Are white women attracted to black men?
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#135665 Apr 29, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text> Yes I would call that damage done in a non physically non-violent way..or maybe not, I guess when you don't have the money to pay your property taxes, the marshals come fully armed and remove you by force, I dunno, you bring up some worthy arguments..it certainly aren't blacks flying helicopters with machine guns trying to take that farmers land...
It is more about bankers loaning money the farmers, getting them in debt over their heads, foreclosing on the small farm and then selling at a profit. But if you do not pay your property taxes the county can take the land too.

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#135666 Apr 29, 2014
felicia wrote:
Shows you what kind of cruel animals run the Obama administration, taking the calves away from the mothers unable to nurse, killing the mother cows and dumping them in shallow graves with their feet sticking out.... just shameful. I guess msdivine would support this kind of animal cruelty though.
What are you blithering about now? None of what you posted has any basis in fact either but you will do anything you can to take the focus off of your constant posting of erroneous nonsense. Have any LINKS to back up your allegations? If anyone is an IDIOT, it is YOU.....smh.....

Location hidden

#135667 Apr 29, 2014
felicia wrote:
Animals love their babies just like humans, I remember when my Rabbit had the most adorable little fluff ball kittens, and the dog just went over to take a look at them, he meant them no harm, he just wanted to look at the cute little babies, that rabbit went berserk attacked him scratching his face up with her back feet, that poor dog ran for his life...
Rabbits have kittens now? IF you cared about those innocent creatures you would have protected them. YOU DIDN'T. Shame on YOU......

I answered both of your posts in this one.....smh....
felicia

Studio City, CA

#135668 Apr 29, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice deflection and YOU were the one who made issue of it initially. Nice try though......smh....
Well I was wrong, and stand corrected, for that one small meaningless chapter, It is never going to catch on here in California..
felicia

Studio City, CA

#135669 Apr 29, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbits have kittens now? IF you cared about those innocent creatures you would have protected them. YOU DIDN'T. Shame on YOU......
I answered both of your posts in this one.....smh....
Yes the babies are called kittens, I was surprised myself..I did my best, I gave them an opening to have shelter under the house, they can run fast, the hawk apparently was faster, this is nature...hawks have to eat too, you know....
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#135670 Apr 29, 2014
felicia wrote:
Animals love their babies just like humans, I remember when my Rabbit had the most adorable little fluff ball kittens, and the dog just went over to take a look at them, he meant them no harm, he just wanted to look at the cute little babies, that rabbit went berserk attacked him scratching his face up with her back feet, that poor dog ran for his life...
Animals love their babies, JUST like humans. Really. Smh
How do you know the dog meant no harm.
Do you think it's a Disney movie or what. Where human characteristics and feelings are protected onto animals. Hell, you're one empty brainer.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#135671 Apr 29, 2014
Quote:
A male rabbit is called a buck, and a female is called a doe. A baby rabbit is called a kit, which is short for kitten. Rabbits have a gestation period of around 31 ...
felicia

Studio City, CA

#135672 Apr 29, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you blithering about now? None of what you posted has any basis in fact either but you will do anything you can to take the focus off of your constant posting of erroneous nonsense. Have any LINKS to back up your allegations? If anyone is an IDIOT, it is YOU.....smh.....
Quote:Bundy ranch stand-off: Government helicopters shot cattle multiple times 'for fun'

Link

http://rt.com/usa/154616-bundy-ranch-governme...
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#135673 Apr 29, 2014
felicia wrote:
Quote:
A male rabbit is called a buck, and a female is called a doe. A baby rabbit is called a kit, which is short for kitten. Rabbits have a gestation period of around 31 ...
Rabbit stew with carrots and peas. Nice
And there's a whole lot of fur to make furcoats to Barbie dolls. Nice
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#135674 Apr 29, 2014
Maybe I should buy a little sleeve made out of rabbit fur for my sister this coming Winther.
I'm thinking if it could be dyed in a baby pink color.
https://www.google.dk/search...

Location hidden

#135675 Apr 29, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>
Quote:Bundy ranch stand-off: Government helicopters shot cattle multiple times 'for fun'
Link
http://rt.com/usa/154616-bundy-ranch-governme...
DO you eat steak? Quit cherry picking and trying to start arguments when you are one blatant hypocrite who says one thing and does another. ON THAT, I would BET.....You have made blatantly false statements over and again about me, my lifestyle and my views. Keep on rating, as it is the best you really have.....smh.....
felicia

Studio City, CA

#135676 Apr 29, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
DO you eat steak? Quit cherry picking and trying to start arguments when you are one blatant hypocrite who says one thing and does another. ON THAT, I would BET.....You have made blatantly false statements over and again about me, my lifestyle and my views. Keep on rating, as it is the best you really have.....smh.....
This is your argument? Do you eat steak? Well how about the vegetarians that oppose this kind of animal cruelty?

IronOak

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#135677 Apr 29, 2014
Why is it that weaker people always say that a guy like me has a small dyck?

Big muscles --- Small dyck.
Racist --- Small dyck.
Tattooes ---- Small dyck.

Like I take some swastika tattoo because I have a small dyck.

lol
felicia

Studio City, CA

#135678 Apr 29, 2014
Well lookie here, shooting cows for fun, taking them away from their mothers so they can't nurse and die, and her argument is " well do you eat steak"? Standard liberal argument...as long as King Obama does it, it is all good...

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#135679 Apr 29, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>'As it was when in the time when the KKK got rolling in earnest in the virtually unknown chaos in the Southern states following the war, with millions of Blacks, both freed slaves and those already free before the war roaming the countryside and preying on the disarmed Whites, we are again living in a time where Black crime is out of control and the press and governments both side with the non-Whites. "
Nonsense. The former slaves were the ones who were unarmed, and armed racists mobs, police and Klansmen preyed upon the Blacks.
But this time we will not be so defenseless as our great grandparents. We will arm and crush the racists.
Your days are numbered, pig.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#135680 Apr 29, 2014
The man is a saint, I tell ya, and he cares so much about race relations,'if I had a son he would have looked just like Trayton" ,and make sure you news people say he was a "white Hispanic" or YOUR FIRED,'here the government doctored the pictures of Zimmerman, we lightened him up about fifty shades" and make sure you use the picture of Trayton as a child before he got that thug look going"....
felicia

Studio City, CA

#135681 Apr 29, 2014
And furthermore we want some of the tape played not all of it, just get rid of that first part where the cops ask him what race the thug was"

'we just want the American people to hear, "he looks black"...
felicia

Studio City, CA

#135682 Apr 29, 2014
you are
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#135683 Apr 29, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>This is your argument? Do you eat steak? Well how about the vegetarians that oppose this kind of animal cruelty?
They are irrational. A carrot plant and a potato plant have their senses too. Unless the vegetarian eats only fruits...(-:
felicia

Studio City, CA

#135684 Apr 29, 2014
Savant wrote:
<quoted text> Nonsense. The former slaves were the ones who were unarmed, and armed racists mobs, police and Klansmen preyed upon the Blacks.
But this time we will not be so defenseless as our great grandparents. We will arm and crush the racists.
Your days are numbered, pig.
You kneegrows can't even shoot a gun accurately ,the only whites you are killing now are white liberals, big faulking deal, we can do without the cowards..and thank-you for taking out that ' we love diversity" club by murdering one of their members, I hated that group...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Esteban The DEBIL... 1,656,980
The left abandoning Russia and turning to Trump... 6 min Fucisil 7
roy moore will lose tonight!!!! 9 min Fucisil 8
IF The NFL Still Exists, Will You Watch The Sup... 13 min Fucisil 9
How to Avoid @n*l [email protected] in Hollywood 22 min White 3
Roy Moore lost... to a white guy 24 min White 1
Is Trump Starting To Turn The Mutha Out? 26 min Cant Escape DESTINY 3
Leftoids Are Mentally Ill 29 min Cant Escape DESTINY 36
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 1 hr Bill T 102
Why don't black people just brag about Nubia? 2 hr Harrisson 205
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 7 hr Henry 1,613
More from around the web