Are white women attracted to black men?

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

Since: Jan 14

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#129753 Mar 31, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome back, sassykaat. Is it still raining down there?
hey divine!! No its not raining here anymore.today is sunny and a little breezy.thanks for asking=) how have you been,baby???
Erika

Niederstetten, Germany

#129755 Mar 31, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Life is great, Erika. Glad to hear you are both well. Have a great rest of the week.......:))
Good to hear life is treating you kind NSD . You too have a nice rest of the week .
Take care , i see you around :))))

Since: Feb 14

New York, NY

#129756 Mar 31, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>......simple kneegroid minds..........
Sorry, just not seeing the benefits of being a hybrid.

But it's good you feel self worth because who else will if not you?

:)

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#129759 Mar 31, 2014
Sassykaat wrote:
<quoted text> hey divine!! No its not raining here anymore.today is sunny and a little breezy.thanks for asking=) how have you been,baby???
Can't complain. Life is good here. We poor drought stricken Californians are supposed to finally get some rain here tonight. We made it through the earthquakes on Friday with no damage here so all is well. Have a great rest of the week......:)))

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#129764 Mar 31, 2014
Howdy folks. Alpha Centaur Maximus Male on deck.

=^)

[/sarcasm]

Oakland

#129765 Mar 31, 2014
If you think you are doing anything other than creating a problem for yourself, Masoooot, think again. Enjoy the fun, k?

Level 2

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#129766 Mar 31, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sure it is Europeans and Asians who have most of the lactose intolerance. Didn't you say you were half white and half asian? Well, golly..I guess that means there is a high probability that you got a double portion of those weak genes.
=^)
Why do think Europeans and Asians have weak genes? Due to lactose inolerance? LOL

This condition is most common in Finland, where it affects an estimated 1 in 60,000 newborns.

Approximately 65 percent of the human population has a reduced ability to digest lactose after infancy. Lactose intolerance in adulthood is most prevalent in people of East Asian descent, affecting more than 90 percent of adults in some of these communities. Lactose intolerance is also very common in people of West African, Arab, Jewish, Greek, and Italian descent.

The prevalence of lactose intolerance is lowest in populations with a long history of dependence on unfermented milk products as an important food source. For example, only about 5 percent of people of Northern European descent are lactose intolerant.

Level 7

Location hidden

#129768 Mar 31, 2014
silly trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do think Europeans and Asians have weak genes? Due to lactose inolerance? LOL
No no. I was only giving a silly response to an even sillier statement from Masoot. Surely you do not expect me a person to get punched in the face and not return fire, so to speak.

Level 2

Location hidden

#129769 Mar 31, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
If you think you are doing anything other than creating a problem for yourself, Masoooot, think again. Enjoy the fun, k?
helloooooooo

everytime you respond to him about it or notify Topix to remove his posts, he is definitely doing more than making a problem for himself. he is annoying the hell out of you.

jesus. it's just a name. but an opportunity to remind people that you sort of think should know this already. do not put personal information online that you don't want people to see. and do not do it to others because there are crazy people that will do it back to you.

that door swings both ways.

Level 2

Location hidden

#129770 Mar 31, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
No no. I was only giving a silly response to an even sillier statement from Masoot. Surely you do not expect me a person to get punched in the face and not return fire, so to speak.
ok ok, I sort of thought that, but wasn't sure. You've always been pretty decent, was afraid you had "turned".

Fire away.

Level 7

Location hidden

#129772 Mar 31, 2014
silly trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
ok ok, I sort of thought that, but wasn't sure. You've always been pretty decent, was afraid you had "turned".
Fire away.
Fear not. I am not hateful or resentful towards any group of people. That old saying "Some of my best friends are [insert race] actually is true for me and not just a platitude.

Sadly, the only language some of these trolls understand is hate, but you notice I never say "white people are this" or "white people are that", I only talk ill of supremacists. Even my response to Masoot was measured and extremely tame given the extremely vitriolic tripe he has been spitting out over the years. A more sensitive person might actually turn racist reading some of these comments.

Anyway, how are you this fine day?

Oakland

#129773 Mar 31, 2014
YOU couldn't do any damage here, Masooot. Not only was that just my married name which I changed after my divorce in 1975, you would just go on a wild goose chase and spend what little money you get from the UK dole system, but knock yourself out, k?

Notice your posts are disappearing?

Oakland

#129774 Mar 31, 2014
silly trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
helloooooooo
everytime you respond to him about it or notify Topix to remove his posts, he is definitely doing more than making a problem for himself. he is annoying the hell out of you.
jesus. it's just a name. but an opportunity to remind people that you sort of think should know this already. do not put personal information online that you don't want people to see. and do not do it to others because there are crazy people that will do it back to you.
that door swings both ways.
I am not annoyed at all. Quite frankly, I am enjoying watching all of the harassing posts disappear. I have never posted anyone's information on this site nor will I. What is making me chuckle is that in spite of the posts that have now been removed, it would be very difficult for anyone who I have not given identifying information to to ever find me and if they did, they would wish they hadn't. Still sayin'......Now, don't let that door hit ya where the good lord split ya on your way out, k?
felicia

Studio City, CA

#129776 Mar 31, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not annoyed at all. Quite frankly, I am enjoying watching all of the harassing posts disappear. I have never posted anyone's information on this site nor will I. What is making me chuckle is that in spite of the posts that have now been removed, it would be very difficult for anyone who I have not given identifying information to to ever find me and if they did, they would wish they hadn't. Still sayin'......Now, don't let that door hit ya where the good lord split ya on your way out, k?
Oooh pleeeze "you are not annoyed , you just enjoy", now really? Anybody can see right through that...
CEEK

United States

#129777 Mar 31, 2014
Erika wrote:
<quoted text> Never mind Ceek ,i didn't mean any harm :) I just dont like this back stabbing troll LouLou ,she is such a fake . smh
no harm taken, Erica. Like the old saying goes, "I can forgive, but I don't forget.

Level 7

Location hidden

#129778 Mar 31, 2014
Seems a rift is developing in the supremacist faction.

Should be good for a few "lulz"

=^)
felicia

Studio City, CA

#129779 Mar 31, 2014
And what the fauwlk?' I'm so pretty, oh so pretty, pretty pretty boy I am"

WIERD..

Suicidal tendencies I feel lovely

felicia

Studio City, CA

#129780 Mar 31, 2014
dev143 wrote:
Seems a rift is developing in the supremacist faction.
Should be good for a few "lulz"
=^)
Masud is only half good, half white, I see some Asian pearl harbor tendencies in the little chink...

Oakland

#129781 Mar 31, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Oooh pleeeze "you are not annoyed , you just enjoy", now really? Anybody can see right through that...
Anybody? It is obvious you do not have a clue, Magoo. I laugh every time I log on and read the blithering insanity that you and your newly reunited sister troll post here daily. You two are the two biggest whipping posts here but neither of you has the good sense to realise you are the brunt of the jokes. I know it frosts you to realise you have zero ability to do anything but make me.....

[email protected]

Oakland

#129782 Mar 31, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Masud is only half good, half white, I see some Asian pearl harbor tendencies in the little chink...
YOU really are THAT slow, aren't you. The Asian her referred to was from INDIA....smh....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,478,725
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 6 min Truth 67
News Trump thanks African-Americans who didn't vote ... 10 min Barros 243
Black Women dating Indian Men: Experiences (Dec '09) 10 min Smoke weed everyday 417
Parents Cut Her Off for Dating a Black Man 11 min Jax 115
Does Race Biologically Exist? 14 min Barros 501
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 18 min Barros 1,775
Happy ROBERT E. LEE DAY yall! 1 hr Ben Quick 13
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 3 hr jgarcia658 6,626
More from around the web