Are white women attracted to black men?
Imagine that

Athens, OH

#132834 Apr 19, 2014
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Does anyone have a right to exist? Countries exist because they have the power to sustain their existence.
Israel has no special right to exist. Better it does though because the Palestinians live in exile in Arab countries. The Jews would all immigrate to...
They have a right not to be exterminated a second time.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#132835 Apr 19, 2014
Imagine that wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember Barros? She and Barros were like two peas in a pod bashing Americans. Well, that is when they weren't laughing and making jokes about cancer. That was high humor to those two miscreants.
It is a trend with her, whoever is kind to her, she changes her opinion into something else.
Imagine that

Athens, OH

#132836 Apr 19, 2014
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Black is preferable to that pale pallid sickly look that half breed mongrels like Barack Obama have. Such hideous creatures.
Someone said some time back that soon people will start looking like the "Greys".

Since: Feb 14

New York, NY

#132837 Apr 19, 2014
Imagine that wrote:
Q. Why did the Scots leave England?
A. Because they could.
Technically speaking Scotland IS England. It's the same island and if not for the Romans we wouldnt even look at it as a different country at all. The Romans built that big wall thousands of years ago and separated the North of Briton from the mid and Southern portions of the country. It was that wall that created the notion of Scotland in the first place.

It would be as if the Berlin wall had created two separate countries within Germany which it probably would have if it been still standing for 300 + years.

Since: Feb 14

New York, NY

#132838 Apr 19, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>And I will, just to be difficult, this is the first thing I googled, and I hate this actress,{a jewess}
Quote:Jennifer Aniston was named the "Sexiest Woman of All Time" by Men's Health magazine, which ran photos of the the actress and 99 other sexy ladies on its website. The title is high praise and very well deserved.
But what really makes this honor culturally interesting is that Aniston is over 40, otherwise known as way past the expiration date on the shelf life of female sexual appeal, especially in age-conscious Hollywood. Such sexiest woman titles are usually reserved for young nubile 20ish actresses.
We went from 50 + to 40+? Hell I see hot 40+ women everyday.

50+? no not really.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#132839 Apr 19, 2014
Loulou wrote:
Say what. Why would someone be so dumb to leave their whole life behind. Cross the Atlantic - only to make a hole in a bun with a stick and put icing on and call it a bagel.
I mean who the fck cares about your European ancestors . They are as dumb as the hole in the bagel.
Huuuh? As far as I know there are no bagels with icing on them, are you thinking maybe of a doughnut? A doughnut is not a bagel...
felicia

Studio City, CA

#132840 Apr 19, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>We went from 50 + to 40+? Hell I see hot 40+ women everyday.
50+? no not really.
40 plus in American terms is fifty, that is a nice way of saying fifty, and they all take years off and lie about their age.
Troll

Chicago, IL

#132841 Apr 19, 2014
Imagine that wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, you're not very bright. Make good use of yourself and dig up any post of mine and as to where I've ever bashed Jews. Good luck with that thought.
Really? Aside from Felicia you're another nutty white poster. Did the meth comments hit too close to home? Tough.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#132842 Apr 19, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>We went from 50 + to 40+? Hell I see hot 40+ women everyday.
50+? no not really.
Well hell, fifty five is the average life span, you want to be sexy until the day you die? Its time to take a break from sex, and become something better...
felicia

Studio City, CA

#132843 Apr 19, 2014
And what good would it be to be sexy at fifty plus anyway? Men that age have erectile function difficulties anyway, what are you going to do, get a divorce because the old geezer can't get it up anymore?
Imagine that

Athens, OH

#132844 Apr 19, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>Lol you're an idiot and thats all there is to it. You simply do not possess the mental faculties to convince anyone that you can claim a certain heritage without having had any ancestral ties to it.
smh@ how stupid people think they can fool anyone other than more stupid people.
Genealogy is not your strongest suit. Clearly. Just because my ancestor who came here from England, and another from Wales, doesn't mean that I don't have ancestors in Scotland as well. You do know Europe's history pertaining to England'. Well, on second thought, clearly you don't. I guess the fact that Ulster Scots are loyalists escapes your grasp as well and why it's not taken very kindly when they fly the Union Jack in Ireland.
TheOriginalDoby

Sacramento, CA

#132845 Apr 19, 2014
felicia wrote:
40 plus in American terms is fifty, that is a nice way of saying fifty, and they all take years off and lie about their age.
This is why people call you stupid. You go from saying "mid-fifties" to 40 plus, when the woman was 32 years old you dumbazz. Can you understand simple numbers?
felicia wrote:
Well hell, fifty five is the average life span...
WTF? Are you nuts?(don't answer that. We already know you are.)

In the U.S., women live longer—81 years on average, 76 for men.
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/...

For Gods sake please just stop talking. You seem to get more and more stupid with every post.
Imagine that

Athens, OH

#132846 Apr 19, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>He was a government Fed, that has been proven, he testified previously as a government informant, everybody knew this...
His entire family was under Witness protection years ago...
The shooter who killed those three people or do you mean the one who was just arrested for the highway shootings?
felicia

Studio City, CA

#132847 Apr 19, 2014
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why people call you stupid. You go from saying "mid-fifties" to 40 plus, when the woman was 32 years old you dumbazz. Can you understand simple numbers?
<quoted text>
WTF? Are you nuts?(don't answer that. We already know you are.)
In the U.S., women live longer—81 years on average, 76 for men.
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/...
For Gods sake please just stop talking. You seem to get more and more stupid with every post.
It was a figure of speech , but if you were not so stupid you would have noticed the sarcasm, dumb people such as yourself never get humor, it is to be expected...

And apparently you had to google the info ,so no cigar, monkey man...
Imagine that

Athens, OH

#132848 Apr 19, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>It is a trend with her, whoever is kind to her, she changes her opinion into something else.
Honestly, I believe her true feelings have come out. Her anti-American sentiment was bound to eventually surface. It being just a matter of time.
TheOriginalDoby

Sacramento, CA

#132849 Apr 19, 2014
felicia wrote:
It was a figure of speech , but if you were not so stupid you would have noticed the sarcasm, dumb people such as yourself never get humor, it is to be expected...
And apparently you had to google the info ,so no cigar, monkey man...
1. Idiots that get called on their stupidity usually claim "sarcasm" as an excuse.

2. EVERYBODY with even HALF an education knows the life expectancy is not 50 you dumb bat. I simply provided you with a source so you can EDUCATE yourself.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#132850 Apr 19, 2014
Imagine that wrote:
<quoted text>
The shooter who killed those three people or do you mean the one who was just arrested for the highway shootings?
The one that just killed those three at the Jewish center, and he didn't kill any Jews, they were all Christians, he was asking them if they were Jewish first, when they said "no" he shot them...He posted as "rounder" at VNN, I read all his posts, he was rational up to the last day of the shooting, sounded completely in full mind, then he goes completely bonkers for no reason...there was always something suspicious about him, he would sound intellectual, then slip into his southern dumbed down act, with "hot diggity dog"...
Imagine that

Athens, OH

#132851 Apr 19, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>Technically speaking Scotland IS England. It's the same island and if not for the Romans we wouldnt even look at it as a different country at all. The Romans built that big wall thousands of years ago and separated the North of Briton from the mid and Southern portions of the country. It was that wall that created the notion of Scotland in the first place.
It would be as if the Berlin wall had created two separate countries within Germany which it probably would have if it been still standing for 300 + years.
No, surely you jest. Scotland is England you say. Now who could possibly have imagined that.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#132852 Apr 19, 2014
Imagine that wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly, I believe her true feelings have come out. Her anti-American sentiment was bound to eventually surface. It being just a matter of time.
Yes, yes. Your dyke friend Felicia is very American or what. Is Nazism very American. Why don't you STFU .
Imagine that

Athens, OH

#132853 Apr 19, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Huuuh? As far as I know there are no bagels with icing on them, are you thinking maybe of a doughnut? A doughnut is not a bagel...
Maybe she's thinking of hot cross buns since she's already illustrated that she enjoys bashing Easter traditions that this country celebrates.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min VetnorsGate 1,521,950
Jesse Williams dating a white women 9 min Hmm 8
News Black Men at Greater Risk for Prostate Cancer: ... 12 min SadButTrue 9
Most BM Unattractive Rick Ross or Cee Hoe Green... 14 min SadButTrue 1
Edu Top Tier BW going to WM swearing off unprod... 16 min SadButTrue 1
BW Still Hating on BM w/WW More Than Ever!!! 17 min SadButTrue 5
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 20 min SadButTrue 634
NEGROES -- what would be your preferred method... 2 hr ANTI_NEGRO 70
The real reason black men say blonde hair and b... 2 hr TranshumanX 264
Racists are not born, they're created 2 hr ANTI_NEGRO 36