Are white women attracted to black men?

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#129668 Mar 30, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>I called it first, I told you she wasn't from Sweden, not posting at 5:oo in the morning , and you poo pooed me off.
You also said I was a white man, remember that?
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#129677 Mar 30, 2014
Choose Wisely wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. And for someone located in Cali, it doesn't know that "phat" doesn't mean fat? You've been here for some time and have you ever seen someone use "phat" in place of fat the way "Loulou" does?
You couldn't come up with anything when I was nice enough to tell the others not to mock you about being raped.
I often noticed you called ppl it.
You're so full of sh!t and self pitty. You ARE aware none of your other fellow white Americans who you so admire, will never help you or defend you. Coz they only "like" you when they can use you. Lmao.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#129678 Mar 30, 2014
Choose Wisely wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.:)
I can't remember what per se was said since the thread was pulled but it was something along the lines of that "phat" liar. It's like, hmmm... now where have I seen that before. LOL
You two old sows got damaged. You just cannot take it. Lmao
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#129684 Mar 30, 2014
Choose Wisely wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember when "Loulou" was talking about salty licorice and said it elevated her Father's blood pressure? I remember my brother had a scare and I thought maybe it was because he had been eating salty licorice at the time. When I mentioned it to him, he just looked at me and gave me a look like you've been on the internet again.
"Salty liquorice, also known as salmiakki or salmiak, is a variety of liquorice flavoured with ammonium chloride, common in the Nordic countries, Netherlands, Baltic States and Northern Germany.[1] Ammonium chloride gives salty liquorice an astringent, salty taste[2](hence the name), which has been described as "tongue-numbing"[3] and "almost-stinging".[1 ] Salty liquorice is an acquired taste and people not familiar with ammonium chloride might find the taste physically overwhelming and unlikeable."
Lmao. I mean sigh. Not only do I think your parents a 1st cousins . They've gotta be siblings. Who the hell can produce so stupid an offspring such as your self.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#129688 Mar 31, 2014
Choose Wisely wrote:
<quoted text>
Nite, Felicia.
Who the fck are you trying to convince here.
You two sweaty dykes are sleeping in the same bed. And I'm happy you do coz I didn't fell safe before you became intimate. You were hitting on me.

Level 7

Location hidden

#129689 Mar 31, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the fck are you trying to convince here.
You two sweaty dykes are sleeping in the same bed. And I'm happy you do coz I didn't fell safe before you became intimate. You were hitting on me.
lmbao!!!!!!

Level 7

Location hidden

#129692 Mar 31, 2014
I think you hit a little too close to home on that last comment, LouLou, you got her all hot and bothered.

=^)
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#129696 Mar 31, 2014
dev143 wrote:
I think you hit a little too close to home on that last comment, LouLou, you got her all hot and bothered.
=^)
Lol. She's all awake now;)
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#129697 Mar 31, 2014
Choose Wisely wrote:
Then the poor little troll, licking it's wounds, comes back over here and whines... pleading for mercy. Yeah, like that's going to happen.
My, my do you mind enlighten me what time it is in Ohio right now. 4:37 am.
And it was like 4:12 when you posted this one.
What was your problem again. When I posted same time CET.

Level 7

Location hidden

#129698 Mar 31, 2014
heh..bull-dagger supremacists are a hoot.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Romania

#129700 Mar 31, 2014
dev143 wrote:
heh..bull-dagger supremacists are a hoot.
.....low IQ?
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#129701 Mar 31, 2014
Choose Wisely wrote:
<quoted text>
And actually you sound like the "sweat hog" with all your talk and about me hitting on you. Get yo mind out of the gutter, TROLL.
LMFWAO
~flips hair~
I just hope it's the hair on your head you're flipping. Otherwise I don't think anyone really will be prepared for that breeze.
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#129702 Mar 31, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>.....not true..........remember - this is only your slavery name that u r passing on in any case..........
besides which the world is heavily over-populated - with useless niccuz doing the most breeding........the world doesn't need any more people in it!.........
we all know you couldn't careless about having children. For one you're gay. Two, no woman wants you and three, you're gay. Anyway, do some reading on BLACK HISTORY. Most last names of.slaves were not the slave owners name. Some were simply "made up".
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#129703 Mar 31, 2014
Choose Wisely wrote:
<quoted text>
You're pretty darn forgiving in consideration of "Loulou" bashing your woman.
you're pretty darn forgiving of "felicia" bashing your husband.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#129705 Mar 31, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why some Americans talk so much about Jews. I mean they were always nice to me. Always. The one and ONLY time I thought about what some are talking about, that they dominate the movie Industry was when Sarah Jessica Parker became a beauty and style icon. Everything about her is ugly IMO . And every girl wanted to look like her. So they stopped eating. I'd like to see a man work up a [email protected] over her. It really insults me that she was promoted. To younger far more healthy looking women. She was huuuge here. It's surrealistic to see what can be promoted with the right advertising.
reactionaries in America even claimed that the entire Black Freedom Movement, especially as led by Dr, King, from Montgomery (1955) to the Memphis campaign (1968) wehre we lost King was nothing but a jewish Communist plot. Of course, the Blacks are too contented or too dumb to rise up on our own and lead a movement. So, it had to be a Commie Jew plot. Well, at least some racists have flipped the script. Now everything (including the the ACA) is a Muzzie Commie plot.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#129706 Mar 31, 2014
<quoted text>.....low IQ?
What's this? Someone has informed Masud of his low intelligence? He didn't need an IQ to prove the OBVIOUS.

Level 7

Location hidden

#129708 Mar 31, 2014
<quoted text>.....low IQ?
Yes, you have a low IQ.
AndI

Howell, MI

#129711 Mar 31, 2014
yo my great grandma is white..
AndI

Howell, MI

#129712 Mar 31, 2014
hey why did they say I was nuts when I said my great grandma is white?
AndI

Howell, MI

#129713 Mar 31, 2014
she's white.. A black guy had my grandma out of A white woman.. And and then my grandma got given up for Adoption for being half black..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 10 min Redefined 1,661
are jewish people caucasian,eurasian or anothe... (Feb '08) 15 min Moses 390
Most blacks don't want to be black 20 min The Spirit 1
Discussing Ancient Human Migrations 27 min Redefined 7
Why are Black guys so cocky? (Jul '12) 29 min bluestreak returns 153
Africans discovered the AMERICA before Columbus! (Jan '12) 32 min Redefined 8,034
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 48 min Yeah 1,403,354
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Moses 47,312
Dallas Shooter wrote "RB" in blood 3 hr bluestreak returns 325
.............dnc emails............. 5 hr The Original Doofy 14
Trump tries to grope daughter Ivanka 5 hr Instant karma 21
Democratic National Committee SUED by Sanders V... 5 hr Rivals 16
More from around the web