Are white women attracted to black men?
Bigsmoke

Walton, UK

#136354 May 4, 2014
I can see some characters getting carried away with themselves over some hypertext. It shouldn't be that deep.

“White Cheeks Matter.”

Since: Feb 14

New York, NY

#136356 May 4, 2014
crazydiamond wrote:
white women who consort with black men should be burned at the stake. really. if history has taught us anything is is that the races, whatever your feeling about their relative merit, should remain separate. now as to their merit...
Your enemy (black folk's) is the truth of your inferiority. Until you face up to that, you are condemned to walk the earth in pity for yourself. Intelligence is heritable -- that's an incontrovertible fact. Blaming your circumstance on an outside agent (the white man) is like railing at the wind because you can't play checkers. Grow up and take responsibility for your own destiny, limited though it may be.
You just invalidate any claims to white superiority in any way by being here and trying to reach black folks and impress them with your opinions.

I guarantee we wouldnt stoop to try and communicate with you on a white themed forum.

We value our spare time.

“White Cheeks Matter.”

Since: Feb 14

New York, NY

#136357 May 4, 2014
Lol you people are as simple as Sesame street.

Hold up I'll be back in a bit. Gotta run uptown...
crazydiamond

Washington, DC

#136358 May 4, 2014
Close to a century of research on the IQ gap constitute a demonstrable truth, not a claim. And yes there are better ways to spend time, but someone has to speak truth to ignorance. Speaking of ignorance -- TranshumanX. What is that? Some sort of comic book hero? What is your superpower: transcendent, contagious mental lethargy?
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#136359 May 4, 2014
crazydiamond wrote:
Close to a century of research on the IQ gap constitute a demonstrable truth, not a claim. And yes there are better ways to spend time, but someone has to speak truth to ignorance. Speaking of ignorance -- TranshumanX. What is that? Some sort of comic book hero? What is your superpower: transcendent, contagious mental lethargy?
you people are a riot. You come here with all your intelligent lingo, big words and fancy theories to prove what.....that we should care? This place is a.cesspool of hate and ignorance. Makes a sane man wonder....why even be a part of this madness?

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#136360 May 4, 2014
crazydiamond wrote:
white women who consort with black men should be burned at the stake. really. if history has taught us anything is is that the races, whatever your feeling about their relative merit, should remain separate. now as to their merit...
Your enemy (black folk's) is the truth of your inferiority. Until you face up to that, you are condemned to walk the earth in pity for yourself. Intelligence is heritable -- that's an incontrovertible fact. Blaming your circumstance on an outside agent (the white man) is like railing at the wind because you can't play checkers. Grow up and take responsibility for your own destiny, limited though it may be.
You have failed as a human being get your GED then take some course at a community college,educate yourself you still have time.
crazydiamond

Washington, DC

#136361 May 4, 2014
I notice no one has taken issue with the facts -- because you can't. Attack the messenger all you want, it doesn't change the reality: black folk (on average) don't measure up intelligence wise. And "big words" - 3 syllables you mean? Are you serious? You are walking, talking proof of the point here.
CEEK

Dayton, OH

#136362 May 4, 2014
crazydiamond wrote:
I notice no one has taken issue with the facts -- because you can't. Attack the messenger all you want, it doesn't change the reality: black folk (on average) don't measure up intelligence wise. And "big words" - 3 syllables you mean? Are you serious? You are walking, talking proof of the point here.
LOL.....I was being sacastic about the big words, fancy lingo and intelligent theories comment. You're so smart that you can't recognize sarcasm. Back to the books, Jethro. Lmbao!!!!!!
CEEK

Dayton, OH

#136364 May 4, 2014
"But" -you can't recognize sarcasm

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#136365 May 4, 2014
IronOak wrote:
Mr.Anderson humps every WWs leg in here.
He absolutely c00ns for WW posters... C00ns...
He thinks he has the 007 charm..
LMFAO!!!
Too much c00nery on this thread!
crazydiamond

Washington, DC

#136366 May 4, 2014
Exactly - you need to move back to Africa. And help finish it off. Still, I see no one takes issue with the facts: the well-established average IQ of a black american is 82. that is 2 points above functionally retarded. good luck running that navy. (that would be actual sarcasm).
crazydiamond

Washington, DC

#136367 May 4, 2014
ceek - do they have a suicide assistance program in Fairfield? seriously, think about giving them a call. they can help you make up your addled mind. get back to me when you look that word up.
CEEK

Dayton, OH

#136368 May 4, 2014
crazydiamond wrote:
ceek - do they have a suicide assistance program in Fairfield? seriously, think about giving them a call. they can help you make up your addled mind. get back to me when you look that word up.
So you had to come back with another post to try and be offensive? Wow honestly, you could've left it alone with.just the IQ part. Now you look like an even bigger azz with the suicide joke. By the way, I dont reside in fairfield, that's just my ip address. Look that up (IP address).....dumbazz
CEEK

Dayton, OH

#136370 May 4, 2014
How can you claim intelligence when you can't recognize sarcasm and you obviously don't know the definition of the word. Lol....and this clown wants to debate IQ scores by race. Hell, he thinks everyone ACTUALLY lives in the place their ip address shows. Fckin hilarious!!!!!
TRUTH or whatever

Manassas, VA

#136371 May 4, 2014
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>nope- not an ounce of shame. I'm proud of the man I am with. period.
a long line of mudaharking
TRUTH or whatever

Manassas, VA

#136372 May 4, 2014
vintage 2010 expose' of the "pre ceek" era
Donny Brook

Spicewood, TX

#136373 May 4, 2014
I was sitting in a bar one day minding my own business and these two Black guys came in. The place was dark as a cave and both of these clowns kept their shades on and stumbled around. One guy was all decked out in a Lakers uniform with a Spurs ball cap with the bill off to the side, while the other one was in a hoodie and a Dodger cap bill pulled down low over his left ear. Anyway they started lying to each other about how many women they have had and after a while they answered a question of mine about the scent of white women.

They got tired of bragging to each other about all the Black tail they were getting and then the Laker told hoodie he doesn't screw no Black chicks anymore, that he was getting all the blondes he wanted and then some. Hoodie looked around and then said, "I just started on those blondes and they are easy.

They both started laughing, but then hoodie asked Laker if he noticed the smell a white woman put out after having sex and Laker said, " Oh sure, they always be putting out that scent when a Blackman screw them".

Hoodie got a little impatient and asked, "What is it, why do the do that".

Laker looked all around and tried to whisper, but everyone heard, "It's the pepper spray, man".

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#136374 May 4, 2014
Dedicated to "YOU"... You know exactly who I'm talking to, I know we've been on difference sides of the fence lately (your fault) but I've always been nothing but a perfect gentleman to you.

I would like to dedicate this video to YOU, yes...YOU, even though you trolled and betrayed me.

http://youtu.be/YBB8valskCQ
TRUTH or whatever

Manassas, VA

#136375 May 4, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
Dedicated to "YOU"... You know exactly who I'm talking to, I know we've been on difference sides of the fence lately (your fault) but I've always been nothing but a perfect gentleman to you.
I would like to dedicate this video to YOU, yes...YOU, even though you trolled and betrayed me.
http://youtu.be/YBB8valskCQ
if that is blondiegirl you got to get in line

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#136377 May 4, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
Dedicated to "YOU"... You know exactly who I'm talking to, I know we've been on difference sides of the fence lately (your fault) but I've always been nothing but a perfect gentleman to you.
I would like to dedicate this video to YOU, yes...YOU, even though you trolled and betrayed me.
http://youtu.be/YBB8valskCQ
is this more "alpha male" failure?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Nameless 1,744,261
This is why Negroes must go 52 min FireFellow44 38
Two loitering Starbucks arrested. Race card pu... 56 min FireFellow44 177
"The First 48 Hours" and "Crime 360" Designed... (Jun '09) 56 min Really 168
Why do American Blacks think they're Egyptians? (Apr '12) 1 hr FireFellow44 3,792
ATTN: Dew Claw is Barros' New Name 1 hr FireFellow44 9
STARBUCK'S Strikes Back! 1 hr FireFellow44 9
Barbara Bush passes away 1 hr FireFellow44 49
If slavery were reinstated would you even want ... 10 hr Fireyfellow44 73
Todays dead mudshark story 12 hr coretta 84