Are white women attracted to black men?

“White Cheeks Matter.”

Since: Feb 14

New York, NY

#131044 Apr 6, 2014
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Darn, I thought for sure that you were going to break out bawling when you were put on the spot about Black women. Thought for sure that "Libby" would be back to "save the day".
Hey, are you going to sit your "brother" BA next to your "fiance's" Israeli daddy at the wedding reception?
If there was even the slightest chance of me balling in here it could only be over other blacks. White trolls like you could never upset me.

As much as I cant stand these angry bw at least they are BLACK. You...pfft, you're just a cave ape troll lol.

Yeah BA will come to the after party that we're planning. The wedding itself will just be at City Hall. And my fiances dad well, seeing he's not Israeli everything will be just kosher.

:)

“White Cheeks Matter.”

New York, NY

#131045 Apr 6, 2014
Ha ha, lets bust on aisling tonight cos she's just a white troll after all.

Lol, white trolls are fun to bust on.

blondegirl

Mesquite, NV

#131047 Apr 6, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
oh come on; she might change the name but we all know its her so its not exactly trolling imo
CEEK

United States

#131048 Apr 6, 2014
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Tunes you out.
hey I thought I was being tuned out?! It's ok, aisling, I forgive you. HA!
Guess Who

Wilmington, OH

#131049 Apr 6, 2014
oey from NY

Far Rockaway, NY

Reply ยป
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2007

Now just let me get this straight did you say that you and your friends have a party to celebrate the killings of 2,922 Americans on 911 ????? And everyone on this site agree's with you ???? Well all i have to say is you are a sick little girl and everyone here is just as sick. There is no excuse for being happy about people of any race being killed. you are all some fu**** up people and ashley is the most F***** up You all talk about white haters then you post something like this. You all should be ashamed of yourselves

Ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there lilmommie! What's up girl? I'm doing just fine and dandy. Well then again....I could be MUCH better right now. Oh it is very hard for me to return any respect to a bunch of trash hillbillies! Now I didn't make any promises lol, but I sure will try to either ignore them or just say three little words to them, then keep it moving. 9/11 party? Hmmmm, should I even tell you? It's not a very nice party lets just say that. Basically my friends and I threw a party/bash on 9/11 after we watched the towers come down by the "terrorists." I guess you can say that we were thrilled? I can't change the fact that my instant reflex after watching Al-Queda tear it down was to smile for a few minutes and jump for joy, but that's what happened. Is it the environment I grew up in? Or is it just that I'm a hater? Who knows girl.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TLS2VO2EAAA8J...

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#131051 Apr 6, 2014
These cave goblins have really lost their mojo as of late. You see them getting more and more needy for attention, while losing more and more of their effectiveness. It's like when you are in 6th grade and that girl who says mean things to you really is actually in love with you. These cave goblins and their obsessions...smh
Guess Who

Wilmington, OH

#131052 Apr 6, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
Do tell, what's your "brother" BA think of your prospective "father in law" being an Israeli Jew?

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#131054 Apr 6, 2014
blondegirl wrote:
<quoted text> oh come on; she might change the name but we all know its her so its not exactly trolling imo
Hey blonde....Maybe not but she loves to deny she has almost as many screen names as her ex flame, the man of a thousand screen names. Busy trying to call me (and others) out on my unregistered posts when she has been busted trolling not only under a variety of names but proxies also. All of the wasted time hunting down and reposting archaic posts which only SHE seems to care about. Her nonsense is sad, really. Personally, I just scroll past her rubbish now. Hope you had a good weekend........:)
Guess Who

Wilmington, OH

#131055 Apr 6, 2014
blondegirl wrote:
<quoted text> oh come on; she might change the name but we all know its her so its not exactly trolling imo
Of course it's trolling when it's not one of them changing their moniker. Perhaps, if someone wasn't getting people banned, there would be no reason to change monikers.

“White Cheeks Matter.”

New York, NY

#131056 Apr 6, 2014
blondegirl wrote:
No matter what she does or what name she uses...it's trolling.

Location hidden

#131057 Apr 6, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>hey I thought I was being tuned out?! It's ok, aisling, I forgive you. HA!
Hey CEEK, we all know she can't tune anything out. She is on it like white on rice (pardon the pun). She has the nerve to call others anal retentive. She IS the definition of the disorder......smh.....Hope you had a good weekend also.......:))

“White Cheeks Matter.”

New York, NY

#131058 Apr 6, 2014
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Do tell, what's your "brother" BA think of your prospective "father in law" being an Israeli Jew?
He doesnt. Truth is, he doesnt even know I'm engaged.

Location hidden

#131059 Apr 6, 2014
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it's trolling when it's not one of them changing their moniker. Perhaps, if someone wasn't getting people banned, there would be no reason to change monikers.
You mean like your foul mouthed friend TGA? Who got YOU banned initially, eh? It certainly wasn't me but it is clear you have NEVER had a registered account since (according to you) but some of us believe that is another LIE......smh....
Guess Who

Wilmington, OH

#131060 Apr 6, 2014
Oops, my bad, she stated she was 22 not 21...

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TB0RAGAM2P5U4...

(fuzzy math?)
troll patrol

South El Monte, CA

#131061 Apr 6, 2014
Guess Who aka Aisling was asked to come back on this thread to help out Shalimar. Salimar was getting her ass whipped by all these posters LMAO.
Guess Who

Wilmington, OH

#131062 Apr 6, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like your foul mouthed friend TGA? Who got YOU banned initially, eh? It certainly wasn't me but it is clear you have NEVER had a registered account since (according to you) but some of us believe that is another LIE......smh....
It wasn't an account that was banned. I don't use accounts in that I don't PM anyone so it's of no use to me. Since you want to run your mouth, how about you sharing how TGA had me banned?
Guess Who

Wilmington, OH

#131063 Apr 6, 2014
troll patrol wrote:
Guess Who aka Aisling was asked to come back on this thread to help out Shalimar. Salimar was getting her ass whipped by all these posters LMAO.
Stoned Love is the last person who I would assist. Try to keep up.

“White Cheeks Matter.”

New York, NY

#131064 Apr 6, 2014
Trolls are funny, they bring up my bro in a post and when I respond about him they give me spam judgements as tho I'm the one continually bringing him up lol
troll patrol

South El Monte, CA

#131065 Apr 6, 2014
Aisling is lying. please don't make me expose your partner. goodnight
felicia

Studio City, CA

#131066 Apr 6, 2014
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong- blondigirl never says so but she don't like me so
Well you did pull a 'masud" on her, and took a few swipes at her, obviously she keeps track like I do, four is my limit....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,644,144
Mouthy know-it-all BW. ugh... 5 min Yisraelite Suprem... 45
BBC "Nonwhites Only" Whites Need Not Apply. 8 min Hmm the meanie 25
Why blacks now want to claim every other race A... 9 min Snr 11
News Racism and Nationalism Were Central to the Elec... 13 min Snr 20
News African Americans face highest risk for multipl... 23 min Snr 11
White history month: Name one great "White" civ... 28 min Snr 328
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 54 min im fair are you 394
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 1 hr im fair are you 1,604
I feel like I can't be with a white guy if he's... 1 hr im fair are you 169