Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#133600 Apr 22, 2014
daisy wrote:
this site has actually put me off visiting the USA, cant belive the racism that exists on this site
Theres worse things than racism and if that scares you maybe you should stay home.

“Let The Ancestors Speak”

Since: Feb 14

They Tell Us Who They Were

#133601 Apr 22, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>Holy cow. I think she IS saving things. I mean someone with other things to do can simply not remember ppls posts or videos like she can. And she can come up with everything. And it goes years and years back at times.
That's fckng scary. It IS her whole life then.
Some uber sick mentality .
I save articles ppl link to and word I like to translate. But not posts and stuff.
Yeah she prolly has folders on her desk top...lots of them smh

#133602 Apr 22, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>come on B, man you know what a hater look, smell and sound like. Its in their narure....sht comes out like sweat.
Yup and notice how it's usually the women. Men hate but women can FCKIN hate lol
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#133603 Apr 22, 2014
freddie47 wrote:
@KIP...,
You need to stop digging fool...
Well, I can certainly dig how out of touch you are. That doesn't hit me as any surprise, because a lot of black men have become this way. You can't even relate to the simple notion of being neighborly to someone without interpreting it as something belittling. That just says a lot right there.

#133606 Apr 22, 2014
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> Why must I care? OMG, I'm such a hater you think you are Idris Elba, I know poor me...
No you fool I'm uncle Phill. Thats why it pisses you off so much.

You as a fat girl have none of the success I've known...and never will. I can be the fattest, baldest, most beastly dude and you best believe I'll have some hot young thang dangling off my...er...arm. It's just my character, I dont try to be this way. Maybe I'll make another video and have one of the lovelies explain it. Altho inevitably they'll say how good looking they think I am. Get it all the time, I swear I aint lyin lol

:)

#133607 Apr 22, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
The brothas in this thread that IR have low quality taste in ww.
Why leave your race for a trashy woman of another race?
The bm here definitely embody all the stereotypes of bm with overweight trashy masculine ww.
I'm actually shocked with brothers being in such high demand that these men are striking out like this.
Neither is what I would consider normal bm so I guess that plays into it as well.
Soun like some jealous chit to me...

Jus sayin:

CEEK

United States

#133608 Apr 22, 2014
IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing is that we get noticed for those actions because people care what we do. Whites are in the highlight.
We get judged if we dont stop something, help something, counsil something...
With you blacks it is always excused with "cultural thing"/just normal black behaviour.
In the ghettoes where most of you live, there is no female whom hasnt been sexually or otherwise abused by oh so angel-like blackmen.
You are even ruling the rape-stats in here.
Nuff said. Ive seen your post. Just drunken babble and flirting with your old white twat trash whom chucks beer all day long.
its obvious SOMEONE cares what we do if no one did, your ignorant, lice infected azz wouldn't be here posting everyday...now would you? As for posting about me and my girl....LOL. Stay on topic. I suppose you thought what you posted was intelligent and humorous. Your opinion means as much to me as a shtty diaper....ya, jackazz
CEEK

United States

#133609 Apr 22, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>Soun like some jealous chit to me...
Jus sayin:
you gotta ignore that soft btch. She can never put a name to her post and usually speak in general terms. Hell, even the women on this forum will address their post to a poster by name. She just lookin to be loved. So she comes here starvin for attention.

#133610 Apr 22, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>you gotta ignore that soft btch. She can never put a name to her post and usually speak in general terms. Hell, even the women on this forum will address their post to a poster by name. She just lookin to be loved. So she comes here starvin for attention.
Oh rilly? And here I was thinkin this Anderson was a dude.

Altho he went from being a Carlton Banks (I would know, I'm his father) to fckin Sam Jackson like overnight.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#133611 Apr 22, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
The brothas in this thread that IR have low quality taste in ww.
Why leave your race for a trashy woman of another race?
The bm here definitely embody all the stereotypes of bm with overweight trashy masculine ww.
I'm actually shocked with brothers being in such high demand that these men are striking out like this.
Neither is what I would consider normal bm so I guess that plays into it as well.
Actually, my wife is anything but low quality. She graduated from a good college and is world traveled. She's a pretty brunette and has a very good head on her shoulders. She has a fine taste in real estate, is a fun-loving mother to our son, and has a great career.

I really don't know where people come up with their stereotypes, but all I can say is -- whatever!
CEEK

United States

#133612 Apr 22, 2014
Well, gotta a lil sidework to do....pour some concrete, a lil framing and drywallin. You people play nice.....peace.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#133613 Apr 22, 2014
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> I'm gonna have a field day.... night
Why are you so immature? You're a mother of two in your thirties.
Everybody here is somebody, everybody here has an identity. Why do you get so excited and unpleasant when somebody's identity is revealed?
Why is it such a big deal to you.. the person lives thousands of miles away and doesn't goive a f8ck about you.
Grow up.
felicia

Placentia, CA

#133614 Apr 22, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>Soun like some jealous chit to me...
Jus sayin:
I don't understand, are you loaded with money? The woman's looks don't match yours, I know a personality goes a long way, but this is a little unbelievable, not to mention she did look like she was drunk or on some kind of drugs..

Location hidden

#133615 Apr 22, 2014
ERIN wrote:
Black women should start dating out as well. plenty of people say they've never seen an Black female ASIAN MALE couple. Well, they do exist, and they're becoming more common. Check out this blog
http://blackwomenasianmen.tumblr.com
STFU.

Since: May 10

London, UK

#133616 Apr 22, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so immature? You're a mother of two in your thirties.
Everybody here is somebody, everybody here has an identity. Why do you get so excited and unpleasant when somebody's identity is revealed?
Why is it such a big deal to you.. the person lives thousands of miles away and doesn't goive a f8ck about you.
Grow up.
F**k OFF RG, Thanks.

#133619 Apr 22, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>I don't understand, are you loaded with money? The woman's looks don't match yours, I know a personality goes a long way, but this is a little unbelievable, not to mention she did look like she was drunk or on some kind of drugs..
Nope I'm not loaded and I'm no BA either. But I hold my own with the best of them and better than most. But I'm not a playa, I've simply been fortunate enough to attract the women I find attractive. Nobody ever fell in love with me from a picture, I'm extremely un photogenic and peeps that know me have always said it.

That being the case, it's the real me that women go for. They have to know me and be around me. All the males in my family are like that. My dad pulled my mom and that was a major pull. My bro pulls all sorts, my cousin...all of us...except one lol my little cousin. Hopeless lol.

As far as her being on something well she'd had like three drinks..vodka oj's. Yeah shes a lightweight but you guys exaggerate.

But in closing I will say this. IR ww or ww that are open to bm have always found me attractive.

Real Talk.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#133620 Apr 22, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>......your wife is a c**t..........no offense........
No offense taken. I mean, don't you feel this way about all women? Your own relationship with mother was strained wasn't it?

You're just crazy like that.

Location hidden

#133621 Apr 22, 2014
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> F**k OFF RG, Thanks.
My name is Shalimarr on this forum. This is an anonymous forum and I choose to be called Shalimarr.
Why is respecting other adults' anonymity so difficult for you?
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#133622 Apr 22, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text> Nope I'm not loaded and I'm no BA either. But I hold my own with the best of them and better than most. But I'm not a playa, I've simply been fortunate enough to attract the women I find attractive. Nobody ever fell in love with me from a picture, I'm extremely un photogenic and peeps that know me have always said it.
That being the case, it's the real me that women go for. They have to know me and be around me. All the males in my family are like that. My dad pulled my mom and that was a major pull. My bro pulls all sorts, my cousin...all of us...except one lol my little cousin. Hopeless lol.
As far as her being on something well she'd had like three drinks..vodka oj's. Yeah shes a lightweight but you guys exaggerate.
But in closing I will say this. IR ww or ww that are open to bm have always found me attractive.
Real Talk.
Be VERY careful explaining this kind of thing to ignorant white people.

When you discuss issues that involve character and personhood choose your words wisely. Put it all in a language by which they can understand, because their reasoning is entirely based on race. That's their religion.

Since: May 10

London, UK

#133623 Apr 22, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
My name is Shalimarr on this forum. This is an anonymous forum and I choose to be called Shalimarr.
Why is respecting other adults' anonymity so difficult for you?
whatever RG and mind your own. Ta

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ILLEGAL Mexicans 2 min Rey Boricua 177
Blacks Better Start Mobilizing NOW For The Next... 4 min Drilling for the ... 29
how you get a ww to like you? 4 min Suebi212 65
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Incognito4Ever 1,141,653
Why black males hate and fear white men 8 min Suebi212 579
WHITE english woman only want BLACK MEN (Jul '12) 12 min Loulou 1,723
Do white women hate white men? (May '13) 13 min Suebi212 147
Whites' Pathological Desire to put Blacks down 35 min Lover 110
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Hetero-Sapien 26,402
Why do AA call West Africans Ugly? (Jul '11) 2 hr Hetero-Sapien 376

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE