Are white women attracted to black men?

Since: Feb 14

Chalfont, PA

#132921 Apr 19, 2014
Which is better than 20 years ago when it was 40. And back in the 50's when it was 30.
Imagine that

Athens, OH

#132922 Apr 19, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this you trynta get your Scotch Irish on or are you just as drunk as an Irish with a bottle of Scotch?
:)
"
"Everything you're talking about I've been through dude, I know just where you're comin from. I'm 44 now so I was going through it in the mid 90's when I was traveling around. Lived in Europe for over three years and Australia for 2 (with my ex) AND a brutha had dreads back then too. It was a double edged sword for me. European girls were adoring me especially in Scandinavia and Spain. I also had a few white guys that always had my back but then there were the haters...plenty of haters. But Russia? Aw hell no. That place I will not go these days. Back in 96 I almost went but got side tracked In Prague and then had to get back to Denmark so I never made it out to Russia. Nowadays however I wouldnt go there. Stay up bruh and watch yo back. Never underestimate a mad hating white boy(s) in their own natural habitat. This ***** got chased in Athens by a group of skins cos he was wit a blonde girl.&#65279;"

You tell us, pepper ball bob.
Imagine that

Athens, OH

#132923 Apr 19, 2014
And now, bald as a jaybird. Time can be so cruel. Right, Uncle Phil?
TheOriginalDoby

Sacramento, CA

#132924 Apr 19, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text> It is an African name not a simple everyday word used here in America.
There's not a soul in the US that doesn't know who Kunta Kinte is you damn fool. Just admit you aren't very bright.

Since: Jun 12

Hoddesdon, UK

#132925 Apr 19, 2014
Kip wrote:
With every shooting, comes a drop in the real estate value. You can't even have a festival in honor of Juneteenth without young black men fighting and shooting up the damn place. This happens EVERY year. I don't bother going anymore. It's far more safe to enjoy the Chinese New Year Parade or the St. Patrick's Day celebrations. Hell, even Cinco de Mayo is more fun. I don't really think you want to bring up the issue of what weakens a community, because I could give you several pages and not one will have anything to do with any interracial relationship. If you REALLY think that's what weakens a community then you need to do some serious reassessments.
Oh shut up soft lad. You haven't the good sense to realise you are part of the problem.

You then put Chinatown up on a pedestal because maybe they succeeded where you failed.

He!! it's too late now though..one thing is certain though is that you can't run away from your problems.... they will catch up with you eventually...trust.

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Over the Rhine

#132926 Apr 19, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Oh faulk I give up, there is not one sexy actress over fifty, thought there would be, but can't find one.
All the ones I looked up are hideous looking, I just can't take no more after seeing that ugly Meryl Streep staring back at me....then after Glen Close I threw in the towel...
BLAH blah blah BLAH BLAH blah blah blah this is cognitive dissonance
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#132927 Apr 19, 2014
freddie47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Kip..I thought you was a true Liberal but you seem to be moving toward the centre...you know we don't really need weak hearted individuals like you anyway.
People like you only look at the outcome.. there have been millions of Black men that went before you (decades ago) with the same dense attitude as you i.e., I need to escape from this ghetto only to then look over your shoulder and point a finger.
Ok you acquired a better home - fine..now just STFU will you...you gave up on your community so please just STFU.
You don't know the meaning of community and you never will..you'll always be lost no matter where you venture.
Yes, of course. I'm the lost one now. You want me to STFU. Meanwhile, some idiot who can't stay in school, dropped out of school, has 4 different baby mamas with children he cant' feed, and is on parole for armed robbery gets the stage. Who in the hell are you anyway? What do YOU know about any kind of community? At this time I'm hard pressed to believe most black men would understand or appreciate any such concept. God knows you certainly don't see any of them out with their children like other people at museums, galleries, and parks. See, this is what makes a community -- what gets instilled in the children by adults.

Oh wait! I -- I'm the dense one here. Somehow, after all I've been through, after all I've seen and done, I'm the one you accuse of not knowing what makes a community. Maybe you're right. I've seen some communities that have mostly black people, and I really don't get it. I don't understand the people anymore. They're like aliens. The men do nothing but stand on corners all day. Others are always looking for the next "hookup" or scam.

I'm a true liberal, but I'm not stupid.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#132928 Apr 19, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>No, you are the monkey kunta kintey, go look in the mirror, large wide flared nostrils , a smaller version of King Kong.
What a sad person. It's also pathetic that a supposedly non black older poster that's cool with Doby sits around talking with your racist self day and night. She's just as pathetic and lonely as you are.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#132929 Apr 19, 2014
freddie47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh shut up soft lad. You haven't the good sense to realise you are part of the problem.
You then put Chinatown up on a pedestal because maybe they succeeded where you failed.
He!! it's too late now though..one thing is certain though is that you can't run away from your problems.... they will catch up with you eventually...trust.
I'm not part of any problem. Chinatown is on a pedestal, because no matter how bad it looks there on the outside, the people in that community pitch in together. They make it work. I don't fear walking in Chinatown at night. I used to do it all the time. I'm not saying it's perfect, but you can have a good meal there and feel safe. You can't do this around our people all the time, especially when younger black men are present. People in Chinatown still value sending their kids off to good schools. In the Fillmore, or Hunter's Point where the black communities are, there's still issues with truancy, special education, and misbehavior. Where are the black parents in those communities? Where are they in ALL the communities?

Black people in America with your kind of attitude can be strange. You bemoan me for doing better. When I give adequate reason for moving on you don't understand or you bemoan that too. YOu absolutely refuse to have any idea of what it means to IMPROVE a life, a community, or a situation.

It's just interesting.
Imagine that

Athens, OH

#132930 Apr 19, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Well we have just become non legal law abiding citizens, because in New York, only 4% of the gun owners registered their guns, the rest refused...We have the world wide web of information now,'confiscation follows registration".
And the thing is that you can tell people that until you are blue in the face and they will still chose to remain with their heads in the sand.
Imagine that

Athens, OH

#132931 Apr 19, 2014
*choose, even.
Imagine that

Athens, OH

#132932 Apr 19, 2014
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow....high brow humor.
(Like I said.....bottom of the barrel)
BTW.....there's no "y" in Kinte but I wouldn't expect someone of your caliber to know how to spell simple words.
Well, some of us know full and well what you consider to be humor, don't we.
BroWhoKnow

Huntersville, NC

#132933 Apr 19, 2014
Dani wrote:
Yes, I'm in love with black men. I am originally from California, and that was very common to see. I go to Tulane, and I don't see it as much in the area that I live. Most black men have nice soft bubble butts.
They aunt be attracted to us brothas. They just tryin to prove they be all open minded and progressive and shyte. Like the byotch that posted this. Baby gurl, I know you tryin to impress your friends and all and that's fine. Just know that us bros be laughing our "nice soft bubble butts" off while you tryin to prove you ain't no racist. Guess it all works out - you gets to try and impress people and feel good about yosef, and us brothas gets us a free handicapped parking sticker, a nice govt check, and all the white gurl tang we wants! Word!!!
Imagine that

Athens, OH

#132934 Apr 19, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text> It is an African name not a simple everyday word used here in America IDIOT...
Is this Msdivine? The only other IDIOT here that goes after spelling errors because they are unable to form an argument is Msdivine..
I believe he said he was of Kenyan descent. You know, just like the occupant in the White House.
Imagine that

Athens, OH

#132935 Apr 19, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Oh faulk I give up, there is not one sexy actress over fifty, thought there would be, but can't find one.
All the ones I looked up are hideous looking, I just can't take no more after seeing that ugly Meryl Streep staring back at me....then after Glen Close I threw in the towel...
Good Lord, what happened to Melanie Griffiths? Not to mention those who start pumping that mess into their face. So much for growing older gracefully. I think one of the saddest examples is Lara Flynn Boyle.

Since: Jun 12

Hoddesdon, UK

#132936 Apr 19, 2014
@Kip...,

You sound really nervous.

Like I said..you are now at the tail end of it all...its to late now...things will just take a natural course now...you all are out of fecking control.

You for example just sound like fox news commentator.

It's always been about jobs you moron..take away someone's ability to make an honest living then survival will obviously kick in.

Not only that but dumb arses like you will always follow the Whiteman thinking the grass is greener but you got a sucking..you finally realised you are all in the same damn boat.
CEEK

Dayton, OH

#132937 Apr 19, 2014
Lmbao...what a hypocrite....first, she is the smartest poster in this forum (your exact words) now she's sad. You don't know sht from chocolate.....drama queen.
Imagine that

Athens, OH

#132938 Apr 19, 2014
Per one person... he stated that years ago, in conversation, Eldridge Cleaver stated that when a Black man is sitting in the White House, that will be the "end game".
CEEK

Dayton, OH

#132939 Apr 19, 2014
My mistake, she's pathetic.

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#132940 Apr 19, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>You're welcome :). I had forgot you were an animal rights activist.

You know LSG, a while back I used to ask you something about a funny joke that happened involving *astericks*...

:).

Was that you? If so you get comedy points along with points for being a decent intelligent person :)
Yes, we (*you*?-LoL-) used to joke about my usage- perhaps my *excessive* usage- of asterisks to place emphasis on words.:) You once told me that you thought my choice of *where* I place the asterisks, and therefore my choice of word emphasis, was somewhat odd... but in a good way. You used to mimic me by asking questions such as, "Is *this* using the asterisks correctly?" -LoL- I remember your mimicry being very good, and my response to that question being, "That is *exactly* where I would place the asterisks." :) It was quite subtle joking. That seems like *awhile* ago!

-chuckling- Are you referring to *that*? ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If they never inherited our human DNA 1 min Keshas vestigial ... 10
Feminism is destroying the Black community!!!! 18 min Dan Snow 5
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Moses 49,059
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 1 hr Moses 327
Please Stop spreading the lie that feminism des... (Mar '14) 1 hr Anna Wattz 63
This is why no one takes afrocentrics seriously 1 hr Moses 585
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr RoxLo 1,433,986
A Serious Question For Blacks 3 hr Oh No You Di-nt 34
Another brother shot 3 hr Oh No You Di-nt 67
More from around the web