felicia

Placentia, CA

#128210 Mar 23, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>Shrugs
07?
lol
Well maybe you should remember what you typed on topix in 2007?, oh a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive...ha ha ha

“Let The Ancestors Speak”

Since: Feb 14

Brooklyn, NY

#128211 Mar 23, 2014
Why do white trolls on the AAF think anybody cares about what they have to say?

Dont they get it. We are all against you. If any one of us wants to lie, clown on, make up stories to, misinform, and basically deceive you...so what? You're just trolls.

I encourage every last black poster on here male and female to LIE and generally mislead these trolls in every way possible.Do so With the blessing of ALL of us.

And I'm sure most of us feel the same way about it.

Honesty on the AAF is between blacks only, even if we are not agreeing. You troll interlopers dont get that from us.

So carry on my people...deceive and dupe these trolls.
felicia

Placentia, CA

#128212 Mar 23, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
Why do white trolls on the AAF think anybody cares about what they have to say?
Dont they get it. We are all against you. If any one of us wants to lie, clown on, make up stories to, misinform, and basically deceive you...so what? You're just trolls.
I encourage every last black poster on here male and female to LIE and generally mislead these trolls in every way possible.Do so With the blessing of ALL of us.
And I'm sure most of us feel the same way about it.
Honesty on the AAF is between blacks only, even if we are not agreeing. You troll interlopers dont get that from us.
So carry on my people...deceive and dupe these trolls.
And you don't get it, I care less about personal life, and don't care if you care about what I have to say, that is the beauty of it....you are going to hear it anyway....

Brooklyn, NY

#128213 Mar 23, 2014
So tonight's tally is as follows:

Ben...defeat by submission.

Aisling...defeat by knockout.

QT...slipped and fell getting into the ring...disqualified

Final tally:

Tranhumanx winner with 1 submission, 1 knockout, and 1 win by default.

:)

Brooklyn, NY

#128214 Mar 23, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Well maybe you should remember what you typed on topix in 2007?, oh a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive...ha ha ha
What did I write in 07? Please show me because that would be some sort of bizzaar trick seeing I didnt really post here till 2012.

Brooklyn, NY

#128215 Mar 23, 2014
What starts wit "W" and ends with "G"?

WINIIIIING!!

Brooklyn, NY

#128216 Mar 23, 2014
Ahhh I've gotta get in I just gotta get in in now cos I wont be here much longer

:(

Brooklyn, NY

#128217 Mar 23, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>And you don't get it, I care less about personal life, and don't care if you care about what I have to say, that is the beauty of it....you are going to hear it anyway....
So what does that say about the person who talks and talks yet doesnt care that no ones listening?
Troll Detector

New Port Richey, FL

#128218 Mar 23, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>So what does that say about the person who talks and talks yet doesnt care that no ones listening?
That they're just like you.

Brooklyn, NY

#128219 Mar 23, 2014
"Well Chuck the inert bodies of those last two trolls were barely dragged from the canvas before felicia stepped into the ring"

"Thats right Phill, Transhuman made quick work of those two now lets see how felicia fares."

"Well she steps in looking confident but we've seen that before with trolls as they come in to face Transhuman. The champ looks unfazed as they touch gloves and here we go folks round one"

"You know felicias been watching Transhuman all night from ringside so I'm sure she's got some strategy lined up."

"Oh no doubt about it Phill shes had plenty of time to gauge any weakness but frankly, the champ has none"

" She steps in quick with the "Old post threat maneuver" but Transhuman side steps easily and comes back with a WICKED bytch slap across the side of felicias face"

"Oh I know she felt that one wow that was a loud crack, she's still wobbly but true to style the champ lets her regain her composure."

"Yeah he's in it for the long term, he likes to wear his opponents out all during the fight until the later rounds then unleash"

"Felicia now looking to make another move....

Brooklyn, NY

#128220 Mar 23, 2014
Troll Detector wrote:
<quoted text>That they're just like you.
Except when I talk every troll in the HOUSE listens.

Brooklyn, NY

#128221 Mar 23, 2014
"....Whats this? Felicia refuses to come out of her corner...her team is...what are they saying down there Bob"?

"Dont quite felicia get back in there, you got this you got this"

"Owwwwwww"

"Can we get some ice over here time out"

"Looks like theyve called a time out...now the ref is going over to felicias corner to see..."

"Are you able to count my fingers felicia? How many fingers do I have up?"

"Owwwwwww"

"THATS IT...IT'S ALL OVER...IT'S ALL OVER"

"They've thrown in the towel only moments after the the first round begins this is a RECORD breaking fast bout for the champ"

"Yes it is and you can see the disappointment on his face. He was expecting a fight and didnt get one....."
TheOriginalDoby

Carmichael, CA

#128222 Mar 23, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
" She steps in quick with the "Old post threat maneuver" but Transhuman side steps easily and comes back with a WICKED bytch slap across the side of felicias face"
"Oh I know she felt that one wow that was a loud crack, she's still wobbly but true to style the champ lets her regain her composure."
Classic!!

Brooklyn, NY

#128223 Mar 23, 2014
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
Classic!!
Lol Oh why wont they play with me for very long??

:(

Brooklyn, NY

#128224 Mar 23, 2014
Oh dear...no more trolls sigh.

Well I guess I'll watch Walking dead now. More life in them zombies than these trolls.

YOU CAN COME OUT NOW...I'M GOING!!

Since: Mar 14

Mumbai, India

#128228 Mar 24, 2014
friendi am serious i am neighter a scammer, nor a troll, i am very real and genuine person, i dont know how to make you guys believe that whatever i am saying each and everything is true and by the way the kid in the pic with me is not a girl, his my boy, his 3 years, i dont look at white women with lust or sex believe me i want her to make my wife, if relationship with any can work out, just type my no on google search 8888209334, my name is chandraprakash b tripathi, and you will know whatever i am saying is complete truth, i have made it very clear on the interenet that really how serious i am regarding a white caucasian women for marriage

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#128229 Mar 24, 2014
round town clown wrote:
why do fat white women love bm?
Maybe for the same reason trim and pretty white women love black men. What attracts men and women to each other is not reducible to race.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#128231 Mar 24, 2014
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe for the same reason trim and pretty white women love black men. What attracts men and women to each other is not reducible to race.
That's just crazy talk, Savant. There must be some nefarious plot behind it. LOL
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#128232 Mar 24, 2014
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just crazy talk, Savant. There must be some nefarious plot behind it. LOL
Obama's liberal administration has been testing the spraying of pheromones in drones flying over large populations. The human pheromones, uniquely tested in labs, attract white women to black men unknowingly. It's all part of a plot.
felicia

Placentia, CA

#128233 Mar 24, 2014
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's liberal administration has been testing the spraying of pheromones in drones flying over large populations. The human pheromones, uniquely tested in labs, attract white women to black men unknowingly. It's all part of a plot.
They are simply freaks of nature,
like you are......Quote: evolutionary theory implies that people should be attracted to people who are genetically like themselves? Evolutionary theory predicts that women will be attracted to men who are genetically similar to themselves compared to men who are from a different race or ethnic group. For one thing, this makes them more closely related to their own children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Teaman 1,171,873
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 min African AE 103,893
BM is mad b/c white girls don't like him. 5 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 355
Reparations? How about crimes against humanity? 6 min Think 1
What are your 5 reasons why you're over Black W... (Mar '11) 11 min Hop the fireman 100
Anthony Johnson KOs Alexander Gustafson. 18 min I see triplets 16
Do black man like malay girls? (Mar '08) 24 min Monty 382
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later 24 min KNOW THY SELF 1,048
Did Africans REALLY sell other blacks into slav... 26 min Hetero-Sapien 106
Name something POSITIVE about black people. 44 min KNOW THY SELF 211
More from around the web