Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#140714 Jun 15, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>Why do "pro white" posters come to the AAF?
Pro black posters couldnt give a chit about white forums.
They do come to finnish forums...

Black posters do not reveal their race in the net which is wise.

You see Im not "pro-white"... I hate europeans and they hate me/us.

Im pro-Finland which means I like the things how they are in here... Many blackdudes here say that the racism stops when they start speaking finnish which is true.

I know gypsies whom are darker than most of you guys anyway,
felicia

Carson, CA

#140715 Jun 15, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>Why do "pro white" posters come to the AAF?
Pro black posters couldnt give a chit about white forums.
Oh PLEEZE, we are doing you a favor, if we were gone you would just turn on each other....
You are a very Negative person...Already the mudsharks have twisted your heads all up and turned you against your own women.
All you black men care about is your damn ego's stroked by the mudshark, they are a little better at it then black women...

“Let The Ancestors Speak”

Since: Feb 14

Brooklyn, NY

#140716 Jun 15, 2014
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no white forums on topix. That would not be politically correct.
Theres the Anglo American forum but I'm not surprised you dont know about it.

Here, let my direct you...

http://www.topix.com/com/aauk

Well there it is...you can go now.

:)

Brooklyn, NY

#140717 Jun 15, 2014
IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>
They do come to finnish forums...
Black posters do not reveal their race in the net which is wise.
You see Im not "pro-white"... I hate europeans and they hate me/us.
Im pro-Finland which means I like the things how they are in here... Many blackdudes here say that the racism stops when they start speaking finnish which is true.
I know gypsies whom are darker than most of you guys anyway,
Why are you here anyway? There Finnish forums but you're on ours...why?
Cigar Face 21

Riverview, FL

#140718 Jun 15, 2014
IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are scared of me?
Im not as emotional as a you southern males... Thats one thing I have a hard time doing.
Romeo like emotions... I do try but... Ya know..
STFU phagggggote!! You stupid jealous monkey.

Brooklyn, NY

#140719 Jun 15, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Oh PLEEZE, we are doing you a favor, if we were gone you would just turn on each other....
You are a very Negative person...Already the mudsharks have twisted your heads all up and turned you against your own women.
All you black men care about is your damn ego's stroked by the mudshark, they are a little better at it then black women...
So you are here for us? You do this so that we dont fight amongst ourselves?

This is why pro whites come here so that blacks dont turn on each other?

You can do better than that surely.

Try again...this time with feeling.
neutral observer

Lake Worth, FL

#140720 Jun 15, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>Because it white male society thats been infected by it and has promoted it beyond just fashion.
Do you blame the Japanese manga thing on white male society too?

Popular culture in the west is run by folks from the Middle East anyway. Whites have little control over anything Hollywood, the music industry or the media does.

Location hidden

#140721 Jun 15, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text> Why are you here anyway? There Finnish forums but you're on ours...why?
Most active and on top of google searches...

Most famous black forum in the net.

Im being decimated by finnish female mods in finnish forums.

Finnish females are the best.:D
neutral observer

Lake Worth, FL

#140722 Jun 15, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>Theres the Anglo American forum but I'm not surprised you dont know about it.

Here, let my direct you...

http://www.topix.com/com/aauk

Well there it is...you can go now.
:)
Anglo Americans are English speaking folks from the Americas. Most of the English speaking nations in the Americas are majority African gorilla.

Location hidden

#140723 Jun 15, 2014
Cigar Face 21 wrote:
<quoted text>STFU phagggggote!! You stupid jealous monkey.
Jealous of what?

Location hidden

#140724 Jun 15, 2014
I know how to play white women...

Let me quote " I hate that azzhole! Everytime I see him, its like that alert from killbill"..
felicia

Carson, CA

#140725 Jun 15, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text> Why cant you answer my question as to why you pro white types always wanna be on a black forum?
I'm really very curious about that. No one has a satisfactory/REALISTIC answer tho...
Did you enjoy the Finnish nazi movie I made aware to you the other day?
Funny how a white supremacist has to come to a black forum to learn new things about white supremacist themed cinema.
You are not really interested in truthful reasons, I explained my reason proving you were wrong about the petite woman issue.
You just have some screaming ole bag Msdivine deflect and scream out sarcasms when you are WRONG....which proves to me that your arguments carry no weight, unless you want to consider *smirks* and half wit sarcasms as winning an argument.

Location hidden

#140726 Jun 15, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text> Why cant you answer my question as to why you pro white types always wanna be on a black forum?
I'm really very curious about that. No one has a satisfactory/REALISTIC answer tho...
Did you enjoy the Finnish nazi movie I made aware to you the other day?
Funny how a white supremacist has to come to a black forum to learn new things about white supremacist themed cinema.
Meant to provoke us just like the black fieldmarshall Mannerheim... Our supreme commander during the war...

Look at the director... A typical leftie phaggot...

I wanna play Michael Jordan in the movie "Jordan".
felicia

Carson, CA

#140727 Jun 15, 2014
IronOak wrote:
I know how to play white women...
Let me quote " I hate that azzhole! Everytime I see him, its like that alert from killbill"..
Do you have any proof of these accomplishments? We would be more impressed if you submit some white woman here asking you for a date..what kind of white women would you get? As soon as they see you are a married man, only the most scummy ones would take you up on a date...
You can count out any pro-white thinking woman, we don't date race mixers...
felicia

Carson, CA

#140728 Jun 15, 2014
Now I gave you support because you are a conservative politically, I have to give points for that.
Although I feel like I have kept quiet about a few disturbing posts, that one about "slitting a woman from head to toe like a gutted fish" I don't know, it made me feel uncomfortable...

New York, NY

#140729 Jun 15, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>You are not really interested in truthful reasons, I explained my reason proving you were wrong about the petite woman issue.
You just have some screaming ole bag Msdivine deflect and scream out sarcasms when you are WRONG....which proves to me that your arguments carry no weight, unless you want to consider *smirks* and half wit sarcasms as winning an argument.
theres no wrong or right answer. I just want to know why you're really here everyday.

the fact that you get defensive and think you're proving me wrong on a totally different issue tells me you have no answer for this one.

New York, NY

#140730 Jun 15, 2014
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>Do you blame the Japanese manga thing on white male society too?

Popular culture in the west is run by folks from the Middle East anyway. Whites have little control over anything Hollywood, the music industry or the media does.
I'm not blaming anybody for anything.

That's a white trait.

New York, NY

#140731 Jun 15, 2014
IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>Most active and on top of google searches...

Most famous black forum in the net.

I´m being decimated by finnish female mods in finnish forums.

Finnish females are the best.:D
All the more reason for u to be on one.

New York, NY

#140732 Jun 15, 2014
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>Anglo Americans are English speaking folks from the Americas. Most of the English speaking nations in the Americas are majority African gorilla.
So what you're saying is that you have more in common with black African English speakers than with white English speakers?

I've shown you your forum. Why are you still on ours??

New York, NY

#140733 Jun 15, 2014
IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>Meant to provoke us just like the black fieldmarshall Mannerheim... Our supreme commander during the war...

Look at the director... A typical leftie phaggot...

I wanna play Michael Jordan in the movie "Jordan".
Leonardo Dicaprio will be playing MLK in the new Oliver Stone movie.

Why are you whites always wanting something to do with us yet claim you don't?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will the Brit Royal Family Admit Its Black Heri... (Jul '12) 8 min Foliage Vitality 25
Isn't it disgusting, when a sheboon approach yo... (Apr '13) 11 min AngloNations are ... 11
You live you're life through you're computer lol 11 min TheWonderfulMrAnd... 9
Trolls are psychopaths. Check it out for yours... 13 min Foliage Vitality 14
You are weak 15 min Foliage Vitality 1
Whites being Demonized on Topix 20 min Foliage Vitality 16
What would you do if you saw a Purple woman? (Jul '13) 23 min MrAnderson 61
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 27 min Ben YISRAEL 104,872
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr IMHOTEP 28,672
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 4 hr African AE 3,481
Are black people natural savages? (Nov '11) 4 hr Cracker Jack 159
The Day the EBT Card rRns Out... (Jan '13) 7 hr Schlomo Shekelberg 47
More from around the web