Are white women attracted to black men?

Since: Feb 11

london

#130076 Apr 3, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>Your usual blah blah blah Jew a yadda yadda yadda, Jew. You are here to create havoc, THAT is what is obvious because your own race ignores you all over the net. If not, YOU wouldn't be here calling people racist names. What is obvious to you couldn't be further from the truth to intelligent, well educated people. Nice try though.....smh.....
Great post ;)

Since: Feb 14

New York, NY

#130077 Apr 3, 2014
Moral of the story is that if I had been a white guy I doubt she would have been so bold. But a bm just naturally wants a ww right? And a blonde one at that so I should be honored and she can just be as bold as she likes. Yeah so what if shes overweight (she was chubby)

Puhhhleeze, I deleted the number and block her within 30 seconds after she finally pushed on.

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#130078 Apr 3, 2014
ti amo 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post ;)
I just call them as I see them and the evidence against foolicia is all over this forum. Thanks though, T. Hope you had a great day.......:))

london

#130079 Apr 3, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>Well personally I like brunettes and dark complected women so you're just assuming all bm want a blonde woman and thats just not so.

But you may be right actually because I've noticed blonde women and their flippant attitudes when dealing with bm. Just earlier today this blonde chick rolled up on me on her bicycle, and first asked for directions to BROADWAY!!! As if you cant find bway from a block away smh Then started asking me questions like "Are you from here?" etc. and giggling just a little too much at my responses. I mean yeah, I'm a funny guy but sheesh. My phone rang and I answered it and she STILL sat there on her bike lol. I was standing outside a cafe waiting for my food order to be finished so I couldnt walk on.

Phone call ends and she invites me to a party lol.She goes "lemmie see your phone" and puts her number on it. And then tells me to call her to make sure it was "the right number" because she just got her phone and wasnt sure :/

Blondes smh.
And then you deleted her number of course ? Lol ;)

Location hidden

#130080 Apr 3, 2014
brb....telephone.......:))))
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Romania

#130081 Apr 3, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Your usual blah blah blah Jew a yadda yadda yadda, Jew. You are here to create havoc, THAT is what is obvious because your own race ignores you all over the net. If not, YOU wouldn't be here calling people racist names. What is obvious to you couldn't be further from the truth to intelligent, well educated people. Nice try though.....smh.....
thats edjumacated..........learn how to spell.........
CEEK

United States

#130082 Apr 3, 2014
felicia wrote:
Now I don't give a sheet what Savant says, the screen name 'blondegirl" is a marketing campaign using her superior qualities she sees as having blonde hair to attract the black male, pure and simple, no getting around that, I don't care what she says...
LOL....you couldn't be any dumber if you tried. Bm couldn't careless about a womans "hair color" thats what makes your post the dumbest of the day.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#130083 Apr 3, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text> Well personally I like brunettes and dark complected women so you're just assuming all bm want a blonde woman and thats just not so.
But you may be right actually because I've noticed blonde women and their flippant attitudes when dealing with bm. Just earlier today this blonde chick rolled up on me on her bicycle, and first asked for directions to BROADWAY!!! As if you cant find bway from a block away smh Then started asking me questions like "Are you from here?" etc. and giggling just a little too much at my responses. I mean yeah, I'm a funny guy but sheesh. My phone rang and I answered it and she STILL sat there on her bike lol. I was standing outside a cafe waiting for my food order to be finished so I couldnt walk on.
Phone call ends and she invites me to a party lol.She goes "lemmie see your phone" and puts her number on it. And then tells me to call her to make sure it was "the right number" because she just got her phone and wasnt sure :/
Blondes smh.
Next time just for the hell of it, say 'I'm NOT attracted to blondes" make sure they don't live in your neighborhood though, because the RAGE at being rejected and not fallen all over by a black man, drives them to violence, your car tires will be slashed, car windows broken... and just see how they respond?, the blondes are the worse...and get back to me, I heard some stuff, but it could have been made up....

New York, NY

#130084 Apr 3, 2014
ti amo 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
And then you deleted her number of course ? Lol ;)
She was weird babe. Like less than a minute after she left she sent me a text with her photo lol. I'll send it to your phone...

New York, NY

#130085 Apr 3, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Next time just for the hell of it, say 'I'm NOT attracted to blondes" make sure they don't live in your neighborhood though, because the RAGE at being rejected and not fallen all over by a black man, drives them to violence, your car tires will be slashed, car windows broken... and just see how they respond?, the blondes are the worse...and get back to me, I heard some stuff, but it could have been made up....
Lol but the nerve of the girl really. As though she can just snatch a brutha up like that.

Not even an auction block these days smh.
blondegirl

Mesquite, NV

#130086 Apr 3, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>LOL....you couldn't be any dumber if you tried. Bm couldn't careless about a womans "hair color" thats what makes your post the dumbest of the day.
its ridiculous how they think that i picked blondegirl as my name as some kind of marketing strategy! I never knew being blonde and simply stating that i am would cause such a stir. Maybe i should dye it brown and see the reaction i get. Whatcha think? ;)

Location hidden

#130088 Apr 3, 2014
blondegirl wrote:
<quoted text> its ridiculous how they think that i picked blondegirl as my name as some kind of marketing strategy! I never knew being blonde and simply stating that i am would cause such a stir. Maybe i should dye it brown and see the reaction i get. Whatcha think? ;)
I think you should remain as you are. Someone's hair colour shouldn't determine their worth any more than someone's skin colour. Hope you are having a great week. I sent you an email about something that happened here. Talk soon.......:))

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#130089 Apr 3, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>And you don't think she has some reason to maybe be bitter when she might be in good shape, young, and she is passed up by some black man for some fat over the hill mudshark like yourself? Seems like I would be a bit bitter myself in her situation...
I don't think the current generation of BW are bitter about it.. I think they know high IRBM numbers effect us financially as wealthy Black take their money to the white population. But i do think more and more BW are thinking about their daughters and potential granddaughters and why changes BW can make in how they raise their sons to encourage self love and for their sons to not be so in awe of white men and what comes from white men.
I think right now, most BW don't feel "passed up" by IRBM... they view IRBM in the same way they view homosexual men, men who are just sexually excited by something else.. something other than a Black woman.
But i do think more BW are thinking whether it's social conditioning, that leads to this love for WW, that BM have, or if it is biological and the Black males are just acknowledging the white man's superiority by adoring their daughters.
If it's social conditioning, maybe Black mothers can make changes to the situation, but if Black men biologically feel sure the white man is superior to them, then nothing will ever change. The lesser man, will always wan to lay down with the better man's woman.
CEEK

United States

#130090 Apr 3, 2014
blondegirl wrote:
<quoted text> its ridiculous how they think that i picked blondegirl as my name as some kind of marketing strategy! I never knew being blonde and simply stating that i am would cause such a stir. Maybe i should dye it brown and see the reaction i get. Whatcha think? ;)
then you will be classified as a jew. They are brunettes.

Location hidden

#130091 Apr 3, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think the current generation of BW are bitter about it.. I think they know high IRBM numbers effect us financially as wealthy Black take their money to the white population. But i do think more and more BW are thinking about their daughters and potential granddaughters and why changes BW can make in how they raise their sons to encourage self love and for their sons to not be so in awe of white men and what comes from white men.
I think right now, most BW don't feel "passed up" by IRBM... they view IRBM in the same way they view homosexual men, men who are just sexually excited by something else.. something other than a Black woman.
But i do think more BW are thinking whether it's social conditioning, that leads to this love for WW, that BM have, or if it is biological and the Black males are just acknowledging the white man's superiority by adoring their daughters.
If it's social conditioning, maybe Black mothers can make changes to the situation, but if Black men biologically feel sure the white man is superior to them, then nothing will ever change. The lesser man, will always wan to lay down with the better man's woman.
Good grief. Someone really did a number on you for you to be so blinded by bitterness and hostility. I would think, as a mother, your main concern would be your daughter's happiness. Whoever she chooses, regardless of race or ethnicity, I would think that your hope is for him to be a DECENT man who respects, cares and loves your daughter as a person. All that other nonsense you are trying to peddle just shows how confused and narcissistic YOU are. Sad really....smh.....

Location hidden

#130092 Apr 3, 2014
yes sir wrote:
<quoted text>
No you didn't. I've read plenty of your posts to know that you're not a black woman, nor are you an American. Your daughter's father isn't a black man. So, what are you trying to say? Nothing you say matters.
You didn't answer the question... why have so many Black leaders made ww first lady, when they have never seen a WM elevate one of their daughters to such a level? Why have so many black mayors elevated ww, when they never saw a white mayor with a Black wife?
Why is the inequality just a norm and accepted by BM? Why do you always give to the WM, but never ask what he gives to you?
CEEK

United States

#130093 Apr 3, 2014
Now how strange is this....a bw expressing her views of the black race to a white female supremacists. This place gets crazier by the day. LMBAO!!!!!

london

#130094 Apr 3, 2014
CEEK wrote:
Now how strange is this....a bw expressing her views of the black race to a white female supremacists. This place gets crazier by the day. LMBAO!!!!!
I was just thinking that .. Maybe the poster doesn't realise!!.. But then again anything is possible here lol

Location hidden

#130095 Apr 3, 2014
ti amo 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just thinking that .. Maybe the poster doesn't realise!!.. But then again anything is possible here lol
My posts are primarily for any BW who are following this forum, it's the comment that s important, not who it is posted to. BW will read the words.

New York, NY

#130096 Apr 3, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't answer the question... why have so many Black leaders made ww first lady, when they have never seen a WM elevate one of their daughters to such a level? Why have so many black mayors elevated ww, when they never saw a white mayor with a Black wife?
Why is the inequality just a norm and accepted by BM? Why do you always give to the WM, but never ask what he gives to you?
Our mayor in New York...the BIGGEST city in AMERICA has a black wife and two bi racial kids so get a clue already.

http://www.swide.com/art-culture/society/a-bi...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min RoxLo 1,579,928
hunt them down! 4 min The Laughing Axe 46
Tiny Whiteys L O S T , Got Defeated :( 5 min Bye Bye White Power 3
Will people start destroying monuments to Liber... 6 min Harrisson 48
News Black People in Racist Work Environments: Sello... 10 min Oliver Canterberr... 1
Ghetto Gaggers Actress TELLS ALL! 10 min The Wondrous Axe 7
Today's dead mudshark. 10 august 2017 19 min Harrisson 43
Destroying statues won't make you slaves White! 20 min zepol 32
I have token white friends. 2 hr KIP 68
More from around the web