Are white women attracted to black men?
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#128349 Mar 25, 2014
felicia wrote:
I see the story changes , now the white maid isn't straight off the boat from Russia, now she is a US citizen...
Quote:It's hard to get white people to work, when they feel entitled to everything in the first place. Yet, they get mad because so many immigrants from Mexico come here for these jobs. They wont do the laborous work themselves. Here I am, a black man actually hiring a U.S. citizen as my maid and they are STILL mad, because she's white. Nevermind whether she has mouths to feed, nevermind whether she needs to put clothes on children's backs. Her "overseer" is a black man.
These people are crazy.
There's nothing in there about a Swedish maid Susan.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#128350 Mar 25, 2014
q t pie wrote:
<quoted text>For every account I have that people don't take me seriously, I have two more that people take TOO seriously.
See how that works?
:-)
oh really, and his socks, are a queer as the day is long.

smh

“IM Loving in”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Loveland Ohio

#128351 Mar 25, 2014
felicia wrote:
I suppose this white Butler is going to come from Russia also? Knegrow fantasies.....
Kip
“Brian's alter ego”
Level 7
Since: Feb 07
San Francisco, CA
Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013
Judged:
I just can't wait to have a white butler.
you do the copy and paste like aisling
Loulou

Vanløse, Denmark

#128352 Mar 25, 2014
The Ukrainian wrote:
<quoted text>Be quiet! I dont want you writing back forth with these sheboongorilla women! You are white not black man face tramps.
Ok, if you're Ukrainian I'll not do to embarass you. Just know I'll not take orders from Americans. This is first time one who's like my culture saying that.
I'm not saying anything, I'm also off to bed. Night.
q t pie

Kansas City, MO

#128353 Mar 25, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
oh really, and his socks, are a queer as the day is long.
smh
post a link, not a lie :-)

Level 7

Location hidden

#128354 Mar 25, 2014
q t pie wrote:
<quoted text>post a link, not a lie :-)
Post Curation is a game for you, and Oh Really, not heterosexual people who have lives.

=^)

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#128355 Mar 25, 2014
q t pie wrote:
<quoted text>For every account I have that people don't take me seriously, I have two more that people take TOO seriously.
See how that works?
:-)
Shrugs.

Level 7

Location hidden

#128357 Mar 25, 2014
q t pie wrote:
<quoted text>but I thought I was oh really? Isn't that what u chimps have been ooking about me? Lol
You just played yourself and you don't even know that you did!

My plan was executed to perfection.

smh

=^)

“IM Loving in”

Level 8

Loveland Ohio

#128358 Mar 25, 2014
q t pie wrote:
<quoted text>post a link, not a lie :-)
1001 troll names and 8 years of links to nowhere loser life for a loser.
BM Moving On

Richmond Hill, Canada

#128360 Mar 25, 2014
Are White girls attracted to Black men??

Go to your local college or University and see. White girls are all over Black guys.

When I was in college every weekend I would be with a different white chick. Now I'm married to a beautiful woman, but White females cannot get enough of us.

In fact, in their studies, they rate BM as the most attractive of all races.
blondegirl

Mesquite, NV

#128361 Mar 25, 2014
Loulou wrote:
I wouldn't be maid for an American IR couple with an old hag like Blonde. If I had to I'd just wear a nice dress ( mini one to annoy her ). So if her hubby was rich ( not likely blondes would be ). I'd make him bye me stuff.
But ok if it was an IR couple in Sweden I'd be respectful.
first off I'd never want a maid, and secondly- why would you think that wearing a miniskirt would annoy me? And as for you "making" my hubby buy you stuff- do tell how you'd "make" him and what the hell would he buy you?
blondegirl

Mesquite, NV

#128362 Mar 25, 2014
Loulou wrote:
Well, Kip is not coming across as desperate or someone who's cheating on his wife. So she's prob not fat and ugly his wife. So she's prob ok. I mean if you had to work in their house.
There's no fckng way I'd work for one of those old hos. Like Blonde.
well there's no fcking way I'd ever hire a spoiled little stuck-up snot like you to begin with.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Netherlands

#128365 Mar 25, 2014
blondegirl wrote:
<quoted text>
please explain what "black sex" is.
And then explain how you know about this.
lets hear the expert opinion from the ukranian fraud
....'jungle sex' with a wild afrikan beast..........most people think of blax as wild animals - even if they don't say so openly.......

Level 7

Location hidden

#128366 Mar 25, 2014
Watch the Cosmos reboot, this time with Neil Degrasse-Tyson....It rules.

http://www.thewire.com/culture/2014/03/neil-d...
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#128368 Mar 25, 2014
blondegirl wrote:
<quoted text>
please explain what "black sex" is.
And then explain how you know about this.
lets hear the expert opinion from the ukranian fraud
Black sex is sex with the lights out.
You can't see your partner, because it's all black.
blondegirl

Mesquite, NV

#128370 Mar 25, 2014
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Black sex is sex with the lights out.
You can't see your partner, because it's all black.
no lights?? where's the fun in that??
no way. ;)

“IM Loving in”

Level 8

Loveland Ohio

#128371 Mar 25, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>..........in films its alwayz niccuz who r the servants..........I can't think of one film with nicca masters and YT servants..........
..........in reality this is not alwayz the case - in amerikan prisons for example - the knigro is the master by dint of their numbers - around 50% of inmates r blak niccuz - and these niccuz have sometimes turned white inmates into their slaves..........
Look at this idiot waiting until Blondie posts and you show up like a bytch in heat Masad you got the real hots for Blondie-lol x 100
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Netherlands

#128372 Mar 26, 2014
blondegirl wrote:
<quoted text> well films lie, and the prison situation is horrible. even tho your numbers are screwed up; any number of men of any color who do that shyt is too many.
any man can turn into some pretty evil fckers given the right circumstance. its inside all of you. some just hide it better
ya'll got some serious issues
.....but the proportion of blax who do this kind of thing is VERY MUCH HIGHER..........get that word into your ditzy blonde head - PROPORTION.......

.........many blak females r just as bad if not worse than blak males..........these r the bad genetics of the kneegroid race at work..........
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Netherlands

#128373 Mar 26, 2014
blondegirl wrote:
<quoted text>
wild, eh?
you mean better, don't cha?
Cause who the hell wouldn't prefer
wild (= exciting) over tame (= boring)?? Your words/thoughts, not mine.
funny how that whole thing backfired on wm; on every color man now it seems...ya'll are so scared cause you actually believe your own bullshyt
the bullshyt you put out there for your own cause (at the time)
has hitched a ride on the karma bus and
is now biting you in the azz as it tries to run ya down.
how fcking ironic
and HILARIOUS!
....wot I'm talkin about is the 'blak beast factor'.......sum people - like u - have a sexual fetish for sexing with blax....its a sickness of the mind and akin to bestiality, as wot could b closer to beasts than blax???.......
round town clown

Manassas, VA

#128374 Mar 26, 2014
blondegirl wrote:
<quoted text>
wild, eh?
you mean better, don't cha?
Cause who the hell wouldn't prefer
wild (= exciting) over tame (= boring)?? Your words/thoughts, not mine.
funny how that whole thing backfired on wm; on every color man now it seems...ya'll are so scared cause you actually believe your own bullshyt
the bullshyt you put out there for your own cause (at the time)
has hitched a ride on the karma bus and
is now biting you in the azz as it tries to run ya down.
how fcking ironic
and HILARIOUS!
I agree white men are better and the propaganda put out by media makes everybody think all white women want bm so hollywood can make more movies about it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blacks are jealous of Whites but Hide behind Ra... (Apr '12) 5 min plokijuhugy 100
What have black people contributed to the world... (Jan '09) 6 min Chris 2122 218
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later (Jan '15) 15 min isolocurm 1,067
Egyptians in Egypt 31 min Fact 455
News Clarence Thomas: 'The elites' had to approve a ... (May '13) 35 min serfs up 11
I hate being a light skin man (Nov '14) 1 hr Fred 13
Educated AAM/AAW don't matter to a racist. 1 hr Big Knob 4
White men are better lovers? 2 hr wm12a 487
Healing The Black Race... 4 hr ohReally 344
I hate blackwomen with a passion!! 5 hr Hellywood 38
More from around the web