Are white women attracted to black men?
Wake up

Circleville, OH

#139359 Jun 3, 2014
Three words... boiling the frog.
Wake up

Circleville, OH

#139360 Jun 3, 2014
Might I add, why do you think that liberals love FDR? Even in the last debate w/Romney, the occupant in the WH was mimicking his body language. However, they have a selective memory when it comes to the internment camps under FDR's directive. Could you imagine if Bush the "war criminal" set up internment camps after 9/11 hit. Who could guess that another millon or so rounds of bullets have been purchased.

They. ARE. Here.
pos

North Hollywood, CA

#139361 Jun 3, 2014
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
i always suspected that blondie had a secret affection for yo's truly but wouldnt admit it.
knigguhs wouldnt like knowin the truth though.
i see folks still love TWC around here...
ahhhhh it feels soooo good to be me.....
Well I certainly don't understand why mdivine can't follow a good role model like you as a fellow native American, I think your village is missing the head idiot...
pos

North Hollywood, CA

#139362 Jun 3, 2014
Wake up wrote:
Might I add, why do you think that liberals love FDR? Even in the last debate w/Romney, the occupant in the WH was mimicking his body language. However, they have a selective memory when it comes to the internment camps under FDR's directive. Could you imagine if Bush the "war criminal" set up internment camps after 9/11 hit. Who could guess that another millon or so rounds of bullets have been purchased.
They. ARE. Here.
Well if the bible is accurate, you can expect the Christians to be rounded up and put in those internment camps, I refuse to get any computer chip in my hand or forehead just to be safe.
Wake up

Circleville, OH

#139363 Jun 3, 2014
( CNSNews.com ) -- The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is contracted to purchase 704,390,250 rounds of ammunition over the next four years, which is equal to a total of about 2,500 rounds per DHS agent per year, according to a January 2014 Government Accountability Office (GAO) report entitledAmmunitio n Purchases Have Declined Since 2009.
http://m.cnsnews.com/news/article/ali-meyer/d...
Wake up

Killbuck, OH

#139364 Jun 3, 2014
pos wrote:
<quoted text>Well if the bible is accurate, you can expect the Christians to be rounded up and put in those internment camps, I refuse to get any computer chip in my hand or forehead just to be safe.
You can say that again. The following hammers the point home.
http://shoebat.com/2014/03/17/actual-literal-...
Wake up

Killbuck, OH

#139365 Jun 3, 2014
CEEK

Dayton, OH

#139366 Jun 3, 2014
Im doing good and so is my money. If you believe the economy is in shambles youre a dmn fool.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#139367 Jun 4, 2014
Wake up wrote:
http://youtu.be/gPnFnobccfI
WEAK.......

not weak......Masters of War - Bob Dylan (you might recognise a few of your heroes in this, aisling)......

sssnnin

Howell, MI

#139368 Jun 4, 2014
I have like no money or job.. but somehow i'm still buying stuff..

IronOak

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#139369 Jun 4, 2014
sssnnin wrote:
I have like no money or job.. but somehow i'm still buying stuff..
Its the western liberal style...

Done in government level too.

Be in debt... Its like having money but its not.

IronOak

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#139370 Jun 4, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
This thread is about as interesting as a white mans dance moves. I mean really folks...politics?
A large conflict is long overdue.

Lili4
Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#139371 Jun 4, 2014
Good morning, people in the US, and afternoon to those of you across the Atlantic. Have a great day.

Since: Feb 14

Ardsley, NY

#139372 Jun 4, 2014
IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>A large conflict is long overdue.
Yeah well generally trolls try to avoid that. Which is why I can say what I say with impunity to them and get off Scott free.

IronOak

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#139373 Jun 4, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah well generally trolls try to avoid that. Which is why I can say what I say with impunity to them and get off Scott free.
I mean a real war..

If you look at the news nowadays, theres nothing but bloodshed all around the globe and big nations are ordering large quantities of weapons...

Violence has become so regular in the news that people dont even notice that the globe is like a sparkling powder-cake.

Since: Feb 14

New York, NY

#139374 Jun 4, 2014
IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean a real war..
If you look at the news nowadays, theres nothing but bloodshed all around the globe and big nations are ordering large quantities of weapons...
Violence has become so regular in the news that people dont even notice that the globe is like a sparkling powder-cake.
I dont think so. Theres really no difference around the world now as far as violence as there ever was before. Technology has advanced and the ability to see the globe in it's entirety makes it seem as though we're living in violent times but imagine if CNN had been around during the Roman empire or the Crusades. The news reports would be far more be riddled with conflict than today. It would have truly seemed as though the world was aflame.

There may be a war coming but not anything like WW2. More on the scale of Iraq or scattered conflicts here and there.

IronOak

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#139375 Jun 4, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>I dont think so. Theres really no difference around the world now as far as violence as there ever was before. Technology has advanced and the ability to see the globe in it's entirety makes it seem as though we're living in violent times but imagine if CNN had been around during the Roman empire or the Crusades. The news reports would be far more be riddled with conflict than today. It would have truly seemed as though the world was aflame.
There may be a war coming but not anything like WW2. More on the scale of Iraq or scattered conflicts here and there.
All true true.

The world powers are ordering thousands of tanks, fighters..
Sounds more like nations which have the capability to produce their own weapons going to war.

The iraq war was just the yankee forces mawling over Saddam Husseins band.

You claim to have conquered this topic... Well that is exactly the kinda thinking which starts wars for dominations.:D

Since: Feb 14

Ardsley, NY

#139376 Jun 4, 2014
IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>All true true.

The world powers are ordering thousands of tanks, fighters..
Sounds more like nations which have the capability to produce their own weapons going to war.

The iraq war was just the yankee forces mawling over Saddam Husseins band.

You claim to have conquered this topic... Well that is exactly the kinda thinking which starts wars for dominations.:D
A full scale war like what you're thinking if is very unlikely. Conventional war fare on a massive scale is outmoded in the 21st century and has been since WW2. The advent if nuclear weaponry has insured that. There have been far more probable cause for a massive war in the past 60 years then now. The Cold War was a prime example of that. I if it didn't happen then when the two super powers were stock piling nukes, how less likely is it to happen now when there's only one real superpower and the concept if communism us no longer a threat to democracy?

No, if there's gonna be conflict it will be on the scale of scatters terrorist acts and subterfuge. But taking to the fields as in days of old is highly unlikely. Conflict has evolved.

As to my conquering threads as being in the same mindset that starts global wars well...you give me too much credit which I cannot accept.

But I'm flattered.

:)
pos

North Hollywood, CA

#139377 Jun 4, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>I dont think so. Theres really no difference around the world now as far as violence as there ever was before. Technology has advanced and the ability to see the globe in it's entirety makes it seem as though we're living in violent times but imagine if CNN had been around during the Roman empire or the Crusades. The news reports would be far more be riddled with conflict than today. It would have truly seemed as though the world was aflame.
There may be a war coming but not anything like WW2. More on the scale of Iraq or scattered conflicts here and there.
Well that makes me feel confidant, I would rather listen to you then the bible, Nostradamus, and every great psychic that ever existed in the world that predicted a world war 3.
Some random poster on Topix says "poppycock this will never happen"...
pos

North Hollywood, CA

#139378 Jun 4, 2014
Does that remind you of somebody?' poppycock lets ride this trough this Hitler dude has no chance, we are powerful we own all the businesses, ha ha ha ha ha don't make us laugh"

His response was even funnier " yes laugh , hope you will be laughing soon, I guarantee you will not be laughing for long"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Guest 1,483,748
white women make me sick. (Jan '11) 4 min Alabaster Goddess 74
NO black QB's in NFL Playoffs 6 min ugly monkeys 13
News Is this black woman responsible for inventions ... (May '10) 6 min Fungkstaga 227
Why do black women HATE black men so much? (Jan '16) 10 min Black woman 188
Sean Spicer~What a JOKE! 10 min Vance 22 1
Cracker On A Rope, The Movie 13 min speak up white sh... 15
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 22 min Fungkstaga 133
News Being conservative is not being racist 29 min huntcoyotes 130
News Churchill bust back in Oval Office 29 min Crackle 157
Trump Chimpout Over Crowd Size 4 hr Ms Mack 34
More from around the web