Are white women attracted to black men?
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#125448 Mar 8, 2014
blondegirl wrote:
<quoted text>
i hate florida.
worst state in the united
It's the hot and humid environment . It makes your memopause worse. Sweaty old bytch . Lol
And you've got old tiddies cannot wear a bikini.

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#125449 Mar 8, 2014
blondegirl wrote:
<quoted text>
and btw..... the answer remains the same
yes
yes
and oh hell yesssss
Lol, it's a mutual yes..yes...and oh h3ll yesssss :)
blondegirl

Mesquite, NV

#125450 Mar 8, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU Goldie Ho. Lmao
oh hahaha aren't you the funny one??!
uh huh. funny...yeah i guess.
i am picturing you right now.
in one of those frilly little countrified square dancing outfits
which i happen to like
but i'm kinda getting pizzed as fck cause i can't get that picture out of my head- and you're really fcking it all up

go clean out a stall
or milk a goat
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#125452 Mar 8, 2014
blondegirl wrote:
<quoted text>
which i happen to like
but i'm kinda getting pizzed as fck cause i can't get that picture out of my head- and you're really fcking it all up
go clean out a stall
or milk a goat
We've got milking machines stupid goose .
And it's a Heidi dress. And it's only in some areas we use it. Like the Oktoberfest in Germany. It's costing like 3000$ to make. So it's hardly used for milking cows. You're so dumb.
Zionists are Crafty

Mclean, VA

#125453 Mar 8, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
You anti-semites are funny to me...The "jews" ARE white..just like most so-called native Americans are white.
The Jews have been pushed around for thousands of years..Europe, Africa, and more recently the Americas. They have interbed so much, that most of them are at least 75% European.
They are almost entirely like you now.
But yet you hate them.
You must not realize..But before the trans-atlantic slave trade, you white folks didn't consider yourself very unified...You killed and massacred your fellow white man like it was going out of style.
The Jews ARE your fellow white man these days.
So it begs the question..Why the hate?
My guess is it is because jews, by and large, are more intelligent than other white folks. Also, because they have a culture they proudly embrace despite what WASP culture says they should embrace EVEN though they are basically white, just like you.
Stop being a p00z-ey.
And you brainwashed masses never ceases to amuse me. The Zionists coined the term "Anti-Semitic" in order to defame those who speak the truth on their REAL agendas within American politics, media, the education sector and the corporate world. And so what if the majority of Ashkenazi-Jews in America are now considered 'White'? It doesn't stop them from manipulating the American masses.

Jews may be more academic compared to the general American population, but that does not mean that they are KOSHER towards their agendas within politics. You calling me "Anti-Semitic" instantly shows how blind and ignorant you are - being brainwashed by the mainstream media which is OWNED BY THE ZIONISTS.

You do not even realize that the Jews are defaming the Arab nations that surrounds Israel. You should call these Jews "ANTI-ISLAMIC". You would not have the cojones to do so because they would instantly ridicule you and may even sue you!

The Jews advocated the Civil Rights Movement' and 'Multiculturalism', but do you see many Jews intermarrying with African-Americans??????????

Jews instigated the World Wars. Jews turned their backs on Jesus.

And do you even realize that Chuck Lorre, the producer of 'Two and a Half Men' & 'The Big Bang Theory' is Jewish? Do you notice the overuse of sexual references in those sitcoms? The Jews in Hollywood are doing this in order to corrupt the American masses with this vile filth. They want to corrupt the masses into forgetting traditional values the West had prior to the 1960s.

Not all Jews are like this. It is the Zionist-Jews, not the normal regular Jews.

So stop being a soft little p00zey, b!tch.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#125454 Mar 8, 2014
blondegirl wrote:
<quoted text>
which i happen to like
go clean out a stall
or milk a goat
And you'll be wearing a latexdress - you're fckng scary you old Cruella.
blondegirl

Mesquite, NV

#125455 Mar 8, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
And you'll be wearing a latexdress - you're fckng scary you old Cruella.
i can be scary as fck.
but usually i'm just plain lovable

in any state of dress
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#125456 Mar 8, 2014
blondegirl wrote:
<quoted text>
which i happen to like
go clean out a stall
or milk a goat
Since you're into to the agricultural terms and only God knows what. It's fair to call you a plow field. Old cow.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Netherlands

#125457 Mar 8, 2014
blondegirl wrote:
<quoted text>
was i talking to your privileged little maid having, mama and daddy paying for everything, still in school going azz??
no?
fcking right NO.
mind your own business loulou; you don't know your fcking azz from a hole in the ground.
i didn't like your azz from day 1
and i sure as fck don't give a flying fck what your opinion is nor what you think about what i post.
that baby is fcking white.
now if you wanna defend ms candaycanes dumb azz, feel free.
but if you get to feeling the need to pounce on me and go into some kind of 23 year old attack mode while you're defending her; well ....fair warning.
you will lose.
My advice to you is try and keep your posts limited to what you know
like....your usual ignorant little spoiled bytch shyt fits- you're a fcking crybaby who is so wet behind the ears you be dripping all over this thread. MY fcking thread.
keep in mind; we all know that daddy pays your way; including (but not limited to)paying for not one but TWO maids to clean up your shyt.
Come back when you can pay your own way, maybe i'll listen to your crap then.
UNTIL then; sHUT THE FCK UP
judgemental little know-it-all ,... you are a fcking JOKE
. "Do I know how that sounds???" Are you fcking kidding me????
I HATE whiney little bytches like you; trying to portray themselves as so pious and self righteous- get the hell down off that pedestal before you hurt yourself, little girl.
....try that race card bullshyt with me and i'll shove that card so far up your azz you'll taste it.
That baby
in those links
looks as WHITE as my own.
who the fck you think you are you to bytch at me for questioning her???
I'll tell you who- you're someone who prances around in fantasyland on a high horse of judgement who is in need of being knocked down a peg or two
to get you back to reality.
now...isn't it past your bedtime???
....don't u think this response is a bit long winded mam?.........
blondegirl

Mesquite, NV

#125458 Mar 8, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
We've got milking machines stupid goose .
And it's a Heidi dress. And it's only in some areas we use it. Like the Oktoberfest in Germany. It's costing like 3000$ to make. So it's hardly used for milking cows. You're so dumb.
oh fck, here we go-
Heidi? Don't even start with me. I do not even want to hear that word coming out your foul mouth. what the hell is wrong with you??? You get a thrill out of shytting on my party???
You already fcked up my frilly dancing skirt fantasy- don't you fcking dare drag Heidi into this shyt.

and i don't know where the hell you're shopping but I can make that outfit for under $60 bucks- including the tulle and the panties underneath
the ones with all those delightful ruffles.

what can you do? Besides bytch;
which you aren't all that good at btw
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#125459 Mar 8, 2014
blondegirl wrote:
<quoted text> oh fck, here we go-
Heidi? Don't even start with me. I do not even want to hear that word coming out your foul mouth. what the hell is wrong with you??? You get a thrill out of shytting on my party???
You already fcked up my frilly dancing skirt fantasy- don't you fcking dare drag Heidi into this shyt.
and i don't know where the hell you're shopping but I can make that outfit for under $60 bucks- including the tulle and the panties underneath
the ones with all those delightful ruffles.
what can you do? Besides bytch;
which you aren't all that good at btw
Ehhhhmmm foul mouth. Lol
Is that you Blonde speaking or Mary the Virgin.
I mean have you gone mad for real.
blondegirl

Mesquite, NV

#125460 Mar 8, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you're into to the agricultural terms and only God knows what. It's fair to call you a plow field. Old cow.
I'm a a plow field? Thought I'd heard them all, but thats a new one.
LMSWAO- an entire field of plows???
Either something got lost in the translation or you're just one stupid little girl who can't even make an effective insult without stutterring around & fcking it up.
agricultural terms and god knows what?
Even god himself doesn't know what.
You are totally unequipped to handle the level of "god knows what" that I'm into.
so i'll cut you a break on that one.
..........and you say i'm not nice...

As far as being old....Well i am old; no doubt about that.
.You say it as if its a bad thing.

Its not.

Whatever scenario you can imagine, I can say "Been there, done that"
Its been a long strange trip filled with broken dreams, complete surprises, a little laughter, evil/hurt/and misery, wonderful memories, and lots and lots of love. Life's been good to me.
One thing I've learned is its not about getting to the destination
its all about enjoying the trip that eventually gets ya there.

judging folks, hatin for hates sake, and making enemies....makes for a bad trip.
blondegirl

Mesquite, NV

#125461 Mar 8, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....don't u think this response is a bit long winded mam?.........
yep.
i do.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#125463 Mar 8, 2014
Lmao ..@ Lou Lou the getting knocked off her pedastool from a great height

He he **

Location hidden

#125464 Mar 8, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....don't u think this response is a bit long winded mam?.........
No that wAs a perfect response mussood ;)
blondegirl

Mesquite, NV

#125466 Mar 8, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Ehhhhmmm foul mouth. Lol
Is that you Blonde speaking or Mary the Virgin.
I mean have you gone mad for real.
I'VE gone mad??
YOU're the one asking if its blonde speaking or the virgin mary.

I highly doubt that the Virgin Mary had the mouth of a sailor. i could be wrong.
but i ain't no virgin; so thats out regardless.

yeah, I do speak in a manner that would not be acceptable to or for anyone else in most any circumstances; I am fully aware of that fact.

but thats how i talk.
And i've never been kicked out of anyone's anything because of it.

you think thats because i'm blonde?
Or is it a combo of being white, blonde, having a big smile, and a nice pair of....
pretty green eyes.

or ....are they afraid i'll shoot them?
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#125467 Mar 8, 2014
blondegirl wrote:
<quoted text> I'VE gone mad??
YOU're the one asking if its blonde speaking or the virgin mary.
I highly doubt that the Virgin Mary had the mouth of a sailor. i could be wrong.
but i ain't no virgin; so thats out regardless.
yeah, I do speak in a manner that would not be acceptable to or for anyone else in most any circumstances; I am fully aware of that fact.
but thats how i talk.
And i've never been kicked out of anyone's anything because of it.
you think thats because i'm blonde?
Or is it a combo of being white, blonde, having a big smile, and a nice pair of....
pretty green eyes.
or ....are they afraid i'll shoot them?
I don't know Blonde Lol
Gotta take a ride in the forrest on my mountainbike . Before you run amok with a wodka bottle. Go to bed Blonde;)

Location hidden

#125469 Mar 8, 2014
Moulinyan Parmesian wrote:
lmao at a black guy portraying a mixed girl to cheerlead for himself.
(I wonder who else really does that a lot on this forum?)
Only you do that crap ! I don't have time to be someone else moron lol go to bed already ;)
blondegirl

Mesquite, NV

#125470 Mar 8, 2014
Yup......this page exemplifies the caliber of an irww.....stayed up all night drinking and cussing,
.....just like a sailor.
hmmmmm....I seem to recall a saying about sailors that could be regarded as something very relevant to YOU...oh no wait; not sailors- it was about the Captain of the ship.
LMSWAO!
Remember?
Of course you do.
How 'bout you pull that post out of your archive (AKA: your azz) and refresh our FCKING memory

And yep, I have been drinking and cussing all fcking night- in a good way though.
Quit your damn bytching at me. I've been sick as hell with the freaking flu for more than a week, and apparently I wasn't suffering enough so the universe decided to throw in a sinus infection.
So yeah, Tonight is the first night out of the past ten or so that I felt even halfway alive.
So If I wanna drink and cuss my azz off- well I can,and I will,
and you can't do a muthRfcking thing 'bout it, little man.
If you were nice you'd join me in a round and wish me nothing but cheer and goodwill.
but you ain't nice.

but I am.

So I'll drink one for ya. for me.

so thats my story; and i'm sticking to it. ;)

Your turn...how about you enlighten us with YOUR excuse for blabbering on all night

Location hidden

#125473 Mar 8, 2014
<quoted text>That's not even possible, stoop.....I'm not black.

And besides, hellywood, DopeytheDummy and NoMo do it all the time,
so it's STILL a pathetic lie.
your multiple "white troll"account's don't apply I see .. ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 min Ben YISRAEL 121,016
White Crime: Few Comments (Sep '09) 2 min Left Hook 2,317
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min sonicfilter 1,234,785
Gitmo 5 free to travel on Monday 7 min Have a nice day 1
whites in rl are different than on the internet 7 min Redbone Swirl 4
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 11 min Ingwe Temujin 443
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 12 min johnplustwomore 562
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 20 min Madison 7,001
All women prefer white men 42 min TranshumanX 4,728
Why do white women throw themselves at black men? 9 hr Mick 111
More from around the web