Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2014

dev143 wrote:
Why is the AA forum infiltrated with white supremacists and insolent afro-brits who act nearly as antagonistic as the aforementioned supremacists?
smh.
I could say why is this the only thread you frequent...dumbsh!t.

I'm starting to think you are mixed race, your mommy is White and your daddy is Black and, you are nothing more than a petulant little wannabe hold up in their basement.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2014

freddie47 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know hard work use to equal success but it's gradually becoming a myth. How many Americans do you know (be honest) that worked hard all their life only to have the rug pulled out from below them?.
You are either totally naive....or you are just bent on kicking the can down the street. I guess everything looks normal, and as it should be when I step out your front door every morning so why should you care right?.
You have to wonder about the end game, yes?....what's it all about. Well imo the working classes have now been cannibalised so now it's time to turn on the middle classes.
Actually...I went through a phase hanging out in Peabody Projects in St Louis....I use to live for Friday so I could go down there to spend the weekend...it was bad but they were still neighbourly??..snob.
All I'm saying is that you have to put something into something if you want to BE worth something, because nothing from nothing leaves nothing. You gotta have somethin' if you wanna ---- What I'm saying is that a person needs to go into society with an ante -- a job, a skill, something they developed that's marketable. It's like a poker game. You have to go in with something. If your worked hard enough and know your trade, then people will talk and recommend what you have to other buyers. That's not being naive, because there's ALWAYS a need for something people can do.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2014

felicia wrote:
Well you can call me a feminist, but if white men think they just can screw Kneegrow women all they want, and us white women must stay pure, they can take a flying faulk...
So you know the deal, good.. lol

“Two Horse Guy in a”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

One Horse Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2014

Failicia is like stale wine the more you drink the worse it tastes

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2014

I wonder how often some of these supremacists dream about BBC...Probably nightly..especially one certain supremacist...You know who you are

=^)

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2014

freddie47 wrote:
<quoted text>
I could say why is this the only thread you frequent...dumbsh!t.
I'm starting to think you are mixed race, your mommy is White and your daddy is Black and, you are nothing more than a petulant little wannabe hold up in their basement.
Go have another drink, idiot.

Since: Jun 12

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2014

KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
All I'm saying is that you have to put something into something if you want to BE worth something, because nothing from nothing leaves nothing. You gotta have somethin' if you wanna ---- What I'm saying is that a person needs to go into society with an ante -- a job, a skill, something they developed that's marketable. It's like a poker game. You have to go in with something. If your worked hard enough and know your trade, then people will talk and recommend what you have to other buyers. That's not being naive, because there's ALWAYS a need for something people can do.
WTF was that all about^...thanks for proving you really don't have a clue. Look, just stay away...stay paranoid...you are not worth spit...you are lost kid.

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2014

dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>

Go have another drink, idiot.
Rage dready...get a grip.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2014

freddie47 wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF was that all about^...thanks for proving you really don't have a clue. Look, just stay away...stay paranoid...you are not worth spit...you are lost kid.
Look man, haven't you heard the song by Billy Preston?

Nothin' from nothin' leaves nothin'
Ya gotta have somethin'
if ya wanna be with me.

If I understand your initial comment, it discredited hard work, right. You had doubt.
The song nevertheless, say you gotta start somewhere. It's best to start somewhere
than from nowhere.

That's all. You gotta dig the song, man.

“Trolls Hate it”

Since: Feb 14

So They Rate It

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2014

dev143 wrote:
Why is the AA forum infiltrated with white supremacists and insolent afro-brits who act nearly as antagonistic as the aforementioned supremacists?
smh.
Because we are the most dynamic people on the planet. The most controversial,outspoken, culturally recognized, and emotion induced group of humans world wide. No other single group of people can lay claim to have the world wide recognition that African Americans have.

No legacy of a people in the modern era is as controversial or talked about as much as that of the AA's. We are the subject of conversations, inspirations, hatred, envy, curiosity, despair, and worship world wide. Our struggle has been one of keen debate and scrutiny by by those in the first world as well as a struggle that has inspired many other black nations. The AA legacy is one which carries the torches of hope and perseverance to millions upon millions of blacks globally. And our culture has transcended into others world wide and is rapidly becoming sub cultures in many foreign nations.

AA's are also the only group of people world wide that define their entire race in the minds of the rest of humanity. We are the default culture, attitude, look, and sound that the world recognizes as black. No one white, Asian, or Latino group of people thoroughly dominate their races culture and world viewpoint of them as AA's do with the black race. And for only 13% of a country that has traditionally tried to marginalize them it's worth mentioning.

THATS why they come from all across the spectrum of race, ideology, and cultures to be here...continually.

Love us or hate us...

They cant ignore us.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2014

Judged:

I think russians have suffered far more than african-americans.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2014

TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>Because we are the most dynamic people on the planet. The most controversial,outspoken, culturally recognized, and emotion induced group of humans world wide. No other single group of people can lay claim to have the world wide recognition that African Americans have.
No legacy of a people in the modern era is as controversial or talked about as much as that of the AA's. We are the subject of conversations, inspirations, hatred, envy, curiosity, despair, and worship world wide. Our struggle has been one of keen debate and scrutiny by by those in the first world as well as a struggle that has inspired many other black nations. The AA legacy is one which carries the torches of hope and perseverance to millions upon millions of blacks globally. And our culture has transcended into others world wide and is rapidly becoming sub cultures in many foreign nations.
AA's are also the only group of people world wide that define their entire race in the minds of the rest of humanity. We are the default culture, attitude, look, and sound that the world recognizes as black. No one white, Asian, or Latino group of people thoroughly dominate their races culture and world viewpoint of them as AA's do with the black race. And for only 13% of a country that has traditionally tried to marginalize them it's worth mentioning.
THATS why they come from all across the spectrum of race, ideology, and cultures to be here...continually.
Love us or hate us...
They cant ignore us.
Thanks, brother. I have nothing to add, but I would like to say that I appreciate this.

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2014

Judged:

KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Look man, haven't you heard the song by Billy Preston?
Nothin' from nothin' leaves nothin'
Ya gotta have somethin'
if ya wanna be with me.
If I understand your initial comment, it discredited hard work, right. You had doubt.
The song nevertheless, say you gotta start somewhere. It's best to start somewhere
than from nowhere.
That's all. You gotta dig the song, man.
It's nothing but the rent?
The fact is 12 million Americans have been foreclosed upon ( and growing)...how many are now living in motels. You turn it into a joke because you are a joker living his life to the lyrics of a damn song?.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2014

Judged:

You think Russians have suffered more? Their suffering is different from the continued suffering of the indigenous people (NA) of this country. I would say you are clueless, IronOak. And, just a note, the term you misspelt last night was CUCKOO. I am NOT, by the way, and YOU don't know me from Adam so your assessment is like your opinion, YOURS exclusively.......

“Trolls Hate it”

So They Rate It

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2014

dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, brother. I have nothing to add, but I would like to say that I appreciate this.
The truth shall set you free lol.

“Trolls Hate it”

So They Rate It

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2014

IronOak wrote:
I think russians have suffered far more than african-americans.
Russians dont have a legacy of suffering as an entire people. They have wars and class conflicts that last a few years here and there dotted throughout history. This is not comparable to world wide discrimination for a prolonged and indeed ongoing period of time (400 years and counting)
CEEK

Fairfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2014

It's a Saturday night and the forum is filled with the same players.....75 with a slight breeze.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2014

Seems like I have been hitting a lot of frayed nerves today.

Priceless......and......still laughing.......:))

“Two Horse Guy in a”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

One Horse Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2014

Judged:

CEEK wrote:
It's a Saturday night and the forum is filled with the same players.....75 with a slight breeze.
and a cast of thousands ah hundreds ah tens

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2014

freddie47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rage dready...get a grip.
Rage dready? Go back to the UK forum ghost town, footy hooligan.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••