Carrollton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

Objectivism

"My philosophy, in essence, is the concept of man as a heroic being, with his own happiness as the moral purpose of his life, with productive achievement as his noblest activity, and reason as his only absolute.
— Ayn Rand, Appendix to Atlas Shrugged

In her novels The Fountainhead and Atlas Shrugged, and in nonfiction works such as Capitalism: The Unknown Ideal, Ayn Rand forged a systematic philosophy of reason and freedom.

Rand was a passionate individualist. She wrote in praise of "the men of unborrowed vision," who live by the judgment of their own minds, willing to stand alone against tradition and popular opinion.

Her philosophy of Objectivism rejects the ethics of self-sacrifice and renunciation. She urged men to hold themselves and their lives as their highest values, and to live by the code of the free individual: self-reliance, integrity, rationality, productive effort.

Objectivism celebrates the power of man's mind, defending reason and science against every form of irrationalism. It provides an intellectual foundation for objective standards of truth and value.

Upholding the use of reason to transform nature and create wealth, Objectivism honors the businessman and the banker, no less than the philosopher and artist, as creators and as benefactors of mankind.

Ayn Rand was a champion of individual rights, which protect the sovereignty of the individual as an end in himself; and of capitalism, which is the only social system that allows people to live together peaceably, by voluntary trade, as independent equals.

Millions of readers have been inspired by the vision of life in Ayn Rand's novels. Scholars are exploring the trails she blazed in philosophy and other fields. Her principled defense of capitalism has drawn new adherents to the cause of economic and political liberty."
Word

Carrollton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

Ayn Rand was no liberal by any stretch of the imagination.
Word

Carrollton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

felicia

Placentia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

So we both see things differently, Jews are an enemy to the white race, Ann Rand is a Jewess=don't trust her..
Don't trust a damn thing they have to say, they can make it look pretty like a Christmas package, but inside that package is poison for us white goyim..

“Two Horse Guy in a”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

One Horse Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

felicia wrote:
And this is why I don't trust the bible , see something here suspicious?
Quote:For the Jews =» an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth ...(Old Testament) For the Goys =» If they slap you, turn your other cheek ...(New Testament)
They even wrote two bibles the old testament where the angry god killed all non Jews, and the new testament , which basically teaches the goyim to learn passivity...
Some WAR god like Odin had to be eliminated that made us too strong....
was this in the "ten commandments"? There was Moses(played by Charlton Heston)then Pharoh(played by Yul Brynner) and oh yes I do remember the Egyptians were killed in the red sea-drowned like rats
felicia

Placentia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

Judged:

Dr . William Pierce and white nationalist disputes Ann Rands philosophy, as anti-white..

Before I talk further about the connection between alienation and
individualism, let's back up a bit and look a little more closely at the
individualist mind-set itself. Why do individualists send me hate
letters? Because, they say, I stupidly embrace White welfare trash and
condemn honest and hardworking non-Whites.

Now, that's really a misleading claim, although in a sense there may be
some truth in it. I don't embrace White welfare trash, as such. I
embrace my people, my race -- all of it -- recognizing that some White
people are trashy and are not the sort I would want as neighbors or
would want my sister to marry. It's like embracing my family, while
recognizing that some of them are black sheep. And I don't condemn
honest and hard-working non-Whites. It's not my business to set
standards of honesty or industry for non-Whites. That's their business.
I just want them off my people's turf, out of my people's territory -- all
of them. When we have settled our external problems, then we will deal
with our internal problems -- including our White welfare trash.
felicia

Placentia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

Judged:

Ok Massood is with me on this one, and I will tell you why, her thoughts on racism. In fact Oh really, Axey boy, and all of them will have to agree with me.

Racism

Racism is the lowest, most crudely primitive form of collectivism. It is the notion of ascribing moral, social or political significance to a man’s genetic lineage—the notion that a man’s intellectual and characterological traits are produced and transmitted by his internal body chemistry. Which means, in practice, that a man is to be judged, not by his own character and actions, but by the characters and actions of a collective of ancestors.
Word

Carrollton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

felicia wrote:
So we both see things differently, Jews are an enemy to the white race, Ann Rand is a Jewess=don't trust her..
Don't trust a damn thing they have to say, they can make it look pretty like a Christmas package, but inside that package is poison for us white goyim..
You have to be one of the most ignorant people I've come across in some time.

Liberal piece of filth. Go take yo meds.
felicia

Placentia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
was this in the "ten commandments"? There was Moses(played by Charlton Heston)then Pharoh(played by Yul Brynner) and oh yes I do remember the Egyptians were killed in the red sea-drowned like rats
If you believe these ridiculous stories, they are anti-kneegrow, according to you blacks the Egyptians were black, so you are saying a whole sheet load of blacks were drowned chasing down the Jews......and you are celebrating the drowning of these Kneegrows?
felicia

Placentia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

Wait kneegrow logic, the Egyptians were black sometimes, but not when the Hebrew God Jehovah drowned them, dem ones were white racists...

“Two Horse Guy in a”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

One Horse Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

felicia wrote:
Dr . William Pierce and white nationalist disputes Ann Rands philosophy, as anti-white..
Before I talk further about the connection between alienation and
individualism, let's back up a bit and look a little more closely at the
individualist mind-set itself. Why do individualists send me hate
letters? Because, they say, I stupidly embrace White welfare trash and
condemn honest and hardworking non-Whites.
Now, that's really a misleading claim, although in a sense there may be
some truth in it. I don't embrace White welfare trash, as such. I
embrace my people, my race -- all of it -- recognizing that some White
people are trashy and are not the sort I would want as neighbors or
would want my sister to marry. It's like embracing my family, while
recognizing that some of them are black sheep. And I don't condemn
honest and hard-working non-Whites. It's not my business to set
standards of honesty or industry for non-Whites. That's their business.
I just want them off my people's turf, out of my people's territory -- all
of them. When we have settled our external problems, then we will deal
with our internal problems -- including our White welfare trash.
I wouldn't want to live beside you oh crazy one
Word

Carrollton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

Rand is anti-White?

smh
felicia

Placentia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

Judged:

Word wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to be one of the most ignorant people I've come across in some time.
Liberal piece of filth. Go take yo meds.
I was thinking that of you, one of the most ignorant anti-white posters I have come across.
Word

Carrollton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

"Collectivism holds that the individual has no rights, that his life and work belong to the group ... and that the group may sacrifice him at its own whim to its own interests. The only way to implement a doctrine of that kind is by means of brute force—and statism has always been the political corollary of collectivism."

Rand was anti-collectivist.

Today we have collectivism vs individualsim and where success is a dirty word.

"What subjectivism is in the realm of ethics, collectivism is in the realm of politics. Just as the notion that “Anything I do is right because I chose to do it,” is not a moral principle, but a negation of morality—so the notion that “Anything society does is right because society chose to do it,” is not a moral principle, but a negation of moral principles and the banishment of morality from social issues."
http://aynrandlexicon.com/lexicon/collectivis...
Word

Carrollton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

*anti-collectivism, even.
Word

Carrollton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

Why is this country in the shape it's in and going from bad to worse?

Collectivism.

Hillary said it best, "It takes a village to raise a child."

Collectivism vs individualism.

Taking the power from individuals and handing it over to the collectivists.

The best way to deconstruct a society is to begin with the children and the collectivists are well on their way to indoctrinating this country's youth.
Word

Carrollton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

felicia wrote:
<quoted text>I was thinking that of you, one of the most ignorant anti-white posters I have come across.
People like you will wind up destroying this country. You are "the enemy within."

Nazi pig.
Word

Carrollton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

If there is anything that I have a low threshold for, that would be crazy talk.
Word

Carrollton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

felicia wrote:
You can't even think for yourself. You possess flawed and impaired critical thinking skills.

You're a loon.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

Judged:

felicia wrote:
<quoted text>What kind of stupid argument is this? I can find other worthy people to listen to that happen to be rich, just because she is rich does That means everything she says is 'GODS truth"? With this poor argument , then I should listen to some rich pedophile making a case for loving young boys?
I am surprised you didn't have to take Logics courses in order to acquire your degree in psychology. It is obvious you didn't but that's right, YOU have NO degree in psychology so what would you know about logic?. Your whole example is one of irrational thought and your example is a joke. Keep making a fool of yourself and rate away, k?

*snickers*

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••