Are white women attracted to black men?
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#128232 Mar 24, 2014
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just crazy talk, Savant. There must be some nefarious plot behind it. LOL
Obama's liberal administration has been testing the spraying of pheromones in drones flying over large populations. The human pheromones, uniquely tested in labs, attract white women to black men unknowingly. It's all part of a plot.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#128233 Mar 24, 2014
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's liberal administration has been testing the spraying of pheromones in drones flying over large populations. The human pheromones, uniquely tested in labs, attract white women to black men unknowingly. It's all part of a plot.
They are simply freaks of nature,
like you are......Quote: evolutionary theory implies that people should be attracted to people who are genetically like themselves? Evolutionary theory predicts that women will be attracted to men who are genetically similar to themselves compared to men who are from a different race or ethnic group. For one thing, this makes them more closely related to their own children.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#128234 Mar 24, 2014
QUOTE:It is no accident that one of the main strands of Jewish intellectual activism over the last century has been to oppose evolutionary theory as an explanatory tool in the social sciences. Darwin did indeed have a dangerous idea — dangerous to Jews because it provides a rational grounding for the ethnic identity and interests of European-derived peoples.

Evolution is also dangerous to Jews because it provides a compelling account of Judaism as an ethnic phenomenon. It is also capable of explaining the main instances of historical anti-Semitism as involving ethnic conflict and competition between Jews and non-Jews rather than simply as Jewish victimization. And it sheds light on Jewish intellectual and political activity in Western societies since the Enlightenment. It also points up the glaring hypocrisy in contemporary Jewish life between the triumph of racial Zionism in Israel and Jewish activism in Western societies in opposition to the ethnic identities and interests of European-derived peoples.

In view of all this, it is not at all surprising that Jewish intellectual activists would regard evolutionary thinking as a dangerous idea indeed.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#128235 Mar 24, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>They are simply freaks of nature,
like you are......Quote: evolutionary theory implies that people should be attracted to people who are genetically like themselves? Evolutionary theory predicts that women will be attracted to men who are genetically similar to themselves compared to men who are from a different race or ethnic group. For one thing, this makes them more closely related to their own children.
With the use of pheromone spraying drones we are changing that. White women (even YOU) are being systematically driven into the arms of black men which is a result of chemical warfare by government drones.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#128236 Mar 24, 2014
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant people like you, have always been screaming that everything is not true....

When in fact you become silent when they have been proven true.

In fact 33 conspiracy theories that have been proven true.

http://www.infowars.com/33-conspiracy-theorie...
felicia

Studio City, CA

#128237 Mar 24, 2014
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
You remind me of all those ignorant stupid people that have tried to stop every invention as being crazy.

The television
the telephone
electric light bulbs.
Loulou

Denmark

#128239 Mar 24, 2014
Well, I don't think there's an instant attraction between ppl of diff races . It comes when knowing something about eachother . Or it doesn't come.
I keep an automatic distance to fx Chinese men. Know nothing about them. They're way shorter than I am. So I meet one at the swimmingpool who was tall and who always smiles and says hello. And I think ok - maybe they're not all short like I think or as private and closeminded as I think. It's also true women think about how their children will look with a man from another race. That's not racism. It's natural to think about that. So there's this carefulness. It's more important to a woman who's the father of her children. Than for men who they have children with. Because men can impregnant many women. Women can only have X number children.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#128240 Mar 24, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....kip's small kneegroid brain does not have the capacity to deal with things outside of his everyday experience..........
thats y he took the p**s when I mentioned aliens.........and this is anotha reason y the authorities r not disclosing the truth - becoz niccuz like him couldn't deal with it.........and when disclosure does finally happen I'll just b sayin I told yoll so..........
Yeah but there are different theories on what these Aliens are, demonic entity's, us from the future, our creators from distance solar systems .... the explanations are endless....
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#128241 Mar 24, 2014
Loulou wrote:
Well, I don't think there's an instant attraction between ppl of diff races . It comes when knowing something about eachother . Or it doesn't come.
I keep an automatic distance to fx Chinese men. Know nothing about them. They're way shorter than I am. So I meet one at the swimmingpool who was tall and who always smiles and says hello. And I think ok - maybe they're not all short like I think or as private and closeminded as I think. It's also true women think about how their children will look with a man from another race. That's not racism. It's natural to think about that. So there's this carefulness. It's more important to a woman who's the father of her children. Than for men who they have children with. Because men can impregnant many women. Women can only have X number children.
Natural selection happens in many different ways. For example, you perceived all asian guys as short and narrow minded until you actually met one who was tall, smiles, and says hello. I'm not convinced race always plays as big a picture as some want to believe. For many normal women a suitable mate isn't necessarily some man with certain looks. Women tend to choose men who are healthy and can provide. Providing involves time, love, and nurture, not just material and money. Women tend to choose men who are self-assured, and with sense of humor. These traits show that he is mentally stable and has a healthy conscience.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#128242 Mar 24, 2014
Loulou wrote:
True, I think you have a healthy relationship with your parents, and they are also hoping the grandchildren look like one of them, and seeing our genes are somewhat recessive, the children turn out looking more like the dark grandparents.
Even with white people, one parent has blue eyes and the other brown, the child gets the blue eyes, the blue eyed parent is happier because the eyes turned out more like them..
Unless they have some self hate going on...Even the white mother after getting a divorce, will say 'you look just like your father, the scumbag'...she seems to like the child that looks like her side of the family better.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#128243 Mar 24, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Ignorant people like you, have always been screaming that everything is not true....
When in fact you become silent when they have been proven true.
In fact 33 conspiracy theories that have been proven true.
http://www.infowars.com/33-conspiracy-theorie...
Look Felicia,

you need to consider protecting yourself from the influence of these pheromone spraying drones. Wear a haz mat mask when you go out, especially in the mornings. Stay away from buildings pumping toxins in the air. Steer clear from low flying aircraft. It's all jungle fever just waiting to happen.

Yes, it's true.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#128244 Mar 24, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>True, I think you have a healthy relationship with your parents, and they are also hoping the grandchildren look like one of them, and seeing our genes are somewhat recessive, the children turn out looking more like the dark grandparents.
Even with white people, one parent has blue eyes and the other brown, the child gets the blue eyes, the blue eyed parent is happier because the eyes turned out more like them..
Unless they have some self hate going on...Even the white mother after getting a divorce, will say 'you look just like your father, the scumbag'...she seems to like the child that looks like her side of the family better.
This is some the dumbest shyt written, but if you want to believe it, then go ahead.
Lick it ALL up, LOL.

Just stay away from the jungle fever spreading drones.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#128245 Mar 24, 2014
felicia wrote:
QUOTE:It is no accident that one of the main strands of Jewish intellectual activism over the last century has been to oppose evolutionary theory as an explanatory tool in the social sciences. Darwin did indeed have a dangerous idea — dangerous to Jews because it provides a rational grounding for the ethnic identity and interests of European-derived peoples.
Evolution is also dangerous to Jews because it provides a compelling account of Judaism as an ethnic phenomenon. It is also capable of explaining the main instances of historical anti-Semitism as involving ethnic conflict and competition between Jews and non-Jews rather than simply as Jewish victimization. And it sheds light on Jewish intellectual and political activity in Western societies since the Enlightenment. It also points up the glaring hypocrisy in contemporary Jewish life between the triumph of racial Zionism in Israel and Jewish activism in Western societies in opposition to the ethnic identities and interests of European-derived peoples.
In view of all this, it is not at all surprising that Jewish intellectual activists would regard evolutionary thinking as a dangerous idea indeed.
OMG!!

Those drones are doing more damage to the minds of young white women than I thought.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#128246 Mar 24, 2014
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Look Felicia,
you need to consider protecting yourself from the influence of these pheromone spraying drones. Wear a haz mat mask when you go out, especially in the mornings. Stay away from buildings pumping toxins in the air. Steer clear from low flying aircraft. It's all jungle fever just waiting to happen.
Yes, it's true.
Get lost sheeple, baaaaa baaaaa obaaaaaaama, if anybody is a mindless drone, it would be you, baaaa baaaa baaaaaa.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#128248 Mar 24, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Get lost sheeple, baaaaa baaaaa obaaaaaaama, if anybody is a mindless drone, it would be you, baaaa baaaa baaaaaa.
There's a conspiracy out there to get whitey. You even said so yourself. In fact, it's all you ever talk about. All I'm doing is telling you about these unknown pheromone spraying drones employed by Barack Obama and his liberal Jewish administration that are influencing white women to choose black mates. Why do you think YOU are here at the African American Forum all the time?

Better wake up Dorothy!
felicia

Studio City, CA

#128249 Mar 24, 2014
And we already see how clueless Obama supporters are caught on video, they are stupidly blasting Obama's policies, thinking they are Romney's..

baaa baaaa baaaaa black president baaa baaaa baaaaaa......
felicia

Studio City, CA

#128251 Mar 24, 2014
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a conspiracy out there to get whitey. You even said so yourself. In fact, it's all you ever talk about. All I'm doing is telling you about these unknown pheromone spraying drones employed by Barack Obama and his liberal Jewish administration that are influencing white women to choose black mates. Why do you think YOU are here at the African American Forum all the time?
Better wake up Dorothy!
That is my point DUMMY, white women are not choosing black mates, they overwhelmingly pick white men in dating services....

And judging by the mudsharks you have displayed here, like Blonegirl, they are all fuauked up in the head....wanting to machine gun down tons of people is not normal, displays extreme anger towards society at large...

TiAmo doesn't look white, she looks bi-racial....
felicia

Studio City, CA

#128252 Mar 24, 2014
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>lol
Sorry if my words stung so bad you have to drag your gf into this. I could have my fiance tell you why she prefers white men, but I prefer to fight my own battles. But I don't hold that against you. Its not your fault you never had a father in your life to teach you how to be a man. By all means, make your poor, innocent gf a pawn in your war against white men and black women. Whatever helps you sleep at night, pal.
:)
Which poster are you? Is this "white November"?
Loulou

Denmark

#128254 Mar 24, 2014
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Natural selection happens in many different ways. For example, you perceived all asian guys as short and narrow minded until you actually met one who was tall, smiles, and says hello. I'm not convinced race always plays as big a picture as some want to believe. For many normal women a suitable mate isn't necessarily some man with certain looks. Women tend to choose men who are healthy and can provide. Providing involves
time, love, and nurture, not just material and
money. Women tend to choose men who are self-assured, and with sense of humor. These traits show that he is mentally stable and has a healthy conscience.
Yeah.
My father always says not to worry about race and such. That it doesn't really exists. That women accept everything ( child ) when first they're born. That he can see in ppls eyes if they're good or bad.
My mother is very different. She could seriously tell a man he's looking stupid with a turban. Or perhaps ask a Chinese if he can see with his eyes. I tried to ask her if she means it or not. Lol

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#128256 Mar 24, 2014
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>lol
Sorry if my words stung so bad you have to drag your gf into this. I could have my fiance tell you why she prefers white men, but I prefer to fight my own battles. But I don't hold that against you. Its not your fault you never had a father in your life to teach you how to be a man. By all means, make your poor, innocent gf a pawn in your war against white men and black women. Whatever helps you sleep at night, pal.
Refer to me three times and I'll appear like the candy man.

I have no war with bw although you'd like to make it as tho I do. And I dont even believe you have a black fiance because any sane bw wouldnt be so stupid as to lay down with a racist white dog like you.

What you have however is an abundance of bs and wishful thinking.

Two things of which define your typical white troll around here...I just so happen to be troll proof tho.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Incognito4Ever 1,394,544
Harriet Tuban on the 20$ Bill in 2020 5 min T-BOS 56
How Did The "Black Gender War Start? explain it... (Nov '10) 6 min Kia 989
Topix Muslims: How do you feel about brexit? 9 min Al Awaki 7
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 13 min TranshumanX 46,252
Chicago 6/17-19/2016--Blacks: 56 Shot, 13 Fatally 15 min Facts Not Fiction 3
White men are superior to black men in every way (May '13) 18 min T-BOS 121
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 21 min Stupid Thread 1,293
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 25 min Sara 94
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr dreamhunk 32,535
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 hr Real 135,939
More from around the web