Are white women attracted to black men?
felicia

Studio City, CA

#133046 Apr 20, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Divine for the short and understandable version:)
Now I get it it was Catherine's and Henry the Vlll's daughter Anne who took over the the throne after her father ( or there was one shortly in between ). Then Elisabeth the 1st ( Anne Boleyn's daughter ) took over after her half sister Anne died. Very interesting . But a long time ago one had to learn all that. Like 8th grade. Lol
Yeah a long time ago, and supposedly you want a whole lot of children, your time clock is ticking, and Frankly with your charming personality you are going to have a hard time finding any husband...
If you are anything in real life like you are here you are going to have one hell of a hard time.....

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#133048 Apr 20, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>
Number one, it is against the law, and that makes you a potential murderer, you just can't go around shooting people for their beliefs..
Shows how violent liberals really are...
You really are out to lunch if you think that sites like Stormfront are full of liberals, eh?

*smh*
felicia

Studio City, CA

#133049 Apr 20, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't got nothing to do with a white man, black man, asian man, or any other type of man. Just don't want to read about your wanton lust. You are a married woman for peete's sake. IF yuo started telling me about the time you tricked your cocker spaniel into "performing" on your lady parts,I would be equally disgusted.
You need to get your priorities straight, if my husband stops enjoying good looking women, then I will worry, just because he is married doesn't mean he is dead, as long as you don't act on the fantasy it is completely normal.....

SO IGNORANT
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Romania

#133050 Apr 20, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah a long time ago, and supposedly you want a whole lot of children, your time clock is ticking, and Frankly with your charming personality you are going to have a hard time finding any husband...
If you are anything in real life like you are here you are going to have one hell of a hard time.....
.....I'm sure she could easily get anotha blak male if she wanted - even in denmark.........blak males don't care..........blak females r also easy.........
felicia

Studio City, CA

#133051 Apr 20, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't got nothing to do with a white man, black man, asian man, or any other type of man. Just don't want to read about your wanton lust. You are a married woman for peete's sake. IF yuo started telling me about the time you tricked your cocker spaniel into "performing" on your lady parts,I would be equally disgusted.
No I detect a seething jealousy, there is nothing more unflattering then a Jealous person, I don't like jealousy....

Well I can kind of understand, that long flowing silky hair, and your brillo pad kinky whatever that stuff is on your heads, hard to even call it hair, must cause jealousy, but you need to stop being so catty and female like...
felicia

Studio City, CA

#133052 Apr 20, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are out to lunch if you think that sites like Stormfront are full of liberals, eh?
*smh*
Out of the thousand of members, there is always going to be a few sociopaths, the numbers are very small, compared to the blacks murdering white people, I say extremely small in comparison...
CEEK

Dayton, OH

#133053 Apr 20, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Why, because you and your mudshark are called on your threats? Remember?'this is a promise, you will pay" 'I'm going to fauwlk up your life now, we are the thought police, so I demand you stop posting as of this minute, because gansta ceek and his moll are coming down to handle business" HA HAHA
get you?! The medication must've worn off.....NURSE, NURSE, STRAIGHT JACKET, PLEASE!

Location hidden

#133054 Apr 20, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>So full of anger and Hate, get some help for your HATE...A good looking white man fills you black men with such HATE.....
Some would say your taste is all in your mouth. Nothing remotely sexy about Peter Steele to me. He reminds me of the wrestler Andre the Giant. Butt fugly.....smh......

Andre
http://www.google.com/imgres...

Peter
felicia

Studio City, CA

#133055 Apr 20, 2014
And frankly I don't count him because he was working for the Feds, under witness protection, no that doesn't count, the posters working for the feds don't count as members...

Location hidden

#133056 Apr 20, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>No I detect a seething jealousy, there is nothing more unflattering then a Jealous person, I don't like jealousy....
Well I can kind of understand, that long flowing silky hair, and your brillo pad kinky whatever that stuff is on your heads, hard to even call it hair, must cause jealousy, but you need to stop being so catty and female like...
Better than your thinning hair and chubby's dye job. Sounds like the only one seething with anything here is YOU. You spend days in here insulting non whites and posting drivel. Better worry that your Stormfront membership has garnered you a file at the local FBI/PD office....hehehehehe.....
CEEK

Dayton, OH

#133057 Apr 20, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah a long time ago, and supposedly you want a whole lot of children, your time clock is ticking, and Frankly with your charming personality you are going to have a hard time finding any husband...
not true....with your big bird, nose, jacked up teeth, stringy, thinning hair and breath that makes manure a more desirable smell she should have no problem finding a husband....hell, you did!

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#133058 Apr 20, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Some would say your taste is all in your mouth. Nothing remotely sexy about Peter Steele to me. He reminds me of the wrestler Andre the Giant. Butt fugly.....smh......
Andre
Peter
Guy seems like an angry wimp to me. I ain't Mike Tyson, but even at 6'5 or whatever he is, I'd send him to the ER if he tried spouting off at me.

Location hidden

#133059 Apr 20, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Out of the thousand of members, there is always going to be a few sociopaths, the numbers are very small, compared to the blacks murdering white people, I say extremely small in comparison...
Please...ANYONE desperate enough to join up with a group of losers at a site like Stormfront deserve whatever they get. Bunch of flocking cowards at that site. You are a perfect example of a keyboard commando with ZERO backbone. Same with sheet wearing (to hide their identities) KKK members. You talk a lot of ignorant mess.....smh......
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#133060 Apr 20, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>No I detect a seething jealousy, there is nothing more unflattering then a Jealous person, I don't like jealousy....
On one is jealose of that tranny looking fool. What's your problem . Lol
You hubby prob gives you like 30 $ pr day for ciggies and candy. And pay your Internet to shut up. You buy this cheap hairdye at the mall, coz he's too cheap to give you money to have it done professionally. Smh
felicia

Studio City, CA

#133061 Apr 20, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>.....I'm sure she could easily get anotha blak male if she wanted - even in denmark.........blak males don't care..........blak females r also easy.........
Yeah she could get another one like that one, tap it and bail, but even that black man dumped her, and they are not known for being keen on marriage or supporting their children are they? Makes you wonder huh? Such a catch as herself, long curly natural blonde hair,[not straight}, bright green shining eyes , and olive skin {natural needs no tanning} so special, yet dumped?
felicia

Studio City, CA

#133062 Apr 20, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
On one is jealose of that tranny looking fool. What's your problem . Lol
You hubby prob gives you like 30 $ pr day for ciggies and candy. And pay your Internet to shut up. You buy this cheap hairdye at the mall, coz he's too cheap to give you money to have it done professionally. Smh
Can't understand your Ebonics, go talk with Masud he seems to understand your peoples Ebonics...

Location hidden

#133063 Apr 20, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Guy seems like an angry wimp to me. I ain't Mike Tyson, but even at 6'5 or whatever he is, I'd send him to the ER if he tried spouting off at me.
According to reports he was 6'8" tall but was dead at 48 from a bad heart. Probably all of the drugs and alcohol he consumed to help him get over his severe stage fright.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#133064 Apr 20, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>not true....with your big bird, nose, jacked up teeth, stringy, thinning hair and breath that makes manure a more desirable smell she should have no problem finding a husband....hell, you did!
Is this junior high?, throw in the cooties , you forgot the cooties...
I'm supposed to feel insulted over this grade school name calling? Sorry I'm just not feeling it....
CEEK

Dayton, OH

#133065 Apr 20, 2014
Pretty desperate when you have to find a "ally" in the woman hating and abusive masud for support. Better be careful...he'll beat you up and dump you in a heartbeat for a new blow up doll.

Location hidden

#133066 Apr 20, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Can't understand your Ebonics, go talk with Masud he seems to understand your peoples Ebonics...
If you are having trouble with a few misspelt words maybe you should try communicating with her in Danish....Oh, that's right, you can barely speak and spell your own native language.....smh......DAB....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Joy 1,602,221
Do white men like fat black women? (Jan '09) 55 min BUTTALUV 482
Blacks, Apes, No. But Whites Have APE DNA (Aug '12) 57 min Alpha 150
News Trump Repeats Call to Fire Athletes Who Kneel f... 1 hr Ms Mack 1
North Korea FM: Trump is Mentally Deranged & Fu... 1 hr Ms Mack 7
What if Michael Jackson was "it" 1 hr Mr Lee 5
The black man is God 1 hr Ms Mack 6
A poem for all topix Hottentots 2 hr Mr Lee 2
White Desperation on Topix to have Blacks ACCEP... 2 hr lolwtf 20
This forum is like beating a dead ape... should... 3 hr Ttt 33