Are white women attracted to black men?
Imagine that

Athens, OH

#135280 Apr 27, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you serve in the military?
Every male in my family has. Father, LT, USS Independence, CIC/ Brother, US Army, Stationed in Germany, Flag Corps/ Uncle, US Army, West Point Graduate, Major, Signal Corps, Retired, Served in Europe, Vietnam, at the Pentagon/ Grandfather, Major, Army Corps of Engineers, CBI Theater, had he re-upped he would have been promoted to LTC/ Ex BF, Maj US Army 75th Ranger Regiment/SF, 2 tours Vietnam, etc.- deceased/ ex fiance, USMC, stationed in Okinawa... etc etc.
Imagine that

Athens, OH

#135281 Apr 27, 2014
correction: Brother- US Army Signal Corps

Since: May 10

UK

#135282 Apr 27, 2014
Morning, stop fighting and watch this.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#135283 Apr 27, 2014
Imagine that wrote:
<quoted text>
Every male in my family has. Father, LT, USS Independence, CIC/ Brother, US Army, Stationed in Germany, Flag Corps/ Uncle, US Army, West Point Graduate, Major, Signal Corps, Retired, Served in Europe, Vietnam, at the Pentagon/ Grandfather, Major, Army Corps of Engineers, CBI Theater, had he re-upped he would have been promoted to LTC/ Ex BF, Maj US Army 75th Ranger Regiment/SF, 2 tours Vietnam, etc.- deceased/ ex fiance, USMC, stationed in Okinawa... etc etc.
Wow, that's impressive. Lots of officers on that list. You like dating men in uniform? Why? Is that a preference? Something you pursue or does it just happen.

Personally I believe every male should serve in their countries military.

“Trump-- I follow my instinct”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#135284 Apr 27, 2014
selina london wrote:
Morning, stop fighting and watch this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =JknOan-HoSAXX
Eye opening to say the least I'm not sure of the message this sends other than everything is reversed. South Africa has a morbid history of race domination by whites I guess the saying"what goes round comes round" applies.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#135285 Apr 27, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
LouLou, your slang is impressive. Your Americanized English, American slang, it's incredible. You don't sound foreign. If you are you must watch a lot of American tv shows.
Do you date American men?
Is this now I'm supposed to be flattered. OINK OINK . See how easily Azzling felt flattered.
Tee hee. Silly old man. Hehe

UK

#135286 Apr 27, 2014
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Eye opening to say the least I'm not sure of the message this sends other than everything is reversed. South Africa has a morbid history of race domination by whites I guess the saying"what goes round comes round" applies.
How do you feel as a white man?
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#135287 Apr 27, 2014
This SA video. I think what the white man with the black woman said, it's a fair picture of the countrys current situation. Is correct.
I also gotta admit thought the rich kids would be white . Lol
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#135288 Apr 27, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, that's impressive. Lots of officers on that list. You like dating men in uniform? Why? Is that a preference? Something you pursue or does it just happen.
Personally I believe every male should serve in their countries military.
Lmao. The I-want-to-know-all-about-you-Y ou're so interesting-trick. Yeah right.

IronOak

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#135289 Apr 27, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Look. We are indeed having an immigration problem. But as I said it cannot be discussed with ppl like you - who use it to push a sick agenda. You DO have a svastika tatoo.
And you cannot equally talk about what's going on in the white community, without minimizing it, explain it away etc. Some poster say that WM always were "lords" of their own white countries. My, my. It's very easy to give your own women rights when you can use others . I can equally speak about whites. About pedophilia, incest and this animalsex going on. I don't give a sh!t trying to hide it. Again I've got nothing to hide. Coz I certainly don't have male familymembers doing that sh!t. Not that I know of. And I've got every interest in it being stopped. Some of you guys freak out when I say something about whites. I can equally speak about immigrants. But if you wanna let the immigrationproblem we're having overshadowing what's happening in the white community. And what whites do to others. Oh well. Are you gonna grab that situation we have with immigrants to feel better about yourselves. It's not working around me. I know that there're a whole lot of WP with a deviant, sick "nature". It's just I don't see them as full members of white society . Some ppl just belong behind bars.
Eggs ackly... We have our own sickos and theres no need to import them.

I think Nordic lands were the first countries to give women rights... What do you mean "when you can use others"?

Some ink in my skin doesnt change me but apparently some AA ex-athlete (or was it african professor) meat makes you think you are part of the black community, huh snow bunny?

We can pretend that I didnt get approached by my female teachers when I was underaged and we can pretend we havent seen white women getting phocked by horses.

We can pretend that those gambian mail order boys arent like 13years old.

And as for incest... Heard a shytload stories where the woman has abused her sons.

Sure there are many flaws and internet shows only the very worst.

Lets bring in more immies when we are actually able to handle them. Western treasuries are filled with dust and spiders.
When you got debt it means you cannot even support the things you got.

UK

#135290 Apr 27, 2014
Afternoon, my duck, hows you?

IronOak

Location hidden

#135291 Apr 27, 2014
And immigration isnt a "problem"... Its a phocking catastrophy!

Billions of euros are going to waste in Finland alone.

This is happening due to the fact that every phocking retard nowadays has the right to vote..

Like Obama for example.. No1 voted for him for his proves in politics..

People voted for him because they wanted the 1st coloured president.

Next time the same retards want the 1st gay president and then 1st female president...

Screw politics... smh
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#135292 Apr 27, 2014
selina london wrote:
Afternoon, my duck, hows you?
Hehehehehe ;) fine and you? Lol

IronOak

Location hidden

#135293 Apr 27, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
LouLou, your slang is impressive. Your Americanized English, American slang, it's incredible. You don't sound foreign. If you are you must watch a lot of American tv shows.
Do you date American men?
Her grasp of english fluctuates all the time.
CEEK

United States

#135294 Apr 27, 2014
@Ironoak....just because Loulou can express her thoughts on AA history and the present struggles we.deal with inside and outside our community makes her look like a advocate or member of the black race? Man, you pink bastards will never understand it takes more than WORDS to gain respect from most AAs. It's easy to talk a good fight, but can you really fight?

UK

#135295 Apr 27, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Hehehehehe ;) fine and you? Lol
Good to go... Lol
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#135296 Apr 27, 2014
IronOak wrote:
And immigration isnt a "problem"... Its a phocking catastrophy!
Billions of euros are going to waste in Finland alone.
This is happening due to the fact that every phocking retard nowadays has the right to vote..
Like Obama for example.. No1 voted for him for his proves in politics..
People voted for him because they wanted the 1st coloured president.
Next time the same retards want the 1st gay president and then 1st female president...
Screw politics... smh
Do they come any dumber than this. Geeeeezus. Lol
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#135297 Apr 27, 2014
freddie47 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's nothing but the rent?
The fact is 12 million Americans have been foreclosed upon ( and growing)...how many are now living in motels. You turn it into a joke because you are a joker living his life to the lyrics of a damn song?.
Well, according to Republicans and other conservatives, 12 million Americans were foreclosed upon, because they made bad choices when offered bank loans they couldn't afford. I'm not sure I buy that, but it's one perspective.

I turn some things into a song, because the art imitates life. Blues, negro spirituals, movies -- it all tells a story. It all helps some people get through life when they are foreclosed upon.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#135298 Apr 27, 2014
CEEK wrote:
@Ironoak....just because Loulou can express her thoughts on AA history and the present struggles we.deal with inside and outside our community makes her look like a advocate or member of the black race? Man, you pink bastards will never understand it takes more than WORDS to gain respect from most AAs. It's easy to talk a good fight, but can you really fight?
It's not about gaining respect. It's about how to keep the most possible peace in a society. By making sure everyone has the basics. That's a benefit to everyone . As a whole. Hell America discuss if everyone has the right to Heath care. Smh

UK

#135299 Apr 27, 2014
Thank you Elizabeth for the pound sterling , now take us out the Eu. Cheers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 9 min Halle Berry Sister 35,871
San Francisco Liberal - Murder the elderly 10 min iamcuriousnow 25
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Cheech the Conser... 1,536,387
Dear White People (May '16) 13 min 2 Dogs 836
Are African-Americans the worst ethnic group in... 21 min 2 Dogs 16
Does anyone have any freaky deeky kinks they'd ... 23 min Tamale 28
Are Dominicans Black or Latino? (Sep '08) 27 min Sjndb 950
White women are extremely jealous of bw! 1 hr Savant 59
Molly Matheson - Going to Mudshark Hell! 2 hr Big Daddy 27
Black women want kids with that GOOD HAIR 2 hr donald james louk jr 41
Why Some Black Women Love White Men (May '07) 4 hr SadButTrue 11,238
More from around the web