedly,[very transparent indeed}
Some things don't add up, like Tom Metsger refusing to let his wife associate with you after he seen your black husband, like he would be just fine with Pocahontas?
You have it backasswards as usual. The kid I offered to help get a job here in CA was Lakota from the Pine Ridge Reservation NOT a black kid. Secondly, he couldn't do a background check on me with limited information. He had read some posts from an old forum where someone accused me of being Russian when they saw a post I made referring to Russians. You get things twisted all of the time so why couldn't someone else? I couldn't care less WHAT you believe, quite frankly, as you do not factor anywhere into my reality from day to day other than on this forum and even then you are nothing but a source of laughs to me. Now, keep peddling your usual no link propaganda with your other troll buddy, k? That's about all you are really good for anyway......smh.....

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#141341 Jun 26, 2014
felisitas wrote:
<quoted text>
It Is almost like these food establishments encourage people to be fat, can't even order a damn cheese burger without them saying "the fries and coke come with that for the same price" ,'supersized is only a dollar more" what the fuawlk is that all about?
I can tell you this, in case of a famine us Americans will be the last ones to starve to death...
And I'm going to have to be pretty starved to eat these army rations I bought, wish I would have tasted one before I bought a sheet load of them.
Well like my mother said "hunger is the best sauce" and the sauce in these absolutely REEK, So I hope that saying has some truth to it..
Did you know spam was originally developed as a WW2 army ration? They did pretty good with Spam. In college I used to have spam and eggs, spam egg cheese sandwiches, spam and pasta., the works.
felisitas

North Hollywood, CA

#141342 Jun 26, 2014
Even the candy bars are supersized, 50% larger...Uuum why don't you make the candy bar half the size and half the price, how about that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Complaint: Black Students Punished More Harshly... 4 min U2R2BLAME 1
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 4 min bluestreak returns 246
Black Men for Bernie founder voting Trump! 4 min THX Whips His Slaves 2
I hate black children (Mar '12) 6 min sal 47
Topix AFAM Abandoned by Blacks, That is Fantastic 6 min THX Whips His Slaves 13
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,419,202
Why are black men the only one's falling for Je... 9 min THX Crates and Ships 2
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 15 min THX Crates and Ships 22
*Breaking* Teamsters endorse Hillary Clinton!!! 18 min Monica Lewinsky 2016 21
News Montel Williams Blasts Donald Trump: a A Racist... 40 min Michel Montvert 15
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 2 hr lola 514
More from around the web