Are white women attracted to black men?
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#134175 Apr 23, 2014
Separatist wrote:
<quoted text>
I see your point, but I'm still not for IR unions, sir.
That's fine. The point I'm making is that when you're busy taking care of life's ordinary
calls, working, and just living, much of that brouhaha over people's race or IR becomes irrelevant. I was the same way about gay people when I first moved out here. It actually made me go back to my hometown, because I just wasn't used to seeing so many homosexuals. Well, I could only take so much of my old hometown after awhile. A man likes to think he's getting somewhere in life, but back there old haunts were settling in again. I thought I'd give this city another try, and it's been good ever since. Yes, there are gays here, but I'm not gay and don't usually attend gay functions. Gay people are fine nevertheless, and make up a good part of this city and its history. They don't bother me.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#134176 Apr 23, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>yes, there are sad songs in every style of music, but when I think of sad songs it's based on words dealing with lost love or maybe a song of abuse. When you see the kids who are into goth many of them dress in a dark, depressing manner. Oh well, to each his own.
That's true, but the same can be said for rap and hip/hop. Maybe we're getting old, but young people's music today has that dark flair to it all. At least back in the day they sang about love and could "do a little dance, make al little love". Nowadays everybody's a gangster or fascinated with death in some form.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#134177 Apr 23, 2014
I do love some Johnny Cash though. I've actually taken another look at country music because of Cash. He's mostly known for singing Pop, but his old stuff makes me get out the cowboy hat, roll up my sleeves, and grab a can of beer. I especially like his old railroad songs.

My grandpa was a railroad man in the south.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#134178 Apr 23, 2014
CEEK wrote:
Racism.....lol with all the problems in the world racism should be the least of our concerns, but as long as people inhabit the earth it will never end.
Did you know that I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die?
When I hear that whistle blowin' I hang my head and cry.

“IM Loving in”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Loveland Ohio

#134179 Apr 23, 2014
KIP wrote:
I do love some Johnny Cash though. I've actually taken another look at country music because of Cash. He's mostly known for singing Pop, but his old stuff makes me get out the cowboy hat, roll up my sleeves, and grab a can of beer. I especially like his old railroad songs.
My grandpa was a railroad man in the south.
OK Kip but don't go "redneck,white socks and blue ribbon beer" on us
Separatist

Jacksonville, FL

#134180 Apr 23, 2014
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
That's fine. The point I'm making is that when you're busy taking care of life's ordinary
calls, working, and just living, much of that brouhaha over people's race or IR becomes irrelevant. I was the same way about gay people when I first moved out here. It actually made me go back to my hometown, because I just wasn't used to seeing so many homosexuals. Well, I could only take so much of my old hometown after awhile. A man likes to think he's getting somewhere in life, but back there old haunts were settling in again. I thought I'd give this city another try, and it's been good ever since. Yes, there are gays here, but I'm not gay and don't usually attend gay functions. Gay people are fine nevertheless, and make up a good part of this city and its history. They don't bother me.
Interesting...

I, normally, don't have an issue with gays, as long as they don't bother me.
Furthermore, where were you originally from before you moved out to San Fran?
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#134181 Apr 23, 2014
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
OK Kip but don't go "redneck,white socks and blue ribbon beer" on us
That's PABST Blue Ribbon beer dadgummit!
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#134182 Apr 23, 2014
Separatist wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting...
Nebraska.
haha

Chicago, IL

#134183 Apr 23, 2014
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Nebraska.
That explains a lot about you. smh
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#134184 Apr 23, 2014
Separatist wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting...
Now if you really want to hear something strange --

Growing up in my hometown in Nebraska, another black family moved next door to us. They were from the deep south and all spoke with a southern drawl. It just sounded different to us. Being "big city" kids we'd laugh at and make fun of them for being "different". What's so ironic is that my parents are both from the south and we grew up with their accents. We just weren't used to other people --- especially kids --- sounding so different. We thought they were kind of dumb at first. Living next door we all ended up being playmates for a long time. Back then people in the Midwest didn't always take kindly to the Southern draw. My mother didn't like the bias against the southerners either, but there we were practicing it.

We gotta be careful.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#134185 Apr 23, 2014
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
That explains a lot about you. smh
What do you mean?
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#134186 Apr 23, 2014
Imagine that wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW... since you want to accuse me of blackmail, you may wish to check the laws on defamation of character in that I don't take kindly of being accused of committing an illegal act. Check with the good "counselor" regarding libel and defamation of character.
My best advice would be to STFU while you're ahead, dimwit.
Your choice.
Don't you have a valve somewhere you can open, to take the overpressure from your brain.
Or is it a permanent condition. Maybe you should take a DNA test to see if your parents are 1st cousins.

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#134187 Apr 23, 2014
RIP Ultimate Warrior.... Just found out about it today.

One of the best wrestling icons of all times.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#134188 Apr 23, 2014
Why in the world does Loulou keep making negative references about me in her posts? I've never hardly even spoke to that chick and her accusations are all weird and baseless.

I could easily consider her a slxt based on what is typed here, but obvious I don't know the full story. Maybe she should extend common courtesy to others and stop letting other bitter people control how she thinks.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#134189 Apr 23, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Whay dyck pics?
Loulou is this the woman you keep referring to me as doing wrong?
haha

Chicago, IL

#134190 Apr 23, 2014
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean?
You're only a black person because of your phenotype. You married a ww and imerressed yourself into white society so much that you don't even realize when you make disparaging and racist comments against other black people, but fear not, you're not the only black man on this thread who behaves in the same manner. Freddie has you dead to rights.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#134191 Apr 23, 2014
Masud come talk to LouLou. I see you've been ranting about me.
Since I'm in such a good mood today you can borrow my bicycle pump. You know -Dolly;)

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#134192 Apr 23, 2014
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
You're only a black person because of your phenotype. You married a ww and imerressed yourself into white society so much that you don't even realize when you make disparaging and racist comments against other black people, but fear not, you're not the only black man on this thread who behaves in the same manner. Freddie has you dead to rights.
Hi punching bag. Been rifling through peoples Youtube accounts today?

:)

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#134193 Apr 23, 2014
I'm not really into all this ir stuff, all I know is that is feels good being a young professional with a beautiful black queen : )
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#134194 Apr 23, 2014
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
What difference does it make?

Your avatar reads CHICAGO ILLINOIS and black people there kill each other so often that it's got the Klan and the Neo Nazis cheering them all on. So what if my sarcasm is a bit outrageous? I would NEVER stoop so low as to shoot somebody over a pair of sneakers or an argument. My wife is white, but NOBODY white is laughing or cheering, because I senselessly killed somebody else black. They never will.

Think about that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Nuculur option 1,276,628
The best way to respond to a racist/troll is LOL! 8 min Big Knob 5
Djibouti ordered USA to vacate military base 9 min It is what it is 30
White men are better lovers? 12 min Anonymous 508
I hate blackwomen with a passion!! 12 min Anon 116
Black ppl are attending college at higher rates... 13 min ohRelly 33
my local news this morning 18 min ohRelly 7
Harris County Deputy Murdered 25 min brownskin_beauty 61
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later (Jan '15) 1 hr rebel111 1,071
Egyptians in Egypt 5 hr lmao 479