felicia

Placentia, CA

#135318 Apr 27, 2014
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Eye opening to say the least I'm not sure of the message this sends other than everything is reversed. South Africa has a morbid history of race domination by whites I guess the saying"what goes round comes round" applies.
Well you certainly sound like a nice person now, a down right good person, so now it is not some blacks , and we are judging the entire lot? Isn't this exactly what you are doing? Judging the entire lot of white people in South Africa? Even the white liberals that voted for the ANC believing they would be fair?

What goes around comes around? Such a GOOD person....

Since: May 10

London, UK

#135319 Apr 27, 2014
LOOOL, Pos, call them!!

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#135320 Apr 27, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>
Let us forget about this point, I feel rather horrified about the video from 'anonymous" at first I didn't believe it , it sounded too bizarre, and I checked it out and it is true.
They made homelessness illegal, and arrested all the homeless in Los Angeles and sent them to Fema Camps, these are prisons with barbed wire, and they are not allowed to leave.
Just creepy, you can't possibly agree with that can you?
Anybody can lose a job and become homeless....
I am not aware of this, have a link?

In related news there are some towns in California that evidently are PAYING the homeless up to $5k to leave. Horrible idea, They are just going to get high and be in the same exact position , even worse, within 3 months.
CEEK

Fairfield, OH

#135321 Apr 27, 2014
IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>
No Im pretty sure he got the minorities vote due to his skincolour.
It is so cool to have the 1st black pres in the countrys history.
Be cool... Vote for Obama. Thumbs up.
His blackiness is a mask which hides sinister acts.
Opposing Obama regime is racism.
oh STFU.....Thats the white mans excuse for everything. When their is no racism involved you yell, "Reverse racism". When a situation is obviously racist, you say in your most sincere voice, "why no, you misunderstood the situation. It was never about color, I have black friends." Unbelievable.....
felicia

Placentia, CA

#135322 Apr 27, 2014
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a scary thought, but I'm not sure people would tolerate that happening. Homeless advocates would speak up.
They are, all over the internet, they are keeping it off the government owned news stations on the television.
Nothing is being done about it....You know how people think, it could never happen to us, it starts with one group of people, and goes on to the next group of people, this is very dangerous to all us Americans.
felicia

Placentia, CA

#135323 Apr 27, 2014
The internet is filling with videos fast. And I would like to point out that "anonymous" is a non-racist and took down Stormfront for a day, by overloading its servers.

Alert homeless missing creepy.

Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#135324 Apr 27, 2014
IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>
Its because China practically owns USA... USA just simply cannot afford to make these reforms.
Its not like in your life where you throw money away because daddy is always there to help you.
You remind me of those men on Titanic who went on the life boats dressed as women. How many men and women have you been crying to everytime loulou hurts your fragile little ego. Lol Pig.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#135325 Apr 27, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>LOL....I find it hilarious when a Caucasian says, "they know the suffering of AAs". No you don't know. You may UNDERSTAND, but to actually KNOW is impossible. That's like a man saying he knows how it feels to give birth.
I know whats happening but of course since Im not in the recieving end, its hard to truly feel it.

“Let The Ancestors Speak”

Since: Feb 14

They Tell Us Who They Were

#135326 Apr 27, 2014
IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>
I know whats happening but of course since Im not in the recieving end, its hard to truly feel it.
Whites in South Africa have an idea lol.

#135327 Apr 27, 2014
What are the chances that it's another dead day on the Anglo Forum?

Location hidden

#135328 Apr 27, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>oh STFU.....Thats the white mans excuse for everything. When their is no racism involved you yell, "Reverse racism". When a situation is obviously racist, you say in your most sincere voice, "why no, you misunderstood the situation. It was never about color, I have black friends." Unbelievable.....
Yea I know that "Im not racist, I have black friends" thing. lol

Thats more of a silent racist left thing..

In order to avoid a beating due to their stupidity they say "I got black friends".

Witnessed a situation where it didnt change anything. lol
blonde

Philadelphia, PA

#135329 Apr 27, 2014
Beautiful day here in the 'etto :)

Level 7

Location hidden

#135331 Apr 27, 2014
blonde wrote:
Beautiful day here in the 'etto :)
Would you mind explaining this? I see you omitted the 'gh'...why did you omit the letters? How does the meaning change?

Furthermore, why did you allude to a metaphorical 'ghetto' at all? Is it because many of us our black, and thus this is a ghetto? Do all blacks live in a 'ghetto'?

Location hidden

#135333 Apr 27, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text> Whites in South Africa have an idea lol.
Probably.

Kinda like when humanitarians whom get butchered in some warzone.. That just puts a big smile on my face.

Humanitarian work is government funded sex-tourism.

Every trashy piece of shyt from the west can feel himself/herself like a god amongst some tribesmen.

Level 7

Location hidden

#135334 Apr 27, 2014
IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably.
Kinda like when humanitarians whom get butchered in some warzone.. That just puts a big smile on my face.
Every trashy piece of shyt from the west can feel himself/herself like a god amongst some tribesmen.
Sounds as though you entirely missed his point, amigo.
felicia

Placentia, CA

#135335 Apr 27, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you mind explaining this? I see you omitted the 'gh'...why did you omit the letters? How does the meaning change?
Furthermore, why did you allude to a metaphorical 'ghetto' at all? Is it because many of us our black, and thus this is a ghetto? Do all blacks live in a 'ghetto'?
Let her enjoy her beautiful day in the etto, it is not going to be beautiful for long with world war three descending on us, with nuclear missiles from Russia launched at us, and I live next to one of their main targets the port of Los Angeles, lucky me...

Of course the war mongers will be safe in their underground tunnels, so they don't care..

Location hidden

#135336 Apr 27, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
You remind me of those men on Titanic who went on the life boats dressed as women. How many men and women have you been crying to everytime loulou hurts your fragile little ego. Lol Pig.
Im hurt? Im not even mad.

Im smiling like all the time in this end. Now Im playing air-drums in the rhythm of KISS- I was made for loving you.

I cant talk to other women?

Control freak.

#135337 Apr 27, 2014
IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>Probably.

Huh?

Location hidden

#135338 Apr 27, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds as though you entirely missed his point, amigo.
I answered it... "probably".

Then I said what I was thinking at the moment.

Location hidden

#135339 Apr 27, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?
Just read the first word. The farmers in SA are being attacked by black hordes.

Other african ethnic-groups are also being killed in there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min DBWriter 1,115,650
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 7 min dreamhunk 25,083
What have black people contributed to the world... (Jan '09) 10 min Educated9EtherGodIs 186
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 22 min squeezers 3,140
The White House falling apart security needed? 23 min msgold 3
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 33 min MsNewNew 80,359
Invest in African currency (Sep '12) 42 min Ohio Guy 81
Brothers, would you Date A Black Woman Dating W... 1 hr BWE 458
Cop Shoots BM 4 Reaching 4 License, Why R Cops ... 2 hr Like I Said 311
Ebola case in Texas 2 hr Like I Said 90
There's A War On The Black Male 3 hr BWEFocused 731

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE