Are white women attracted to black men?
Loulou

Denmark

#128335 Mar 25, 2014
A Russian family would most likely not allow their daughter to work for a family with black ppl.
It's not me making things up here.
Loulou

Denmark

#128336 Mar 25, 2014
I wouldn't be maid for an American IR couple with an old hag like Blonde. If I had to I'd just wear a nice dress ( mini one to annoy her ). So if her hubby was rich ( not likely blondes would be ). I'd make him bye me stuff.
But ok if it was an IR couple in Sweden I'd be respectful.
Loulou

Denmark

#128337 Mar 25, 2014
Well, Kip is not coming across as desperate or someone who's cheating on his wife. So she's prob not fat and ugly his wife. So she's prob ok. I mean if you had to work in their house.
There's no fckng way I'd work for one of those old hos. Like Blonde.

Since: Feb 14

New York, NY

#128339 Mar 25, 2014
q t pie wrote:
<quoted text>Will do :-)
Well at least you admit to being a troll. That being the case, being a puppeteer is not at all out of the question.

:)

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#128340 Mar 25, 2014
The Ukrainian wrote:
<quoted text>... because you love black sex.
Can you really blame her?

=^)
Loulou

Denmark

#128341 Mar 25, 2014
The Ukrainian wrote:
<quoted text>Iam from the Ukraine! We hate you Swedes and are more powerful than you.you know nothing about Russian people! What do you know? You had sex with blackman because you love black sex.
Lol. You're prob jealouse. I mean try to compare economy. Lmao
You're practically a 3rd world county.
Btw why are you in the US if you're so powerful. Green card - much. Smh
q t pie

Kansas City, MO

#128343 Mar 25, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>Well at least you admit to being a troll. That being the case, being a puppeteer is not at all out of the question.
:)
oh I have my socks....y'all are just too damn clueless to see through them. The only two of u to ever successfully identify one of socks were Lucifer an Mr A. The rest of u are clueless. lol

Keep guessing. Its very....entertaining :-)

Since: Feb 14

New York, NY

#128344 Mar 25, 2014
q t pie wrote:
<quoted text>oh I have my socks....y'all are just too damn clueless to see through them. The only two of u to ever successfully identify one of socks were Lucifer an Mr A. The rest of u are clueless. lol
Keep guessing. Its very....entertaining :-)
I didnt say I cared, I said it wouldnt at all be out of the question.

But thanks for ratting yourself out on all counts. Now we can continue not taking you seriously but with your own words to confirm why.

See how that works?

:)
q t pie

Kansas City, MO

#128346 Mar 25, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>I didnt say I cared, I said it wouldnt at all be out of the question.
But thanks for ratting yourself out on all counts. Now we can continue not taking you seriously but with your own words to confirm why.
See how that works?
:)
For every account I have that people don't take me seriously, I have two more that people take TOO seriously.

See how that works?

:-)

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#128347 Mar 25, 2014
The Ukrainian wrote:
<quoted text>Iam from the Ukraine! We hate you Swedes and are more powerful than you.you know nothing about Russian people! What do you know? You had sex with blackman because you love black sex.
Ukranian with a US ip address- very weak
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#128348 Mar 25, 2014
Loulou wrote:
A Russian family would most likely not allow their daughter to work for a family with black ppl.
It's not me making things up here.
A hungry Russian family would sell their daughter to a black family if it meant letting them eat.

That's just common sense.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#128349 Mar 25, 2014
felicia wrote:
I see the story changes , now the white maid isn't straight off the boat from Russia, now she is a US citizen...
Quote:It's hard to get white people to work, when they feel entitled to everything in the first place. Yet, they get mad because so many immigrants from Mexico come here for these jobs. They wont do the laborous work themselves. Here I am, a black man actually hiring a U.S. citizen as my maid and they are STILL mad, because she's white. Nevermind whether she has mouths to feed, nevermind whether she needs to put clothes on children's backs. Her "overseer" is a black man.
These people are crazy.
There's nothing in there about a Swedish maid Susan.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#128350 Mar 25, 2014
q t pie wrote:
<quoted text>For every account I have that people don't take me seriously, I have two more that people take TOO seriously.
See how that works?
:-)
oh really, and his socks, are a queer as the day is long.

smh

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#128351 Mar 25, 2014
felicia wrote:
I suppose this white Butler is going to come from Russia also? Knegrow fantasies.....
Kip
“Brian's alter ego”
Level 7
Since: Feb 07
5,187
San Francisco, CA
Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98060
Sep 27, 2013
Judged:
1
1
1
I just can't wait to have a white butler.
you do the copy and paste like aisling
Loulou

Denmark

#128352 Mar 25, 2014
The Ukrainian wrote:
<quoted text>Be quiet! I dont want you writing back forth with these sheboongorilla women! You are white not black man face tramps.
Ok, if you're Ukrainian I'll not do to embarass you. Just know I'll not take orders from Americans. This is first time one who's like my culture saying that.
I'm not saying anything, I'm also off to bed. Night.
q t pie

Kansas City, MO

#128353 Mar 25, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
oh really, and his socks, are a queer as the day is long.
smh
post a link, not a lie :-)

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#128354 Mar 25, 2014
q t pie wrote:
<quoted text>post a link, not a lie :-)
Post Curation is a game for you, and Oh Really, not heterosexual people who have lives.

=^)

Since: Feb 14

New York, NY

#128355 Mar 25, 2014
q t pie wrote:
<quoted text>For every account I have that people don't take me seriously, I have two more that people take TOO seriously.
See how that works?
:-)
Shrugs.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#128357 Mar 25, 2014
q t pie wrote:
<quoted text>but I thought I was oh really? Isn't that what u chimps have been ooking about me? Lol
You just played yourself and you don't even know that you did!

My plan was executed to perfection.

smh

=^)

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#128358 Mar 25, 2014
q t pie wrote:
<quoted text>post a link, not a lie :-)
1001 troll names and 8 years of links to nowhere loser life for a loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 3 min fluer 306
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min USAsince1680 1,420,743
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 10 min Mike NY 124
The White Rodney King. 11 min Mike NY 10
Chris Brown in 11 hour standoff 21 min Mike NY 7
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 28 min Ronald 408
i think africans actually look and act better... (Nov '10) 30 min Yll 315
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 1 hr Senior Pastor Snowe 616
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 2 hr Lord Grubenstahben 79
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 hr Real 47,927
More from around the web