Imagine that

Carrollton, OH

#132737 Apr 19, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>She lives in the most anti-white country in Europe, besides the UK which is a close second...the men are so beaten down with white guilt, they won't and refuse to protect their women, even she is on the black forums looking for some kind of strength she can't find in her own country..
She said herself the men in her family can't even work a standard tool, the women have to, they are so wimped out, and brought up as little girls..the men were skirts over there, play with dolls as boys...
Very true. I remember that one case wheres a couple had their home invaded and very well could have been murdered. Their only concern was that they weren't racists.

I don't believe that people like her realize just how many Americans would be content to turn their backs on Europe while they put us on blast.

“Let The Ancestors Speak”

Since: Feb 14

New York, NY

#132738 Apr 19, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>spot on
Hardly surprising.
felicia

Placentia, CA

#132739 Apr 19, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a sexist. I believe men and women ARE different. You have posted notes in the past agreeing with this sentiment. Don't try to play both sides of this. You know very well I will rip you to shreds.
Yes they are different in certain ways, men are more aggressive, women are more nurturing , but as far as looking good they are both the same...

Men don't like their hair turning gray any more then women, they don't like losing their hair in clumps either in the shower..
neutral observer

Lake Worth, FL

#132740 Apr 19, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text> Highly sexist, I suppose men want to grow old and haggard looking ? They are no different then women wanting to look good for their age.
Especially the ones in the public eye, like the men in the movies here don't get plastic surgery?
They get more parts looking younger, so why shouldn't they?
Really? Pretty sure over 40 actors get more job offers in Hollywood than over 40 actresses.
felicia

Placentia, CA

#132741 Apr 19, 2014
There are exceptions though, I don't why, but this singer with the missing tooth in front turns me on for some reason, the missing tooth is almost sexy to me.

Ok I need to analyze that...

neutral observer

Lake Worth, FL

#132742 Apr 19, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Who do you think ships crack cocaine into black communities? It magically grows on crack cocaine trees and is picked by illegal aliens and is harvested ?
You mean who provides the cocaine? Pretty sure the gorillas convert it into crack themselves.
neutral observer

Lake Worth, FL

#132743 Apr 19, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Yes they are different in certain ways, men are more aggressive, women are more nurturing , but as far as looking good they are both the same...

Men don't like their hair turning gray any more then women, they don't like losing their hair in clumps either in the shower..
If it is dirty greasy kinky looking wool though they can not wait to start losing it so they can shave it all off. Ever notice how gorillas are ashamed of their own...
felicia

Placentia, CA

#132744 Apr 19, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen, Duke got his surgery nearly 25 years ago when he was a young man, probably younger than I currently am. That was for vanity, nothing more.
Who knows how old he really is? Seems like he was around in the 1800's...
Imagine that

Carrollton, OH

#132745 Apr 19, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>You need to be more concerned about your own people, and the horrendous rape problem in your country, not the distant past, the time is NOW, not the past...
You should be on the Muslim forums not the black forums demanding their departure from your country...
By no means am I out to insult a people's history but when she speaks about certain things, in an attempt to bash Americans, and our past, perhaps, she's not aware of legacy that comes to mind w/respect the Vikings. Surely the Vikings are turning in their graves in that once they were feared across Europe.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#132746 Apr 19, 2014
felicia wrote:
There are exceptions though, I don't why, but this singer with the missing tooth in front turns me on for some reason, the missing tooth is almost sexy to me.
Ok I need to analyze that...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yvsQsao1F88XX
Yes...on some subconcious level you see a dude with a defect or missing appendage of some sort as tough..."hard scrabble guy"...Looks are not nearly as important for men as women because at the end of the day, when it comes down to it, a guy can look like a matinee idol, but if he is a puzzyy, women are not going to dig his vibe(at least not any women who know much about how dangerous this world really is), period.
neutral observer

Lake Worth, FL

#132747 Apr 19, 2014
Imagine that wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true. I remember that one case wheres a couple had their home invaded and very well could have been murdered. Their only concern was that they weren't racists.

I don't believe that people like her realize just how many Americans would be content to turn their backs on Europe while they put us on blast.
Of course the USA has turned its back on Europe and the west. Thanks to the Africanization of the White House we are now part of the 4rth world... more akin to Haiti or Somalia than to the civilized world.
Imagine that

Carrollton, OH

#132748 Apr 19, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text> Look, dont confuse her any more than she already is.
As it is, she claims to be Scots-Irish but with no ancestry from either Scotland OR Ireland...
Wrong, fat boy. My ancestors can be traced to Scotland, England and Wales. Don't let me confuse you with genealogy, though, fat boy.
felicia

Placentia, CA

#132749 Apr 19, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes...on some subconcious level you see a dude with a defect or missing appendage of some sort as tough..."hard scrabble guy"...Looks are not nearly as important for men as women because at the end of the day, when it comes down to it, a guy can look like a matinee idol, but if he is a puzzyy, women are not going to dig his vibe(at least not any women who know much about how dangerous this world really is), period.
Keen observation, yes I have always been attracted to these type of men , I was a huge disappointment to my mother that had more suitable men in mind for me, a bunch of educated tie suit wearing sissies,holding a bible preaching the good news of the kingdom....
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#132750 Apr 19, 2014
Panza wrote:
All I know that we are known to be better construction men than any1.
Theres worker class and theres the office class.
Have fixed up the juice-boxes for blackfamilies also.
M.D. can fix up my body and I can fix up their plumming/juicebox& other structural damage.
That's true.
Are you Norwegian ?
Imagine that

Carrollton, OH

#132751 Apr 19, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
I said the men in my family cannot. And so what your hubby looks like a phag. Has a red guitar. At least my malefamily members can provide for us. And give us what we want. And down hold us down. Or get angry when we b!tch. They just laugh.
And there are those of us laughing at you when you talk about class. No wonder that you have none in that you don't even know what it means. You are no less than the proverbial bull in a china shop and possess about as much class as the man in the moon does.
Troll

Chicago, IL

#132752 Apr 19, 2014
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
If it is dirty greasy kinky looking wool though they can not wait to start losing it so they can shave it all off. Ever notice how gorillas are ashamed of their own...
Why does black peoples hair concern you? Your argument is lacking. You come across nutty as do most white racists.
neutral observer

Lake Worth, FL

#132754 Apr 19, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Which appendage are you missing?

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#132755 Apr 19, 2014
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course the USA has turned its back on Europe and the west. Thanks to the Africanization of the White House we are now part of the 4rth world... more akin to Haiti or Somalia than to the civilized world.
Don't like it here? Then take your happy backside back to SERBIA and your Russian wife with you, loser.....smh....
Imagine that

Carrollton, OH

#132756 Apr 19, 2014
Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you're equally not concerned with violence and meth labs destroying your people and as far as your obsession with Joows I guess the nutbag in Kansas killing innocent Christians is a testament to your crazy behavior? Proud are you?
Speaking of Kansas...

Man Charged in Kansas City Highway Shootings
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/police-sus...

“Let The Ancestors Speak”

Since: Feb 14

Brooklyn, NY

#132757 Apr 19, 2014
Imagine that wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, fat boy. My ancestors can be traced to Scotland, England and Wales. Don't let me confuse you with genealogy, though, fat boy.
You said your ancestors were Welsh and English. Now you're trying to throw Scotland in there too?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 min Glimmer 28,612
Non-AAs have NO RIGHT to be in this forum 5 min lol 105
Blacks kept in human zoos 9 min fool 3
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 9 min African AE 30,254
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 10 min Glimmer 104,733
20 Things You May Not Know About Africa But Rea... 11 min whitey 20
China, the next Europeans/ colonizers 14 min snl 18
Are black people natural savages? (Nov '11) 20 min Black Power 103
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 5 hr Don Barros Serrano 3,447
More from around the web