“Let The Ancestors Speak”

Since: Feb 14

They Tell Us Who They Were

#132714 Apr 19, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text> What is your opinion on our latest video on blacks? just go past the Trayton part to the middle, it is all the truth...the real reason for the racial conflicts in this country...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =v2ZfIKtDoWoXX
Shrugs.

Show it on Stormfront.
Imagine that

Carrollton, OH

#132715 Apr 19, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU it's not your country. It's stolen land.
It's not my ancestors standing in a skirt with no underwear blowing a bagpipe. Lmao
Go slaughter some dolphins, Eurotrash. You seem to think that Americans give a flying fig about what you think. And we all know that you blow.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#132716 Apr 19, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>You need to be more concerned about your own people, and the horrendous rape problem in your country, not the distant past, the time is NOW, not the past...
You should be on the Muslim forums not the black forums demanding their departure from your country...
Maybe so. But perhaps your friend Aisling should be more concerned about WHITE AMERICAN men since she was the one being raped by one of them.
felicia

Placentia, CA

#132717 Apr 19, 2014
Imagine that wrote:
<quoted text>
As does yours, Eurotrash.
You couldn't pay me enough money to live in Europe, let alone spend money traveling there. t's funny because it's not us who are on a Denmark forum, insulting the people there but instead, here you are, as usual, insulting Americans. Enjoy your Muslim problem because it would appear that they don appreciate you one little bit. Insult them like you do Americans and see what happens to you. At least we don't have to dye our hair and wear chastity belts. And we sure don't send our prisoners to what is no less than some country club. So insult us, when you aren't even a full blooded Scandinavian, but I know who is far safer in this country than yours. Keep your a** out of my country, Eurotrash. We can see you coming a mile away.
She lives in the most anti-white country in Europe, besides the UK which is a close second...the men are so beaten down with white guilt, they won't and refuse to protect their women, even she is on the black forums looking for some kind of strength she can't find in her own country..

She said herself the men in her family can't even work a standard tool, the women have to, they are so wimped out, and brought up as little girls..the men were skirts over there, play with dolls as boys...
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#132718 Apr 19, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text> Look, dont confuse her any more than she already is.
As it is, she claims to be Scots-Irish but with no ancestry from either Scotland OR Ireland...
Ok I wount.
At least she's got something to work with now.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#132719 Apr 19, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>Shrugs.
Show it on Stormfront.
It is rather difficult to respect any man ( much less a supremacist ) who actually got elective plastic surgery to make himself prettier...
Imagine that

Carrollton, OH

#132720 Apr 19, 2014
Comparing Scotland to Denmark?

They have your bagpipes hanging right there...

http://youtu.be/NqixF1t2aKY
felicia

Placentia, CA

#132721 Apr 19, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>Shrugs.
Show it on Stormfront.
Then you are not really concerned about the violence and drugs destroying your people which leads me to believe you are not really black, but some fat Jew here to preach more hate and promote hate among the races...
felicia

Placentia, CA

#132722 Apr 19, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe so. But perhaps your friend Aisling should be more concerned about WHITE AMERICAN men since she was the one being raped by one of them.
You are lashing out because of personalities not ideologies, you need to separate the two...
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#132723 Apr 19, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>She lives in the most anti-white country in Europe, besides the UK which is a close second...the men are so beaten down with white guilt, they won't and refuse to protect their women, even she is on the black forums looking for some kind of strength she can't find in her own country..
She said herself the men in her family can't even work a standard tool, the women have to, they are so wimped out, and brought up as little girls..the men were skirts over there, play with dolls as boys...
I said the men in my family cannot. And so what your hubby looks like a phag. Has a red guitar. At least my malefamily members can provide for us. And give us what we want. And down hold us down. Or get angry when we b!tch. They just laugh.
Troll

Chicago, IL

#132724 Apr 19, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Then you are not really concerned about the violence and drugs destroying your people which leads me to believe you are not really black, but some fat Jew here to preach more hate and promote hate among the races...
Then you're equally not concerned with violence and meth labs destroying your people and as far as your obsession with Joows I guess the nutbag in Kansas killing innocent Christians is a testament to your crazy behavior? Proud are you?

#132725 Apr 19, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is rather difficult to respect any man ( much less a supremacist ) who actually got elective plastic surgery to make himself prettier...
Oh I didnt even open the link lol.

Level 7

Location hidden

#132726 Apr 19, 2014
Any dude with a red guitar is suspect....
felicia

Placentia, CA

#132727 Apr 19, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Highly sexist, I suppose men want to grow old and haggard looking ? They are no different then women wanting to look good for their age.
Especially the ones in the public eye, like the men in the movies here don't get plastic surgery?
They get more parts looking younger, so why shouldn't they?

#132728 Apr 19, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Then you are not really concerned about the violence and drugs destroying your people which leads me to believe you are not really black, but some fat Jew here to preach more hate and promote hate among the races...
Somehow I doubt your video was about the ills of the black community. Knowing you it was probably about the ills of jewish propaganda or some such nonsense.
felicia

Placentia, CA

#132729 Apr 19, 2014
Well hell, might as well include dental cosmetic surgery, I guess it would be more manly to bypass the root canal, and have a missing front tooth.

Level 7

Location hidden

#132730 Apr 19, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text> Highly sexist, I suppose men want to grow old and haggard looking ? They are no different then women wanting to look good for their age.
Especially the ones in the public eye, like the men in the movies here don't get plastic surgery?
They get more parts looking younger, so why shouldn't they?
I am a sexist. I believe men and women ARE different. You have posted notes in the past agreeing with this sentiment. Don't try to play both sides of this. You know very well I will rip you to shreds.

Level 7

Location hidden

#132731 Apr 19, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text> Somehow I doubt your video was about the ills of the black community. Knowing you it was probably about the ills of jewish propaganda or some such nonsense.
spot on

Level 7

Location hidden

#132732 Apr 19, 2014
felicia wrote:
Well hell, might as well include dental cosmetic surgery, I guess it would be more manly to bypass the root canal, and have a missing front tooth.
Listen, Duke got his surgery nearly 25 years ago when he was a young man, probably younger than I currently am. That was for vanity, nothing more.
felicia

Placentia, CA

#132733 Apr 19, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text> Somehow I doubt your video was about the ills of the black community. Knowing you it was probably about the ills of jewish propaganda or some such nonsense.
Who do you think ships crack cocaine into black communities? It magically grows on crack cocaine trees and is picked by illegal aliens and is harvested ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OMG why do black guys think every race of women... (Jun '12) 4 min Moorspeaks 596
Black men who are sell-out and slaves of white ... 5 min Harrisson 16
Black Somali ISIS member interview 5 min Tesla was never Serv 1
Voto Latino: African Americans and Latinos Unit... (Mar '12) 6 min BlackNerd_JavaPro... 895
White woman gets injured trying to take 2 black... 7 min Marcus Washington 24
Ebola case in Texas 7 min Unbiased Opinion 45
Biracial women are beautiful and fake black wom... 7 min girl69 61
Brothers, would you Date A Black Woman Dating W... 28 min Moorspeaks 440
Cop Shoots BM 4 Reaching 4 License, Why R Cops ... 41 min Big Knob 306
Jewish women crazy for african american men 51 min Brianna 197
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Gmoney AKA Big G 25,067

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE