Are white women attracted to black men?

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#129909 Apr 1, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah You are just full of *chuckles* as you type in complaints and complain to TOPIX removing posts (rolling on the floor laughing with glee} more like a sour Jewish persecuted look on the face,(a portable wailing wall} sitting by the computer.
Throwing in the "holocaust" in your leverage bullying the moderators....
I don't have to bully anyone. Your incessant babbling and off the wall comments speak volumes about how unstable YOU are. Keep laughing, k?
Erika

Niederstetten, Germany

#129910 Apr 1, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Erika is from Germany, and she says your fake as hell, and her black buck didn't dump her on the side of the road, and let some farmer hall her off to his farm...
Will you plz keep my name out of this .
And btw my Husband is not a black buck , he is a MAN !(
felicia

Studio City, CA

#129913 Apr 1, 2014
Not only that if I were black I would not be taking orders and letting some JEW run things on an African American forum, I would be just like that Al Sharpton black racist, " look here jew don't yall tell me what to do, oh hell no"....

She sounds like one of those Jewish woman plantation slave owners, bossing the slaves around with a whip...
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Tempe, AZ

#129914 Apr 1, 2014
Erika wrote:
<quoted text> Will you plz keep my name out of this .
And btw my Husband is not a black buck , he is a MAN !(
..........Ihr Mann ist ein schwarze Hund.........

Since: Feb 14

New York, NY

#129918 Apr 1, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....the only reason niccuz go to college is to play basketball on scholarships and ph**k white gurlz..........its not for edjumacation.......
(1) Scholarships
(2) Athletic sports
(3) White women

Well thats three things we get or have in life that you cant.

Wanna keep counting?....

:)
Erika

Niederstetten, Germany

#129919 Apr 1, 2014
<quoted text>..........Ihr Mann ist ein schwarze Hund.........
What part did you not understand, when i told you to keep your trap shut ?
Now be gone you ignorant Fool ,........back to your Rubber doll .
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Tempe, AZ

#129920 Apr 1, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>(1) Scholarships
(2) Athletic sports
(3) White women
Well thats three things we get or have in life that you cant.
Wanna keep counting?....
....aint nuffins yo..........I coulda gone to post-grad uni if I wanted to - they offered me a 9000GBP ~$15,000 bursary..........

..........thats the problem with having a clever brain - I get easily bored..........not like simple things pleasing simple kneegroid minds..........

New York, NY

#129921 Apr 1, 2014
<quoted text>....aint nuffins yo..........I coulda gone to post-grad uni if I wanted to - they offered me a 9000GBP ~$15,000 bursary..........
..........thats the problem with having a clever brain - I get easily bored..........not like simple things pleasing simple kneegroid minds..........
So your mind considers trolling the AAF everyday as not being simple?

Yours are the inner workings of a higher intellect??

You get easily bored with things that require more mental faculty than trolling??

I'll keep the questions limited to three seeing how your cerebral capacity is so easily bored.

Lol.

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#129923 Apr 1, 2014
[email protected]

Obviously NOT clever enough to find employment or stop sucking off the system in the UK....You seriously have no idea why I don't like you? SO much for your larger brain, eh? Hasn't helped YOU a bit, Masoot.

*chuckles*
felicia

Studio City, CA

#129924 Apr 1, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
[email protected]
You seriously have no idea why I don't like you? SO much for your larger brain, eh? Hasn't helped YOU a bit, Masoot.
*chuckles*
That was sarcasm, acting like he is totally innocent, after all his blatant anti-black posts done on purpose, he is sly as a fox typing in this Ebonics so I can't match up posts and find out which poster he is...it might even be "two crows" both sexist, a problem with cops, running from the law, bad boys....some similarities there. Both don't like Aisling.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#129925 Apr 1, 2014
Wait a minute I think masud just screwed up, I seem to remember a post just like that from "two crows" about taking off his belt on another white woman, and saying her "monkey" wouldn't be able to do anything.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#129929 Apr 1, 2014
There is a reason for going three years back, the posts might be old, but that is the only way you catch these posters with multiple personalities...and I distinctly remember taking off a belt, and monkey in the same sentence.
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#129930 Apr 1, 2014
felicia wrote:
Not only that if I were black I would not be taking orders and letting some JEW run things on an African American forum, I would be just like that Al Sharpton black racist, " look here jew don't yall tell me what to do, oh hell no"....

She sounds like one of those Jewish woman plantation slave owners, bossing the slaves around with a whip...
Black African Moslems are primarily to blame for the transAtlantic slave trade. They sold folks who would not give up their traditional African religions to European Christians. The Jews were more into financing the whole transaction.

But black people in Africa are the ones who sold the dregs of their own society into slavery.

They need someone to tell them what to do/think.

Since: Feb 11

london

#129931 Apr 1, 2014
<quoted text>....aint nuffins yo..........I coulda gone to post-grad uni if I wanted to - they offered me a 9000GBP ~$15,000 bursary..........

Why do you keep talking like your from the Bronx masud ! I'm starting to think your London ip is fake lol

london

#129932 Apr 1, 2014
R.I.P Frankie knuckles a true legend of house music ...
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Tempe, AZ

#129934 Apr 1, 2014
felicia wrote:
There is a reason for going three years back, the posts might be old, but that is the only way you catch these posters with multiple personalities...and I distinctly remember taking off a belt, and monkey in the same sentence.
...coz 2 different people use a similar phrase doesn't make them the same person Ms. uber detective - not.........
Erika

Niederstetten, Germany

#129936 Apr 1, 2014
MISTER oH to you wrote:
<quoted text>
PING!!!!!!!
(you can't hide behind stupid names and proxy servers, son. I can stillSEE YOU....)
Son ? hmm
Du bist ein ganz schlauer, JA JA JA
lol
Erika

Niederstetten, Germany

#129937 Apr 1, 2014
nite nite , 23h45 over here , time to go to bed .

New York, NY

#129938 Apr 1, 2014
ti amo 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol well transhuman speaks better English than me so really there's no need
Lol babe not even close. You've got that cockney accent that I could listen to alll day long.

london

#129939 Apr 1, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>Lol babe not even close. You've got that cockney accent that I could listen to alll day long.

Lol well you no what I meant lol ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,583,208
So you blacks really think us Asians are on you... 35 min human 30
Immigrants and Latinos surpass BM in every area... 1 hr Fucisil 2
Africans View USA / West as Enemies and are Des... 1 hr sbt 5
Trump will pardon Joe Arpaio tonight. Another ... 1 hr sbt 14
Why dumb BM remain lost 1 hr sbt 1
Time for Blacks to ADOPT a Black Language 1 hr sbt 15
Rape by Cop 2 hr sbt 49
Is there any intelligence at all among the blac... 7 hr Reinhard Heydrich 41
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 12 hr youll shoot your ... 247
More from around the web