Are white women attracted to black men?

Since: Feb 14

New York, NY

#140306 Jun 12, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone with a lick of sense can see right through this clown.....
A quick review of his public statements reveals a fellow who is about as tea party as can be. He appears to endorse slashing Social Security payouts to seniors by two-thirds. He wants to dissolve the IRS. And he has called for drastic cuts to education funding, explaining, "My hero Socrates trained in Plato on a rock. How much did that cost? So the greatest minds in history became the greatest minds in history without spending a lot of money."
http://m.motherjones.com/politics/2014/06/dav...
Slashes to education funding? What? So we can turn out more half-wit, semi-literates?
Goes to show how much he knows, Plato was a student of Socrates, not the other way round.

Since: Feb 11

london

#140307 Jun 12, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>Goes to show how much he knows, Plato was a student of Socrates, not the other way round.
Hello lovely .. Will message you back in a bit just leaving my friends garden lol .. X

london

#140308 Jun 12, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>More of your nonsense. Newsflash.....I do NOT feel threatened.....
Good evening msdivine ;) i see your still handling these trollies ;) x
felicia

North Hollywood, CA

#140310 Jun 12, 2014
Wake up wrote:
<quoted text>
And there are those who believe that it is a victory for the Dems. Little do they know.
Good I thought you might have a little resistance about that candidate, and I had a good argument, I remember you saying Mark Levine[I have been listening to all his radio shows lately} was one of your favorite people, Mark Levine was one of the main supporters of the candidate.

Since: Feb 14

Ardsley, NY

#140311 Jun 12, 2014
ti amo 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>Hello lovely .. Will message you back in a bit just leaving my friends garden lol .. X
;)

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#140312 Jun 12, 2014
ti amo 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi T.....Enjoy the soccer match. I am off shortly to take care of some errands. Have fun.....:)

Location hidden

#140313 Jun 12, 2014
Wake up wrote:
Yep, I'm sure that those in law enforcement, will have a good laugh regarding the sentiment expressed when those Officers were gunned down in cold blood by that Cop killer Lovelle Mixon. And then, attacking a poster who was speaking out in defense of those in LE. What started the ball rolling, the person waltzing in and rinning their mouyh, was that comments were made about that dirt ball, Bobby Cutts, and who murdered his gf and dumped her body, and baby Chloe en utero, like yesterday's garbage.
http://www.cleveland.com/jessiedavis/
*YAWN*

You just keep harping on things that were straightened out ages ago. No wonder you are the walking wounded. YOU CAN'T LET GO.....smh.....

Location hidden

#140314 Jun 12, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Good I thought you might have a little resistance about that candidate, and I had a good argument, I remember you saying Mark Levine[I have been listening to all his radio shows lately} was one of your favorite people, Mark Levine was one of the main supporters of the candidate.
So NOW you listen to Jews who broadcast?

'On a typical show, he will begin quietly in his flat, Philadelphia Jewish twang (he is, he says,“a person of deep faith,” but stopped going to temple because “I got tired of the lectures.‘I am here, Rabbi, to talk about what is in the Torah and so forth, and that is your area of expertise, not politics.’”)'

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/10...

You are about as transparent as they come......smh.....

IronOak

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#140315 Jun 12, 2014
ti amo 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you keep full bush between your legs?

Ya know... Like in the 70´s.
CEEK

United States

#140316 Jun 12, 2014
Look at the TROLL, Aisling posting as "wake up", but on random thoughts thread her lil brain damaged self will post as "silly trolls". Let me find the link with you saying you don't have a account. Got the nerve to call someone a troll....hypocritical lil skank.

IronOak

Location hidden

#140318 Jun 12, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Well this one black male poster {think it was savant} not sure, said his black wife left for the week, and this mudshark told him to come up for some quick sex, and he said "no he was happily married to his black wife" and she launched a ordeal of terror on him, slashing his tires etc.
Sounds more like moorspeaks.... "i gots dem whyte wimminz circling around me yey but I has a black wife".

Savant likes white people to pay for his black azz otherwise we are racist.

london

#140319 Jun 12, 2014
IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>Do you keep full bush between your legs?

Ya know... Like in the 70´s.
What kind of question is that ! Lol your lucky I'm in a good mood today

london

#140320 Jun 12, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>Hi T.....Enjoy the soccer match. I am off shortly to take care of some errands. Have fun.....:)
You to msdivine .. ;)

IronOak

Location hidden

#140324 Jun 12, 2014
ti amo 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of question is that ! Lol your lucky I'm in a good mood today
Just that mediterranean chicks do not shave much... Which is good really since it makes you look like a wild woman.:D

IronOak

Location hidden

#140325 Jun 12, 2014
Why do people think I´m a bad husband...

I have never cheated... I flirt, I compliment other women, I have female friends, I take them to dinner etc.

I do not stick anything between their legs. Nor in their mouths..

Its not just here.
Willey Stubbs 2nd

Providence, UT

#140326 Jun 12, 2014
blonde1225 wrote:
<quoted text>and I'm so lucky - cause I'm ALLOWED to do whatever delightful thing I want to do to you. <3
you tie him between two poles or tie his hands around a tree?
felicia

North Hollywood, CA

#140327 Jun 12, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
So NOW you listen to Jews who broadcast?
'On a typical show, he will begin quietly in his flat, Philadelphia Jewish twang (he is, he says,“a person of deep faith,” but stopped going to temple because “I got tired of the lectures.‘I am here, Rabbi, to talk about what is in the Torah and so forth, and that is your area of expertise, not politics.’”)'
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/10...
You are about as transparent as they come......smh.....
He is very astute with politics, and yes I am repulsed that he is a Jew, that is an obstacle. But like with Alex Jones I listen to Alex Jones message and overlook his apparent craziness...and have a good laugh when he loses it and goes completely Psycho.
And check up on every last word he says because he has some tendencies for drama ...

With Alex Jones I'm sure the psycho act is purely for entertainment purposes..
felicia

North Hollywood, CA

#140328 Jun 12, 2014
It just don't get better then that, Pierce Morgan {a sissy} cringing with a scared look on his face, Alex Jones hollering at him in a deep guttural voice,'you will Never take our guns away, got that straight"?
Then he goes into his English Accent imitating the Queen of England.

Nobody can put on a good show like Alex...
felicia

North Hollywood, CA

#140329 Jun 12, 2014
Even my husband says Alex Jones is the most entertaining, I put on David Duke videos because I admire the man, and my husband says "yap yap yap, he is boring put Alex back on"...

IronOak

Location hidden

#140330 Jun 12, 2014
I love my wife. I love my kids.

She is really feminine and I seem to boss her around because I sound like the beast from beauty and the beast...

Little princesses got their panties in a bunch... Might wanna ask for once if she loves her juppe-monster.

To ignorant people I seem to live like a millionaire... I just know how to use money..

Math, History, English. Sports, carpenting. Those are the things I were good at in school.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 11 min WhitieMcNiteNight 724
Why blacks share so many different Women so much 27 min Rich stars of the... 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Cheech the Conser... 1,548,258
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 2 hr A true Italian 6,735
Why are my opioid epidemic threads being deleted? 3 hr Just a thought 7
Why all the hates here? 4 hr T-BOS 15
Does anyone else here feel bad for blacks whom ... 5 hr Harrisson 2
Will Democrats ever win another election? 5 hr Reymundo Mejia Gu... 111
Are liberals getting too unstable? 7 hr Redefined 57
More from around the web