Since: May 12

Location hidden

#131453 Apr 9, 2014
If you're prepared to take the beat down, you can have a Jamaican descent man... it's only when you dare to have standards that it becomes more difficult.
Sometimes relationships are too much botheration.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#131455 Apr 9, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text> I see, interesting, so as long as I direct my insults at your race and Mudsharks in general it is less offensive to you? all righty...I can do that..
Lol, funny how you and Aisling come everyday to talk only or almost only to BM.
You can't have a conversation about anything else. Why do you think Aisling showed a youtube video of a BM in conflict with the police. Freudian slip. Old perverts you are. Lmao
Guess Who

Elmore, OH

#131456 Apr 9, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, funny how you and Aisling come everyday to talk only or almost only to BM.
You can't have a conversation about anything else. Why do you think Aisling showed a youtube video of a BM in conflict with the police. Freudian slip. Old perverts you are. Lmao
Back bright and early to chat up the Black men, I see. Last I checked, you're the little tart w/the older Black ex-BF. Damn, poor little troll got it's feelings all hurt when that poster said that BM need to start attracting sexier WW. Your cries of righteous indignation, your husky girl's panties twisted up in a bunch, "BM you're all fake!", were comic gold. LMFWAO

Ta Ta!
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#131457 Apr 9, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text> I see, interesting, so as long as I direct my insults at your race and Mudsharks in general it is less offensive to you? all righty...I can do that..
The only one of the two of us who're seeking male Company here is YOU. Day in and out you try to hide behind every BM you can. And appeal to them how they're not defending you contra me. Do you hear me cry like that - I think not. Who the fck do you think you are. Learn how to manage things yourself . Lmao
You two old carps.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#131458 Apr 9, 2014
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Back bright and early to chat up the Black men, I see. Last I checked, you're the little tart w/the older Black ex-BF. Damn, poor little troll got it's feelings all hurt when that poster said that BM need to start attracting sexier WW. Your cries of righteous indignation, your husky girl's panties twisted up in a bunch, "BM you're all fake!", were comic gold. LMFWAO
Ta Ta!
My, my Ohio time 5:10 am;)
Lil ol you. Lmao
CEEK

Fairfield, OH

#131459 Apr 9, 2014
felicia wrote:
LOL....Thats what you've been doing since day one so why would I expect different? I hardly ever responded to your mudshark comments nor did I respond to every comment you posted about black people. Feleicia, if you actually think you're offensive while hiding behind a screen name then you are dumber than sht.
truth

Louisville, KY

#131461 Apr 9, 2014
Black people are rude.
CEEK

Fairfield, OH

#131462 Apr 9, 2014
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Hissy fit much?
Take a midol or something.
HA! You're joking, right? As much whinning and crying your sorry azz does around here you're asking me if I need some midol? You should be going on one of your month long fits pretty soon....copy and paste with half your post and links with the other half. Oh, wait, my bad, you already do that.....pathetic.
CEEK

Fairfield, OH

#131463 Apr 9, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text> looks like we have something in common...
This comment alone will bring division between you and the "anal pyscho". Wasn't it something to this effect that you posted to or about the "Black Avenger" that sent your brain damaged friend into one her month long, "retard rants"?
Guess Who

Elmore, OH

#131464 Apr 9, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>HA! You're joking, right? As much whinning and crying your sorry azz does around here you're asking me if I need some midol? You should be going on one of your month long fits pretty soon....copy and paste with half your post and links with the other half. Oh, wait, my bad, you already do that.....pathetic.
http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-...
Guess Who

Elmore, OH

#131466 Apr 9, 2014
MISTER oH to you wrote:
<quoted text>Nutso has cats,.....right?
Well, there ya go,.....mystery solved.
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/UyOaTo_MiFE/hqdefault....
CEEK

United States

#131467 Apr 9, 2014
Guess Who wrote:
And so it begins......R&R (Retard Rant).
CEEK

United States

#131468 Apr 9, 2014
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Masud wants a taste of Felicia's pie.
You people are a laugh a minute.
YUCK! A pie that smells and taste like fish. Masud, must be pretty desperate, oops, I mean, hungry.

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#131469 Apr 9, 2014
To answer the thread topic, YES. White women are most definitely attracted to black men.

Everyday I would imagine that I get hit on by just as many white and other non black women as I do black women. I just left chili's with coworkers and I was getting hit on the entire time by the white waitress.

This is an everyday thing.

It's all types of ww from every walk of life. Some are classy, and some are bar fly's / trashy like some of the ww on topix that date bm.

It all depends on where you are and when.

Same with bw, I get the ghetto girls and the classy chicks. Alpha status is universal. And I'm an all around cool guy so I don't out these women on blast.

My turn downs to women are better than most dudes pick up lines. I like to make a woman feel good, even if I can't or don't want to be with her.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#131470 Apr 9, 2014
I will say though about the trashy bar fly types, they do tend to have a lot of baggage and drama going on in their lives.

Most of them feel like they have lost control and are failing miserably in every walk of their life, and just want a good fck to keep them from going completely over the edge.

I would tell them as I fcked them that this isn't the only time you should feel good in your life. These women would have some of the most uncontrollable euphoric orgasms.

I'm here to help out in anyway I can.(alpha male psychology)

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#131471 Apr 9, 2014
I don't think anybody in this world is better than anybody else. I think we are all deserving of love.
blondegirl

Mesquite, NV

#131473 Apr 9, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
I will say though about the trashy bar fly types, they do tend to have a lot of baggage and drama going on in their lives.
Most of them feel like they have lost control and are failing miserably in every walk of their life, and just want a good fck to keep them from going completely over the edge.
I would tell them as I fcked them that this isn't the only time you should feel good in your life. These women would have some of the most uncontrollable euphoric orgasms.
I'm here to help out in anyway I can.(alpha male psychology)
alpha man my azz; you're just a flat out dog.
blondegirl

Mesquite, NV

#131474 Apr 9, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....u have an unwarrented superiority complex..........
....I'm gonna cross the canadian border if u must kno.........
You have little man syndrome. How you gonna get to canada, dumbo?

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#131476 Apr 9, 2014
The fact this thread constantly sits on top of this forum is disgracefully pathetic.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#131477 Apr 9, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>......duh....by plane of course..........I just don't want to go to an amerikan airport becoz I don't want them to scan my fingerprints..........

..........now - earlier on this thread u stated that 'men like u'.......I hope u realise that this is becoz of your blonde hair and big breasts, and not becoz of your personality - no offence.........

..........as u kno - I like to ponder hypothetical situations - so - hypothetically speaking - wot would u do if u were stuck in a lift with pos???
You have been to prison masud that kind off fuggs up your chances of living in Canada or entering America ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
REPARATION TIME $$cha ching$$ 5 min N Hater 275
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RayOne 1,231,983
Stalking celebrities (CRAZY celebrity obsessions) 6 min Wadi 3
Should Police Lay Their Badges Down? 7 min PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 8
WTF shooting folks on that Colorado Hwy? 9 min Wadi 1
What color was Jesus Christ 11 min Sam Drucker 99
Poll Why are African, & African Caribbean Women jeal... (May '13) 14 min nopoliticalcorrec... 3,358
why do white people hate other races so much 34 min lomaxx 238
34 Murdered in Baltimore Since Freddie Gray Died 59 min tropical woman 86
New name for the USA. 2 hr Tanjin 96
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr Raada 120,468
More from around the web