ti amo 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol ello gorgeous .. Happy days ;)
Happy days indeed my luv.

:)
CEEK

Dayton, OH

#136875 May 11, 2014
Michael Sam the gay football.player was drafted yesterday. Did you notice his little boyfriend was a white dude. Funny, even in ir homosexual relationships the white is the female.
felicia

North Hollywood, CA

#136876 May 11, 2014
CEEK wrote:
Michael Sam the gay football.player was drafted yesterday. Did you notice his little boyfriend was a white dude. Funny, even in ir homosexual relationships the white is the female.
Well duuuuuh, exactly which role would Imcurious be? White liberal men are men with vagina's, they even sit with their legs crossed like women....
They have total self hatred, are neutered and see blacks as the alpha male.
Look at the Obama supporters in the audience, the blacks are loud, and the whites are sitting there all passive like...
Just look at the whiggers they act all tough and totally submit themselves to the black males, and try and act tough with other whites.
Total disrespect for whites.....
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#136877 May 11, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Well no, that has been already tested by Alex Jones, his reporter went into a black area , and asked the blacks if they agreed,{substituting democrat policies with Republican policies} saying they were from Obama, and the blacks all agreed with Republican policies. Ha ha ha
Hahahahahaha you and a few others on here were kicked out of white nationalistic sites. They know how you tried to get laid on every black forum. For years. Why don't you tell what problems you've had ;)))
felicia

North Hollywood, CA

#136878 May 11, 2014
I mean what did they think they were going to raise, with the mother marching ten feet ahead of the husband, and him trailing holding her purse while the wife shouts orders like some army sergeant?

Weak white men...

On top of it all the feminists even Hate the men they have created, they didn't want women after all....they are even abandoning the weak white men for the black men....

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#136879 May 11, 2014
felicia wrote:
Basically, it was under Clinton that Fannie and Freddie really began blowing the housing bubble, issuing epic amounts of mortgage-backed debt.
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/how-bill-clint...
Better go back and look at who authored that little piece of propaganda. For someone who doesn't read, pay attention or believe anything the JEWS say, you certainly have been posting and quoting them a lot the past few days......hehehehehe......
felicia

North Hollywood, CA

#136880 May 11, 2014
Look how Incurious defends himself? Ceek says something or blonegirl to offend him, does he come right out like a man? No he takes little female swipes, IMPLYING , kind of keeps you guessing, does he like Ceek and Blonegirl? Does he like and dislike them? Is he on his period and likes them certain times, and other times not?

Oakland

#136881 May 11, 2014
felicia wrote:
I mean what did they think they were going to raise, with the mother marching ten feet ahead of the husband, and him trailing holding her purse while the wife shouts orders like some army sergeant?
Weak white men...
On top of it all the feminists even Hate the men they have created, they didn't want women after all....they are even abandoning the weak white men for the black men....
From the description, YOUR hubby popped into my mind. It sounds about like how you treat him, screeching and howling about his purchases and other things bullies are notorious for. You are so unhappy YOU weren't born a man, aren't you?.....hehehehehe.....
CEEK

Dayton, OH

#136882 May 11, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Well duuuuuh, exactly which role would Imcurious be? White liberal men are men with vagina's, they even sit with their legs crossed like women....
They have total self hatred, are neutered and see blacks as the alpha male.
Look at the Obama supporters in the audience, the blacks are loud, and the whites are sitting there all passive like...
Just look at the whiggers they act all tough and totally submit themselves to the black males, and try and act tough with other whites.
Total disrespect for whites.....
Please, by all means, keep going. You're making such a great case of how weak minded and cowardice your race is that its indisputable. LMBAO!!!!!
CEEK

Dayton, OH

#136883 May 11, 2014
felicia wrote:
Look how Incurious defends himself? Ceek says something or blonegirl to offend him, does he come right out like a man? No he takes little female swipes, IMPLYING , kind of keeps you guessing, does he like Ceek and Blonegirl? Does he like and dislike them? Is he on his period and likes them certain times, and other times not?
this post, in its entirety, makes no sense what so ever. You sound like a blabbering idiot.

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Over the Rhine

#136884 May 11, 2014
felicia wrote:
You are dumb I can defend myself without calling people racist names you have a twisted mind I feel sorry for your husband having to put up with you
felicia

North Hollywood, CA

#136885 May 11, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>Please, by all means, keep going. You're making such a great case of how weak minded and cowardice your race is that its indisputable. LMBAO!!!!!
Frankly I don't have to, Peirce Morgan does it for me, with his soft little whispery voice , his gay lisp, squealing like a little girl,'is that a gu gu gu gu gun"?
felicia

North Hollywood, CA

#136886 May 11, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahaha you and a few others on here were kicked out of white nationalistic sites. They know how you tried to get laid on every black forum. For years. Why don't you tell what problems you've had ;)))
You don't get it do you? Did you notice your posts aren't answered? You are diverting from important issues, so you can screech all you want...
Loulou

Denmark

#136887 May 11, 2014
felicia wrote:
Weak white men...
Hey you stupid goose of a ho. It's only fair to let ppl on here know how you were kicked out from diff white sites or what ever you call them, speak up clown. Hehe
Too bad what you were caught in. Smh
I mean you want so bad to give the impression you're some white nationalist . Right.
felicia

North Hollywood, CA

#136888 May 11, 2014
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
You are dumb I can defend myself without calling people racist names you have a twisted mind I feel sorry for your husband having to put up with you
But you don't defend yourself against racism from blacks do you?

Case proven....

This racist comment of Ceeks is blasting ALL whites, did you bother to defend that?
ceeks post:
Please, by all means, keep going. You're making such a great case of how weak minded and cowardice your race is that its indisputable. LMBAO!!!!!

So basically what did you do? Make a stand against racism? No, NOTHING , and you know damn well in real life if Ceek punked you out, you would present yourself right away and let him use you like a woman.
felicia

North Hollywood, CA

#136889 May 11, 2014
And exactly how are you going to fight with the blacks during a race war?
In what capacity? Provide sex for the male troops ?

You are not going to change from total passivity to warrior in one day I can tell you that....
felicia

North Hollywood, CA

#136890 May 11, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you stupid goose of a ho. It's only fair to let ppl on here know how you were kicked out from diff white sites or what ever you call them, speak up clown. Hehe
Too bad what you were caught in. Smh
I mean you want so bad to give the impression you're some white nationalist . Right.
Screeeeeeech........
felicia

North Hollywood, CA

#136891 May 11, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>this post, in its entirety, makes no sense what so ever. You sound like a blabbering idiot.
What kind of Idiot answers a post that makes no sense to them? Just ignore those posts and stop complaining like a woman...
felicia

North Hollywood, CA

#136892 May 11, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
From the description, YOUR hubby popped into my mind. It sounds about like how you treat him, screeching and howling about his purchases and other things bullies are notorious for. You are so unhappy YOU weren't born a man, aren't you?.....hehehehehe.....
You are divorced, I don't take criticism from Divorced people... they have nothing to offer..

Oakland

#136894 May 11, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>You are divorced, I don't take criticism from Divorced people... they have nothing to offer..
Nor do you pay attention to what JEWS say either (yet you've been using them as examples for a few days now). You are the biggest hypocrite on this site constantly making a complete southbound end of a northbound MULE out of yourself. You have no valid rebuttal, as usual. Your only option....RATINGS.....hehehehe he......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thanksgiving is a WHITES ONLY holiday! 2 min PolakPotrafi 252
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Well Well 1,457,602
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 6 min Barros 50,546
News The real reasons the U.S. became less racist to... 7 min Frogface Kate 113
Deport barros 2017 10 min Barros 32
Islam rules of engagement . 23 min Barros 123
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 42 min dcool 7,983
3 White Teens Arrested in Gang Rape of 13 yo 7 hr Mick 34
More from around the web