Are white women attracted to black men?

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#130515 Apr 5, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say all BM were the same or all IRWW were the same. I asked why ONE group of men, the men who have suffered the most at the hands of the White man, are the men with the highest IR rates in the western world.
They don't have average IR rates, their IR percentage are more than double and in some places triple that of WM.
These men also have women with the lowest marriage rates and the highest single parent rates, their women and children also suffer the highest rates of poverty.
If BM accept and play into their role as inferior, then it;'s clear many IRWW are dating Bmthey view as inferior. Simply how WW interact and patronize BW, shows they view Blacks as inferior. WW often place themselves in position of trying to instruct and control BW,very rarely do you see BW trying to instruct WW, but often WW jump up trying to tell BW what to do.
If Bm think they are inferior to WM,then I'm sure many IRWW think that too.. so why are they with men they view as inferior? The answer is obvious and we see it in life all the time.
You say you are NOT saying but, in your first paragraph, that is EXACTLY what you ARE saying. It sounds to me like you need to seek out some expert advice on the subject since it seems to mean so much to you. Me, personally, the colour of the man means nothing to me. It is his character which is the most important. You might wish to think along those lines.....smh....
felicia

Studio City, CA

#130516 Apr 5, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
This is very patronizing and you are really digging deep to try to disparage and undermine a BW, Black mothers and Jamaican culture, simply because a BW believes IRBM are support white supremacy.
Mudsharks are only after one thing , your black men, they are here to support black men, they could care less about black women, black women are just competition to them. There are only so many black men to go around, there are more white people, that leaves a shortage of available black men to choose from, those are the facts..

Oakland

#130517 Apr 5, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea what you are talking about regarding interracial inferiority baggage. I do not think BW are inferior to anybody. If I did,I would be able to totally accept and understand why BM have the highest IR rates in the western world.
And I think you trying to undermine me personally is just a tactic used against Blacks, you try to label me as mentally ill, instead of undermining my argument.
I never said BW were inferior and don't try to play at words with me, Shalimarr. YOU will never succeed. Go back and read what I DID say and stop trying to twist it into something I DIDN'T say. Remember, I have been on this forum long enough to remember things that YOU have posted in the past about your racial MIX. If you wish to call yourself black, I have no problem with that but don't try to play it from both angles, k?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#130518 Apr 5, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get it twisted, Shalimarr. I have never applied the one size fits all to this argument. YOU are the one doing that. I said YOU are angry, hateful and in need of help. My black female friends do NOT feel the way you do. NO WHERE NEAR IT.....smh.....
Again NON-BLACK WOMAN... I have never claimed to speak for the majority of BW. The majority of BW are eager to be able to have Black babies. That is their priority, above everything.
They are focused on that and because unlike many BM,having black babies is important to BW, they have to deal with the BM in their environment, they have to settle. They know BM are buying into white supremacy, but if you want a Black family as a Black woman, there is only one place you can go.
I am part of a minority of BW that voices it and asks the men to explain why they are holding back our group and sustaining the white men's sense of superiority. As long as the white man quietly feels superior, it doesn't matter what affirmative action policies are put in place.
Whites need to see Blacks respecting and valuing themselves... seriously how can the males with the highest IR percentages, also have women with the lowest marriage rates and highest poverty rate? How can such a man deserve respect and equality from other men?
felicia

Studio City, CA

#130519 Apr 5, 2014
The standards of beauty are set up for white Europeans, mudsharks have the advantage in the selection process, they have the advantage, so if black women are angry, I think they have some justification in being so....

Oakland

#130520 Apr 5, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Mudsharks are only after one thing , your black men, they are here to support black men, they could care less about black women, black women are just competition to them. There are only so many black men to go around, there are more white people, that leaves a shortage of available black men to choose from, those are the facts..
How did you put it, again, last night? aaaaaahhhhhhh SHAAADDDUUUUUP. YOU are only here to instigate and have NO experience in the venue we are talking about. You park your ignorant arse on this forum day in and day out to taunt, instigate and hate which speaks volumes about the lack of a real life YOU have. YOU are also no expert on black women and I doubt you have EVER had any as friends. Heck, I wonder if YOU have EVER had ANY female friends, speaking of competition. Get flocking lost, foolicia.....smh.....

Location hidden

#130521 Apr 5, 2014
Though now BW are embracing lesbianism as a way to create a Black family. An AA lesbian I know, told me that she has legally married her Black female partner and they will use a clinic to get Black sperm, to make a baby in the next 2 years.
This lady is 30.

Oakland

#130522 Apr 5, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Again NON-BLACK WOMAN... I have never claimed to speak for the majority of BW. The majority of BW are eager to be able to have Black babies. That is their priority, above everything.
They are focused on that and because unlike many BM,having black babies is important to BW, they have to deal with the BM in their environment, they have to settle. They know BM are buying into white supremacy, but if you want a Black family as a Black woman, there is only one place you can go.
I am part of a minority of BW that voices it and asks the men to explain why they are holding back our group and sustaining the white men's sense of superiority. As long as the white man quietly feels superior, it doesn't matter what affirmative action policies are put in place.
Whites need to see Blacks respecting and valuing themselves... seriously how can the males with the highest IR percentages, also have women with the lowest marriage rates and highest poverty rate? How can such a man deserve respect and equality from other men?
First thing off of your fingertips....NON BLACK WOMAN....BW having black babies....certainly NOT your friend on this forum, though, eh? Seeking out and playing right into the category you are castigating but you don't go after her do you? You flip flop worse than anything I have seen other than your buddy. The men you are criticising are NOT the ones holding back your GROUP (more lump sum logic). I know plenty of BM and BW respecting and valuing themselves and taking advantage of the same opportunities in this free country that whites and other racial groups are taking advantage of and they are not on this forum daily CRYING about the things you are. They are making successes of their lives.....smh.....

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#130523 Apr 5, 2014
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think one person who has been to dubai dislike it...so I'm looking forward to it...
and if you get married in Seychelles..let a sista know...I can hook you and your groom up on some great vacation spots :)
I'm glad your friend had a great time..We do pride ourselves on tourism and own our hospitality..
Oh she couldn't praise the Seychelles enough .. ;).. Thank you proud sis ;).. And good luck in Dubai ;)
felicia

Studio City, CA

#130524 Apr 5, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Because your black race is marked for extinction, that is why, black men are just too stupid to see that, they are happy with their extinction...
Us whites are Not, we plan to fight this out, we don't plan to go down easily, and we will prevail in the end, history always repeats itself, on this I'm confidant, and there will be some extinction going on, just like before...
CEEK

United States

#130525 Apr 5, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Mudsharks are only after one thing , your black men, they are here to support black men, they could care less about black women, black women are just competition to them. There are only so many black men to go around, there are more white people, that leaves a shortage of available black men to choose from, those are the facts..
Why the hell do you care what relationship problems bw may or may not be having. You're nothing, but a opportunist. If bw were getting the bm they seek you would make a arguement about that. You and that sorry btch tga are here to do nothing, but incite hate. Your arguements are as.weak as your spelling. If this shalimar person had a "lick of sense" you would be the LAST person she would engage in dialogue with. Now take yo big nose, stringy hair, lice infected azz on and dye your husbands hair. Might as well put a tutu on his punk azz while your at it.

Location hidden

#130526 Apr 5, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>How did you put it, again, last night? aaaaaahhhhhhh SHAAADDDUUUUUP. YOU are only here to instigate and have NO experience in the venue we are talking about. You park your ignorant arse on this forum day in and day out to taunt, instigate and hate which speaks volumes about the lack of a real life YOU have. YOU are also no expert on black women and I doubt you have EVER had any as friends. Heck, I wonder if YOU have EVER had ANY female friends, speaking of competition. Get flocking lost, foolicia.....smh.....
I don't no if you use the same words in America but here Felicia would be called a "shit stirer" that's all she does on here shit stir and try to cause conflict

Location hidden

#130527 Apr 5, 2014
felicia wrote:
The standards of beauty are set up for white Europeans, mudsharks have the advantage in the selection process, they have the advantage, so if black women are angry, I think they have some justification in being so....
The white man is doing what warrior males NATURALLY do, secure the interests of their women and children. WM are ok with IRWW, in their societies, because WM finally realize that IRWW's biracial children breed with whites and lead to a decrease in Black numbers in the society.
I think they would be against it if suddenly lots of WM were seeing their bloodline turn Black.

The white man is doing what he SHOULD be doing, the role for the BM is to ensure EQUALITY for his women and children. The WM cannot be blamed if Black men choose to uphold notions of white superiority.. that's on the Black man.

Location hidden

#130528 Apr 5, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Because your black race is marked for extinction, that is why, black men are just too stupid to see that, they are happy with their extinction...
Us whites are Not, we plan to fight this out, we don't plan to go down easily, and we will prevail in the end, history always repeats itself, on this I'm confidant, and there will be some extinction going on, just like before...
Shut uppp foolicia

Location hidden

#130529 Apr 5, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted textNow take yo big nose, stringy hair, lice infected azz on and dye your husbands hair. Might as well put a tutu on his punk azz while your at it.
LOL
felicia

Studio City, CA

#130530 Apr 5, 2014
It is in motion it can't be stopped.

The Rise of Europe’s Far Right, anti-Semitism growing, we will win...

We will have a savior, a kind of white Jesus, that will lead our great race to war...this time the bible will be wrong, we will win this great war....gods chosen people will not prevail this time...

Since: Feb 14

Springfield, NJ

#130531 Apr 5, 2014
Taylor Swift wrote:
<quoted text>A fat trailer park ww or even average looking white women will not dream of approaching a white man who looks like Brad Pitt[just using him an example]The same overweight white woman would boldy approach a black man like Morris Chestnut and assume he wants her.
White women play games and adopt strategies when it comes to white men,it's all very carefully planned.
What's your point? We know that already. But the average ww is more comfortable and willing to approach the average wm. Simple fact. Brad Pitts and Rosie O'Donnell'ls notwithstanding lol smh

Location hidden

#130532 Apr 5, 2014
felicia wrote:
It is in motion it can't be stopped.

The Rise of Europe’s Far Right, anti-Semitism growing, we will win...

We will have a savior, a kind of white Jesus, that will lead our great race to war...this time the bible will be wrong, we will win this great war....gods chosen people will not prevail this time...
LOL what a load of crap ..

Location hidden

#130533 Apr 5, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Because your black race is marked for extinction, that is why, black men are just too stupid to see that, they are happy with their extinction...
Black men need some pride. Black parents and countries need to instill a sense of pride in the boys.It's pride and ego that makes men fight and not surrender to other men more than they need to.
BM may feel they need to surrender to white males to get employment or to progress in their careers, but they also seem to feel that even at home in their personal lives they must bow to what white men create.
Pride can minimize this.

Since: Feb 14

Springfield, NJ

#130535 Apr 5, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>Black men need some pride. Black parents and countries need to instill a sense of pride in the boys.It's pride and ego that makes men fight and not surrender to other men more than they need to.
BM may feel they need to surrender to white males to get employment or to progress in their careers, but they also seem to feel that even at home in their personal lives they must bow to what white men create.
Pride can minimize this.
But you have a bi racial child in all this so everything you say is totally undermined.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Brad 1,481,026
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 12 min Barros chingon 225
now these pshycotic liberal protestors are sett... 17 min Drilling for the ... 3
If the real Jews are Black (Dec '14) 19 min Barros chingon 744
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 19 min Sweetheart4 80
Godlikeproductions DELETED Thread:Trump is Whit... 20 min Riots 8
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 24 min Barros chingon 81
More from around the web