Are white women attracted to black men?

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#136388 May 5, 2014
IronOak wrote:
In the west white women only go for black guys when they want to be DIFFERENT.
...or when they like the guy. Imagine that.

IronOak

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#136389 May 5, 2014
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
...or when they like the guy. Imagine that.
I just mimicked the gunny from full metal jacket.

I´ve heard some pretty phocking stupid shyt from the IR chicks...
idea

Howell, MI

#136390 May 5, 2014
I really can't figure out if im' black or not because sometimes I endure like race hatred for being black but sometimes people be all like your a cracker i'm like wtf.

I mean must still be black if I did a crime it would be on new nations news I GUESS

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#136391 May 5, 2014
Had an awfully rough day today, ladies that worked hard or had a rough day and you would like me to "hit it" to make you feel better, rate this post. Positive or negative. Negative if you need it beat up, positive if you want me to make love to it. I can do both.....at the same time even.

Rate away (remember nobody knows except you, this is your secret chance to get it off your chest).

IronOak

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#136392 May 5, 2014
Awww ladies give the "alpha male" a nookie... You wont feel a thing.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#136393 May 5, 2014
Dedicated to her, she KNOWS who I'm talking to, age ain't nothing but a number sweetheart. You hear the lyrics in this song.." I'll kiss you any where"....

http://youtu.be/5IPvVg7zZmg

Starting to miss her..
Shalimarr

UK

#136394 May 5, 2014
3 hours from home... i'm tired.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#136395 May 5, 2014
I wonder if she even listens to black 90's R&B. you know how to talk to me sweetheart since you're not woman enough to talk directly to me. Rate it negative if you like it, rate it positive if you don't.

I heard you had taste in music and was into it....but can you get down to 90's R&B ???

Can you? Would you like me to show you how? I can teach you.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#136396 May 5, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
I wonder if she even listens to black 90's R&B. you know how to talk to me sweetheart since you're not woman enough to talk directly to me. Rate it negative if you like it, rate it positive if you don't.
I heard you had taste in music and was into it....but can you get down to 90's R&B ???
Can you? Would you like me to show you how? I can teach you.
R Kelly was king of 90s R&B if I remember correctly.

“Trump-- American Tragedy”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#136397 May 5, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
Dedicated to her, she KNOWS who I'm talking to, age ain't nothing but a number sweetheart. You hear the lyrics in this song.." I'll kiss you any where"....
http://youtu.be/5IPvVg7zZmg
Starting to miss her..
you and ceek still arguing over the alpha male of topix and blondie goes to the winner?

Level 8

Columbus Ohio

#136398 May 5, 2014
topix can't survive anymore alpha males

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#136399 May 5, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
R Kelly was king of 90s R&B if I remember correctly.
Lol, not even close :)

There was dudes like Jodeci, h-town, Keith sweat, dru hill, ideal, etc . Kelly was the man back then too though....not the king though.

How's your day been so far ex wifey?
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#136400 May 5, 2014
idea wrote:
I really can't figure out if im' black or not because sometimes I endure like race hatred for being black but sometimes people be all like your a cracker i'm like wtf.

I mean must still be black if I did a crime it would be on new nations news I GUESS
Do you have the Micheal and LaToya Jackson disease? A gorilla is still a gorilla no matter how much surgery or how mixed the gorilla DNA. Nothing is more pathetic than a pasty looking hybrid. Think Barack Obama, Vanessa Williams or Tiger Woods.
Realize

Kent, OH

#136401 May 5, 2014
The biracial people walking the Earth couldn't be from just white men having sex with black women. Sure, white men had sex with black women that was willing or not willing. Sure, white men trusted black women to look after their children & especially cook for them & their guest & family. Sure, black women saw Africans & black Americans working on plantations & sure black women saw black men hung from a tree or burned, decapitated, or all all three & far worse before death. Do you know how many things you can put in food? African women & black women remain loyal to the white families, especially white men because white men controlled State, Federal Laws & he plantation & the house hold & communities. White women was a witness to this through out history. Some whit women were involved, but felt it was wrong. Some white women felt slavery was wrong. Look, I say that, so say this, history & who white women find attractive is about the individual & not ethnic culture. I see a lot of black women that find white, Asian, Indian & Middle Eastern & other Ethnic groups attractive.
Funnyfunnyhahs

Washington, DC

#136402 May 5, 2014
Just my opinion wrote:
I swore I would never go out with a black man, yet I did, and it was one of the worst mistakes of my life. Not necessarily that I am white, and he is black, because it really does not matter if he was green with polka dots, he had no ambition, no motivation, had this job and that job, lied constantly, took phone numbers from any girl he would meet, while we were living together, even two doors away, he sold drugs and saw nothing wrong with it...bought gold chains and tennis shoes with the money, instead of paying bills. So this may or may not be because he was black, but I think that is the mentality he was brought up in. He even had two children who were taken away before I met him, and he didn't try to find them or get them back.
This is pure contradiction. I thought it didn't matter. All knuckleheads do this. I stayed in WV for a while and saw white guys spend their money on strip clubs, meth and alcohol. All races have this....I am not seeing your point. I think you were attracted enough to go out with him, but ended up finding out he was a dud....OR you were predisposed to disliking his color and finally found a reason to objectify your hatred. Either way your being phony

Location hidden

#136405 May 5, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, not even close :)
There was dudes like Jodeci, h-town, Keith sweat, dru hill, ideal, etc . Kelly was the man back then too though....not the king though.
How's your day been so far ex wifey?
You can't rewrite history. YOU don't want R Kelly to ave been king of 90s R&B, i retrospect you think Jodeci, keith Sweat etc were just as good or even better? But you were a child during the 90s, and I was an adult.
R Kelly was the king of R&B at the time, he sold the most and was by far the most celebrated and most famous when it was all happening.

Location hidden

#136406 May 5, 2014
i = in

Location hidden

#136407 May 6, 2014
A documentary about R Kelly was televised and distributed worldwide... it was about his rise to stardom and it highlighted the way he had been "marketed" as the "new Marvin Gaye".
I don't think any documentaries were made at the time about Jodeci or keith Sweat.
CEEK

Dayton, OH

#136408 May 6, 2014
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
you and ceek still arguing over the alpha male of topix and blondie goes to the winner?
when did I claim to be the alpha male of some dumb website? No wonder, felicia calls you a woman....you try to start sht like one. Oh that was manly....putting blondie in it. Go watch yo high school girls softball games....weird mthafcka.

Level 8

Columbus Ohio

#136410 May 6, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>when did I claim to be the alpha male of some dumb website? No wonder, felicia calls you a woman....you try to start sht like one. Oh that was manly....putting blondie in it. Go watch yo high school girls softball games....weird mthafcka.
Everybody on topix is fckd up in one way on another it's a psychologists dream world but then topix is just a microcosm of a world of turbulent,weird mankind like a nightmare or a bad horror movie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Realtime 1,536,029
Black women want kids with that GOOD HAIR 13 min Paul 27
Black men are weak and cowardly! lmao 53 min T-BOS 8
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 56 min dreamhunk 34,579
Does Washington State Have A Lot Of Racism? (Oct '11) 56 min StayAwayFromEastWA 63
BM will never RISE 57 min Virginia Sue Jenk... 13
New Serena Williams Pregnancy pics 57 min Keyanna 34
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 1 hr Paul 222
Why are black men so thirsty for white women? 2 hr KC The Troll Hunter 77
White women are extremely jealous of bw! 3 hr WHITE MASTER 42
More from around the web