Are white women attracted to black men?
felicia

Studio City, CA

#126757 Mar 14, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
More ad feminam attacks, eh? I have NEVER stated WHO I voted for or IF I even voted so who is the lying screeeeeech, again? What part of I am perfectly capable of having my own opinion and standing behind it regardless of who feels the same way as I do or disagrees do YOU continue to miss? And these statements coming from someone who just posted about Masud, Sybil and A$$ as allies? I don't know what you are smoking, drinking or dropping but I suggest you abstain in the future. It is making you look like some psychotic ranting FOOL. Happy rating, k?
*buahahahaha*
You stand for NOTHING you ole bat...
blondegirl

Mesquite, NV

#126758 Mar 14, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>
Problematic? You don't feel you have ANY problems what so ever? You are normal as the next person?
LMSWAO! Normal- me?
Hell no. I'm about as fcked up as they come. Got more problems than carters got liver pills.(not really sure what that saying means, like- who the fck is carter and why's he taking liver pills- and wtf is a "liver" pill anyways??)
Which is probably how alot of folks are- but they(YOU) just deny it and pretend everything is fine and dandy, hunky dory, and role play living the "perfect" little lives of lies.
Difference between them (YOU) and me is truth and perception - i just have no problem admitting to it.
Probably because I'm just too lazy to keep up with the act or to play the part; its way too exhausting and there's too much bullshyt to remember. I don't like all that smiling either. And being little Miss Suzie Sunshine ain't a role I play well. At all.
We're all fcked up in our own little way.
Most try and hide it.
But it will always come out eventually.
There ain't no such thing as "normal".
Word

Baltimore, OH

#126759 Mar 14, 2014
Might I add, that all Protestants are not fundamentalists. In fact many are critical of the Evangelical/fundamental Christian right and believe they have hijacked the Republican party and just as the Dem party has been hijacked by progressives. Thus, why many on both sides of the political arena have more to the center.
blondegirl

Mesquite, NV

#126761 Mar 14, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Oh pleeeeeze you lying beeetch, she is a conservative you voted for Obama, of course you are going to cop out at this stage , you are not about to give Aisling up as on your side... you are as phony as Blondegirl ....
what in the fck are you attempting to communicate in that mumbo jumbo, run on sentence of completely disjointed bullshyt???

and there ain't one damn thing phony about me so what the fck are you even talking about?
Keep my name out of your stupid nonsensical ranting posts.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#126762 Mar 14, 2014
felicia wrote:
Look you give me an all white state to live in without the mud races, and I will be happy to live under any form of government, guaranteed...
Now THAT is a completely idiotic thing to say....smh.....IF you mean that then you are one dumb cluck. You wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes in Stalinist Russia as mouthy and opinionated as you are and as far as I know, there were NO blacks living under his reign of terror. IF a ruler like him were in charge of your all white utopia, you'd either be in the gulag or dead quickly......

*smirks*

Oakland

#126763 Mar 14, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>You stand for NOTHING you ole bat...
Keep flinging those ad feminams, k? hehehehehehe.......
Word

Baltimore, OH

#126764 Mar 14, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text> Well Dr.Pierce addressed it, now I know he is pro-white , so why should I listen to a Jewess on what is good for white people?
Problematic? You don't feel you have ANY emotional problems what so ever? You are normal as the next person?
Educate yourself.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#126765 Mar 14, 2014
The best men ... wed, for money, runts of poor descent.
So too a woman will demean her state
And spurn the better for the richer mate.
Money's the cry. Good stock to bad is wed,
And bad to good, till all the world's cross-bred.

Dr. William Pierce

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#126766 Mar 14, 2014
Hello Blonde, and NSD :^)
felicia

Studio City, CA

#126767 Mar 14, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Now THAT is a completely idiotic thing to say....smh.....IF you mean that then you are one dumb cluck. You wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes in Stalinist Russia as mouthy and opinionated as you are and as far as I know, there were NO blacks living under his reign of terror. IF a ruler like him were in charge of your all white utopia, you'd either be in the gulag or dead quickly......
*smirks*
Duuuuh, Stalins Russia was run by all Jews.....he was half Jewish himself.

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#126768 Mar 14, 2014
The separation between sanity and insanity is not so great in a world full of uncertainties and chaos getting through the day without flipping out or going bonkers is a huge accomplishment.
Word

Baltimore, OH

#126769 Mar 14, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't come of with the conclusions that is the point, Dr.Pierce did, what no garbage you can dig up on him, I'm sure you were googling looking for something, a cigarette he smoked one day making him a vile drug addict, he doesn't drink or use drugs , SEW SAD....
Like I said, you can't even think for yourself. When you view her speech, then come back with your arguments to refute her ideology. Saying that "she's a Jewess" and relying on someone else to tell you what to think, doesn't cut it. When you have an argument to refute her philosophy or ideas, then present it.

Oakland

#126770 Mar 14, 2014
Word wrote:
<quoted text>
For what it's worth, here's the link to what I had been reading re Reagan. Those who are named for giving their input are credible from what I've been told. Namely Samuel S Lewis. Might I add, it's humorous when I'm called a Christian Zionist in that I'm not an Evangelical.
http://csis.org/files/publication/110908_Malk...
"President Reagan helped accelerate a process whereby Americans increasingly defined support for Israel as a “moral obligation” for the United States. Although the early concept of moral support for Israel had been confined to American popular discourse, Reagan appropriated it as a political tool and elevated it to the level of national political responsibility.
The American Christian embrace of Israel corresponded with the rise of evangelical Protestant churches and the decline in membership in the mainline Protestant denominations, which historically have been openly critical of Israel and its policies.
Over time evangelical Christian support grew and was based on the theological notion that a
Jewish return to the Land of Israel was necessary for the Second Coming. Spiritual ties complemented the notion that Israel and the United States share common enemies, from communism during the Cold War to Islamic radicalism after September 11, 2001, which further deepened the strong affinity that many Christian Zionists feel for Israel. The Israeli government seized the opportunity, and Likud politicians in particular sought to nurture ties with the emerging Christian Zionist movement. Not only did Christian Zionists strengthen bipartisan support, but they helped resettle Soviet Jews in Israel, dispensed funding for Holocaust survivors, and provided a steady stream of tourism. More controversially, some but not all Christian Zionists were strong supporters of Israel’s settlements in the West Bank.
Over time the evangelical influence in the Republican Party has helped make unconditional support for Israel a largely unquestioned tenet of mainstream conservative ideology in U.S. politics"
Thanks for the link. I opened it and will read it when I log out of this site.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#126771 Mar 14, 2014
Jewish Communists
Many thanks for this list of Jewish communists which was compiled by Michael A. Hoffman II
V.I. Lenin, supreme dictator.
Leon Bronstein (Trotsky): supreme commander of the Soviet Red Army.
Grigory Apfelbaum (Zinoviev): executive, Soviet Secret Police. S
olomon Lozovsky: deputy Soviet foreign minister.
Maxim Wallach (Litvinov): Soviet foreign minister.
Yuri Andropov: director, Soviet KGB, later supreme dictator of the Soviet Union.
Jacob Sverdlov: first president of the Soviet Union. Sverdlov ordered the massacre of the Czar's family-women and children-in the town named after Catherine the Great, Yekaterinburg,(renamed Sverdlovsk in 1924 in honor of the murderer).
Jacob Yurovsky: commander, Soviet Secret Police. Yurovsky led the death squad which carried out Sverdlov's order for the murder of the Czar's family, including the bayoneting to death of the Czar's daughters. The Ipatyev house, where, in the basement, the massacre had occurred, stood intact until 1977, when the local Communist party boss at that time, Boris Yeltsin, ordered it demolished, lest it become a shrine to anti-Jewish sentiment.
Lazar Moiseyevich Kaganovich (pictured at left): chief mass murderer for Stalin, ordered the deaths of millions and the wholesale destruction of Christian monuments and churches, including the great Cathedral of Christ the Savior. Standing amid the rubble of the cathedral, Kaganovich proclaimed, "Mother Russia is cast down. We have ripped away her skirts." (N.Y. Times, Sept. 26, 1995).
Mikhail Kaganovich: deputy commissar of heavy industry, supervisor of slave labor, brother of Lazar. Rosa Kaganovich: Stalin's mistress; sister of Lazar. Paulina Zhemchuzina: member of the Central Committee and wife of Soviet Foreign Minister Molotov.
Olga Bronstein: officer, Soviet Cheka Secret Police, sister of Trotsky, wife of Kamenev.
Genrikh Yagoda: chief of Soviet Secret Police, mass murderer extraordinaire.(Jewish poet Romain Rolland, winner of the Nobel Prize, wrote a hymn of praise to Yagoda).
Matvei Berman and Naftaly Frenkel: founders, the Gulag death camp system.
Lev Inzhir, commissar for Soviet death camp transit and administration.
Boris Berman: executive officer of the Soviet Secret Police and brother of Matvei. K.V. Pauker: chief of operations, Soviet NKVD Secret Police.
Firin, Rappoport, Kogan, Zhuk: commissars of death camps and slave labor, supervised the mass deaths of laborers during the construction of the White Sea-Baltic Canal.
M.I. Gay: commander, Soviet Secret Police.
Slutsky and Shpiegelglas: commanders, Soviet Secret Police.
Isaac Babel: officer, Soviet Secret Police.
Leiba Lazarevich Feldbin (Aleksandr Orlov): commander, Soviet Red Army; officer, Soviet Secret Police. Feldbin was chief of Soviet Security in the Spanish Civil War. He supervised the massacre of Catholic priests and peasants in Spain.
Yona Yakir: general, Soviet Red Army, member of the Central Committee.
Dimitri Shmidt: general, Soviet Red Army.
Yakov ("Yankel") Kreiser: general, Soviet Red Army.
Miron Vovsi: general, Soviet Red Army.
David Dragonsky: general, Soviet Red Army, Hero of the Soviet Union.
Grigori Shtern: general, Soviet Red Army.
Mikhail Chazkelevich: general, Soviet Red Army.
Shimon Kirvoshein: general, Soviet Red Army.
Arseni Raskin: deputy-commander, Soviet Red Army.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#126772 Mar 14, 2014
And the list goes on forever, it would take ten more full posts to compile all of them.
Word

Baltimore, OH

#126773 Mar 14, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Oh pleeeeeze you lying beeetch, she is a conservative you voted for Obama, of course you are going to cop out at this stage , you are not about to give Aisling up as on your side... you are as phony as Blondegirl ....
Now, how about you present your arguments to refute Rand's philosophy.

Oakland

#126774 Mar 14, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Duuuuh, Stalins Russia was run by all Jews.....he was half Jewish himself.
Now, YOU have truly lost it. You obviously know NOTHING about what happened to the Jews under Joseph Stalin but you might wish to read up, k?

http://www.jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp...

But, then again, ANYONE sheeple enough to believe the Protocols of the Elders of Zion hoax will fall for anything anti-Semitic in nature, whether it is true or not.........smh.....
felicia

Studio City, CA

#126775 Mar 14, 2014
Word wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, you can't even think for yourself. When you view her speech, then come back with your arguments to refute her ideology. Saying that "she's a Jewess" and relying on someone else to tell you what to think, doesn't cut it. When you have an argument to refute her philosophy or ideas, then present it.
Not interested in her ideology, I don't read anything from Jews.

Oakland

#126776 Mar 14, 2014
Word wrote:
<quoted text>
She won't because the best she can do when cornered is fling ad feminams/hominems (depending on who has pushed her buttons....smh....

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#126777 Mar 14, 2014
It's funny with Supremacist anti-semites. The core of their culture (their religion and, thus, sense of right and wrong) actually comes from Jews. smh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min John Galt 1,418,162
News Artist Republic CG Hosts Power Meeting with Man... 49 min K-DJ 2
Black African Mensa Members (Sep '07) 1 hr Poer 89
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 1 hr Quirky 313
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 2 hr MICHA 479
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Moses 47,840
Black woman bought Crab Legs with Foodstamp card (Aug '12) 3 hr Shelley 273
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 5 hr fluer 233
Internet a breeding ground for racists and soci... 5 hr Michel Montvert 28
More from around the web