Are white women attracted to black men?

Since: Feb 11

london

#133655 Apr 22, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Well not quite enough if you must know, I happen to be a holocaust movie fan, I grab my popcorn and usually yell at the television, "what the faulk shoot that jew, some Nazi you are, give me the damn gun"...' don't let that Jew get away what the fauwlk"?
And your telling me this because !!!! One I'm not Jewish and two your just a pathetic old hag .. Ha

london

#133656 Apr 22, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>Hey babe, you think I'm fat? Was gonna throw up another photo but shutterfly wont upload for some reason so I figured I'd simply ask somebody that knows.

:)
Ermm no your not fat at all lol ..I wouldn't even take notice of that babe x

Since: Feb 14

New York, NY

#133657 Apr 22, 2014
Imagine that wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, if I'm not mistaken, wasn't it you who said that you had ties to Denmark? Odd that was pulled from the youtube account.
Considering that it looks like you're changing your age, you've lost all your credibility.
Well my age online fluctuates anywhere between 29 and 50. Depending on the point I'm trying to get across. But people that KNOW me actually know my real age.

And yeah, I'm not the only bm to have gone to Denmark surprise surprise. Nor am I the only one I know that has.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#133658 Apr 22, 2014
Imagine that wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, if I'm not mistaken, wasn't it you who said that you had ties to Denmark? Odd that was pulled from the youtube account.
Considering that it looks like you're changing your age, you've lost all your credibility.
I was spot on , I said fifty, and I would like to know even if that is his brother in that Madonna video, how his brother could look entirely different, no resemblance what so ever..

Chicago, IL

#133659 Apr 22, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>........can u post that nicca's video again pls..........
Sorry he removed it.

london

#133660 Apr 22, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>...well she does say that she would call 911........

....there r many heartless kneegros out there who would rob and/or rape dead, dying or injured people....
There's also a lot of black doctors/surgeons that could save your life ?
felicia

Studio City, CA

#133661 Apr 22, 2014
In fact I will go out on a limb and say loulou is black, one thing that is consistent with blacks trying to say they are white, they always pick green eyes...
Then with the "pasty dough" comment, I'm pretty damn sure...

New York, NY

#133662 Apr 22, 2014
Imagine that wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, sure you did, fat boy. And that's why the avatar you had been using was the same one on the youtube account until it was changed as soon as I posted the comments about you being 44yo.
A troll is on his account and yet you posted the link to the account. Let's guess he said it was fine for you to go into "his account" to upload that vid of you and "your girl" because certainly you having your own account would be out of the question, wouldn't it, fat boy.
Lol that avatar is from a show that a friend of mine osted at her art gallery a few months ago. Myah, remember Myah aka Myzzy? Shes been here before, you showed me that thread thank you. Well she had the designer do an exhibit at her gallery and this guy (on youtube) used one of the pieces as his avatar. I simply did the same.

Next inquiry?

Ya know what fck it. Yeah thats me...now what?
Imagine that

Athens, OH

#133663 Apr 22, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I'm 51 I said that already.
No you didn't, fat boy.

So fat boy, you like getting those young girls in their 20's sloppy drunk, do you? Like I said, I just love screen shot, don't you.

What's the matter, fat boy, you posted the vid to show up the folks on Topix, pepper ball bob. Guess you didn't think that one through did ya.

New York, NY

#133664 Apr 22, 2014
ti amo 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ermm no your not fat at all lol ..I wouldn't even take notice of that babe x
Ahh you know video/film adds 10 pounds...that must be it.
Imagine that

Athens, OH

#133665 Apr 22, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, you're horrible.
But it's bringing Azzlicks blood to the boiling point.
Hehe
It's not my blood that he needs to concern himself with.

New York, NY

#133666 Apr 22, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry he removed it.
I bt you are sorry too. Thats ok, I wont leave you in suspense for too long...there will be others?
Imagine that

Athens, OH

#133668 Apr 22, 2014
8believe you realize, rather.

New York, NY

#133669 Apr 22, 2014
Imagine that wrote:
<quoted text>
No you didn't, fat boy.
So fat boy, you like getting those young girls in their 20's sloppy drunk, do you? Like I said, I just love screen shot, don't you.
What's the matter, fat boy, you posted the vid to show up the folks on Topix, pepper ball bob. Guess you didn't think that one through did ya.
Lol you're too easy to lead around by the nose.

Lets try this:

I said I was 44 geez whats the big deal?

:)
felicia

Studio City, CA

#133671 Apr 22, 2014
ti amo 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's also a lot of black doctors/surgeons that could save your life ?
Well stupid, if you are severely injured laying in the road, the chances of a black doctor around is at zero chance, much more likely some black thug will be raping and robbing you...

New York, NY

#133673 Apr 22, 2014
Imagine that wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean to those who you state that you target on St Patrick's day?
Like I said, I don't believe just how badly you fcked up.
Exactly.

Now stop talking about it and fck me up already...

london

#133674 Apr 22, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>Ahh you know video/film adds 10 pounds...that must be it.
You are FAR from fat lol what's funny is the fact that people on here have no life's and actually go searching for people offline lol CRAZY ;)
Imagine that

Athens, OH

#133675 Apr 22, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
Lol these trolls are so thick. I KNEW when I made the video that the trolls would criticize me, thats only to be expected. In fact, I expected far more than what they've done.
They criticized Libby,and they criticize Ti amo and both these women are beautiful and sexy so I knew they'd find something about this girl too but I knew it couldnt be anything about her looks in anyway so whats next? Shes drunk off her face lol.
I must admit, I didnt see that one coming but I knew there would be something lol.
That's right, ya get all liquored up first, don't ya. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to look at you and see you're not right in the head. At the end of the vid, it was clear that the young lady didn't much like what you said. I wonder why that was.

New York, NY

#133676 Apr 22, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
How many inebriated or roofied young women have you sexually assaulted?
Good question.

Somebody STOP ME!! Before I strike again lol

Chicago, IL

#133677 Apr 22, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>I bt you are sorry too. Thats ok, I wont leave you in suspense for too long...there will be others?
Your head looks like a road map. Convoluted grooves, depressions and valleys. Nope, I'm A okay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Cheech the Conser... 1,564,794
Whites On The Retreat 3 min The Armed Axe 2
Black women who fantasize about being a slave f... 8 min Rich stars of the... 2
Black "Viking" wins world Strongest Man contest! 27 min The Armed Axe 15
News Construction has few blacks, report says (Aug '07) 28 min justheretohelp 617
Basal Eurasians..... 31 min The Armed Axe 6
Do you black people really think you're normal... 32 min Got_Rope 17
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 52 min Y do whites wrink... 68
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 1 hr The Laughing Axe 121
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 2 hr Dudley 817
Dan Snow: OJ is still so handsome. 6 hr Truth 38
More from around the web