Are white women attracted to black men?

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#125387 Mar 7, 2014
I generally use the term "boobs" also. It is less profane than most of the alternatives, and not as "clinical" as breasts.

The term "boobs" is the most socially acceptable way to talk about them across all age groups and differing social types, even if it may seem, "corny" to some.

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#125389 Mar 7, 2014
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends.....do I have to take her out to dinner?
(sorry....lol)
opps that does through a wrench into the equation

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Location hidden

#125393 Mar 7, 2014
dev143 wrote:
I generally use the term "boobs" also. It is less profane than most of the alternatives, and not as "clinical" as breasts.
The term "boobs" is the most socially acceptable way to talk about them across all age groups and differing social types, even if it may seem, "corny" to some.
I like the word "boobs" I know it has the meaning of a dumb or stupid person but when it comes to womens anatomy its "boobs'

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#125397 Mar 7, 2014
Saw this when I was a kid. Lessons learned but lost on some of us:

http://youtu.be/uQAmdZvKf6M
canday

Wichita, KS

#125398 Mar 7, 2014
tiiities sounds sexier than boobies though
canday

Wichita, KS

#125399 Mar 7, 2014
boobs sound masculine
canday

Wichita, KS

#125400 Mar 7, 2014
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the word "boobs" I know it has the meaning of a dumb or stupid person but when it comes to womens anatomy its "boobs'
no tittiies

Since: Feb 14

New York, NY

#125401 Mar 7, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
co-sign 100%..I remember when I was young. Everyone seemed like they had to talk about how mixed they were, like half of the people I knew had to say they were "indian", "Panamanian (as if it is a race)", creole, etc.(And I did it too!).
Indians are beautiful, and have great culture (many different cultures). But there is something very wrong when we black people feel the need to pretend to be a race that arguably got a more raw deal than we did in the Americas.
It's the cool thing to claim Indian now whether you are white or black. I was in PA visiting family a few years ago (I go all the time but this is a particular instance) and went with my aunt to Walmart lol. Now she's NA and looks it 100% and as we were at the check out, the check out lady (white, scraggly blonde hair) was like "Which tribe are you?" to my aunt. My aunt responded and she was like "Because I'm part..." and acted as though they had some bond. The bytch side glanced me tho like "And wtf are you doin with her?"

Out in the parking lot I told her that if that scraggly bytch had some black in her she wouldnt be claiming shit. My aunt was like "No she probably wouldnt. More and more white people are saying that these days, when I was a little girl I NEVER heard whites talk like that. It's only because there are so few of us that they're beginning to forget how much they hated us"

Level 7

Location hidden

#125402 Mar 7, 2014
canday wrote:
boobs sound masculine
How about 'oppai'?
canday

Wichita, KS

#125403 Mar 7, 2014
my daughter wouldn't be able to pass for white anymore tho she could pass for native american though or hispanic. She's darken up some and looks more ethnic.But people still ask me if she's my daughter.
blondegirl

Mesquite, NV

#125404 Mar 7, 2014
dev143 wrote:
Boobs is what i usually refer to them as too.
or titties.
never breasts and certainly not tits.
i hate that word.hate the way it sounds coming out my mouth.
not sure why.
just sounds...? harsh/yucky/not nice?
titties is ok though
titties ikinda reminds me of like... sprinkles ;)
LMSWAO!

Level 7

Location hidden

#125405 Mar 7, 2014
DerekJ wrote:
excellent link. I remember this, although it was created before my time....Just goes to show how stupid we humans really are. We like to think we are pinnacle. But I no longer believe that. This is a big universe and I am sure there is some life form out there that thinks of us the same way we think of gerbils.

Level 7

Location hidden

#125407 Mar 7, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>It's the cool thing to claim Indian now whether you are white or black. I was in PA visiting family a few years ago (I go all the time but this is a particular instance) and went with my aunt to Walmart lol. Now she's NA and looks it 100% and as we were at the check out, the check out lady (white, scraggly blonde hair) was like "Which tribe are you?" to my aunt. My aunt responded and she was like "Because I'm part..." and acted as though they had some bond. The bytch side glanced me tho like "And wtf are you doin with her?"
Out in the parking lot I told her that if that scraggly bytch had some black in her she wouldnt be claiming shit. My aunt was like "No she probably wouldnt. More and more white people are saying that these days, when I was a little girl I NEVER heard whites talk like that. It's only because there are so few of us that they're beginning to forget how much they hated us"
yep, makes sense

Level 7

Location hidden

#125410 Mar 7, 2014
blondegirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Boobs is what i usually refer to them as too.
or titties.
never breasts and certainly not tits.
i hate that word.hate the way it sounds coming out my mouth.
not sure why.
just sounds...? harsh/yucky/not nice?
titties is ok though
titties ikinda reminds me of like... sprinkles ;)
LMSWAO!
lmao..I say titties around men my own age or older in social circumstance..But I can say "boobs" in any company, at work, at the store, at the club..even company that includes young adults.

I am a boob man..some guys are all about the butt..which is fine, I like a nice butt, but I definitely am more into boobs. The butt is only an issue for me if it is completely fat, or it is far wider than her shoulders.

Level 7

Location hidden

#125411 Mar 7, 2014

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Location hidden

#125412 Mar 7, 2014
DerekJ wrote:
Very interesting

Level 7

Location hidden

#125413 Mar 7, 2014
Correction: *completely FLAT
blondegirl

Mesquite, NV

#125414 Mar 7, 2014
Moulinyan Parmesian wrote:
<quoted text>
Through?
....smh.....maybe "threw" will be on your spelling list NEXT year,.....kiddo.....
And then when you reach THIRD grade, they'll teach you about past, present and future tenses......
well...if you REALLY wanna be helpful.....
I think felicia could use some lessons
on givin' head.

and somehow i think that you'd be just the right man to give her those much needed lessons.
Afterall....You're white, and you profess a love of whites,
so she might just listen to your superior c0cksUking white lessons.
Never realized you were so thoughtful- offering your services...
....right out of the kindness of your frozen white heart

hmmmm...you could be like ...the Official Topix Marriage Saviour; her hubby will be so thankful .

Come on OhReallllllllly; you'd be helping a brother out ;)

Level 7

Location hidden

#125415 Mar 7, 2014
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Very interesting
Sound's like a lot of the shyt we hear around here, doesn't it?
blondegirl

Mesquite, NV

#125417 Mar 7, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao..I say titties around men my own age or older in social circumstance..But I can say "boobs" in any company, at work, at the store, at the club..even company that includes young adults.
I am a boob man..some guys are all about the butt..which is fine, I like a nice butt, but I definitely am more into boobs. The butt is only an issue for me if it is completely fat, or it is far wider than her shoulders.
i've never seen a completely flat butt.
how odd

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Denny CranesPlace 1,420,335
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 9 min Trumping On MMXVI 286
If the real Jews are Black (Dec '14) 18 min MICHA 356
How to EXPOSE PAID TROLLS 28 min MICHA 12
I love ARAB MEN, but do they date black girls? (Jun '10) 29 min Abdullah 489
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 31 min Moses 47,916
White Backlash: Whose Next (Jul '10) 40 min anonymous 402
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 1 hr Moses 594
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 2 hr Go Blue Forever 66
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 3 hr Sicklecell Supporter 112
More from around the web