“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#129863 Mar 31, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just if someone thinks she can emotionally "blackmail" others like she does. "If you don't do what I say, I'm gonna pull ALL your comments up". At some point you're gonna show some teeth.
Lol
Another COWARD trolling as LouLou. I would never sink to the level that ailsing, tga and Candayslore sink to. I have NEVER put up anyone's personal information on this site nor will I. That's the way COWARDS like YOU operate. My methods are completely different.........

*smirks*

Oakland

#129864 Mar 31, 2014
felicia wrote:
Why do all the worse nut cases always come from California? Some faawked up people in this state..
Good grief, YOU really ARE that stupid......smh......Happy ratings........

*LMNAAO@YOU*
felicia

Placentia, CA

#129865 Mar 31, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Another COWARD trolling as LouLou. I would never sink to the level that ailsing, tga and Candayslore sink to. I have NEVER put up anyone's personal information on this site nor will I. That's the way COWARDS like YOU operate. My methods are completely different.........
*smirks*
Oh pleeze I could recognize that lunatics posts any time anywhere, her typing style is very distinctive, nobody else around here uses "phat", she is from California..
And I'm tired of hearing that same excuse working weird hours, and posting at 5:00 in the morning, sorry I'm not buying it...
Nobody is going to be posting 5:00 in the damn morning, NOBODY..

“Troll Bustin since 2012”

Since: Feb 14

Alexandria, VA

#129866 Mar 31, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>We are Not taking you back this time, no way Hosea you change to often...
In three more days, you will just back bite me again, I gave you enough chances...
Enough is Enough...
I thought you stuck up for whites.
felicia

Placentia, CA

#129867 Mar 31, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you stuck up for whites.
Well that one has a dual personality, I have to have some standards , if in fact she is even white, now I'm not too sure, she sounds like she is trying to play both sides against each other.

Let me see a 6ft 2 inch natural blonde with olive skin and bright green eyes? Sounds like somebodies fantasy woman..sorry it sounds made up.
felicia

Placentia, CA

#129868 Mar 31, 2014
But since this is fantasy land, I would like to say my eyes are lavender, my hair natural blonde and so thick I throw it down from my tower, so my knight in shining armor can climb up it and visit me.
Let me see I have natural double D breasts, huge but at the same time perky, they defy gravity, and hell I have an ancient scarab beetle (Egyptian} that keeps me young forever, Yes I walked the earth at the time of Jesus, glad to meet you hope you guessed my name, whats troubling you the nature of my game.

Oakland

#129869 Mar 31, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Oh pleeze I could recognize that lunatics posts any time anywhere, her typing style is very distinctive, nobody else around here uses "phat", she is from California..
And I'm tired of hearing that same excuse working weird hours, and posting at 5:00 in the morning, sorry I'm not buying it...
Nobody is going to be posting 5:00 in the damn morning, NOBODY..
Believe what you wish but that is NOT LouLou. There are plenty of posters who post at various times including your buddy who sometimes posts ALL NIGHT LONG. What are you now, the posting police? You have trouble remembering your own posts so you are no expert on recognising the nuances of the language. You can't even tell the difference between than and then....smh.....
thewomen

Voorhees, NJ

#129870 Mar 31, 2014
I just Asked a woman out she said no I just Asked another woman out who looked completely identical but with piercings out she said hell yea...

my god they look sooooo similar somewhat different..

Oakland

#129871 Mar 31, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Well that one has a dual personality, I have to have some standards , if in fact she is even white, now I'm not too sure, she sounds like she is trying to play both sides against each other.
Let me see a 6ft 2 inch natural blonde with olive skin and bright green eyes? Sounds like somebodies fantasy woman..sorry it sounds made up.
YOU? Standards? That's the funniest thing I have heard all day. If anyone has multiple personalities it is your buddy aishat aka SMH aka Choose Wisely DOES 1 through ??????? In fact, SYBIL had less mood swings and personas. The only other person who comes close is her ex flame Oh Dipstick. Standards, indeed.....hehehehehehehe
felicia

Placentia, CA

#129872 Mar 31, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU? Standards? That's the funniest thing I have heard all day. If anyone has multiple personalities it is your buddy aishat aka SMH aka Choose Wisely DOES 1 through ??????? In fact, SYBIL had less mood swings and personas. The only other person who comes close is her ex flame Oh Dipstick. Standards, indeed.....hehehehehehehe
I don't believe you, Aisling has always sounded the same to me, the only person with multiple personalities was 'gods warrior" and I don't see any of his posts, I think I would recognize them....and Ohreally gave the moderator permission to tell us if he used other screen names, and she said NO he doesn't , he always uses something with Really in it. So I know you are wrong, the moderator wouldn't lie...

Oakland

#129874 Mar 31, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe you, Aisling has always sounded the same to me, the only person with multiple personalities was 'gods warrior" and I don't see any of his posts, I think I would recognize them....and Ohreally gave the moderator permission to tell us if he used other screen names, and she said NO he doesn't , he always uses something with Really in it. So I know you are wrong, the moderator wouldn't lie...
YOU truly are NUTS if you believe any of what you just posted. I can give you a list of screen names that Oh Dipstick has used (and continues to use) without Really in it. The last one was Moulinyan Parmesian. Which moderator was this again?

LMNAAO@GullibleGertie
felicia

Placentia, CA

#129875 Mar 31, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU truly are NUTS if you believe any of what you just posted. I can give you a list of screen names that Oh Dipstick has used (and continues to use) without Really in it. The last one was Moulinyan Parmesian. Which moderator was this again?
LMNAAO@GullibleGertie
I can't communicate with you , you are an unreasonable person, with a really crappy smirky Jewish personality, and you blame people for hating you Jews, look at your damn personalities?, they are always belligerent, really ugly personalities.
I never met one Jew in real life I ever have liked..
felicia

Placentia, CA

#129878 Mar 31, 2014
MISTER oH to you wrote:
<quoted text>
Still obsessing....smh.....
Well why don't you show her that post, years ago, where you gave the moderator permission to release your information, Aisling was there I think, that way you can shut her up once and for all.
felicia

Placentia, CA

#129879 Mar 31, 2014
Now Dr.zaius refused to turn over his info, so there are two posters from Florida here, at least...I count like four of them.

I'm willing to bet that sucker had at least 20 profiles..
felicia

Placentia, CA

#129882 Mar 31, 2014
See, I remember that post, now Msdivine you were WRONG, sheet if that were sybill he would be on me like a duck on a june bug...

Oakland

#129883 Mar 31, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Well why don't you show her that post, years ago, where you gave the moderator permission to release your information, Aisling was there I think, that way you can shut her up once and for all.
Like HE is going to tell the truth. Let's see then, shall we? And YEARS ago he hadn't been banned and run through most of the possibilities to use the variants....

Stewie Griffin
Chip Westhoven
Moulinyan Parmesian
Lie Detector

just to name a few.......

None of the above have Oh or Really in any of them. Since I pay little or no attention to him anyway, he can ditch the crazy notion that ANYONE is obsessed with him. I just call 'em as I see 'em and both he and his ex flame are nuttier than a Christmas fruitcake and live on this forum 24/7. It's kind of hard to miss either of them and their obsessive behaviour (old links from archaic threads) and addiction to this site. And, before you start pointing fingers, I left this site in April of 2011 and didn't come back until the middle of 2013. Now have your dynamic duo find any posts by me during that period. I am also NOT Doby.....smh.....

Oakland

#129884 Mar 31, 2014
felicia wrote:
See, I remember that post, now Msdivine you were WRONG, sheet if that were sybill he would be on me like a duck on a june bug...
Are you stuck in some kind of time warp? That was 3 years ago. Like nothing changes over that period of time. Ask Oh Dipstick how many screen names he has had since then. Like I said, YOU REALLY ARE THAT DUMB.....smh.....

Good night, Gertie.

*smirks*

Oakland

#129885 Mar 31, 2014
Oh Gertie, RATING my posts doesn't change the truth. Not one iota.....

*poof*
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#129886 Apr 1, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
*smirks*
OMG. Lmao
Nothing those two ratchets wouldn't do. Gertie Hehe and Dorothy. Wonder why they put all their shyt out there. And expect empathy . Smh
Waaa waaa waaa. They feel sorry for themselves for being born. Some ppl cannot pick themselves up when they fall.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#129887 Apr 1, 2014
Wtf is wrong with some ppl.
Did they torture insects when they were little. Or wear night diapers till they were 11 y.o because they were neglected. Drunk parents . What IS this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 min African AE 120,508
White Women look Better, Black Men Agree (Nov '14) 4 min Stupid Thread 36
why do white people hate other races so much 6 min Stupid Thread 337
Africa... 7 min N Hater 8
Latino Men are Sexier than black men. (Jan '13) 12 min Feminazi 756
Why are white people on a black forum? 26 min Outted 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 34 min John Galt 1,232,297
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 36 min Stupid Thread 6,796
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 37 min trollslayer 285
Jesus Christ was a black Jew. Double low Race f... 1 hr SkyJack29 126
More from around the web