Are white women attracted to black men?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#125464 Mar 8, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....don't u think this response is a bit long winded mam?.........
No that wAs a perfect response mussood ;)
blondegirl

Mesquite, NV

#125466 Mar 8, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Ehhhhmmm foul mouth. Lol
Is that you Blonde speaking or Mary the Virgin.
I mean have you gone mad for real.
I'VE gone mad??
YOU're the one asking if its blonde speaking or the virgin mary.

I highly doubt that the Virgin Mary had the mouth of a sailor. i could be wrong.
but i ain't no virgin; so thats out regardless.

yeah, I do speak in a manner that would not be acceptable to or for anyone else in most any circumstances; I am fully aware of that fact.

but thats how i talk.
And i've never been kicked out of anyone's anything because of it.

you think thats because i'm blonde?
Or is it a combo of being white, blonde, having a big smile, and a nice pair of....
pretty green eyes.

or ....are they afraid i'll shoot them?
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#125467 Mar 8, 2014
blondegirl wrote:
<quoted text> I'VE gone mad??
YOU're the one asking if its blonde speaking or the virgin mary.
I highly doubt that the Virgin Mary had the mouth of a sailor. i could be wrong.
but i ain't no virgin; so thats out regardless.
yeah, I do speak in a manner that would not be acceptable to or for anyone else in most any circumstances; I am fully aware of that fact.
but thats how i talk.
And i've never been kicked out of anyone's anything because of it.
you think thats because i'm blonde?
Or is it a combo of being white, blonde, having a big smile, and a nice pair of....
pretty green eyes.
or ....are they afraid i'll shoot them?
I don't know Blonde Lol
Gotta take a ride in the forrest on my mountainbike . Before you run amok with a wodka bottle. Go to bed Blonde;)

Location hidden

#125469 Mar 8, 2014
Moulinyan Parmesian wrote:
lmao at a black guy portraying a mixed girl to cheerlead for himself.
(I wonder who else really does that a lot on this forum?)
Only you do that crap ! I don't have time to be someone else moron lol go to bed already ;)
blondegirl

Mesquite, NV

#125470 Mar 8, 2014
Yup......this page exemplifies the caliber of an irww.....stayed up all night drinking and cussing,
.....just like a sailor.
hmmmmm....I seem to recall a saying about sailors that could be regarded as something very relevant to YOU...oh no wait; not sailors- it was about the Captain of the ship.
LMSWAO!
Remember?
Of course you do.
How 'bout you pull that post out of your archive (AKA: your azz) and refresh our FCKING memory

And yep, I have been drinking and cussing all fcking night- in a good way though.
Quit your damn bytching at me. I've been sick as hell with the freaking flu for more than a week, and apparently I wasn't suffering enough so the universe decided to throw in a sinus infection.
So yeah, Tonight is the first night out of the past ten or so that I felt even halfway alive.
So If I wanna drink and cuss my azz off- well I can,and I will,
and you can't do a muthRfcking thing 'bout it, little man.
If you were nice you'd join me in a round and wish me nothing but cheer and goodwill.
but you ain't nice.

but I am.

So I'll drink one for ya. for me.

so thats my story; and i'm sticking to it. ;)

Your turn...how about you enlighten us with YOUR excuse for blabbering on all night

Location hidden

#125473 Mar 8, 2014
<quoted text>That's not even possible, stoop.....I'm not black.

And besides, hellywood, DopeytheDummy and NoMo do it all the time,
so it's STILL a pathetic lie.
your multiple "white troll"account's don't apply I see .. ;)
blondegirl

Mesquite, NV

#125474 Mar 8, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know Blonde Lol
Gotta take a ride in the forrest on my mountainbike . Before you run amok with a wodka bottle. Go to bed Blonde;)
what is the weather like there LouLou? Its so fcking cold here, god i hate it.
And don't be worried about me running amuck with a vodka bottle. Luckily for ...well for pretty much everyone, when i'm drinking- i still have hellacious velocity but my aim goes all screwy.
Not that it matters tonight, cause i'm pretty happy. So nobody( and nobodys property) gets hurt.
So its all good.
and i don't drink vodka.
well i have, duh...and will if nothing else is here, but...i don't know wtf it is with vodka and me.
I will be the happiest fcker on earth one second, wanting to claw your eyes out the next, and it ALWAYS ends up with tears flowing. My own. For no fcking reason at all; my eyes start leaking and it don't matter what i'm feeling- happy, sad, mad, wtf ever....its crying crying crying; and you know what i hate more than anything? I hate crying, but hate Cry faces even more. Mine, yours, anyones- hate 'em. Which pizzes me off- the crying i mean; and then the bad shyt starts. and of course there's always some poor s.o.b. standing near me who's gonna get the blame for these vodka tears and oh my lord- the raft of shyt that poor mofo is gonna get...bad bad BAD
not bad for me.
well unless i get arrested for the bad shyt i'll do in that crying state.
And since i've learned its best to get on friendly terms with the local boys in blue wayyyyy far in advance of any vodka type scenerio's....being arrested is not a big deterrent or concern.

one thing i do love is peach schnapps
gotta be careful though - cause it causes the same shyt ; i could potentially happily stab you in the eye multiple times and laugh as the tears are streaming down my face.
lol, or not.
blondegirl

Mesquite, NV

#125475 Mar 8, 2014
<quoted text>I went to sleep hours ago, dunce.
I just got up and logged on waiting for coffee to brew.
Is that right.
And how do you like your coffee?
blondegirl

Mesquite, NV

#125478 Mar 8, 2014
<quoted text>No, it's the combo of being overweight, overbearing, and over sexed,......the exact type of white woman black men love,....when they can't find a german shepherd trapped in a kennel.
https://www.google.com/#q=bernard+archer
well i don't know what the fluck you're talkin 'bout Willis
i am not any of the above.
well, maybe one of the above.

why you bringing german shepards into this convo- you miss assling that bad? Or is that like you're sending out a bat signal from your bat cave-
trying to draw her out as a means of control.
because you couldn't collar her,

Location hidden

#125480 Mar 8, 2014
<quoted text>More proof that some blacks are too dumb to follow a conversation beyond three posts:

No, stoop,.....white accounts absolutely do NOT apply to
[QUOTE] a black guy portraying a mixed girl "

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TQCPPTT6PFOC7...

Just how stupid ARE you,....anyway?
Yeah I'm a black guy .. Hope that brightens up your day .. Now ipshe troll ;)

Location hidden

#125482 Mar 8, 2014
<quoted text>I already knew that.
I'm the one who first figured out you're a BA sock puppet.
Yes that's right I am .. Weirdo lol
blondegirl

Mesquite, NV

#125483 Mar 8, 2014
<quoted text>
Yes, you're ALL that, and kinda stupid, too.
<quoted text>
Because that's what black men go for when all you fat pigs are passed out or in jail.
lol; if thinking that shyt makes you happy...go right on ahead.

you couldn't be more wrong, but you'd rather keep thinking you're right.
and nothing i say will ever change that.

so...fck it.

happy saturday and i hope you enjoy that coffee
E23Jer34

T├│rshavn, Faroe Islands

#125486 Mar 8, 2014
White women are welcomed to join with the black men, then it's more black women to us white men.

Location hidden

#125487 Mar 8, 2014
[QUOTE]
Keep those ratings coming and let me know I have TROUNCED that ego and FRIED those nerves......
"

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TQCPPTT6PFOC7...

LOL !!!
You really need to get a life .. All these links you copy and paste .. It's sad

Location hidden

#125489 Mar 8, 2014
<quoted text>Can I have yours? You're obviously not using it,....wasting so much time talking about other people who post on Topix,
.....ON Topix.....
Your boring and you say the same old boring Schit .. Please do try your best to not post to me anymore,I don't think I can take much more boring-ness ;)

Location hidden

#125491 Mar 8, 2014
<quoted text>[QUOTE]
Canned "ook";

Canned response...
"

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TD6292ECUI3DQ...

Come up with something new to whine about,
...and I'll come up with a new response.
I don't even open your links ..! You are bored? Unfortunately I have to go now so you will need to find someone else to troll ..meanwhile it's a beautiful day in London today ;) ciao
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#125494 Mar 8, 2014
blondegirl wrote:
<quoted text>
what is the weather like there LouLou? Its so fcking cold here, god i hate it.
And don't be worried about me running amuck with a vodka bottle. Luckily for ...well for pretty much everyone, when i'm drinking- i still have hellacious velocity but my aim goes all screwy.
Not that it matters tonight, cause i'm pretty happy. So nobody( and nobodys property) gets hurt.
So its all good.
and i don't drink vodka.
well i have, duh...and will if nothing else is here, but...i don't know wtf it is with vodka and me.
I will be the happiest fcker on earth one second, wanting to claw your eyes out the next, and it ALWAYS ends up with tears flowing. My own. For no fcking reason at all; my eyes start leaking and it don't matter what i'm feeling- happy, sad, mad, wtf ever....its crying crying crying; and you know what i hate more than anything? I hate crying, but hate Cry faces even more. Mine, yours, anyones- hate 'em. Which pizzes me off- the crying i mean; and then the bad shyt starts. and of course there's always some poor s.o.b. standing near me who's gonna get the blame for these vodka tears and oh my lord- the raft of shyt that poor mofo is gonna get...bad bad BAD
not bad for me.
well unless i get arrested for the bad shyt i'll do in that crying state.
And since i've learned its best to get on friendly terms with the local boys in blue wayyyyy far in advance of any vodka type scenerio's....being arrested is not a big deterrent or concern.
one thing i do love is peach schnapps
gotta be careful though - cause it causes the same shyt ; i could potentially happily stab you in the eye multiple times and laugh as the tears are streaming down my face.
lol, or not.
Crazy bytch. You should get some help for your drinking and violent tendencies. It's not my fault or anyone elses you accepted getting beaten up infront of your children for like 25 years. Miserable drolling pig.
canday

Wichita, KS

#125495 Mar 8, 2014
apv is mad that nobody was paying attention to the other thread so she came on this one to stalk me that chick has no life whatsoever
canday

Wichita, KS

#125496 Mar 8, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
"That baby is beautiful, are you sure that's your baby? She looks white as hell ".
Wow, just wow. You DO know how that sounds. That some woman has to defend herself and prove to you it's her child. Because it looks white as hell. Too white in your head or what. Look you old witch she explained her X is NA.
Had it been a WW with a bi-racial black looking child you'd have said nothing. You do know that BW have almost been arrested walking around with a "too" white looking child. Smh
You'd have freaked out totally if you had a bi-racial child and ppl keept asking if it was yours.
Blonde sounds like she was really drunk. Some biracial babies come out very light and don't darken up until they are a few months or even older.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#125497 Mar 8, 2014
canday wrote:
<quoted text>
Blonde sounds like she was really drunk. Some biracial babies come out very light and don't darken up until they are a few months or even older.
Yes I'm aware of that. Biracial children can even be born looking like if they're primary white or black and have a lot of hair-, skin- and eyecolour combinations. Blonde should know that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Gunner 1,404,722
The DNC Convention 1 min NotSoDivineMsM 38
Time for Reparations 1 min PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 4
Couldn't Obama married a Beautiful Black Woman??? (Jan '13) 6 min PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 1,318
Pence fixing to DUMP Trump? 6 min Therese 15
i''m for the white woman! 8 min Redefined 14
the reason many black men don't go to college (Dec '10) 9 min fjbonne 47
Liberals Are More Intelligent Than Conservatives 34 min Redefined 40
I am Calling all the US whites European Americans 42 min Oh No You Di-nt 61
PROOF: Clinton breaking the law again 2 hr Oh No You Di-nt 13
More from around the web