Are white women attracted to black men?
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#133067 Apr 20, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah she could get another one like that one, tap it and bail, but even that black man dumped her, and they are not known for being keen on marriage or supporting their children are they? Makes you wonder huh? Such a catch as herself, long curly natural blonde hair,[not straight}, bright green shining eyes , and olive skin {natural needs no tanning} so special, yet dumped?
No one dumped anyone. The agedifference wasn't working. That's all. Trust me he'd spit on you if he saw you. You should see a few pics of his ex wife. They couldn't have children and divorced.
He'd never spend a min with an ugly cow like you.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#133068 Apr 20, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Some would say your taste is all in your mouth. Nothing remotely sexy about Peter Steele to me. He reminds me of the wrestler Andre the Giant. Butt fugly.....smh......
Andre
http://www.google.com/imgres...
Peter
http://www.google.com/imgres...
Well you are attracted to Ape like looking men swinging from tree branch to tree branch no surprises there.
CEEK

Dayton, OH

#133069 Apr 20, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Is this junior high?, throw in the cooties , you forgot the cooties...
I'm supposed to feel insulted over this grade school name calling? Sorry I'm just not feeling it....
huh? That's a acurate description of you. Wow, people now adays can't take constructive criticism.....so sensitive.

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#133070 Apr 20, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah she could get another one like that one, tap it and bail, but even that black man dumped her, and they are not known for being keen on marriage or supporting their children are they? Makes you wonder huh? Such a catch as herself, long curly natural blonde hair,[not straight}, bright green shining eyes , and olive skin {natural needs no tanning} so special, yet dumped?
^^^^^^^^speaking of grade school insults^^^^^^^^^^

YOU are one of the guiltiest of the guilty when it comes to juvenile comments and insults but you love to try to pass the buck to those of us who can not only match you but put you in your place......

*smirks*
felicia

Studio City, CA

#133071 Apr 20, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are having trouble with a few misspelt words maybe you should try communicating with her in Danish....Oh, that's right, you can barely speak and spell your own native language.....smh......DAB....
Are you sure this is my native language? You are supposed to know so much about me...I never said, nor do I intend to...

Location hidden

#133072 Apr 20, 2014
CEEK wrote:
Pretty desperate when you have to find a "ally" in the woman hating and abusive masud for support. Better be careful...he'll beat you up and dump you in a heartbeat for a new blow up doll.
Hey CEEK. Never a dull moment, eh? Hope you are having a great weekend.....
CEEK

Dayton, OH

#133073 Apr 20, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are having trouble with a few misspelt words maybe you should try communicating with her in Danish....Oh, that's right, you can barely speak and spell your own native language.....smh......DAB....
careful, ms divine.....big bird is in a sensitive mood today. Guess her hubby went to spend easter with his REAL family and she wasn't invited.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#133074 Apr 20, 2014
Well that kind of answers my question on how much you really know about me, yeah I blab a lot , but about nothing important...

Location hidden

#133075 Apr 20, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Well you are attracted to Ape like looking men swinging from tree branch to tree branch no surprises there.
Actually YOU have NO idea what I am attracted to but I can definitely say it isn't someone like your chubby partner or the Neanderthal looking Peter Steele......Nice try though......Back to the drawing board for you, Magoo.......

*snickers*
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#133076 Apr 20, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Well you are attracted to Ape like looking men swinging from tree branch to tree branch no surprises there.
Go and take care of your Queen.
You can turn any man homosexual .

Location hidden

#133077 Apr 20, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Are you sure this is my native language? You are supposed to know so much about me...I never said, nor do I intend to...
You don't have to say. Certain of us already KNOW. and, unless they speak other than English in most of Canada, I would say English IS your so called native language. We all know that POLISH isn't or you would have been using it long before now. Admit it, you are semi-literate at best.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#133078 Apr 20, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
No one dumped anyone. The agedifference wasn't working. That's all. Trust me he'd spit on you if he saw you. You should see a few pics of his ex wife. They couldn't have children and divorced.
He'd never spend a min with an ugly cow like you.
The age difference wasn't working because he wasn't about to treat you as the special little spoiled brat like your parents did in raising a little brat like yourself.

Location hidden

#133079 Apr 20, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, LouLou....You can always tell when Foolicia is starting to lose it, she resorts to the same kinds of insults she accuses others of using. Her twin must be taking a nap from her all nighter leaving poor floundering Foolicia to man the sinking, rat infested dinghy all alone....ahhhhhhhh.....

Hope you and your are well and had a great weekend.......
CEEK

Dayton, OH

#133080 Apr 20, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope you are having a great weekend.....
same to ya, ms divine....have a good one.

Location hidden

#133081 Apr 20, 2014
felicia wrote:
Well that kind of answers my question on how much you really know about me, yeah I blab a lot , but about nothing important...
You'd be surprised at how much of your blubbering is easily translated into information. YOU haven't had the same luck with me now have you?.....NOPE......

[email protected]*
CEEK

Dayton, OH

#133082 Apr 20, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you meant to say, you CAN'T turn any man homesexual.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#133083 Apr 20, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, LouLou....You can always tell when Foolicia is starting to lose it, she resorts to the same kinds of insults she accuses others of using. Her twin must be taking a nap from her all nighter leaving poor floundering Foolicia to man the sinking, rat infested dinghy all alone....ahhhhhhhh.....
Hope you and your are well and had a great weekend.......
Looool;)
You should see her twin "2nd carpe". She was awake until 8 am her time. Lmao
Hope you're having a great weekend. ;);)
Beach time tomorrow. Hehe
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#133084 Apr 20, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you meant to say, you CAN'T turn any man homesexual.
C'mon Felicia her hubby is never home. Lol
She prob turned him into a Queen .
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#133085 Apr 20, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd be surprised at how much of your blubbering is easily translated into information. YOU haven't had the same luck with me now have you?.....NOPE......
[email protected]*
Very precise observation. There are so many free give aways it's scary actually .
Imagine that

Athens, OH

#133086 Apr 20, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, didn't you say that you were in your early twenties and your only bf, I believe you stated, was an older, BM, retired athlete and we now come to find out is divorced and showing you pics of his ex-wife.

And he still comes to you parents home where you reside to play video games?

Yep. I bet you're in hot demand, aren't ya.

Yeah, you have class, don't ya.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min mdbuilder 1,580,764
Will people start destroying monuments to Liber... 22 min sbt 72
Seriously. What's gonna happen to the "sell-out"? 46 min sbt 28
Wanna waste time, date a Black man and get USED 49 min sbt 1
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 53 min sbt 43
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 1 hr Pampam13 1,566
Mentally Ill Posters 1 hr Yisraelite Suprem... 3
Destroying statues won't make you slaves White! 1 hr iactually 68
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 2 hr Retribution 84
More from around the web