Are white women attracted to black men?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#130802 Apr 5, 2014
dev143 wrote:
I am strongly considering leaving topix...not because it bores me..quite the opposite..it is immensely entertaining...But the mental illness that fills each post is just so much. I am not sure this is healthy...
Good bye and stay gone unlike Doby and "others".

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#130803 Apr 5, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
It's Saturday night and this c00n got the white girl waiting in her house, with just a cold, half eaten pizza for company.
:(
By "this c00n" do you mean yourself? You got some white girl hottie in your home with a pizza? Go 'head with your bad self!

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#130805 Apr 5, 2014
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
You can say that again...
http://youtu.be/F52K-0-7_-c
But I digress.
You are one BIG digression.....smh....and you switch up as much as your newly reinstated friend, foolicia.....How many screen names is this again?......smh.....

Better start hunting up old posts, aishat.......
Cigar Face21

Largo, FL

#130806 Apr 5, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Good bye and stay gone unlike Doby and "others".
Hello

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#130807 Apr 5, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
hours ago this creep told a white girl he was on his way over.... yet he stays boring me on topix while the WW's puxxy stay dry....SMH at these c00ns.
Even useless at being house n****rs.
lmao! I won't be surprised if he's from blackmenvent.com . He should go there.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#130808 Apr 5, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
hours ago this creep told a white girl he was on his way over.... yet he stays boring me on topix while the WW's puxxy stay dry....SMH at these c00ns.
Even useless at being house n****rs.
Are you really that stupid???*Grabs up phone and dials*

*Riiiiiing....riiiiiiing...rii ii...*

"Hey babe whats up?"

"Wooow theres some really retarded women on Topix right now"

Oh no really?*giggles* Whats going on?"

"This one bytch actually thinks you're a real person"

"Whaat? For real?"

"Yeah she thinks I transcribed our last conversation onto topix a couple hours ago"

"You're kidding me really? Like who would do that?"

"I have no idea babe, this bytch is trippin"

"Well you are a good writer but geez who's so thick that they would actually believe these are real conversations?"

"This dumb bytch thats who"

"Black?"

"What you think?"

"Well I dunno baby seems like these black women on there are aint wrapped to tight"

"Thats an understatement. The wrappings gone completely.Up, up and away blowin in the wind"

*Giggles* "You wanna pretend to come over again?"

"Yeah, lets see how stupid this one really is"

Location hidden

#130809 Apr 5, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>What failed relationships?
And yeah people can change but look at it this way, how would a ww in your white nationalist movement be viewed if she had a half black child who's black father was still in the picture and was going around preaching segregation to white folks?
Exactly.
I'm not preaching segregation,I'm asking why your IR rates are double and in some places triple every other male group sharing the same societies. It's a valid question while we live under white supremacy.
Nobody is trying to change men like you with a deep craving for WW, that was probably formed in your early childhood and who probably have a fetish.

Location hidden

#130810 Apr 5, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
Go away Transhuman...I've posted to you enough to last 10 lifetimes. F*ck off.
I aint goin nowhere bytch this is precisely where I belong.

Whats you're excuse for being here you aint AA, or white.

Location hidden

#130811 Apr 5, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
It's Saturday night and this c00n got the white girl waiting in her house, with just a cold, half eaten pizza for company.
:(
You're the dumbest trick on topix you know that?

*Riiiing...riii...

Aw fck it.

Location hidden

#130812 Apr 5, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not preaching segregation,I'm asking why your IR rates are double and in some places triple every other male group sharing the same societies. It's a valid question while we live under white supremacy.
Nobody is trying to change men like you with a deep craving for WW, that was probably formed in your early childhood and who probably have a fetish.
Well you still look stupid asking such questions when you have a half white child.

Location hidden

#130813 Apr 5, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao! I won't be surprised if he's from blackmenvent.com . He should go there.
Lol!

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#130814 Apr 5, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
You have given answers. Now go to sleep, fat girl.

Location hidden

#130815 Apr 5, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>Are you really that stupid???*Grabs up phone and dials*
*Riiiiiing....riiiiiiing...rii ii...*
"Hey babe whats up?"
"Wooow theres some really retarded women on Topix right now"
Oh no really?*giggles* Whats going on?"
"This one bytch actually thinks you're a real person"
"Whaat? For real?"
"Yeah she thinks I transcribed our last conversation onto topix a couple hours ago"
"You're kidding me really? Like who would do that?"
"I have no idea babe, this bytch is trippin"
"Well you are a good writer but geez who's so thick that they would actually believe these are real conversations?"
"This dumb bytch thats who"
"Black?"
"What you think?"
"Well I dunno baby seems like these black women on there are aint wrapped to tight"
"Thats an understatement. The wrappings gone completely.Up, up and away blowin in the wind"
*Giggles* "You wanna pretend to come over again?"
"Yeah, lets see how stupid this one really is"
Yawn... nobody cares!

Location hidden

#130816 Apr 5, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know right? It's 3:45 am in England right now and this scaly ass bytch is still up obsessing over who we AAM are sleeping with smh.

Location hidden

#130817 Apr 5, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn... nobody cares!
Obviously you do.

Losing sleep over it and everthang smh.
hdasdadxcz_____ the_third

Bolton, Canada

#130818 Apr 5, 2014
I believe that all the races are equal and the fact is we are all human.We are the same. Our family tree's date back to the same original family tree.We should not be fighting each other for we are all related.We all represent the human race.Now as for this question and all the ....well negative comments and hte very rare proper feed back it's getting I just wanna say that I am fine with racial mixing but still I won't be happy if it goes over board because I wish to preserve each wonderful religion and skin color the human race offers.That is my comment and I'm not sure if I will get any negative feed (I HOPE NOT) back or not but it does not matter because this is the first and last time I am coming to this site.
Have a good day everyone.

Location hidden

#130819 Apr 5, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got IRWW friends who I like a lot, one is Claudia a Serbian refuge... she suffered bady in the former Yugoslavia at the hands of WM.
They are just damaged women, trying to fit in where they can and using whatever unearned advantages they can use.

Location hidden

#130820 Apr 5, 2014
^^^^ only a very damaged, low self esteem female, would let things get to this stage... absolute insanity any "normal" woman would have left this guy years ago.
Imagine what this woman allowed her children to witness during their childhood, when she could have packed up all their belongings and walked out the door.
guess who

Cortez, CO

#130821 Apr 5, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text> Boo fcking hoo bytch. It's US bm that are on the front lines yet you dumb ass angry bytches do the most complaining about us and what WE go through. I swear I cant stand a mopey ass bw.
Ww cheer me up so much...
the feeling is mutual ugly fk face

Location hidden

#130822 Apr 5, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got IRWW friends who I like a lot, one is Claudia a Serbian refuge... she suffered bady in the former Yugoslavia at the hands of WM.
They are just damaged women, trying to fit in where they can and using whatever unearned advantages they can use.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BA6yQU-vpYUXX
So you have damaged friends too?

Not at all hard to believe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's white voter problem 3 min RMGHispanic Causi... 24
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min woodtick57 1,375,723
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 5 min dcool 6,732
Black rulership in Eroupe during the Dark Ages? (Dec '10) 5 min Deborah Baht Israel 692
NOBODY likes the TRUMPSTER 8 min Ryan the genius 1
Le PAPYRUS de KAMARA 8 min dcool 745
Do blacks really need white people for survival... 9 min Dark knowledge 1
Why all black women must breed with white men! 14 min Absimil 87
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 133,443
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 6 hr Ppp 43,700
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 7 hr dreamhunk 3,667
More from around the web