|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>Hey you! I miss the old schoolers too! This place is nuttier than ever right? Glad you're back. I see you're still dishing it out to the dumb ones! They deserve it! lol
Nuttier!! Your not wrong there lol ... ;) x

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

There's a few bi-polars in here I know that much !!!
canday

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

felicia wrote:
<quoted text>All this azz licking you are doing leads me to believe Msdivine is blackmailing you, just come out already and say "I'm proud to be gay" and get her off your back.....and remember she is loading all your private messages to photobucket for future use....
lol wow I wouldn't be surprised though. I outed chocolate flavor a few years ago and the black men on here that came out as gay all act the same way.
canday

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
He[Transhuman X] doesn't have a black mother or father himself so how can he teach anyone about their black heritage? He is 3/4?native 1/4 black - that is not a black person imo. These hairy Armenian women like Ti amo arent going to produce kids with light colored eyes and hair.The daughters look like regular brown skinned bw,they aren't giving bm anything they couldn't get from a black woman.
I don't believe he's black. Ti amo shouldn't be raising half black daughters she has no respect for black women. That's the thing about mudsharks they only care about being plowed by black men but have no idea how to raise biracial children.
canday

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you care stupid? Those little icons mean something to you? Is that how you find your sense of self worth? Huh?
(smh @ this troll. No real BW could be this stupid)
It doesn't I think they are lame like u.
canday

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

I don't see why Doby won't ask Donivan guess he's too scared what a coward. Doesn't want to face the truth
High School Biology 101

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

canday wrote:
I'm gonna post unregistered now.Give my account a break
awwww this guy that use to pick on me about my huge breasts in school told me that he always thought I was beautiful and admitted he had a huge crush on me. He use to poke my arm alot and talk about my boobs when I was running track saying don't let them hit me in the face. Omg he use to get on my nerves but he was a great sax player. I'm gonna ask him for his sheet music to a solo he played at the festival that I really wanted to play. I was too shy to ask him then. He and I use to make out behind the curtains on the stage after school, he wanted to go all the way but I didn't want to lose it then. Rumors use to go around that we were dating and it really pissed off this one girl who had a crush on him and she confronted me I just rolled my eyes at her.
remember when the biology teacher was discussing human sexuality and reproduction and you jumped on the table and said "who wants to see pictures when you can see the real thing"?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

canday wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe he's black. Ti amo shouldn't be raising half black daughters she has no respect for black women. That's the thing about mudsharks they only care about being plowed by black men but have no idea how to raise biracial children.
I give respect to people who give me respect .. Hence why it doesn't include you
Your actually pathetic and sad,bore off with the "how to raise biracial children" crap... I can guarantee I do it better than you .. Crazy loon

“a face you cant”

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

take home to momma

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

ti amo 2011 wrote:
There's a few bi-polars in here I know that much !!!
Hello are you married?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

Moulinyan Parmesian wrote:
<quoted text>“Hence” and “why” serve the same function in a sentence like this; use just one or the other, not both:

http://www.english-for-students.com/Hence-Why...

smh..,..
I Don't care ;)

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it's obviously just a few BW on this forum that are fked up. The vast majority are not. Also keep in mind that MANY of the BW on this forum are actually white people with nothing better to do.(Capree, SassyTrashy, etc.) That has been proven countless times here so take it all with a huge grain of salt my brotha.
I for one don't think this Canday character is a BW. Why? Because I have never met a BW as disgusting and publicly trampish and stupid as this one. Literally too stupid to be real.
Just go to youtube and search for hood rats, weaves, black girls fighting, etc...

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text> and googling up the links means I'm "gay" for him,
By the tenor of most of your posts, I'd say you get "tingly" in the crotch for a large percentage of black men.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>You're a black avenger sock puppet, dopey.
You can deny it all you want, but it's obvious.
If that's what you believe...! Then keep believing it ;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>By the tenor of most of your posts, I'd say you get "tingly" in the crotch for a large percentage of black men.
Lol of course "it" does
;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

<quoted text>If you're ashamed of being exposed, just keep denying it.
Ok I will ;):)
canday

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

High School Biology 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
remember when the biology teacher was discussing human sexuality and reproduction and you jumped on the table and said "who wants to see pictures when you can see the real thing"?
u r crazy lol

“Dragon Hearted”

Since: Feb 14

Fire Started

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

CANDAYMAMA wrote:
and if he does have a daughter, hopefully he teaches her about her black heritage so she doesn't grow thinking that all black men are self haters like himself. Many black men have children with nonblack women but they hate black women so those daughters grow up knowing their father hates half of their gene pool. This is why biracial kids with black mothers grow more emotionally stable because black women embrace their black heritage more. I feel sorry for ti amos daughters because she's willing to sleep with any black man even the ones that hate black women. That is very damaging to her daughter's self image because they are part black
Why are you still talking about me? Go away you batshit crazy loon. You do more to damage to the image of bw than 100 bm with bi racial daughters that hate bw. If my daughter had a bw like you as role model I'd have a nervous breakdown. Why would I wanna have a kid with something like you. I've seen your photo, you're freakish. You look like a fcked up border line psychotic Whoopie Goldberg.

Keep talkin shit about me and I'll plaster that photo as well as the one of your tweeker whiteboy middle aged baby daddy. That fool looks like moonshine drinkin white trailer trash.
canday

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

ti amo 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
I give respect to people who give me respect .. Hence why it doesn't include you
Your actually pathetic and sad,bore off with the "how to raise biracial children" crap... I can guarantee I do it better than you .. Crazy loon
My daughter is gorgeous with tan skin and brown hair. The most beautiful baby in the world.
canday

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you still talking about me? Go away you batshit crazy loon. You do more to damage to the image of bw than 100 bm with bi racial daughters that hate bw. If my daughter had a bw like you as role model I'd have a nervous breakdown. Why would I wanna have a kid with something like you. I've seen your photo, you're freakish. You look like a fcked up border line psychotic Whoopie Goldberg.
Keep talkin shit about me and I'll plaster that photo as well as the one of your tweeker whiteboy middle aged baby daddy. That fool looks like moonshine drinkin white trailer trash.
You got the wrong woman I don't look like whoopie goldberg and my baby's father is antive american dumbazz

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

canday wrote:
<quoted text>My daughter is gorgeous with tan skin and brown hair. The most beautiful baby in the world.
I didn't say she wasn't .. What is up with you !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

541 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ku Klux Klan Willing To Work With Blacks To Fig... 7 min Big Knob 108
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... 13 min Black Knight 806
Take It From A WW, Why Big WW Love BM 13 min Black Facts 77
Time to end race mixing now! White and Black s... (Feb '12) 15 min Chris Schulte 450
Blacks Destroy Whites In Racial Debates 17 min lomaxx 261
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min Lily Boca Raton Fl 1,078,919
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 19 min RealTalk 77,929
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 32 min True Israel 2,229
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 41 min Trouble 408
Zimmerman Federal Hate Crime Charges ????? 2 hr Sir Jethro 77
•••
•••