Are white women attracted to black men?
Word

Baltimore, OH

#126737 Mar 14, 2014
Altruism

"t is your mind that they want you to surrender—all those who preach the creed of sacrifice, whatever their tags or their motives, whether they demand it for the sake of your soul or of your body, whether they promise you another life in heaven or a full stomach on this earth. Those who start by saying:“It is selfish to pursue your own wishes, you must sacrifice them to the wishes of others”—end up by saying:“It is selfish to uphold your convictions, you must sacrifice them to the convictions of others.”"

http://aynrandlexicon.com/lexicon/altruism.ht...

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#126738 Mar 14, 2014
Word wrote:
<quoted text>
What I don't believe she understands is Rand's view of the "moral majority" during the Reagan era. They for the most part are the Evangelicals. Support for Israel took up momentum during the Reagan years and with the Evangelical right being instrumental.
Although I have read the Fountainhead and Atlas Shrugged, I am no expert on Ayn Rand or her ideology. I have been doing some reading on her of late though. I still don't feel remotely qualified to speak on her. I do pay attention and if I have questions I ask or go and look for the answers.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#126739 Mar 14, 2014
Word wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly, I'm torn between believing that it's all an act or something more problematic. After having watched Rand's speech and answering questions, how anyone could state what "she" has, where does one begin even addressing that.
Well Dr.Pierce addressed it, now I know he is pro-white , so why should I listen to a Jewess on what is good for white people?
Problematic? You don't feel you have ANY emotional problems what so ever? You are normal as the next person?
felicia

Studio City, CA

#126740 Mar 14, 2014
Word wrote:
<quoted text>
Could very well be. LOL
Granted that I don't agree with everything Rand states but to come to the conclusions that she has, self-medication sounds reasonable to me.
I didn't come of with the conclusions that is the point, Dr.Pierce did, what no garbage you can dig up on him, I'm sure you were googling looking for something, a cigarette he smoked one day making him a vile drug addict, he doesn't drink or use drugs , SEW SAD....

Location hidden

#126741 Mar 14, 2014
blondegirl wrote:
BANSHEE!:)
That's what the shrew crew here have been calling me...hehehehehe....Harpy, harridan, virago, Xantippe and termagant are good words for her since Banshee is an Irish spirit and Hagitha is Polish (so she/he claims). I have a few other names for her, too, but I'd like to keep my account.......

*chuckles*
Word

Baltimore, OH

#126742 Mar 14, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Although I have read the Fountainhead and Atlas Shrugged, I am no expert on Ayn Rand or her ideology. I have been doing some reading on her of late though. I still don't feel remotely qualified to speak on her. I do pay attention and if I have questions I ask or go and look for the answers.
By far, I'm no expert, either. I had read about the relations between the US and Israel and that's when support for Israel took off. That's also when the Evangelical right, if I'm not mistaken, entered into the picture. IE.. Pat Robertson and company. The moral majority. So I find it ironic that if Rand was out to destroy the "goyim", she would be critical of the moral majority that is instrumental in support for Israel.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#126743 Mar 14, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
I am surprised you didn't have to take Logics courses in order to acquire your degree in psychology. It is obvious you didn't but that's right, YOU have NO degree in psychology so what would you know about logic?. Your whole example is one of irrational thought and your example is a joke. Keep making a fool of yourself and rate away, k?
*snickers*
No yours was, I must follow Rand because she lives in a nicer house, isn't that what you said?

Location hidden

#126744 Mar 14, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text> You don't feel you have ANY emotional problems what so ever? You are normal as the next person?
Well, YOU are certainly in no position to diagnose a hangnail......hehehehehe.....
Word

Baltimore, OH

#126745 Mar 14, 2014
*that's when meaning the Reagan years. Reagan was synonymous with the "moral majority"/Evangelical Christians.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#126746 Mar 14, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh pleeeeeze you lying beeetch, she is a conservative you voted for Obama, of course you are going to cop out at this stage , you are not about to give Aisling up as on your side... you are as phony as Blondegirl ....

Location hidden

#126747 Mar 14, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>No yours was, I must follow Rand because she lives in a nicer house, isn't that what you said?
In a word.....NO......
blondegirl

Mesquite, NV

#126748 Mar 14, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what the shrew crew here have been calling me...hehehehehe....Harpy, harridan, virago, Xantippe and termagant are good words for her since Banshee is an Irish spirit and Hagitha is Polish (so she/he claims). I have a few other names for her, too, but I'd like to keep my account.......
*chuckles*
LMSWAO! They are all idiots :)

The Banshee I was talking about is a series on Cinemax :)
felicia

Studio City, CA

#126749 Mar 14, 2014
Word wrote:
*that's when meaning the Reagan years. Reagan was synonymous with the "moral majority"/Evangelical Christians.
Well before I became a white nationalist I thought he was the best, actually I liked the evangelical Christians also, that was before , this is now....you begin to see things in a entire new light, what is best for the white race...and the more you study the more you see, it is like your eyes become open for the first time in your life...
Word

Baltimore, OH

#126750 Mar 14, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
For what it's worth, here's the link to what I had been reading re Reagan. Those who are named for giving their input are credible from what I've been told. Namely Samuel S Lewis. Might I add, it's humorous when I'm called a Christian Zionist in that I'm not an Evangelical.
http://csis.org/files/publication/110908_Malk...

"President Reagan helped accelerate a process whereby Americans increasingly defined support for Israel as a “moral obligation” for the United States. Although the early concept of moral support for Israel had been confined to American popular discourse, Reagan appropriated it as a political tool and elevated it to the level of national political responsibility.
The American Christian embrace of Israel corresponded with the rise of evangelical Protestant churches and the decline in membership in the mainline Protestant denominations, which historically have been openly critical of Israel and its policies.

Over time evangelical Christian support grew and was based on the theological notion that a
Jewish return to the Land of Israel was necessary for the Second Coming. Spiritual ties complemented the notion that Israel and the United States share common enemies, from communism during the Cold War to Islamic radicalism after September 11, 2001, which further deepened the strong affinity that many Christian Zionists feel for Israel. The Israeli government seized the opportunity, and Likud politicians in particular sought to nurture ties with the emerging Christian Zionist movement. Not only did Christian Zionists strengthen bipartisan support, but they helped resettle Soviet Jews in Israel, dispensed funding for Holocaust survivors, and provided a steady stream of tourism. More controversially, some but not all Christian Zionists were strong supporters of Israel’s settlements in the West Bank.

Over time the evangelical influence in the Republican Party has helped make unconditional support for Israel a largely unquestioned tenet of mainstream conservative ideology in U.S. politics"

Location hidden

#126751 Mar 14, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Oh pleeeeeze you lying beeetch, she is a conservative you voted for Obama, of course you are going to cop out at this stage , you are not about to give Aisling up as on your side... you are as phony as Blondegirl ....
More ad feminam attacks, eh? I have NEVER stated WHO I voted for or IF I even voted so who is the lying screeeeeech, again? What part of I am perfectly capable of having my own opinion and standing behind it regardless of who feels the same way as I do or disagrees do YOU continue to miss? And these statements coming from someone who just posted about Masud, Sybil and A$$ as allies? I don't know what you are smoking, drinking or dropping but I suggest you abstain in the future. It is making you look like some psychotic ranting FOOL. Happy rating, k?

*buahahahaha*

“racists are funny”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#126752 Mar 14, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Well before I became a white nationalist I thought he was the best, actually I liked the evangelical Christians also, that was before , this is now....you begin to see things in a entire new light, what is best for the white race...and the more you study the more you see, it is like your eyes become open for the first time in your life...
your eyes are open???Really??? You coulda fooled me.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#126753 Mar 14, 2014
The only philosophical systems that matter is the one that rings true to you. Everything else is just academic noise. It is quite easy for philosophic schools to create utter nonsense. This is where we get the word Dunce..For an (in)famous philosopher named Dunce, who at one time was respected, but eventually people cottoned to the fact that his ideas were complete nonsense.

So getting back to Ayn Rand. She thought of herself as rather deep I am sure, however the core of her philosophy can be summed up with, Reality exists outside of one's mind, and being selfish is a virtue. That's it. Yes, really, you don't even need to study anymore. That's it.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#126754 Mar 14, 2014
Look you give me an all white state to live in without the mud races, and I will be happy to live under any form of government, guaranteed...

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#126755 Mar 14, 2014
Pardon. His name was "Duns" not "Dunce"
Word

Baltimore, OH

#126756 Mar 14, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Well before I became a white nationalist I thought he was the best, actually I liked the evangelical Christians also, that was before , this is now....you begin to see things in a entire new light, what is best for the white race...and the more you study the more you see, it is like your eyes become open for the first time in your life...
Then you and Ayn Rand share something in common. She was no fan of Reagan or the "moral majority". In fact she was openly critical of both. Had you listened to her speech, you would have known that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I wonder where THEY went?... 3 min Yisraelite Suprem... 8
Thank You Mr. Obama! 6 min THX Stands a Post 13
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min southerngirl 1,601,102
Topix AntiFa Nation 🏴✊🔥 9 min Black God 14
bm, please stop raping elderly women 11 min Ugly monkeys 1
Cavebeast Larva Gets Black Justice 👶 ... 13 min Black God 3
White Infested (> 95% white) "Black Forum" AFA... 17 min Black God 9
Do You Believe Whites Are 65% Of The Population? 3 hr Paul 12
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 4 hr Wolfman Jenkins 1,575
Do African Americans listen to the 'Beatles'? (Apr '08) 10 hr Mr Lee 387