Are white women attracted to black men?

Since: Feb 14

Ardsley, NY

#127283 Mar 17, 2014
Back again :) just ta let u know. It's now 3:21 and I just got my regular hourly plus a 7% commission for an event I just booked.

Isn't life grand?

:)

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#127284 Mar 17, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
Back again :) just ta let u know. It's now 3:21 and I just got my regular hourly plus a 7% commission for an event I just booked.

Isn't life grand?

more shopping then ;) ;) ;) lol

Location hidden

#127285 Mar 17, 2014
iamcuriousnow wrote:
Felicia has turned out to be a total bore.
She always was a bore lol ;)

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#127286 Mar 17, 2014
It wouldn't surprise me in the least if dirty sock boy is the one doing all the ratings, positive and negative so he can continue to fling accusations he cannot substantiate. Also, he logs in and out and posts under all of his accounts. Some of us KNOW ALL of them too. Good luck, dipstick. It only seems to REALLY matter to YOU as you keep getting banned and coming back with new accounts. The rest of us just laugh at you spinning out of control on this site and your constant nose up the backside of DOBY and others you can't bully. Keep trying and we will keep laughing at you. Still sayin'....smh....

Oakland

#127287 Mar 17, 2014
It's also nice to know that I have the resident trollboy and his cheering and rating section COMPLETELY fooled. Keep digging, dipstick.....

*chuckles*
Troll Detector

New Port Richey, FL

#127288 Mar 17, 2014
2 hrs ago
<quoted text>She's probably not even online anymore because she has no back up right now. You know blacks are only brave when they have the rest of their tribe behind them...
And now that Trannie and selorna are posting,....Nutso comes crawling out from under her rock to log in, log out, and rate rate rate like a banshee.....

lmao!
Troll Detector

New Port Richey, FL

#127289 Mar 17, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol us this guy for real? Oh look,10 mins before the hour and another $30 lol.
Oh dear, I just keep getting paid.
No matter what I do.
You can lie all your ego needs to for it to be soothed, son, but you're here posting 24/7.
According to TopixLogic,...that means you're unemployed,
....."just like me",....supposedly.

Oakland

#127290 Mar 17, 2014
The more YOU accuse me, the GUILTIER YOU look, trollerina.....Name calling is the only thing next to your gazillion accounts with whih to rate you have in you arsenal. Must really frost you that there is no 'reach out and slap' feature on your computer, eh, dipstick? Keep pounding, k?

*snickers*

Oakland

#127291 Mar 17, 2014
with *which* to

Location hidden

#127292 Mar 17, 2014
Troll Detector wrote:
<quoted text>You can lie all your ego needs to for it to be soothed, son, but you're here posting 24/7.
He's not on here 24/7 .. Maybe you think he is because your the one posting 24/7 !!
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#127293 Mar 17, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
The more YOU accuse me, the GUILTIER YOU look, trollerina.....Name calling is the only thing next to your gazillion accounts with whih to rate you have in you arsenal. Must really frost you that there is no 'reach out and slap' feature on your computer, eh, dipstick? Keep pounding, k?
*snickers*
.......give it up..........you're too old - you're practically a walking corpse!.........

Oakland

#127296 Mar 17, 2014
[email protected] URDYPoseurBoy

It's obvious that I am perfectly able to snuff out your ridiculous rants and reduce you to a slobbering, blithering, name caller, eh, Simon?

*snickers*
felicia

Studio City, CA

#127297 Mar 17, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
*snickers*
Are you referring to me? Like I have a "love it or leave it " bumper sticker on my car, with American flags for antenna 'a, and loud speakers blasting the American Anthem?
Naaaaaah, I'm not that patriotic...

Oakland

#127298 Mar 17, 2014
ti amo 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not on here 24/7 .. Maybe you think he is because your the one posting 24/7 !!
I'm surprised there hasn't been a program called, OH REALLY, This Is Your Topix Life.....I know I have truly hit that mass confusion mark when he now thinks I am selorna....

hehehehehe.....

Have a nice night, T.......
felicia

Studio City, CA

#127299 Mar 17, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me in the least if dirty sock boy is the one doing all the ratings, positive and negative so he can continue to fling accusations he cannot substantiate. Also, he logs in and out and posts under all of his accounts. Some of us KNOW ALL of them too. Good luck, dipstick. It only seems to REALLY matter to YOU as you keep getting banned and coming back with new accounts. The rest of us just laugh at you spinning out of control on this site and your constant nose up the backside of DOBY and others you can't bully. Keep trying and we will keep laughing at you. Still sayin'....smh....
Hmmm you might be right, GAME OVER, I'm not part of his Republican band, he is throwing a test to see how many profiles I have, well his little Republican league has been not to friendly to my cause...obviously they are not too fond of free speech....I don't know when they will learn, I'm a lone wolf, there is no chasing me off these forums, by You or him.

Location hidden

#127301 Mar 17, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>I'm surprised there hasn't been a program called, OH REALLY, This Is Your Topix Life.....I know I have truly hit that mass confusion mark when he now thinks I am selorna....

hehehehehe.....

Lol .. Oh that's oh really '!! Didn't even relise .. Well he's stupid because he knows full well who I am .. You to ms divine ;)
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#127302 Mar 17, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm surprised there hasn't been a program called, OH REALLY, This Is Your Topix Life.....I know I have truly hit that mass confusion mark when he now thinks I am selorna....
hehehehehe.....
Look it's impossible to tell you in a neutral way :"Look I do not agree with you". You become very angry. Wonder why is that. I do believe you're some kind of musician. But lawyer - no way. Why are you like this ALL the time. On every GD forum you call out ppls mis spellings. And kizz azz of everyone willing. I see that now. Is it to distract ppl. I mean lawyer lmao. STFU with your law. Or I'll lecture you. It's true give it up.

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Moscow Ohio

#127303 Mar 17, 2014
Troll Detector wrote:
<quoted text>You can lie all your ego needs to for it to be soothed, son, but you're here posting 24/7.
you're unemployed and unemployable-you can't pass an IQ test.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#127304 Mar 17, 2014
nutso is thinking back to her younger years when young knigros used to come courting her back in the 60s..........

uhuh........
felicia

Studio City, CA

#127305 Mar 17, 2014
Ha, I see he got rid of his little trade mark words, I'm looking for them, pretty damn clever, no 'kooky" anywhere to be found, or a host of other words that were dead giveaways..... I need to read more of "axe me anythings" posts, that is my best lead. Kicking a black woman in the stomach rings bells...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BEN QUICK just got busted as a black girl troll... 1 min Samoan Irish 52
News Being conservative is not being racist 3 min Paul 62
Trump Chimpout Over Crowd Size 3 min Harrisson 2
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 4 min Emperor_Jagi 108
and yet another mudshark murdered 5 min ugly monkeys 7
white women love having mixed babies with black... (May '15) 9 min Gargantos 68
The real reasons why black women date crakkka b... 13 min Drilling for the ... 12
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min sonicfilter 1,482,848
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 3 hr Moses 119
How soon will Trump be impeached? 4 hr Harrisson 36
More from around the web