Are white women attracted to black men?
felicia

Studio City, CA

#127250 Mar 17, 2014
Troll Detector wrote:
<quoted text>10 is the limit. We've tested that out a number of times....lol!
Well thank GOD, damn Divine is on CRACK....
felicia

Studio City, CA

#127251 Mar 17, 2014
Troll Detector wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, and he follows Nutso's commands, like "email me",....too.
He's like a Time Share manbeyotch for you people ,....ehh?
This is priceless, they can't find a black woman to lead them, they are using some native American? And a person that is incapable of debating? Basically just uses spell check to correct spellings and throw some "smirks",'chuckles " and "smh's" and thinks that is an acceptable debate?
felicia

Studio City, CA

#127252 Mar 17, 2014
'well I dunno, before I choose between Dr.Pierce and Ann Rand, I will have to go to Google earth to check out who has the better house, and decoration is crucial, and color coordination, those things weigh heavily on my mind....in making any decision.

Since: Feb 11

london

#127253 Mar 17, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>Hey beautiful, love the pic.

:)
Thank you gorgeous :)

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#127254 Mar 17, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>This is priceless, they can't find a black woman to lead them, they are using some native American? And a person that is incapable of debating? Basically just uses spell check to correct spellings and throw some "smirks",'chuckles " and "smh's" and thinks that is an acceptable debate?
You call what you do debating? Basically this post I am responding to is par for your course. Call names, accuse others of the behaviour you are mostly likely guilty of and babble away. As for your so called debating skills, you cut, paste and quote (without links) nonsense that is indicative of someone who is mentally unhinged. Too bad your faux bullying tactics only work on chubby hubby and maybe you poor little innocent dog. They sure don't work here. Now go ahead and rate away. It is the ONLY thing you have available when dealing with me......

yep....you guessed it......

*chuckles*

Location hidden

#127255 Mar 17, 2014
and, FOOLICIA.....that would be AYN Rand.....

Location hidden

#127256 Mar 17, 2014
*your* poor innocent
Troll Detector

New Port Richey, FL

#127257 Mar 17, 2014
SMH....an alleged red, on the black forum
(24/7),
....fighting whites.
(Like there's no NA forum to go get bashed on...)

What's wrong with THAT picture?

Oh, and before you even ask, we got knocked off early because of the rain...what's YOUR excuse?

felicia

Studio City, CA

#127260 Mar 17, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
You call what you do debating? Basically this post I am responding to is par for your course. Call names, accuse others of the behaviour you are mostly likely guilty of and babble away. As for your so called debating skills, you cut, paste and quote (without links) nonsense that is indicative of someone who is mentally unhinged. Too bad your faux bullying tactics only work on chubby hubby and maybe you poor little innocent dog. They sure don't work here. Now go ahead and rate away. It is the ONLY thing you have available when dealing with me......
yep....you guessed it......
*chuckles*
You are a total failure with your own people, two crows says the rest of his native American friends laugh at you, has your worthless arguments changed any of them? Frankly none of them are impressed with your stupid spell check, and spelling words with an s to show your uk education..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Troll Detector

New Port Richey, FL

#127261 Mar 17, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fortunately I am fully aware I am not your son..any son of yours will likely be a loser, which I am not.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TQCPPTT6PFOC7...
Uhh,....Clemm?
...you always have to explain yourself to me..you are such a sissy.
lmao
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TQCPPTT6PFOC7...

Explaining to me how you're "not" a loser,
.....proved you are.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Troll Detector

New Port Richey, FL

#127262 Mar 17, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>...you're too old to cut the mustard any more.......
She's probably not even online anymore because she has no back up right now. You know blacks are only brave when they have the rest of their tribe behind them...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
felicia

Studio City, CA

#127263 Mar 17, 2014
Black voltzwagon bug, black fat three hundred pound fat black man that is too fat to fight, and the only way would win any fight is to be lucky and suffocated the person from laying on them with his excessive weight.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“White Cheeks Matter.”

Since: Feb 14

New York, NY

#127264 Mar 17, 2014
ti amo 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you gorgeous :)
Hey Mudsoot, Parmesian, and all you other racist bm hating trolls...

WINIIIIIIING!!

Troll Detector

New Port Richey, FL

#127265 Mar 17, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Mudsoot, Parmesian, and all you other racist bm hating trolls...
WINIIIIIIING!!
Hey, Trannie, Ti Mo, and all your other sox,
it's spelled "w-h-i-n-I-n-g"....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“White Cheeks Matter.”

New York, NY

#127266 Mar 17, 2014
Troll Detector wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, Trannie, Ti Mo, and all your other sox,
it's spelled "w-h-i-n-I-n-g"....
Whathave I got to whine about? I'm black, I'm American,we have a black president, this forum is for OUR people, AND I've got the hottest girl on it. I repeat...

WINIIIIIING!!!

felicia

Studio City, CA

#127267 Mar 17, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Mudsoot, Parmesian, and all you other racist bm hating trolls...
WINIIIIIIING!!
Not quite, when you stop dragging semi-white looking women on here, and show you have some actual black pride, then we will take you seriously, you have a native American controlling you, all I see is a reign of mudsharks here...mudshark worship.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Troll Detector

New Port Richey, FL

#127268 Mar 17, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text> Whathave I got to whine about? I'm black, I'm American,we have a black president, this forum is for OUR people,
That's a good start.

Then consider, you're so lonely you have to invent female sock puppets to agree with you,
.....statistically, you're either probably HIV positive, have high blood pressure, are obese, most likely to be homosexual, disproportionately affected by the recession and the housing meltdown,....have had your median income reduced by 20% over the last decade,
....and were raised in a single parent household.

But, hey, you're packin' mad meat,
... so whites must be "jealous" of you,....right?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 11

london

#127269 Mar 17, 2014
Troll Detector wrote:
<quoted text>That's a good start.

Then consider, you're so lonely you have to invent female sock puppets to agree with you,
.....statistically, you're either probably HIV positive, have high blood pressure, are obese, most likely to be homosexual, disproportionately affected by the recession and the housing meltdown,....have had your median income reduced by 20% over the last decade,
....and were raised in a single parent household.

But, hey, you're packin' mad meat,
... so whites must be "jealous" of you,....right?
I have proven who I am already .. But yet I'm still a sock lol ..
I don't care anyway, it's not like I'm losing sleep over who thinks I'm real and who doesn't on here,.
btw he's none of the above ...
Well maybe the "packing"bit you got right . That's true ;). Bwhaha ;) ;) ;) ;)

Location hidden

#127270 Mar 17, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>You are a total failure with your own people, two crows says the rest of his native American friends laugh at you, has your worthless arguments changed any of them? Frankly none of them are impressed with your stupid spell check, and spelling words with an s to show your uk education..
No one cares what Tiny Whiney 'Crow'magnon has to say just like no one really cares what YOU have to say either that is why you have nothing but your log in log out rate away function here to try to validate your blitherings. Carry on, k?

“White Cheeks Matter.”

New York, NY

#127271 Mar 17, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Not quite, when you stop dragging semi-white looking women on here, and show you have some actual black pride, then we will take you seriously, you have a native American controlling you, all I see is a reign of mudsharks here...mudshark worship.
Lol you taking me seriously is a non issue. You're here on the AAF so I already know you do.I dont see race when it comes to beautiful women nor do I drag anyone on here. Ti's not a mudshark remember because she got that Jooish blood so strike Three you're OUT.

NEXT!!

Batter up, batter up, batter up!!

Here comes another no hitter...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Grey Ghost 1,603,027
There are over 50 black majority nations on Earth. 2 min Yisraelite Suprem... 36
What do we know about Haplogroup E1b1a? (Oct '08) 4 min Trollslayer 224
Their dirty laundry 5 min Ape Trainer 107
The black man is God 7 min Yisraelite Suprem... 43
News Trump Repeats Call to Fire Athletes Who Kneel f... 8 min RIP 78
NFL ratings declining 11 min Whitesupreme 35
White Desperation on Topix to have Blacks ACCEP... 40 min Whitesupreme 32
Negroes are vulgar, degenerate perverts. 45 min Whitesupreme 30
More from around the web