Are white women attracted to black men?

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#140608 Jun 13, 2014
felicia wrote:
.
Ok Finland has nothing that compares to Varg Vikernes , he rules in musical talent.
Varg "Count Grishnackh" Vikernes? Burzum, Mayhem, etc (old,*old* school black metal)? Do you listen to black metal? If so, what kinds and which bands?:)

There are some original black metal bands that still put out albums today, but it always bothers me if they use "clean singing" vocals or if their finished albums are too polished. A good example of this is Dimmu Borgir's "Stormblåst" when compared to most of what they released afterwards. It's not that I dislike everything everything after "Stormblåst", it's just that that album had a great sound (and Norwegian lyrics to boot). It's considered in there with Emperor's "In The Nightside Eclipse" and Dissection's "The Somberlain" and "Storm Of The Light's Bane".:)

It's not black metal, but have you ever heard of the band Otyg? Not many people have; at least not where I am, anyway. They only released two albums in the late 90's, not counting their previous demo material. It's fantastic folk metal.:) Perhaps you've heard of their member Vintersorg, who put out some good solo black/folk metal.

Otyg's "Älvefärd" - their entire first album

http://m.youtube.com/watch...
jpr

United States

#140609 Jun 13, 2014
So hot in here feel like lm going faint, even though im pass mt limit still think im gona drink.
mr ose

Ashburn, VA

#140611 Jun 14, 2014
Are white women attracted to black men? Call_08168024263

IronOak

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#140612 Jun 14, 2014
felicia wrote:
I think I will go with this answer from google.
I do not think there is any real hatred between Finns and Swedes. There is a genuine friendly rivalry, particularly in sports. Finns have their stereotypes of the Swedes (e.g. ifeminate Swedish men, obsessed with safety, unable to make a quick decision without a committee meeting etc) just as the Swedes have of the Finns (drunken knife fighters). They both like to make jokes about each other. But this is probably due to the closeness of the relationship rather than any hatred.
:
Its like that... The barrel grown big danish baby just doesnt know these things..

She thinks me and my family would get assaulted in Russia..

We still have reps in the russkieland..
Dont let my cool, mellow attitude towards other people fool ya.. I can throw these things.:D
Willey Stubbs 2nd

Providence, UT

#140614 Jun 14, 2014
mr ose wrote:
Are white women attracted to black men? Call_08168024263
this is the number for the sexually transmitted disease center
felicia

North Hollywood, CA

#140615 Jun 14, 2014
IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>
Its like that... The barrel grown big danish baby just doesnt know these things..
She thinks me and my family would get assaulted in Russia..
We still have reps in the russkieland..
Dont let my cool, mellow attitude towards other people fool ya.. I can throw these things.:D
Well I certainly will read the history of Finland, Finland just slipped me by, it is never in the News.
felicia

North Hollywood, CA

#140616 Jun 14, 2014
IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>
..
Dont let my cool, mellow attitude towards other people fool ya.. I can throw these things.:D
Believe me I didn't let it fool me, not after that comment you 'gutted a person from head to toe like a fish" I have nothing against violence in defending ones self, but that was almost like you relished and enjoyed that act of violence..
felicia

North Hollywood, CA

#140617 Jun 14, 2014
Interesting:

In 1999, Martti Ahtisaari’s Finnish government supported official government plans to honor and to commemorate Finland’s Nazi Waffen SS violunteers during World War II. The Finnish government plan was to mark the graves of Finnish Nazi Waffen SS volunteers who had been killed in the Soviet Union. Finland had over, 1,400 Finnish volunteers in the Nazi Waffen SS, 300 of whom were killed in the Ukraine and in the Caucasus. Finland concluded a secret agreement with Nazi Germany before the invasion of the USSR that would allow Finland to secretly send Finnish volunteers to Heinrich Himmler’s Waffen SS forces. Himmler formed a Finnish Waffen SS Volunteer Battalion from these Finnish troops called “Nordost”. This Finnish Battalion was attached to the “Nordland” Waffen SS Regiment of the 5th SS Division “Wiking”, one of the most brutal and fanatical Nazi SS Divisions of World War II, commanded by Felix Steiner.
felicia

North Hollywood, CA

#140618 Jun 14, 2014
IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>
Its like that... The barrel grown big danish baby just doesnt know these things..
She thinks me and my family would get assaulted in Russia..
We still have reps in the russkieland..
Dont let my cool, mellow attitude towards other people fool ya.. I can throw these things.:D
I must apologize for my ignorance

after watching that video, looks like your government was not being truthful in what Helinski is really like, after watching that video I would have thought Helinski was a nice place to vacation to.

Quote{Blacks Immigrants in Finland now

----------

Quote:
The blatant criminality of large elements of the Somali asylum-invader community in Finland have driven even that county’s liberals to despair: from Helsinki comes the news that Finland's Directorate of Immigration is considering sending back Somali asylum seekers and those convicted of crimes to their native country, the Helsingin Sanomat newspaper reports in its Wednesday issue.

According to the Helsinki Immigration Police, the situation in Somalia has changed so that the people can be repatriated. The Immigration Police had earlier refused to take people back to southern and central Somalia.

In 2005, the Directorate of Immigration granted temporary residence permits to 103 Somalis who were not deemed in need of asylum. Currently the directorate grants all Somali asylum seekers at least a temporary residence permit, irrespective of need for asylum.

The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) recommends that people coming from central and southern Somalia be granted asylum or afforded other protection.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Montréal, Canada

#140619 Jun 14, 2014
felicia wrote:
Interesting:
In 1999, Martti Ahtisaari�s Finnish government supported official government plans to honor and to commemorate Finland�s Nazi Waffen SS violunteers during World War II. The Finnish government plan was to mark the graves of Finnish Nazi Waffen SS volunteers who had been killed in the Soviet Union. Finland had over, 1,400 Finnish volunteers in the Nazi Waffen SS, 300 of whom were killed in the Ukraine and in the Caucasus. Finland concluded a secret agreement with Nazi Germany before the invasion of the USSR that would allow Finland to secretly send Finnish volunteers to Heinrich Himmler�s Waffen SS forces. Himmler formed a Finnish Waffen SS Volunteer Battalion from these Finnish troops called �Nordost�. This Finnish Battalion was attached to the �Nordland� Waffen SS Regiment of the 5th SS Division �Wiking�, one of the most brutal and fanatical Nazi SS Divisions of World War II, commanded by Felix Steiner.
....aint nuffins yo.........the SS had volunteers from all over europe - even from the countries germany occupied..........they all realised that the soviets were the biggest threat to europe.........

..........don't think they had any slavic formations tho - as u kno they considered slavs to b racial inferiors - guess that rules u out.......lolo..........
........
felicia

North Hollywood, CA

#140620 Jun 14, 2014
This is some damn funny stuff, "lets make a travel video of Helsinki, clear out all those Africans out of here, we don't want them in our video"

' on second thought lets show these tourists how tough and sexy our men are, Iron Oak would you hold up that woman you just gutted from head to toe with a big smile ? Hold up the large knife also so we can get that in the video also"
felicia

North Hollywood, CA

#140621 Jun 14, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....aint nuffins yo.........the SS had volunteers from all over europe - even from the countries germany occupied..........they all realised that the soviets were the biggest threat to europe.........
..........don't think they had any slavic formations tho - as u kno they considered slavs to b racial inferiors - guess that rules u out.......lolo..........
........
Well NO you little British c88T

QUOTE:Source: Latvian Legion. by Arturs Silgailis, p.348-349

According to the Nazi "Ancestral Proof" all the "the non-Jewish members of all European Volk are Aryans".

Source: The Nazi Ancestral Proof: Genealogy, Racial Science, and the Final Solution by Eric Ehrenreich, p.10

From a purely racial standpoint all European peoples belonged to the Aryan family and were thus fundamentally "racially equivalent", and even according to German ethnology it was impossible to speak of a "Slavic race". The justification against the Slavs lay rather in the point of a "depopulation policy" of the East as Slavs and all non-Germans represented a major völkisch threat, as well as the Nazis struggle against Bolshevism.

Source: "Non-Germans" Under the Third Reich: The Nazi Judicial and Administrative by Diemut Majer, p.63

IronOak

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#140622 Jun 14, 2014
felicia wrote:
Interesting:
In 1999, Martti Ahtisaari’s Finnish government supported official government plans to honor and to commemorate Finland’s Nazi Waffen SS violunteers during World War II. The Finnish government plan was to mark the graves of Finnish Nazi Waffen SS volunteers who had been killed in the Soviet Union. Finland had over, 1,400 Finnish volunteers in the Nazi Waffen SS, 300 of whom were killed in the Ukraine and in the Caucasus. Finland concluded a secret agreement with Nazi Germany before the invasion of the USSR that would allow Finland to secretly send Finnish volunteers to Heinrich Himmler’s Waffen SS forces. Himmler formed a Finnish Waffen SS Volunteer Battalion from these Finnish troops called “Nordost”. This Finnish Battalion was attached to the “Nordland” Waffen SS Regiment of the 5th SS Division “Wiking”, one of the most brutal and fanatical Nazi SS Divisions of World War II, commanded by Felix Steiner.
Yea Himmler said that if there was one finnish man in the battle, it was always a victory.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Montréal, Canada

#140623 Jun 14, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Well NO you little British c88T
QUOTE:Source: Latvian Legion. by Arturs Silgailis, p.348-349
According to the Nazi "Ancestral Proof" all the "the non-Jewish members of all European Volk are Aryans".
Source: The Nazi Ancestral Proof: Genealogy, Racial Science, and the Final Solution by Eric Ehrenreich, p.10
From a purely racial standpoint all European peoples belonged to the Aryan family and were thus fundamentally "racially equivalent", and even according to German ethnology it was impossible to speak of a "Slavic race". The justification against the Slavs lay rather in the point of a "depopulation policy" of the East as Slavs and all non-Germans represented a major v�lkisch threat, as well as the Nazis struggle against Bolshevism.
Source: "Non-Germans" Under the Third Reich: The Nazi Judicial and Administrative by Diemut Majer, p.63
..........I don't think latvians, lithuanians and estonians r slavs either..........

I guarantee u that the nazis did NOT regard slavic peoples as aryans - nordics yes, slavs no.........and its not just that they wanted to take over their lands - it was racial animosity - not as much as toward jooz, but it waz there nevertheless..........

now u can believe wotever the hell u like, but u can't change historical facts..........
felicia

North Hollywood, CA

#140624 Jun 14, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....aint nuffins yo.........the SS had volunteers from all over europe - even from the countries germany occupied..........they all realised that the soviets were the biggest threat to europe.........
..........don't think they had any slavic formations tho - as u kno they considered slavs to b racial inferiors - guess that rules u out.......lolo..........
........
Now watch this, we haven't learned sheet from history, and we have declared OURSELVES as pure Aryans.

&bp ctr=1402767217

IronOak

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#140625 Jun 14, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>I must apologize for my ignorance
after watching that video, looks like your government was not being truthful in what Helinski is really like, after watching that video I would have thought Helinski was a nice place to vacation to.
Quote{Blacks Immigrants in Finland now
----------
Quote:
The blatant criminality of large elements of the Somali asylum-invader community in Finland have driven even that county’s liberals to despair: from Helsinki comes the news that Finland's Directorate of Immigration is considering sending back Somali asylum seekers and those convicted of crimes to their native country, the Helsingin Sanomat newspaper reports in its Wednesday issue.
According to the Helsinki Immigration Police, the situation in Somalia has changed so that the people can be repatriated. The Immigration Police had earlier refused to take people back to southern and central Somalia.
In 2005, the Directorate of Immigration granted temporary residence permits to 103 Somalis who were not deemed in need of asylum. Currently the directorate grants all Somali asylum seekers at least a temporary residence permit, irrespective of need for asylum.
The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) recommends that people coming from central and southern Somalia be granted asylum or afforded other protection.
I dont get why are these people taken in... We owe them nothing...

They can rape lefties all they want.

Back in the old days, coastal batteries would sunk every unidentified boat..

Its cheaper to just cap them in the head when they arrive.. We are grooming terrorists in here and the worst is that these lefties are so phocking brain-dead that even they are leaving to fight for sharia.

IronOak

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#140626 Jun 14, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Believe me I didn't let it fool me, not after that comment you 'gutted a person from head to toe like a fish" I have nothing against violence in defending ones self, but that was almost like you relished and enjoyed that act of violence..
Its effective.:D

IronOak

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#140627 Jun 14, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text> Now watch this, we haven't learned sheet from history, and we have declared OURSELVES as pure Aryans.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GCXApAp9XGgXX&bpctr=14027 67217
Had the german army been finnish, russkies would have lost.

IronOak

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#140628 Jun 14, 2014
felicia wrote:
This is some damn funny stuff, "lets make a travel video of Helsinki, clear out all those Africans out of here, we don't want them in our video"
' on second thought lets show these tourists how tough and sexy our men are, Iron Oak would you hold up that woman you just gutted from head to toe with a big smile ? Hold up the large knife also so we can get that in the video also"
Kinda like when my friend blasted this guys head off with a shotgun..:D

Temporarily insane my pale white azz... He has always been like that.:D
felicia

North Hollywood, CA

#140629 Jun 14, 2014
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
Varg "Count Grishnackh" Vikernes? Burzum, Mayhem, etc (old,*old* school black metal)? Do you listen to black metal? If so, what kinds and which bands?:)
There are some original black metal bands that still put out albums today, but it always bothers me if they use "clean singing" vocals or if their finished albums are too polished. A good example of this is Dimmu Borgir's "Stormblåst" when compared to most of what they released afterwards. It's not that I dislike everything everything after "Stormblåst", it's just that that album had a great sound (and Norwegian lyrics to boot). It's considered in there with Emperor's "In The Nightside Eclipse" and Dissection's "The Somberlain" and "Storm Of The Light's Bane".:)
It's not black metal, but have you ever heard of the band Otyg? Not many people have; at least not where I am, anyway. They only released two albums in the late 90's, not counting their previous demo material. It's fantastic folk metal.:) Perhaps you've heard of their member Vintersorg, who put out some good solo black/folk metal.
Otyg's "Älvefärd" - their entire first album
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
Thank you Lady Greensleeves, I listen to all of them, and sort through for songs I might like, Never heard of OTYG, I will sort through their music to see if there is anything I like.
I keep an open mind when it comes to music, I pride myself on that, no way , no how, will I ever become like some of these people stuck in the 80's Judas Priest era....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i am french and mixed and i love american man w... 2 min Tga 15
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 14 min Deplorable Jeff 7,988
Kayne Breakdown While Married To Kim K 15 min Tga 4
Santa is white 17 min ugly monkeys 5
year 2096................................... 18 min dcool 220
News The real reasons the U.S. became less racist to... 28 min SeanOsorioLee 159
What will Pres Chump give his followers for Xmas? 32 min Tga 24
Where is fabulous 45 min Marcus Washington 68
no blacks allowed in this thread 1 hr KIP 30
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr I Kill Lying Devils 50,578
More from around the web