Are white women attracted to black men?

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#124830 Mar 5, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>..........shup blondie, u horrible b**ch......
...no race???.......so u r rayciss after all eh?.........
How can someone be racist against a person with no race?

Grateful not to be them perhaps but racist? You dont earn the distinction of having been racially stereotyped, discriminated against or singled out for you are not one of the races of man.

Location hidden

#124833 Mar 5, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>.........u r a gorilla nostriled nicca..........end of........
........the thoughts and words of niccuz r of no consequence..........
Shrugs.

Your misery brings me a certain kind of...shall we say...satisfaction?

The upside of all your blabber is that it stems from an utterly miserable mind. Thats the pay off from having to know you are EXISTING during the same time in history as I am LIVING.

:)

Location hidden

#124835 Mar 5, 2014
Ahhh ok, I feel that much more superior now having been here.

Thanks again Topix...good nite.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#124837 Mar 5, 2014
Moulinyan Parmesian wrote:
<quoted text>smh....aren't you the same sock puppet that just got done telling me
ti amo 2011 wrote, "<quoted text>
I'm not protecting anyone ... "

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TLR8DK3QVV2IM...
lol...you black guys are so pitiful....
Yes of course I'm a male sock puppet ? How original .. Smh

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#124840 Mar 6, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Seraphine, how are you and Sora doing? We've been doing great. Sometimes that happens but most of my friends that know me says she looks like me, There are a few that say that say that she looks like both of us.But I think her native american father has some strong genes. She has his brown hair,skin tone and face.
Bonsoir mon amie :)

I see the picture and she is very pretty....

We just got back from visiting members of Sora's family in Turkey, the trip was wonderful especially visiting the rural areas in Anatolia.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#124844 Mar 6, 2014
Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
You're always talking about drink mixers, so some of us assume you've been nipping at the bottle.
My, my. Is that so:)
Going by that logic you DO infact talk a whole lot about childmolestors, men wearing diapers and stealing women's underwear. But most certainly , most of us would not draw any assumptions .

Location hidden

#124855 Mar 6, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
No your his bxtch,your the one who wants a white family.My boyfriend is black
Look lady(?) I dont know you, never even knew you existed till yesterday. Everything I know about you has been pm'd to me by other people.

That being the case, you really shouldnt be approaching my brick house with pebbles in your hands when you've got that glass house of your own. You jumpin in on me with that mixed baby in your picture? Uh uh, no miscellaneous person...no.

It's just not goin down like that...

Location hidden

#124856 Mar 6, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
Black men are still getting killed for dating white women they can't even protect themselves.But I guess that's what happens to the weak ones they get killed off.
Leaving us strong ones to survive and breed with the ww we so admire, respect, and cherish.

Location hidden

#124858 Mar 6, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
There are some sick people on this site. I made an audio video of me and my boyfriend's sex escapade yeserday and people actually clicked on it even after I put a warning before I posted the link smh.
You call THEM sick??

You're an embarrassment to us blacks. I dont know of ANY ww that has or would do that here smh.

Location hidden

#124859 Mar 6, 2014
ti amo 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes of course I'm a male sock puppet ? How original .. Smh
A side affect of knowing me babe. The troll mind just cant wrap itself around the concept of bm and ww in a happy relationship together.
LMAO

United States

#124861 Mar 6, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text> A side affect of knowing me babe. The troll mind just cant wrap itself around the concept of bm and ww in a happy relationship together.
youre a effing disgrace bro. Many beautuful bw out there and you choose that manish looking chick with an IQ the same as her age. You like manly features?

Location hidden

#124865 Mar 6, 2014
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>youre a effing disgrace bro. Many beautuful bw out there and you choose that manish looking chick with an IQ the same as her age. You like manly features?
And why should you care what I'm into? It's not you is it? Let me have my manly looking woman if thats what I want, whats it to ya?

And no, she is definitely not a man in any sense of the word either physically or aesthetically.
Thats 100% prime grade A British WOMAN!
LMAO

United States

#124866 Mar 6, 2014
Maybe he's into that type of look. The mr Ed look. I don't get why a black man would come to the AA forum to hang out with white people.

Location hidden

#124867 Mar 6, 2014
felcia wrote:
<quoted text>Well actually NO, it is hard for me to wrap my mind around a healthy black man with pride in his race preferring a white woman.....
Then dont try, you might sprain that brain of yours.

And you are certainly no authority on bm period.

Location hidden

#124868 Mar 6, 2014
felcia wrote:
<quoted text>Just weird, he said horse face was prettier than sassy cat, it seems like any healthy black man would jump on Sassy Cat, large eyes, full lips, seems like a black man would like that....young and fertile, this one looks past the age of child bearing......
So hows your life doin? As we can see...mines great.

LMAO

United States

#124869 Mar 6, 2014
Just like I don't get why you whites are here.looks to me felicia is jealous of horseface because she had her eye on tranny lover but he chose mr Ed over her.

Location hidden

#124870 Mar 6, 2014
felcia wrote:
<quoted text>Just weird, he said horse face was prettier than sassy cat, it seems like any healthy black man would jump on Sassy Cat, large eyes, full lips, seems like a black man would like that....young and fertile, this one looks past the age of child bearing......
Stop talkin to yourself smh.
LMAO

United States

#124871 Mar 6, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text> And why should you care what I'm into? It's not you is it? Let me have my manly looking woman if thats what I want, whats it to ya?
And no, she is definitely not a man in any sense of the word either physically or aesthetically.
Thats 100% prime grade A British WOMAN!
I really don't care. Its just perplexing. Didnt you used to post as cerebral?

Location hidden

#124872 Mar 6, 2014
felcia wrote:
<quoted text>In an ideal white society all male homosexuals would have to be eliminated for the good of the rest of society....
An ideal white society? Where would that be, somewhere in the stem of a glass pipe?

Think the Ukranians are worried about gays in their all white society right now or straight white Russians and their guns??

Location hidden

#124873 Mar 6, 2014
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>I really don't care. Its just perplexing. Didnt you used to post as cerebral?
Shut up Felicia I know this is you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
more white men should become cuckold (Jul '14) 5 min luvher 52
White men DO NOT want white girls who date blac... (Nov '10) 7 min luvher 5,384
Black Marine murdered Okinawan 7 min Now What 5
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Incognito4Ever 1,382,902
White Men Are Effiminate 14 min Truth Hurts 1
black women are race traitors (Sep '15) 18 min yahuda 94
Here's how science views blacks. 19 min Now What 11
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 46 min TranshumanX 44,806
Police Search for Serial Gang Rapist Described ... 1 hr Hellywood 24
Trump taking about deporting illegal immigrants 1 hr Big Woody 58