Are white women attracted to black men?

Since: Feb 14

New York, NY

#135378 Apr 27, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>.......I wouldn't b surprised if u plied these young white hos with drink and drugs before humping them..........
Shrugs

You should be even less surprised to know that I couldnt care less what you think.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#135379 Apr 27, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text> It's us AA's that define whats black not whites. Whites only acknowledge the most prominent black culture. Everything that you say we've adopted from the Europeans/jews we've modified to our own way of doing it. AA "ebonics" is the most popular form of black language world wide. Our music is the most popular black music, and our culture the most popular black culture.
If we simply did things the same as the whites around us we wouldnt BE a black culture would we? So then let me put it this way. Our VERSION of the western world is the most popular and recognized black version. Because make no mistake, Africa is just as Europeanized as we are in America as far as cultural influence. The only difference is is that they are in Africa.
Your version of the western world is so defined, because it's ALL YOU HAVE.
Instead of being proud that you have nothing else, you should be angrily seeking reparations. What has happened to your people is a catastrophe and instead of being happy about being robbed of language and culture you should be angry.
Africans on the continent love reggae, but Jamaicans don't pretend the Island producing reggae is any substitue or compensation of 100s of years of slavery.
The happiest most carefree BM I know are Africans. They do not carry the burdens and insecurities that AA and Caribbean men do.
My AA friends was dumped by her Ghanaian boyfriend because he wanted a wife he could speak his native tongue with, after being forced to speak English at his job all day.

Location hidden

#135380 Apr 27, 2014
That's the problem with AA and Caribbean women competing for African men... these men like to speak their language when they get home after work, but we can't do this for them. We can't totally change the environment for them, when they walk into their home.

Location hidden

#135381 Apr 27, 2014
I have a crush on a man from Sierra Leone... but so many obstacles. He is 7 years younger than me, he is Muslim and other women who are Muslim, young and can speak his language also have crushes on him :(

Since: May 10

UK

#135382 Apr 27, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text> Shrugs
You should be even less surprised to know that I couldnt care less what you think.
pusssyole, chat shit to me na???

New York, NY

#135383 Apr 27, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>Your version of the western world is so defined, because it's ALL YOU HAVE.
Instead of being proud that you have nothing else, you should be angrily seeking reparations. What has happened to your people is a catastrophe and instead of being happy about being robbed of language and culture you should be angry.
Africans on the continent love reggae, but Jamaicans don't pretend the Island producing reggae is any substitue or compensation of 100s of years of slavery.
The happiest most carefree BM I know are Africans. They do not carry the burdens and insecurities that AA and Caribbean men do.
My AA friends was dumped by her Ghanaian boyfriend because he wanted a wife he could speak his native tongue with, after being forced to speak English at his job all day.
Says the woman thats putting a bi racial child into a white university with the money from her white father so the girl can get a good white education and career in a white society?

Really??

New York, NY

#135384 Apr 27, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
That's the problem with AA and Caribbean women competing for African men... these men like to speak their language when they get home after work, but we can't do this for them. We can't totally change the environment for them, when they walk into their home.
Lol I really doubt AA and Caribbean women are competing for African men. How would you know anyway, you're a Brit.

People talk MAD chit around here smh lol.

Location hidden

#135385 Apr 27, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>Lol I really doubt AA and Caribbean women are competing for African men. How would you know anyway, you're a Brit.
People talk MAD chit around here smh lol.
STFU.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#135386 Apr 27, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>Lol did we all see the same video? Opening and closing her mouth??
Plenty of guys hang out and party with girls and make all SORTS of videos and theses nothing abnormal about that as long as no one is getting hurt.
Whats abnormal is a white nationalist who is supposedly married spending ridiculous amounts of time on a black forum.
Think about it...
Is it that unusual? It is a congregating place for us whites that don't like blacks, nothing unusual at all about it, except to those that have a limited understanding how the human mind works...there are a lot of posters , unlike the Jewish forums which was my first choice...obviously the Jews are out screwing people out of money through their various scams and don't have the time, like most of you lazy blacks.

There is Msdivine but she is just looking for black men and can't see her personality sucks, and the black men don't want some smart azz jew nagging and smirking at them all day...
felicia

Studio City, CA

#135387 Apr 27, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>it was.merely a suggestion, old white lady.
At least you don't pretend to be something you are not ,you come across loud and clear as a violent black thug.
CEEK

Dayton, OH

#135388 Apr 27, 2014
IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>
Arent you hated?
I'm sure that I am, just like you are hated. People dislike one another for the silliest reasons. Funny, how you can hate someone you do not know. Anyway, hate is a very strong emotion for me. If there ever was someone i hated I would do everything in my power to kill them. Just like I would kill for love, I would also kill for hate.

IronOak

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#135389 Apr 27, 2014
lol

New York, NY

#135390 Apr 27, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU.
Reduced you to just four letters in as little as three posts..

Now thas whassup lol.
CEEK

Dayton, OH

#135391 Apr 27, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>At least you don't pretend to be something you are not ,you come across loud and clear as a violent black thug.
think what you want, but believe this if you don't believe anything else. If we were to EVER meet you know exectly where I stand with people of your ilk.

New York, NY

#135392 Apr 27, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text> Is it that unusual? It is a congregating place for us whites that don't like blacks, nothing unusual at all about it, except to those that have a limited understanding how the human mind works...there are a lot of posters , unlike the Jewish forums which was my first choice...obviously the Jews are out screwing people out of money through their various scams and don't have the time, like most of you lazy blacks.
There is Msdivine but she is just looking for black men and can't see her personality sucks, and the black men don't want some smart azz jew nagging and smirking at them all day...
Us lazy blacks? But didnt you say this is a meeting place for whites? And didnt you previously say that there are more whites on here than blacks?

So (A) Who is just as lazy if not lazier and (B) Which has MORE numbers of lazy people around here?

See how that works?

:)

New York, NY

#135393 Apr 27, 2014
hA HAAAA les hear it for the AA which is the only historically downtrodden group of people in the history of humanity to have their struggle and oppression become accepted norms for cool and hip in youth cultures world wide.We took lemons and are making lemonade.

Talk about flippin the script on em.

UK

#135394 Apr 27, 2014
I beg you look this...

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#135395 Apr 27, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text> Is it that unusual? It is a congregating place for us whites that don't like blacks, nothing unusual at all about it, except to those that have a limited understanding how the human mind works...there are a lot of posters , unlike the Jewish forums which was my first choice...obviously the Jews are out screwing people out of money through their various scams and don't have the time, like most of you lazy blacks.
Your standard 'Jew boo hoo'. Here's something else for you to get through your thick head. I am not looking for anyone, especially on this forum. My personal life is none of your business and I never mention my relationships on this site. Keep speculating, k? We all KNOW what you landed as a prize. Better hurry and touch up those grey roots now......hehehehehe.....

IronOak

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#135396 Apr 27, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure that I am, just like you are hated. People dislike one another for the silliest reasons. Funny, how you can hate someone you do not know. Anyway, hate is a very strong emotion for me. If there ever was someone i hated I would do everything in my power to kill them. Just like I would kill for love, I would also kill for hate.
Well when you physically assault the other guy, the rage just grows.

Kill for love, leave a mark on his body for hate.

UK

#135397 Apr 27, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
hA HAAAA les hear it for the AA which is the only historically downtrodden group of people in the history of humanity to have their struggle and oppression become accepted norms for cool and hip in youth cultures world wide.We took lemons and are making lemonade.
Talk about flippin the script on em.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PBwAxmrE194XX
chat shi5t baby//

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are white men jealous of black men? (Apr '08) 6 min Yeah 101 771
what do women love about Arab men? (Aug '08) 8 min Aws 2,091
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Cheech the Conser... 1,497,488
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 37 min Drilling for the ... 951
News Meet Valentina Sampaio, the first ever transgen... 1 hr Drilling for the ... 9
Why do Jews overwhelming support homosexuals? 1 hr SadButTrue 1
All White people should be slaves to Blacks (Dec '12) 1 hr EthiopianPride 131
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr IT IS I 51,367
News Being conservative is not being racist 5 hr FormerParatrooper 540
Illegal woman in Arizona for decades to be depo... 5 hr Lopez 250
More from around the web