Are white women attracted to black men?

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#137723 May 18, 2014
Dude be stressed over Ceek and Blonde. He seem so stressed out in that post, even when Ceek pwned him, he was stressing and scared and holding back.

Funny how the "old one" came to his defense about something Ceek said, but the "old one" never intervenes on Ceek behalf.

She even rated his posts about Ck "brilliant funny agree".....and skipped over all Ck and blondes posts about dude.

Y'all gonna learn about the "old one" and her secret animosities about people she's supposed to be cool with.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#137725 May 18, 2014
felixia wrote:
<quoted text>I think it is fair to say Elin Kranz was not racially aware, you put yourself in a high risk situation using public transportation, and she was on the bus alone very late at night ALONE? What kind of people don't have a car? Usually people that lost their drivers license, usually criminals, I would never use public transportation.
Smh. People in Scandinavia usually don't have cars before they're done with their studies. My moms new Peugeot 308 cost 50K . My dads car costs 200K an Audi. Plus a whole lot of fees. Its EXTREMLY expenisive. We are encouraged to use public transportation as well. Due to our green environmental policy. I use my bike if it's more than 15 km I take the bus. So you would prob never own a car around here. Ministers and professors go on bikes. Some do not have private cars.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#137727 May 18, 2014
I mean fck that Finn . Ok, cars are cheaper in Finland but still expensive he's go two plus a motorbike. Sitting here all day long. No way. Plus a large house and five well feed kids. In Finland no way. It's incredible how he lies.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#137728 May 18, 2014
Someone remind me again...Why are racist supremacists trolls here 24 hours a day?

IronOak

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#137729 May 18, 2014
felixia wrote:
Unfortunately in the music business it is the poor people mostly [alcoholics} and other undesirables that have the most talent, those are some hard decisions to make...you want somebody talented but is a pain in the azz without transportation, then you have to pay their way for everything, high price to pay.
If you want to communicate with millionaires/billionaires... Just come to the topix AA-forum.
Cigar Face 21

Tampa, FL

#137730 May 18, 2014
dev143 wrote:
Someone remind me again...Why are racist supremacists trolls here 24 hours a day?
These cowards are on patrol with their cap guns.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#137731 May 18, 2014
IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to communicate with millionaires/billionaires... Just come to the topix AA-forum.
It's only older ppl like my parents who own cars. Where BOTH work. Fck they didn't have cars 25 years ago. That's what I'm trying to explain. Young ppl don't have cars. And many young especially women do not have driverslicense. I do have license. But I have to borrow a car from family. STFU you liar.

IronOak

Location hidden

#137732 May 18, 2014
Loulou wrote:
I mean fck that Finn . Ok, cars are cheaper in Finland but still expensive he's go two plus a motorbike. Sitting here all day long. No way. Plus a large house and five well feed kids. In Finland no way. It's incredible how he lies.
Thats because you 3x the actual expenditures. Atleast triple...

I have my own trade-name...

I even have savings..

You make things so complicated in your pinhead...
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#137733 May 18, 2014
IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>
We must all post ramblings of a insane old man, then... lol
You rarely post anything without mentioning whitemen.. You stink..
You are kinda like Mike Tyson when he called us honkies but gets upset when he is called nikka..
You are irresponsible little BM... We are kinda like fathers to your kind.:D
Just saying how it is. lol
I've posted many things. You just have a very narrow mind. You're weak in my eyes. That's all.
You do it to yourself. Don't blame me for this. Don't blame anyone but who you see in the mirror. If you don't like it then make an effort to change. Man up for once, and stop bytching to engage women in catfights over black men.

That's how it really is.

IronOak

Location hidden

#137734 May 18, 2014
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
I've posted many things. You just have a very narrow mind. You're weak in my eyes. That's all.
You do it to yourself. Don't blame me for this. Don't blame anyone but who you see in the mirror. If you don't like it then make an effort to change. Man up for once, and stop bytching to engage women in catfights over black men.
That's how it really is.
I just comment what I see.

You are a black racist...
Conversation with you will almost certainly turn into your racist ranting about the white man...
Its bytching.

I dont care what you think of me. lol I know you would hate my phocking appearance.
Cigar Face 21

Tampa, FL

#137735 May 18, 2014
IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats because you 3x the actual expenditures. Atleast triple...
I have my own trade-name...
I even have savings..
You make things so complicated in your pinhead...
That Loulou woman just tore you a new azzholle and you come back begging for more. Lol!! Weak coward.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#137736 May 18, 2014
IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>
I just comment what I see.
You are a black racist...
Conversation with you will almost certainly turn into your racist ranting about the white man...
Its bytching.
I dont care what you think of me. lol I know you would hate my phocking appearance.
You don't really see anything.

You're too busy judging and making comments. You don't LISTEN. You're arrogant, ignorant, and lack humility. There's nothing racist about any of that. It's how you present yourself, so again, don't blame anyone but yourself. No you don't need to care what I think of you, but you need to think better of yourself and how you see others.

Your caucasian appearance means nothing to me. WHO you are on the other hand makes all the difference in the world.

IronOak

Location hidden

#137737 May 18, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's only older ppl like my parents who own cars. Where BOTH work. Fck they didn't have cars 25 years ago. That's what I'm trying to explain. Young ppl don't have cars. And many young especially women do not have driverslicense. I do have license. But I have to borrow a car from family. STFU you liar.
I have had the full driverslicense a decade...

I started working and saving money from a very young age.

Almost every1 here has a driverlicense by the time they are 20.

Try to get it into your head that I was not raised in a city... I´m basically like a wilderness bunny/Davy Crockett/Paul Bunyan. I know how to make money and build shyt.

The latest comment about my appearance was "oh you are such a forest man".. Its my charm...

It is no great achievement to have a nice house, couple of cars, no debt, a wife and a big family by the time you are in your late 20´s.
Especially if you work in the norwegian oil-industry or a mine.. The salaries are great.

IronOak

Location hidden

#137738 May 18, 2014
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't really see anything.
You're too busy judging and making comments. You don't LISTEN. You're arrogant, ignorant, and lack humility. There's nothing racist about any of that. It's how you present yourself, so again, don't blame anyone but yourself. No you don't need to care what I think of you, but you need to think better of yourself and how you see others.
Your caucasian appearance means nothing to me. WHO you are on the other hand makes all the difference in the world.
lol a blackmale calls some1 arrogant, ignorant and lacking humility...:D You people call yourselves kings and queens.

Thanks Dr. Phil...

You mention white so often that it must mean something to you...

IronOak

Location hidden

#137739 May 18, 2014
Cigar Face 21 wrote:
<quoted text>That Loulou woman just tore you a new azzholle and you come back begging for more. Lol!! Weak coward.
How would you know...
Do you live in N-Europe?
Moron... lol
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#137740 May 18, 2014
IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you know...
Do you live in N-Europe?
Moron... lol
You care more about what I have to say and to find someone to w@nk over, than you care about your entire family ya ol ho.
Actually cigarface had a conversation with a woman you harassed severly out of jealosy. I read some of the conversation, she said nothing to you to make you act like that.
CEEK

Dayton, OH

#137741 May 18, 2014
IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you know...
Do you live in N-Europe?
Moron... lol
don't have to live in europe....just read the post, IronDummy. LMBAO!!!!#

IronOak

Location hidden

#137742 May 18, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
You care more about what I have to say and to find someone to w@nk over, than you care about your entire family ya ol ho.
Actually cigarface had a conversation with a woman you harassed severly out of jealosy. I read some of the conversation, she said nothing to you to make you act like that.
BlueEyedKat?

She attacks WM in every turn...

You attacked me back in the day when I said nasty things about the WW.

I retaliate...

You libtards/BM are like a one string Banjo.. Jealousy this, jealousy that.. Everything is explained with jealousy...

Has it ever occurred to you that you might just be phocking annoying little pricks?

IronOak

Location hidden

#137743 May 18, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>don't have to live in europe....just read the post, IronDummy. LMBAO!!!!#
Nonsense...
NotFooled

Chicago, IL

#137744 May 18, 2014
Nutso never leaves this forum.
She is always here under one of her many usernames. Including this lulu and that lili.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Grey Ghost 1,685,758
Black History Month? 8 min Sarah 2nd Grade 12
Mr. Trump is RIGHT, N(EYE)GGERS (ALL OF THEM) d... 10 min Sarah 2nd Grade 2
Black men are weak and short and fat 11 min Sarah 2nd Grade 6
White people need to have more kids and evolve 16 min Sarah 2nd Grade 29
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 28 min dreamhunk 37,829
BLACK KNIGHTS SNIPER ASSASSINS Is Here! Protect... (May '16) 39 min Sarah 2nd Grade 8
Why does nothing ever work for Negroes? 1 hr Sarah 2nd Grade 85
The white race will rise again 2 hr Gmoney 52
More questions blacks won't answer... 5 hr THX White Liege 31
Racist White People on MLK Day. 6 hr Jake 177
We wuz kangz 9 hr Harrisson 17
More from around the web