Are white women attracted to black men?
felicia

North Hollywood, CA

#140361 Jun 12, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
I can't believe anyone would be dumb enough to believe that there is not more than one black man who is over 6 feet tall. Only in the minds of the dynamic duo would the rationale be that CEEK and Kip are the same person based on the announcement that both are. Well, try again, because they ARE two separate people just like Doby and I are. Between the two of you, you've not a common brain OR a spine.....smh....
Depends on what the words they used, if they both said 6feet two, highly unlikely ...
felicia

North Hollywood, CA

#140362 Jun 12, 2014
IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really a woman?
Well if I was pretending to be a woman is it logical by you asking "are you really a woman"? I would blow my cover and answer you truthfully?
So what is the point to the question?

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#140363 Jun 12, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Depends on what the words they used, if they both said 6feet two, highly unlikely ...
OMG, you really ARE that slow.....smh......We are both the same height. Are WE the same person? Of flocking course NOT......same logic, same conclusion?.......smh.....
felicia

North Hollywood, CA

#140364 Jun 12, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you must be referring to your barnacle buddy. She is notorious for quotes with no links. I, on the other hand, put up links so a person can read the WHOLE article. Also, I don't copy and paste the WHOLE article like you do, just the relevant point I am trying to make and a link so people are able to read the WHOLE article. I wouldn't call your sources any more legit than mine, especially since we are on opposite sides of the fence. Nice try though.....smh.....
This is a fuawlking chat room for entertainment not a political debate forum. Does it really matter? Is any poster going to say,'well that makes sense I think I will change parties now"

You are either programmed to have conservative views, or you have progressive views, those basically can't be changed...
felicia

North Hollywood, CA

#140365 Jun 12, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, you really ARE that slow.....smh......We are both the same height. Are WE the same person? Of flocking course NOT......same logic, same conclusion?.......smh.....
Not on this small thread, no matter what you put down as your height, I guarantee it would not match my exact height.
And over six feet is not anywhere near the average height for a man, that means exceptionally tall. I don't know what the average height is but I would say 5ft 10 inches.
CEEK

United States

#140366 Jun 12, 2014
Wake up wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, how about you and Kipper being over 6ft tall, troll.
Now log back into that San Francisco proxy, f ckwit.
if you would've been disrespectful to you DEAD, marine, x boyfriend he would've beat your azz....."oorah"
felicia

North Hollywood, CA

#140367 Jun 12, 2014
I mean why doesn't Iron Oak ask Masuud if he is really a man? All the catty feminine swipes and he is asking me?

Like this obvious female catty swipe, he is asking "TiAmo" a poster that clearly doesn't like me what her beauty treatment for me would be?

Yeah like that is going to sound good...
CEEK

United States

#140368 Jun 12, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
I can't believe anyone would be dumb enough to believe that there is not more than one black man who is over 6 feet tall. Only in the minds of the dynamic duo would the rationale be that CEEK and Kip are the same person based on the announcement that both are. Well, try again, because they ARE two separate people just like Doby and I are. Between the two of you, you've not a common brain OR a spine.....smh....
I embarrassed her azz on random thoughts thread and caught her trolling as "silly trolls" so the best she can come up with is me and kip are the same. A month ago it was me and blonde. Next it will be you and I....don't get offend, k? LMBAO!!!!

Oakland

#140369 Jun 12, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>This is a fuawlking chat room for entertainment not a political debate forum. Does it really matter?
Apparently it does or she'd not have made such a point of it. Just sayin'.......
felicia

North Hollywood, CA

#140370 Jun 12, 2014
Now let me answer the question, lets put it this way, mentally I'm much more of a man then Masssoood, and damn proud of it....
Physically I don't know, he DID say he was much prettier than I, so hell I will give him that also..

Oakland

#140371 Jun 12, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>if you would've been disrespectful to you DEAD, marine, x boyfriend he would've beat your azz....."oorah"
According to her, she is an expert on politics, the Marines, LEOs and whatever else she is posting about at the time. Chicky is sicky, if ya catch my drift......:)))

Oakland

#140372 Jun 12, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>I embarrassed her azz on random thoughts thread and caught her trolling as "silly trolls" so the best she can come up with is me and kip are the same. A month ago it was me and blonde. Next it will be you and I....don't get offend, k? LMBAO!!!!
I am still waiting for the links to back up ITS nonsense about me calling anyone a racist slur. Of course, IT said the post was pulled (how convenient, eh?) and I got an email. No one on that thread was privy to that as all of that so called action happened on THIS thread. At first I thought it was the 'usual suspect' because IT has accused me of calling someone else that same racist slur but NEVER is there a link to back up ANY of those allegations. The positive overrating of the post was another rather blatant giveaway. And, lastly, the continued defending of the resident slore's nasty posts to so many people that when those same people retaliate, suddenly it is called ganging up on her. Make that many enemies, treading lightly should be the rule but she never will because her mouth (fingertips) write checks her backside can't cash. It is what it is, eh? She always has homey the clown to support her....smh.....

Oakland

#140373 Jun 12, 2014
*writes* checks
Kip

San Francisco, CA

#140375 Jun 12, 2014
felicia wrote:
Now let me answer the question, lets put it this way, mentally I'm much more of a man then Masssoood, and damn proud of it....
Physically I don't know, he DID say he was much prettier than I, so hell I will give him that also..
Masud is what we call a male bytch. He doesn't know or understand WHY he's that way, but he just is. That's probably why the brothers tried to impregnate him while he was incarcerated. That kind of thing can change a guy. Now he's obsessed with sex and black males. Go figure.
Kip

San Francisco, CA

#140376 Jun 12, 2014
felicia wrote:
I mean why doesn't Iron Oak ask Masuud if he is really a man? All the catty feminine swipes and he is asking me?
Like this obvious female catty swipe, he is asking "TiAmo" a poster that clearly doesn't like me what her beauty treatment for me would be?
I'm not confident any beauty treatment for you would do any good. I'm not trying to sound facetious, but with you beauty can only go so far. You're too full of hate. Beauty is good to have, but a single phrase from of an idiot can ruin the best of looks. I've seen it before. Nobody respects women who are that dysfunctional no matter how beautiful they like to see themselves. For me it's an utter turnoff. I used to live with a woman who was a little crazy. Yes, the beauty thing wore off VERY fast.

Since: Feb 14

New York, NY

#140383 Jun 12, 2014
Wake up wrote:
Tell us drunk with daddy issues , how much your father loved you. I bet he's maggot food by now.
Have another vodka and cry those hot tears.
Why is everybody always "drunked up" in your eyes?

You sound like a fckin Mormon or something the way you go on about how people are always drunk.

Chill out

Have a drink.

IronOak

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#140384 Jun 13, 2014
felicia wrote:
Just checking...

You are a female.:D
Wake up

Dayton, OH

#140385 Jun 13, 2014
Hey, remember this?

blondegirl214 | Jan 18, 2014
CEEK wrote:<quoted text>funny how you THINK you know me when your ONLY proof is what you have read on topix. LMBAO. Maybe you should be watching Hannity on fox. LOL!!!She's too busy watching Alex Jones on boobtube, oops youtube ;)That girl doesn't know her head from a hole in the ground

http://m.topix.com/forum/afam/TQCPPTT6PFOC7N7...

Check this out...

http://m.youtube.com/playlist...
felicia wrote:
<quoted text> I had a sneaking suspicion those two were the same poster, so Kippy is playing the refined educated black, and Ceek is the foul mouthed gangsta alter personality?
Blondegirl doesn't really have a black boyfriend does she?

IronOak

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#140387 Jun 13, 2014
I knew it...

Old ugly bytch..

:D
CEEK

United States

#140388 Jun 13, 2014
Wake up wrote:
<quoted text>
All you did was show your @ss.
Now, we're going to rip someone's father to ribbons since you like to run that mouth of hours.
"Dad, I miss you." Lmfwao
"We're going to rip someones father to ribbons." So you can't stand on your own two feet and address the issues you have ME....you need to get some help! Lol....stop being a coward, would ya! I gotta give, felicia credit on this one. NEVER has she posted she needs help defending herself against anyone. I had it wrong all along, it is she that leads the rat pack. You're to much of a coward to do anything on your own. Like I said in the other thread, you're just like Al Qaeda. You can't fight the american government so you go after the citizens. You know im stronger than blonde and you don't have a chance in hell with me so you're gonna attack her. Lil gurl, you get more pathetic and psychotic every time you post. That's why you were raped....predator s only go after the weak.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do blacks claim North Africans as black? 1 min Khan 71
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min VetnorsGate 1,418,791
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 3 min Michel Montvert 1,698
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 12 min Michel Montvert 238
News Trump, aiming to widen support, makes pitch to ... 14 min Michel Montvert 32
The Collective Failure of African-Americans 17 min Sicklecell Supporter 12
News Trump on Clinton: 'She is a bigot' 19 min Sicklecell Supporter 12
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 43 min Sicklecell Supporter 508
Black Failure 3 hr LMBAO 63
More from around the web