Are white women attracted to black men?

“racists are funny”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#136435 May 6, 2014
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really. If a white person has money they tend to be understated about it. Give an African gorilla money and they totally pimp themselves out. Get a ghetto monkey an NBA contract and next thing you know he is sporting platinum teeth.
You mean like having 50 dollars in the bank and telling everybody you got 20 dollars?
Matt

Studio City, CA

#136436 May 6, 2014
I have dated women from a lot of races. I don't keep count or try to because it never occurred to me. I am a 35 yr old wht male and I live in a port town. Historically there is a larger racial mix in in a port so it seems normal that I've dated blacks, whites, a lot of Hispanics and some Asians. If a woman is beautiful she is beautiful, and then you learn whether you can get along with her while you date. I've never not pursued someone because of their race but I have lost interest over attitude, and condemn me or not I put up wit more bull**** from attractive women. I have known people who use interracial dating as a political statement or a way to get anger an ignorant family member and think that is entirely wrong. I know that my first interest is physical attraction and I admit it but I've never kept a relationship going with anyone I didn't get along with. To get with/ or stay with anyone for any other reason isn't right for you or them and eventually you will deal with the consequences.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#136437 May 6, 2014
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really. If a white person has money they tend to be understated about it. Give an African gorilla money and they totally pimp themselves out....
Complete nonsense. There is nothing "understated" about a luxury SUV. An African "gorilla" with a high net worth and an "African "cave ape" with a high net worth will share an equal appreciation for a sporty 2014 Range Rover with all the options.

You are just irritated that poor white ladies in South Africa would make themselves available to a financially successful "gorilla." LOL! As if women should somehow *not* be attracted to a man who is a provider...

Since: May 10

UK

#136438 May 6, 2014
felicia

Studio City, CA

#136440 May 6, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
Pit of Sorrow
San Antonio, TX
Reply ยป
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2011
Judged:
[Funny]
[Clueless]
[Nuts]
'Well, this is Felicia, and I just want to say I think you are a very educated classy woman.
And I don't want no more trouble with you, because you can be very mean.Please don't let Gods warrior sweet talk you into going after me again.'
EDUCATED and CLASSY, eh? Yet you continue to call ME and IDIOT?
FLIP FLOP......FLIP FLOP......Is that real enough for your hypocritical BEHIND, Pit of Piss?
oh, one more thing, YOU or your buddy can retrieve the link, k?
Never had a Texas proxy, obviously not me...Maybe it was YOU that posted that?
felicia

Studio City, CA

#136441 May 6, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
hehehehehe.....couldn't resist......and it nips in the bud any attempt at your denying you posted it......smh......
No offense intended towards CEEK but I had to tell it like it REALLY is. Doesn't get any more REAL than that.......:))
LIAR, with your fake texas proxy, you will do anything to smear posters name you ole bat.

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#136442 May 6, 2014
[email protected]

When your buddy put up the link, you admitted it was you and now you are denying it. I think you are batscheiss crazy and suffering from a terminal case of DEMENTIA.....smh.....

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#136444 May 6, 2014
What's love got to do with it?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25447...

Since: May 10

UK

#136445 May 7, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
What's love got to do with it?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25447...
I didn't even read that, 1st line you get me. Tranny is on a roll mate.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#136446 May 7, 2014
I guess I finally defeated the troll leader in this thread.

:)

It was easy.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#136447 May 7, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>when did I claim to be the alpha male of some dumb website? No wonder, felicia calls you a woman....you try to start sht like one. Oh that was manly....putting blondie in it. Go watch yo high school girls softball games....weird mthafcka.
Lmao! Hshaha I almost spilt my coffee on this $5k suit I'm wearing! Haha great post.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#136448 May 7, 2014
Did somebody just throw panties into this thread?
felicia

Studio City, CA

#136449 May 7, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
[email protected]
When your buddy put up the link, you admitted it was you and now you are denying it. I think you are batscheiss crazy and suffering from a terminal case of DEMENTIA.....smh.....
Didn't notice the texas proxy before just the screen name which is a screen name I used long time ago, can't remember every post I ever made.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#136450 May 7, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
[email protected]
She was dragging up a lot of posts, heck I was tired of arguing with her. And when I read it I thought it must have been sarcasm or something.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#136451 May 7, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>.........she has sum memory problems, but I don't think u can diagnose dementia from this.........
She is ignorant, dementia is short term memory loss, they often can remember things that happen in their childhood, but can't remember anything in the present.

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#136453 May 7, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>She is ignorant, dementia is short term memory loss, they often can remember things that happen in their childhood, but can't remember anything in the present.
Dementia is a broad term for a number of disorders and if you were schooled in psychology YOU would have KNOWN that. Better hit the books again....smh....

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#136454 May 7, 2014
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Complete nonsense. There is nothing "understated" about a luxury SUV. An African "gorilla" with a high net worth and an "African "cave ape" with a high net worth will share an equal appreciation for a sporty 2014 Range Rover with all the options.
You are just irritated that poor white ladies in South Africa would make themselves available to a financially successful "gorilla." LOL! As if women should somehow *not* be attracted to a man who is a provider...
At any rate, a Black simian is a higher form of life than a white pig. So maybe she's marrying UP rather than down.
"neutral obsever" is simply neurotically perturbed that he has been rejected.

IronOak

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#136455 May 7, 2014
Savant is just a typical welfare leech.

It thinks that whites owe him something...

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#136457 May 7, 2014
IronOak wrote:
Savant is just a typical welfare leech.
It thinks that whites owe him something...
Iron Oak is a typical racist pig who imagines that whoever is Black must be a "welfare leech."
Sorry to disabuse you of your racist delusions. But I happen to be an academician and an author. And I didn't earn a Ph.D. in order to collect welfare. I think whites mostly owe themselves something--the restoration of their own humanity. For it is precisely your own humanity that is lost when you try to deny the humanity of others.
BLONDEgirl

Birdsboro, PA

#136458 May 7, 2014
I'm so glad its spring!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FARRAKHAN Calls for A Black Country in SE USA, ... 2 min T-BOS 14
Ladies And Gentlemen, Master Lee Has Left The B... 3 min Chimp Trainer 3
Black people leech off of white people 4 min goodlooks 113
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Hello 1,619,642
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 9 min youll shoot your ... 751
Poll Why Do Outlaw Biker Gangs Allow Hispanics To Jo... (Feb '11) 14 min goodlooks 260
is donald trump just white trash 20 min Chimp Trainer 37
King Harrisson is the most sexy dude on Topix 41 min Jax 21
Can America Become 80% White Again? 2 hr Paul 128
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 hr el rey de los cam... 35,281
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 5 hr Zero 23
More from around the web