Comments
117,781 - 117,800 of 120,510 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Two Horse Guy in a”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

One Horse Town

#140528 Jun 13, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text> Uuuum can you say "wolf pack"? A team of U boats are called a wolf pack...
You seem to know all the intrinsic words for the nazi war machine but the wolf pack got sacked beaten like a drum
Loulou

Vanløse, Denmark

#140529 Jun 13, 2014
dev143 wrote:
As above, so below...
If we are to believe in gods, and if we are to believe we are "made in their image", then quite obviously the god(s) should be black.
This is common sense. Even a 10 year old can understand this.
I am not saying this to be racist, I am merely using simple deductive logic.
Heimdal is actually white. It's also a name of a place in Norway. And it means home of the valley. It's nothing to do with any black person .

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#140530 Jun 13, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Heimdal is actually white. It's also a name of a place in Norway. And it means home of the valley. It's nothing to do with any black person .
Go to phocking sleep...

Jeesus!

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#140531 Jun 13, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize all of those things. Sadly, you utterly missed the point.

I will try again...

If the original man is black (which it is), and if we are a reflection of our Gods, then it only stands to reason that the gods be black.

Now, obviously, every culture made their gods in their own image (instead of the other way around). The point was subtle and subversive. It obviously wasn't trying to say than some Nordics made a black god called Heimdal.

“Two Horse Guy in a”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

One Horse Town

#140532 Jun 13, 2014
IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>
No you got angry at that white looking chick in the random thought topic...
She liked sons of anarchy and you got your panties in a bunch because she liked the stars in the show which are white...
She then explained that her vajayjay is not drooling over them and she just wants the stars to excel...
Yea your little penis got really scared...
So phock you and phock you all the way...
It's amazing the similarities between your posts and felicia

Location hidden

#140533 Jun 13, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>\
Broheim, you keep making this homoerotic comments. I do realize that in wars of old Vikings used to sodomize the defeated opponent, but you have not defeated me, and frankly I don't think you are much of a battle anyway. Feel me, little "Oden"?
Now why you think I was upset over whatever you are talking about (I have no idea, I am sure you are confusing me with someone else), you should let it go. It aint healthy for a man to obsess over another dude.
I prefer rational, civilized, gentlemanly discourse. It is the only type of conversation I am willing to engage in with another male. Anything else is pretty ghey (no offense).
Now I already asked you about Gustaffson Vs Jones...and you declined to comment. Why was that? Why didn't you want to speak about the Ashanti Warrior blasting the Viking?
I know which team I´m playing in and you might wanna actually do a little self discovery and see which team you really play in... No1 is gonna hate you if you go gay... No1 gives a phock...

Come to the Hercules club in Oulu... I sometimes bounce in that gay bar. The place is multiracial... Koreans, africans and whites in there.

Phocking awkward when a phaggot tries to be straight...

Level 7

Location hidden

#140534 Jun 13, 2014
IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>
I know which team I´m playing in and you might wanna actually do a little self discovery and see which team you really play in... No1 is gonna hate you if you go gay... No1 gives a phock...
Come to the Hercules club in Oulu... I sometimes bounce in that gay bar. The place is multiracial... Koreans, africans and whites in there.
Phocking awkward when a phaggot tries to be straight...
lol, that wasn't a bad come back. I'll give you that one fruity boy. Overcompensating like a mofo. You think you are some tough guy? Bouncing in a gay bar? OK

lmao.
Loulou

Vanløse, Denmark

#140535 Jun 13, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize all of those things. Sadly, you utterly missed the point.
I will try again...
If the original man is black (which it is), and if we are a reflection of our Gods, then it only stands to reason that the gods be black.
Now, obviously, every culture made their gods in their own image (instead of the other way around). The point was subtle and subversive. It obviously wasn't trying to say than some Nordics made a black god called Heimdal.
So you were trying to say we were created in Gods image. And that would mean God is like us. And that would also mean that God takes a sh!t. According to Milan Kundera.
I mean how old is the world according to the bible? 6000 years. And you still believe that God could only be black. Hmmm
Good grief.

Location hidden

#140536 Jun 13, 2014
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing the similarities between your posts and felicia
I do not understand the hate against the jews...

I´ve only seen a jewish woman in real-life... She was brown... From Israel.. I dont know if that meant that she was a jew.

I think I have come across with more jewish persons but I´m kinda of a nature child and I only see an attractive female when it walks by.

I just bumped into my wife.. She was and is hot so I wanted to have sex with her..

Level 7

Location hidden

#140537 Jun 13, 2014
12 years ago I bounced part time at roving hip hop parties. Same promotional group would do parties at various locations around the city. You can't tell me about being tough. I was nervous as hell at first and did it anyway, because I didn't like the feeling of being scared and letting it overtake me.

Meanwhile you bounce at a place where all you gotta do to diffuse the situation is flex a bicep.

Give me a break, broheim.

=^)

Level 7

Location hidden

#140538 Jun 13, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
So you were trying to say we were created in Gods image. And that would mean God is like us. And that would also mean that God takes a sh!t. According to Milan Kundera.
I mean how old is the world according to the bible? 6000 years. And you still believe that God could only be black. Hmmm
Good grief.
You still missed the point.

If someone brings up the idea of "god" then any point, no matter how silly, is fair game, and on the table.

I didn't bring up god. Your fellow norseman did.

“Trolls Hate it”

Since: Feb 14

So They Rate It

#140539 Jun 13, 2014
IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not understand the hate against the jews...
I´ve only seen a jewish woman in real-life... She was brown... From Israel.. I dont know if that meant that she was a jew.
I think I have come across with more jewish persons but I´m kinda of a nature child and I only see an attractive female when it walks by.
I just bumped into my wife.. She was and is hot so I wanted to have sex with her..
Is she black or white because word on the street is that shes black.

Location hidden

#140540 Jun 13, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, that wasn't a bad come back. I'll give you that one fruity boy. Overcompensating like a mofo. You think you are some tough guy? Bouncing in a gay bar? OK
lmao.
No I dont think I´m a tough guy...

I wanna be the soft guy..:D

Bouncing is good money.. Why not...

Besides I got autographs from celebs...
Loulou

Vanløse, Denmark

#140541 Jun 13, 2014
So you're actually saying that God is Earthly - manifest. And a black man. Then he's not a God - then he's just a black man. How do you know all this. Smgdh.
Loulou

Vanløse, Denmark

#140542 Jun 13, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
You still missed the point.
If someone brings up the idea of "god" then any point, no matter how silly, is fair game, and on the table.
I didn't bring up god. Your fellow norseman did.
He is NOT a Norseman. He's from the Finnish-Volga/Ural tribe. And you talked about God being black.

Location hidden

#140543 Jun 13, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>Is she black or white because word on the street is that shes black.
I do not like to say it in the web because it seems to create weird shyt...

She is black and gorgeous... Is okay.. She doesnt bash down black men..
My kids are biracial..

Level 7

Location hidden

#140544 Jun 13, 2014
Loulou wrote:
So you're actually saying that God is Earthly - manifest. And a black man. Then he's not a God - then he's just a black man. How do you know all this. Smgdh.

I am not making any statement about "god" at all. I am only making a statement about human beings' IDEA of god. Which is where this conversation began, from your fellow norseman.

In other words, this is not a literal discussion about the nature of "God". Only a discussion about our representations of such, and our perceptions.

Location hidden

#140545 Jun 13, 2014
Loulou wrote:
You chicks know I´m the god...

How the phock you are still awake?

Level 7

Location hidden

#140546 Jun 13, 2014
My truck is in the shop. I will be here all night for a rare exhibition. I am willing to take on anyone, tonight, and tonight only. So if you think you got the verbal judo to deal with me, step up.(All in good fun, of course)

=^)

Level 7

Location hidden

#140547 Jun 13, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
He is NOT a Norseman. He's from the Finnish-Volga/Ural tribe. And you talked about God being black.
No offense, but I fear you are not able to have an "abstract" discussion.

Not everything is about concrete, literal things. There are also abstract ideas, that can be discusses in a similar way, that do not really exist.

I could suggest some authors on philosophy that might assist you in grasping this concept (not trying to be condescending at all).

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 3 min felisitas 2,075
Black Men Hate Black Women (Mar '13) 4 min BlackAngell 1,712
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 4 min Truth Hurts 4,717
I will never sell my Nigerian queens out 6 min BlackAngell 80
The Elamites where blacks? (Mar '11) 8 min husayn 20
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min VOODOO 1,100,400
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 10 min Stupid Thread 3,190
There's A War On The Black Male 15 min WhyBMsoPathetic 512
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 52 min asho 1,869
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••