Troll Detector

New Port Richey, FL

#127316 Mar 17, 2014
Rate away,...banshee.....lmao!

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#127317 Mar 17, 2014
Someone is under the impression that if you tell a lie often enough it becomes the truth. Put your little toy away, zip up your pants and GO OUTSIDE, k?

wleeeeeeeeeeeeee.......

*poof*

Since: Feb 14

Ardsley, NY

#127318 Mar 17, 2014
ti amo 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>more shopping then ;) ;) ;) lol
More shopping for my girl. I'm a T shirts and jeans guy but my baby needs the finer things.

:)

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#127319 Mar 17, 2014
Troll Detector wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you are.
Yeah ok whAtever you say ;)

Since: Feb 14

Ardsley, NY

#127320 Mar 17, 2014
Troll Detector wrote:
<quoted text>You can lie all your ego needs to for it to be soothed, son, but you're here posting 24/7.
According to TopixLogic,...that means you're unemployed,
....."just like me",....supposedly.
Shrugs.

Trolls really don't matter to me.

Troll Detector

New Port Richey, FL

#127321 Mar 17, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
Someone is under the impression that if you tell a lie often enough it becomes the truth.
Wrong again.
Nobody believes you're a lawyer.

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#127322 Mar 17, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
Someone is under the impression that if you tell a lie often enough it becomes the truth. Put your little toy away, zip up your pants and GO OUTSIDE, k?
wleeeeeeeeeeeeee.......
*poof*
nice avatar NSD
Troll Detector

New Port Richey, FL

#127323 Mar 17, 2014
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
nice avatar NSD
Go brush your teeth, selorna
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>do you have a magic lamp if you do rub it three times and she will appear
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TQCPPTT6PFOC7...

It's past your bedtime, kid.
Troll Detector

New Port Richey, FL

#127324 Mar 17, 2014
Trannie wrote:
<quoted text>
Trolls really don't matter to me.
Yeah, that's why you keep replying,....right?
night moves pp_bb_pp_

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#127325 Mar 17, 2014
What happened to bLondeGirl

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#127326 Mar 17, 2014
Troll Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again.
Nobody believes you're a lawyer.
She has good debate skills. It wouldn't surprise me if she was a lawyer at some point.

That being said, being a lawyer isn't exactly like being a theoretical physicist. With hard work, most people can be a lawyer.

So why do you disbelieve her? Why would she lie about that? Most people do not even like lawyers.

Hi NSD :)

Location hidden

#127327 Mar 17, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>More shopping for my girl. I'm a T shirts and jeans guy but my baby needs the finer things.

Not sure if we should do this shopping trip in london or New York !! "Decision's decision's"The joys of being able to choose ;) ;)

Location hidden

#127328 Mar 17, 2014
Troll Detector wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, that's why you keep replying,....right?
He's busy working right now.but I will pass on your message ;)

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#127329 Mar 17, 2014
Troll Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Go brush your teeth, selorna
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TQCPPTT6PFOC7...
It's past your bedtime, kid.
Off your leash again? Your getting out of hand your momma better hook you back up before you
hurt yourself.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#127330 Mar 17, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Back to your old ways, eh? Instead of butting into other people's conflicts like you are notorious for, you might wish to address your own, which are many. I, too, have seen your posts all over this forum. Take your own advice, k? Walter and Lady Greensleeves will, I am sure, agree. I couldn't care less what you believe anymore, LouLou. I kiss no one's backside, including yours. Now, go and resolve your many conflicts with others and leave mine alone. We're finished here.......smh.....
It would have to be a pretty heartless person not to side with the black woman with the baby,'I love my little wittle white baby more than anything in the whole world?{the crowd tearing up }...
felicia

Studio City, CA

#127331 Mar 17, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>

So why do you disbelieve her? Why would she lie about that? Most people do not even like lawyers.
Well that is easy, because she likes to intimidate posters,'I know the laws you know, hate speech can be prosecuted, and I have experience with taking people to court"

The same with stalking houses,'I know where you live, what you drive , I'm watching you"

'well Blongegirl she doesn't seem to be leaving the forums perhaps if you put on your mob girl act, and throw in your dangerous black thug boyfriend to threaten her, she will sheet her pants and leave the forums, these white racists are a bunch of sissies, they can't fight".
felicia

Studio City, CA

#127332 Mar 17, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
She has good debate skills. It wouldn't surprise me if she was a lawyer at some point.
That being said, being a lawyer isn't exactly like being a theoretical physicist. With hard work, most people can be a lawyer.
And your opinion means what? she is on your side, next you will say she farts gold dust and lays golden eggs and expect us to believe that.
All those weird "iiieeeee's" though makes me wonder if she lays some kind of eggs.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#127333 Mar 17, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>And your opinion means what? she is on your side, next you will say she farts gold dust and lays golden eggs and expect us to believe that.
All those weird "iiieeeee's" though makes me wonder if she lays some kind of eggs.
She regularly takes on multiple of you supremacists all at once and doesn't bat an eye lash. I would say it is objective truth that she has "Good debate" skills. What side are you even talking about? She isn't on "my side". She is merely just not on YOUR side. She doesn't like ignorant supremacist trolls, and I don't blame her.
Troll Detector

New Port Richey, FL

#127334 Mar 17, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>

being a lawyer isn't exactly like being a theoretical physicist. With hard work, most people can be a lawyer.
I'm sure she'll take that as a compliment,
....since she's just as dumb as you are.
Troll Detector

New Port Richey, FL

#127335 Mar 17, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>And your opinion means what?
It means he's probably another one of her sock puppets.
Notice he only fights with the same people her other male puppet fights with?

According to Topix "Logic",,
....that's a tell-tale sign.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Yeah 1,420,442
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 1 min MICHA 604
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 min Moses 47,920
News Vote dilution was used to keep blacks off of Fe... 2 min Lived in WP 19
News Michelle Obama Calls for More Diversity in Ente... 5 min Surgit Tempestas 27
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 9 min Michel Montvert 70
Why Does It Take So Many BMs To Fight 1 White, ... (Jul '15) 13 min T-BOS 408
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 18 min fluer 295
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 4 hr Sicklecell Supporter 112
More from around the web