Are white women attracted to black men?

“Kind, yet..........”

Level 2

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#129512 Mar 30, 2014
bwahahaha! But, unlike you two old crows....I have a CHILD!
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#129514 Mar 30, 2014
Racist white women who cant have kids....what REAL man would want you? Every man wants his name carried on.
Tiny10

United States

#129516 Mar 30, 2014
dcm2 wrote:
bwahahaha! But, unlike you two old crows....I have a CHILD!
So what!
You got one over on old Maggie, she doesn't have a child. What's your point?

“Kind, yet..........”

Level 2

Location hidden

#129518 Mar 30, 2014
I'm laughing my black azz off, toying with these "supposed" racist white women. One of your own said that you weren't REAL white women because you CAN'T don't have nor can you HAVE white children!

I guess being FRUITFUL and multiplying only applies to some...... decent WOMEN! Azzling and her girlfriend....Fellatio...need NOT apply!

lmbao!!!!!

“Kind, yet..........”

Level 2

Location hidden

#129520 Mar 30, 2014
CEEK wrote:
Racist white women who cant have kids....what REAL man would want you? Every man wants his name carried on.
Exactly!!! 1000%
felicia

Studio City, CA

#129522 Mar 30, 2014
CEEK wrote:
Actually No, most of the arguments are the women wanting kids, the men are the ones usually not wanting any, do they have maternal instincts? Does that make sense? I think carrying on the family name has lost some importance in these modern times with men...,'I want plenty of kids" is usually something said that makes men pretty damn terrified..

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#129524 Mar 30, 2014
Which of these supremacist albino chimp females are barren?

That is pretty sad..They have nothing to contribute to the YT race at all.. I mean, they spend all day every day on their butts talking with blacks they CLAIM to hate, and can not even give new, healthy YT warriors to fight for the YT cause.

Sew Sad.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#129526 Mar 30, 2014
Let me tell you , the last thing we want to do is give men a birth control pill, we would go extinct...Everybody knows condoms are not very effective...

“Kind, yet..........”

Level 2

Location hidden

#129527 Mar 30, 2014
Barren white b*tches in Amerikkka (due too too many abortions)? It's no wonder the white race population is on a constant decline!!!

“Kind, yet..........”

Level 2

Location hidden

#129528 Mar 30, 2014
Correction: due to too many

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#129529 Mar 30, 2014
ti amo 2011 wrote:
Hi Freddie who's playing !! Not that I care I can't stand football lol .. Hope you dropped your mum her flowers already lol ;)
Hiya ti

We're playing for the Premiership League Title now..imo it will be either Manchester City or Liverpool to wn the title. My Av shows Manchester City lifting the Capital One Cup.

My post was only about Sunday afternoon football . Weather permitting we gather at the park every Sunday and pick team players..the Bosnians tend to stick to their own though..they never pick Jamaicans or Africans lol...Jamaicans and Africans tend to mix it up.

Anyway we ended up with a team that included Africans and Jamaicans against the Bosnians and the Bosnians lost...I was just a spectator btw.

It's an old tradition that goes way back..when Africans play Jamaicans its mainly even ..its hard tp pick out who's best...we all end up down the Big Western pub after a game though:))

“Kind, yet..........”

Level 2

Location hidden

#129531 Mar 30, 2014
Choose Wisely wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why aren't the names of all those men w/OOW babies on the birth certificates?
Hell, you don't even know when Mother's day is. You had to call your own Mother to ask if it's today.
I have only 1 son.....and for the dumb tranny earlier....he's BLACK! To answer your idiotic question....I only have 1 child, not a full daycare of children. Point is....why don't you have ANY children? And, Mother's Day is a white man's created holiday, you dumb barren old b*tch, so what's your POINT?! I know, you don't have one!

“Kind, yet..........”

Level 2

Location hidden

#129535 Mar 30, 2014
Choose Wisely wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, how about all those abortions that are wiping out an entire generation of Blacks. Not to mention that the birth rate is declining for you folks. And mortality rates? But I digress.
I guess you also forgot about fertility drugs and fertility MDs. Perhaps, you should join us in the present day. Oops, my bad, I forgot you aren't good w/dates.
Not outranking white abortions by a long shot. You "people" attempt to keep your sh*t hidden, but there's a reason why the white race is dwindling in the population: ABORTION!

You white b*tches begin early. Middle-school through college aborting the hell out of white babies....or your "mistakes." That's why later in life when you've married and want to have babies you can't. Too many babies vacuumed and tossed into the trash. Real talk.
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#129536 Mar 30, 2014
Tiny10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad for any man that 'gets with' old Maggie then hu?
Felicia and Ashling have husband, seems old Mags is sht out of luck.
who the hell is maggie? And why should I care if she is dried up? If "maggie" is a racist ww then yeah she is sht out of luck.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#129538 Mar 30, 2014
dcm2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not outranking white abortions by a long shot. You "people" attempt to keep your sh*t hidden, but there's a reason why the white race is dwindling in the population: ABORTION!
You white b*tches begin early. Middle-school through college aborting the hell out of white babies....or your "mistakes." That's why later in life when you've married and want to have babies you can't. Too many babies vacuumed and tossed into the trash. Real talk.
Maybe you should go to the abortion forum, that way you can screech about barren wombs all you want, frankly I find the subject boring...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#129539 Mar 30, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
Hey Freddie, Thanks, Don't you just love these cowards who post under their multiple troll accounts and think that they are fooling anyone? It's painfully obvious WHO this is. But, bottom line, ask me if I care about their whiney opinion. Hope your teams won and that you had a great weekend!!!!!!!!
Yeah Andy loves to see women going at it tooth and nail and then jumps in the middle with his no offline game arse. I just read one his latest post and it's all about an experiment he's conducting..oh dear. Thanks, my team has finally turned the tables on Manchester United.
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#129540 Mar 30, 2014
Choose Wisely wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why are those who are Fathers of OOW babies running out on their kids? If they want their name carried on, then why isn't their name on the birth certificate.
Every man doesn't want his name carried on.
I guess you missed the part when I typed REAL men. Any boy can make a baby.

“Kind, yet..........”

Level 2

Location hidden

#129542 Mar 30, 2014
Despite anything these 2 fools post....it's funny...I DON'T know one single black woman who is unable to have babies....NOT a one. But here on this very thread, there's 2 women in their late 40-'s to 50's who have hallow vagina's and no children! You do the math. I'm OUT!
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#129543 Mar 30, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Actually No, most of the arguments are the women wanting kids, the men are the ones usually not wanting any, do they have maternal instincts? Does that make sense? I think carrying on the family name has lost some importance in these modern times with men...,'I want plenty of kids" is usually something said that makes men pretty damn terrified..
if you were a MAN then maybe your words would carry some weight. Thats like a man telling a woman having a baby isnt painful.
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#129547 Mar 30, 2014
Choose Wisely wrote:
And we have the lowest percentage of IR rates. White women having the lowest number. Followed by White men.
We're not breeding ourselves out.
the black gene is dominant. It is you who are breeding yourselves out. Even with other races the white gene is the weakest amoungst them all. Ever seen a hispanic, asian or black biracial baby that looks white?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min No Surprize 1,642,749
Robert Mueller reportedly giving up on the coll... 8 min THX Whip Cracker 10
Why do you black people hate all white people? (Jan '17) 9 min DieofCancerwhites 128
Who was going to stop slavery? 9 min MASTER WHITE 5
Is it ignorance and stupidity to say leave slav... 16 min Spinning 360 waves 2
John Conyers sexual harassment 23 min Reymundo Mejia Gu... 2
Why do people say racist white guys have sex wi... 40 min Dixieeland 74
Why do black girls get with white guys? 56 min Dixieeland 94
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 2 hr bluestreak returns 325
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 3 hr Dixieeland 839
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 6 hr dreamhunk 36,488
More from around the web