Are white women attracted to black men?

Since: Feb 14

New York, NY

#133701 Apr 22, 2014
Imagine that wrote:
<quoted text>
The Madonna vid was filmed in London. Not in NYC. The two are one in the same. One thing I know is that I don't know too many people who go into the youtube accounts of other people to upload vids.
The account was created on my pc so I didnt have to access it in any way other than to just go on youtube.

Plenty of people are on my pc checking FB, emails or whatever. I pretty much can get into all my friends emails and FB etc (nothing major like banks tho) and no doubt they can with mine as well on their pc's when I've been over and done the same.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#133702 Apr 22, 2014
Imagine that wrote:
<quoted text>
Save it fat boy.. Why did that young lady get upset at the end of the vid. So, how many of those young ladies do you get all liquored up and take videos of? You aren't all there fat boy and you're not fooling anyone.
These posters are used to dealing with white liberals, they have given us a bad name, you see how Msdivine thought she could bully me into not posting anymore, just no respect at all....
It is almost embarrassing , the way the blacks eyes widen in shock, when you fight back and kick their azzez....

New York, NY

#133703 Apr 22, 2014
Imagine that wrote:
<quoted text>
Not buying it, fat boy.
Not for sale.

New York, NY

#133704 Apr 22, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text> She was coming off of whatever she was on, and looking a little scared...
Thats because she needed another hit of smack.

Imagine that

Athens, OH

#133705 Apr 22, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>...can u post that nicca's video again pls ash?
I don't have it to post again.
Imagine that

Athens, OH

#133706 Apr 22, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly.
Now stop talking about it and fck me up already...
No where did I say that I was. Reading is fundamental, fat boy.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#133707 Apr 22, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....blondie represents the typical amerikan female stereotype - blonde hair and big breasts.........and her face - average amerikan.....which is y she could have posed for playboy magazine in her younger years..........
..........but there is nothing in the least bit exotic about her........and thats wot the discerning eye wants to c - something unusual, out of the ordinary..........this is in fact wot many white amerikan males r after - which is y they chase the more exotic lookin asian poon........
They don't chase Asians because of their looks, I have studied these men and have known quite a few, they are unmanly wimps that are scared of strong women, I wouldn't waste my time with them...
Imagine that

Athens, OH

#133708 Apr 22, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text> I dont. Nor do I care. You seem to think that video is meant to be hidden.
I MADE it for y'all remember???
I dominated the tread with it back then and by bringing it back I dominate it now.
You people HELP to create my legend lol.
Talk about Jedi mind tricks smh.
Tell us, why did that female in the vid look like you snapped her back to reality at the end of the vid. Right before you suddenly turned the camera off? However, she was too liquored up by that time, wasn't she.

New York, NY

#133709 Apr 22, 2014
Imagine that wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have it to post again.
I'm absolutely sure you can dig it up somewhere because I REALLY dont have it. I mean c'mon now, this is what you do after all and it's ALL you do.

If I could I'd show it again,you know I'm not shy

:)
Imagine that

Athens, OH

#133710 Apr 22, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>You really could with some new material.
Try some new angle, this ones BEEN worn out.
Just answer the question. In mid sentence you shut that camera down, didn't ya. The fun and games were over, weren't they,fat boy.

IronOak

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#133711 Apr 22, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
You are pasty. And if you don't fill in your eyebrows and use mascara - you look like miss Piggy. I'm tierd of telling you my mother is a dark half Spanishwoman. My father is red hair and blue eyes. Somehow I always think about Michael Caine and his wife - when I think about my parents. My mom is a little lighter than his wife. So wtf is wrong with you. You can come out very different . FU.
And you are elin Nordegren blonde?

New York, NY

#133712 Apr 22, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>They don't chase Asians because of their looks, I have studied these men and have known quite a few, they are unmanly wimps that are scared of strong women, I wouldn't waste my time with them...
What makes you think you're anybody that a man would want to be with anyway?

Geez the audacity. Dont forget, we've all seen what you look like too and what kinda man would wife you.

Dont throw stones...
Imagine that

Athens, OH

#133713 Apr 22, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text> Were they all liqured up in the photos too? Damn I wish I could get shutterfly to work...
Then you could post another picture of Heather Marglatt, couldn't ya.

New York, NY

#133714 Apr 22, 2014
Imagine that wrote:
<quoted text>
No where did I say that I was. Reading is fundamental, fat boy.
Lol you would if you could wouldnt you punching bag?
Imagine that

Athens, OH

#133715 Apr 22, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text> She was coming off of whatever she was on, and looking a little scared...
Yep. There was something not right about the whole thing.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#133716 Apr 22, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>They don't chase Asians because of their looks, I have studied these men and have known quite a few, they are unmanly wimps that are scared of strong women, I wouldn't waste my time with them...
You've gotta understand that you're outside the female pecking order. And it's because you were never able to have kids. Nature is nature . So you lied and changed your story that you got sterialized . And the doctor was full of tears because of that . Well, you just don't send out endophines. That's also prob why you're confused about what an attractive man looks like. Are you some kind of hermaphrodite . Lol

New York, NY

#133717 Apr 22, 2014
Imagine that wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us, why did that female in the vid look like you snapped her back to reality at the end of the vid. Right before you suddenly turned the camera off? However, she was too liquored up by that time, wasn't she.
You sure it was me? There were other people in the apartment in the back ground.

No, all she said was dont talk dirty because of the fact that we werent alone.

Because really drunk out of her mind roofied girl would still be aware of and care about whats being said right?

New York, NY

#133718 Apr 22, 2014
Imagine that wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you could post another picture of Heather Marglatt, couldn't ya.
Who?

New York, NY

#133719 Apr 22, 2014
Oh Heather lol I dont know her like that well but why would I want to post a picture of her up??

New York, NY

#133720 Apr 22, 2014
Imagine that wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. There was something not right about the whole thing.
Then aconcerned troll you should alert the authorities.

Let me help you.

Just dial 911

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 1 min RMG EL Rey de Tra... 10
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,419,130
BM arrested in fatal stabbing of two nuns in Mi... 2 min Dragonz 6
*Breaking* Teamsters endorse Hillary Clinton!!! 6 min TheOriginalDoby 16
Interracial relationships. Who does it AFFECT?... (Sep '15) 6 min AAM2000 36
I cheated now im pregnant what should i do? (Nov '12) 10 min WHITE POWER USA 40
News Michelle Obama Calls for More Diversity in Ente... 12 min AAM2000 10
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 6 hr thetruth 511
More from around the web