Are white women attracted to black men?
FELICIA

Studio City, CA

#128384 Mar 26, 2014
here buy and sell everything all the time. Buying, selling, and advertising are our cultur
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
all looking to marneither did you.
I actually did see a bartender at Fisherman's Wharf with a catalogue of mail order Russian women ry an American. The pictures of all the women were beautiful and they were dressed nicely too. The bartender looked like he wasLoulou, this is America.
People e. It's our heritage. Entire U.S. industries have gone for sale in the international market. Just name a price. Quite frankly, I'm not really hung up on anyone's race. However, I DO want to get my money's worth in a maid, Swedish, or otherwise. It doesn't matter to me. I understand the slavery thing, but I didn't live back then and twice their age --- an old bitter white guy. I say bitter because he kept justifying his search for a mail order bride by saying that all American women are spoiled and self-absorbed. He was saying the worst things. All I want is to just have my floors cleaned.
Do you find it interesting that many of these people here don't seem to have any concept of a maid for HIRE? If I said Mexican maid they'd surely understand, but the idea that a white woman can own a cleaning business and work as a maid doesn't register with some of these people. Not even YOU, and you're supposed to be from Europe. I just find it very strange.
Maybe if you didn't spend so much time on Topix you could get your fat azz to bend down and clean your floor? And you do focus on race, every one of your made up experience's are about whites, and their evils. You live in a fantasy world of white slaves over there In your black ghetto..
FELICIA

Studio City, CA

#128385 Mar 26, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Look I thought we were talking that you think it makes sense a Russian family would sell their daugther to a black family, if it could prevent them from starving. That's a person being traded. Who has not signed herself.
You shall be so heartily welcome to come around and utter the same in Sweden. Or perhaps Russia. ;)
Kippy lives in his own fantasy world, that tub he is soaking in becomes a pool, the malt liquor beer becomes fancy French Champaign, It is the only way a person like him can deal with living in the ghetto, imagine a lavish life style.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#128387 Mar 26, 2014
FELICIA wrote:
here buy and sell everything all the time. Buying, selling, and advertising are our cultur<quoted text>Maybe if you didn't spend so much time on Topix you could get your fat azz to bend down and clean your floor? And you do focus on race, every one of your made up experience's are about whites, and their evils. You live in a fantasy world of white slaves over there In your black ghetto..
..........this is the contradiction that blax face..........

on the one hand they refuse to do menial jobs, but on the other hand - given their low IQs, this is the only type of work that they're fit to do..........
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#128388 Mar 26, 2014
FELICIA wrote:
<quoted text>Kippy lives in his own fantasy world, that tub he is soaking in becomes a pool, the malt liquor beer becomes fancy French Champaign, It is the only way a person like him can deal with living in the ghetto, imagine a lavish life style.
I don't know if you're teasing and making fun or if you're serious . I usually go with what ppl say if it's not very exaggerated. Lol
It's affordable to have a maid here because of taxtechnical rules. You just pay less tax to pay the maid. So why not. Tax will give you money back when there're children under 18 y.o in the household. You can give champagne to the staff and make tax pay. Or dinner or go to the opera . So I guess it's very different.
FELICIA

Studio City, CA

#128389 Mar 26, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>..........this is the contradiction that blax face..........
on the one hand they refuse to do menial jobs, but on the other hand - given their low IQs, this is the only type of work that they're fit to do..........
Kippy is a liar, does this sound like he lives in an exclusive rich area?

Quote:
Save it!

I already know of a married white couple where the hubby (after finding out his wife's salary exceeds his) has made death threats to her in the middle of the night, has been hauled off by police for domestic violence in front of the children, and in a fit of anger broke her hand.

We also lived 2 houses down from another white couple. The boyfriend has SERIOUS anger issues. I always figured something was wrong with him. One morning I witnessed him screaming at their garage yelling, "fuc$ing bytch, fu%king bytch" over and over again. It was NUTS. Then came the evening when he picked up a piece of furniture and whacked his girlfriend in the face with it in front of her daughter. The other neighbors had to step in and look after the little girl while the cops were called and to correct the white trash problem.
FELICIA

Studio City, CA

#128390 Mar 26, 2014
I would say a man screaming at his garage door over and over again most likely doesn't work on wall street, or has any high paying job period.
FELICIA

Studio City, CA

#128391 Mar 26, 2014
You might as well scratch any good job with a domestic abuse charge, no good company will hire you.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#128392 Mar 26, 2014
FELICIA wrote:
You might as well scratch any good job with a domestic abuse charge, no good company will hire you.
Yeah, that's true actually . If there's domestic violence in a rich neighbourhood they usually don't call the police. They usually try to hide it. Knowing their reputation will be destroyed , maybe lose job and house. Also other neighbours don't call the cops. So the wife hiding her black eye behind huge sunglasses. Lol
She Walked into the door .

Since: May 10

UK

#128393 Mar 26, 2014
Tamale, Tamale, Tamale, come out wherever you are...
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#128394 Mar 26, 2014
FELICIA wrote:
I would say a man screaming at his garage door over and over again most likely doesn't work on wall street, or has any high paying job period.
........kip says he works at a software company in silicone valley..........

........if this is true, I would assume it to b an affirmative action appointment.........unless he is the janitor or sumthing like that..........

niccuz simply do not possess the mental faculty for high tech jobs..........
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#128395 Mar 26, 2014
Why would ppl lie about their position on-line. It's not that they'll get any status or anything.
A few I believe. A whole lot I'm not sure. And there are those who simply scream if you want to discuss a subject with them that's related to their work. It'd be dumb to tell and tell about something you're not. Wtf is that!
Those who attack when you ask a work related question out of interest - I don't believe.
FELICIA

Studio City, CA

#128396 Mar 26, 2014
<quoted text>........kip says he works at a software company in silicone valley..........
........if this is true, I would assume it to b an affirmative action appointment.........unless he is the janitor or sumthing like that..........
makes sense, people that own janitorial businesses often like to hire outside people to do their cleaning at their homes, we used to have those in my church, they liked their own hours so they could donate more time to the church, with all their preaching work and such.
They have what they call "janitorial routes", well established costumers, it often takes years to acquire, but you can sell the janitorial route down the line....
FELICIA

Studio City, CA

#128397 Mar 26, 2014
If you ask me they all have martyr complexes, "well I gave up my chiropractor business to become a janitor, to serve God"{ the rest of the church members clapping in approval},[me sitting there smirking},{thinking fuaulk this sheet I'm out of here as soon as I turn eighteen}....
Choose Wisely

Ashley, OH

#128398 Mar 26, 2014
For someone who says that he's so enlightened and lives so well, it sure sounds like Kip lives surrounded by trash. I've lived in many different places and I've never encountered the trash that he states that he has on a routines basis. Either that or he's the one who lives in a fantasy world, fixating on the underbelly of society.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#128399 Mar 26, 2014
FELICIA wrote:
<quoted text>Kippy is a liar, does this sound like he lives in an exclusive rich area?
Quote:
Save it!
I already know of a married white couple where the hubby (after finding out his wife's salary exceeds his) has made death threats to her in the middle of the night, has been hauled off by police for domestic violence in front of the children, and in a fit of anger broke her hand.
We also lived 2 houses down from another white couple. The boyfriend has SERIOUS anger issues. I always figured something was wrong with him. One morning I witnessed him screaming at their garage yelling, "fuc$ing bytch, fu%king bytch" over and over again. It was NUTS. Then came the evening when he picked up a piece of furniture and whacked his girlfriend in the face with it in front of her daughter. The other neighbors had to step in and look after the little girl while the cops were called and to correct the white trash problem.
NONE of that was a lie. Not a single phrase of any that was fiction.

YES, I know of a family where the guy got hauled away for domestic violence. He broke the woman's hand and they are a white couple. Some things in the relationship didn't set well with him and it all blew up when he realized she was making most of the money.
YES, my other neighbor was screaming at a garage because of his girlfriend like a mad man. He was always anti social. I'll never forget the night he smacked that girlfriend in the face with a piece of furniture in front of her young daughter. The other neighbors had to go over there, get the kid, make sure the cops were called, and keep it all safe.

What in the hell is wrong with you? You don't think white couples experience domestic violence? Is that it, LOL?
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#128400 Mar 26, 2014
<quoted text>........kip says he works at a software company in silicone valley..........
YOu said you spent time in a youth prison facility. If that's true, then I would assume the brothas there made you toss salad and wear women's panties. It might explain your phuked up maladjusted perspective on just about everything.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#128401 Mar 26, 2014
Loulou wrote:
A maid is a nicer name for a servant. You do not own a maid as some 120 years back. But a maid is still someone who lives with the family or close by. Cleans after beakfirst fx. And has a list of things to do. She's also protected by the family. They'll pay her funeral - maybe her wedding. And so on.
A woman who owns a cleaning business is simply a cleaner.
And then there's the au-pair girl.
Not really. Not in America. You can hire a maid and they perform what are known as "maid services". It's really simple. Here: http://request.merrymaids.com/ppc/nb...

I can't believe you people cannot grasp the most basic concepts.
Other people may want to advertise themselves as MAIDS.

It's just that simple.

Since: May 10

UK

#128402 Mar 26, 2014
Tamale, take the baby off your tit and come talk to me...
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#128403 Mar 26, 2014
Choose Wisely wrote:
For someone who says that he's so enlightened and lives so well, it sure sounds like Kip lives surrounded by trash. I've lived in many different places and I've never encountered the trash that he states that he has on a routines basis. Either that or he's the one who lives in a fantasy world, fixating on the underbelly of society.
This how ignorant you really are:

Domestic violence can happen ANYWHERE in any community. You mean to say you've lived many places, and it was all PERFECT, LOL? People were always happy and everyone always kissed and loved all the time, LOL? I used to live around rich white people in Orange county, and even they had bouts of wife abuse. Where have you been? The land of Oz?

I think what's bothering you is the same thing that is bothering Felicia. It's that I'm a black man and I've seen first hand how many white people live. For me to come here and have the audacity to speak of white people in domestic violence incidents on the African American Forum is an insult to you. You'd rather call me a liar, or say I live around trash.
Say what you will. Whatever, helps you sleep at night,

At the moment I live quite well. This community is nice and the neighbors for the most part speak to each other. It's a mixed community here and it's no big deal as it might be in some other backwards parts of American towns where I've been. San Francisco is wonderful.

Sorry haters!
Choose Wisely

Ashley, OH

#128404 Mar 26, 2014
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
This how ignorant you really are:
Domestic violence can happen ANYWHERE in any community. You mean to say you've lived many places, and it was all PERFECT, LOL? People were always happy and everyone always kissed and loved all the time, LOL? I used to live around rich white people in Orange county, and even they had bouts of wife abuse. Where have you been? The land of Oz?
I think what's bothering you is the same thing that is bothering Felicia. It's that I'm a black man and I've seen first hand how many white people live. For me to come here and have the audacity to speak of white people in domestic violence incidents on the African American Forum is an insult to you. You'd rather call me a liar, or say I live around trash.
Say what you will. Whatever, helps you sleep at night,
At the moment I live quite well. This community is nice and the neighbors for the most part speak to each other. It's a mixed community here and it's no big deal as it might be in some other backwards parts of American towns where I've been. San Francisco is wonderful.
Sorry haters!
It sounds to me that wherever you live, there's always some story. And no. I've never lived where my neighbors are being hauled off to jail or the Police are being summoned on a perpetual basis. It sounds to me that either you live in some fantasy world.

I guess I just chose more wisely as to where i decide to reside. Some of us just make better choices than others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do you black people hate all white people? (Jan '17) 4 min FireFellow44 101
Freedom of Speech 22 min JIM CROW RETURNS 3
The Myth of the Kindly General Lee 24 min FireFellow44 41
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 27 min Fit2Serve 208
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 30 min Dan Snow 109
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 53 min Yeah 1,581,890
Black criticism 55 min Boo 1
News Republicans have courted racists for years. Why... 1 hr DR X 71
More from around the web