Are white women attracted to black men?
felicia

Studio City, CA

#122912 Feb 24, 2014
Sassykaat wrote:
<quoted text> lou lou!
Now that I think about it,you white girls on this thread are freakin' nuts!
All yall crazy!
I wouldn't say this to any mental health professional,'everybody sounds crazy" except me, Nope incorrect answer.....
Even "all da white people out there are crazy" 'actually I would not use the word "crazy"at all, that just makes them take a closer look at you....

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

Since: Jan 14

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#122913 Feb 24, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Never said you weren't the person in the picture, I said you were not dumb, sorry if you are insulted about some poster thinking you are smart.....
oh..

Guess I was right after all =p
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#122914 Feb 24, 2014
Sassykaat wrote:
<quoted text> lou lou!
Sup girl?
Which personality did you bring today?!
Now that I think about it,you white girls on this thread are freakin' nuts!
All yall crazy!
Lol, it's more general than personal. It'd scare the sh!t out of me to have personal contact with most ppl here like 90% or more.
If the income is like lower to middleclass - then a lot of ppl are not telling the truth. Not income is that important to me - but imagine being lured into some cage by a crazy. Gonna feed me with cakes and eat me when I'm phat enough. That's just not me;)

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#122916 Feb 24, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text> I wouldn't say this to any mental health professional,'everybody sounds crazy" except me, Nope incorrect answer.....
Even "all da white people out there are crazy" 'actually I would not use the word "crazy"at all, that just makes them take a closer look at you....
I know im not wrapped to tight,but you can get pretty paranoid...

And "jew" crazy.I always thought antisemitism looked more like a mental illness than any other form of racism to me.I mean,have you ever came across one of the many lies told about jews,and just thought to yourself,"man this is really out landish,even for me"?
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#122917 Feb 24, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Very dangerous, serial rapists often use the internet, and sociopaths are very charming, they are good at mimicking the emotions of others, yet not feeling the emotions....Ted Bundy sounded like a nice guy, very charming, even good looking, many women were fooled by his charm....
Scary stuff. I just go with my stomach feeling talking to ppl on the Internet. Not just here generally also when I chat a little playing games. Some ppl sound so convincing about who they are - but something makes me doubt them anyway. And I cannot always tell why. Some bad feeling.

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#122919 Feb 24, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, it's more general than personal. It'd scare the sh!t out of me to have personal contact with most ppl here like 90% or more.
If the income is like lower to middleclass - then a lot of ppl are not telling the truth. Not income is that important to me - but imagine being lured into some cage by a crazy. Gonna feed me with cakes and eat me when I'm phat enough. That's just not me;)
yum yum sounds like some good tender flesh very supple and soft

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#122920 Feb 24, 2014
Loulou wrote:
but imagine being lured into some cage by a crazy. Gonna feed me with cakes and eat me when I'm phat enough. That's just not me;)
LOL!!!! Why loulou,you dirty,dirty girl!

Yes please to the above scenario!

I dont have to lie about my income.

Im pretty broke
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#122921 Feb 24, 2014
Sassykaat wrote:
<quoted text> LOL!!!! Why loulou,you dirty,dirty girl!
Yes please to the above scenario!
I dont have to lie about my income.
Im pretty broke
Don't you know the fairytale about Hans and Gretchen and the witch in the pancake house. That b!tch is putting them in a house made out of candy so they'll grow phat. She wants to eat them and put them in the oven.
Wtf someone on the Internet says he's got a Limo and stuff. And all he's got is a basement. Lots of freaks out there.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#122922 Feb 24, 2014
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
yum yum sounds like some good tender flesh very supple and soft
Sigh. Lol
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#122923 Feb 24, 2014

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#122924 Feb 24, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you know the fairytale about Hans and Gretchen and the witch in the pancake house. That b!tch is putting them in a house made out of candy so they'll grow phat. She wants to eat them and put them in the oven.
Wtf someone on the Internet says he's got a Limo and stuff. And all he's got is a basement. Lots of freaks out there.
it was a joke loulou.yes im familiar with hansel and gretel.man I wish I could've seen the movie.looked good.hey they eat something called
pickled eggs in your country? I opened my fridge and got curious.

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#122925 Feb 24, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember that fairy tale but I thought it was the waffle house and the witch fattened Hans and Gretchen on waffles,eggs and bacon

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#122926 Feb 24, 2014
I sometimes think that you people are not trolls, just simply high.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#122927 Feb 24, 2014
Sassykaat wrote:
<quoted text> it was a joke loulou.yes im familiar with hansel and gretel.man I wish I could've seen the movie.looked good.hey they eat something called
A "pickled" food is just something placed in vinegar for a while. Before refrigeration this was one way to keep food from spoiling. So they would hard boil an egg, peel it, then place it in vinegar with spices. It could then remain edible for months and months afterwards.

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#122929 Feb 24, 2014
dev143 wrote:
I sometimes think that you people are not trolls, just simply high.
im not high.
Pretty tipsy though;)
I was high last week.those percs were guuuud to me.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#122930 Feb 24, 2014
Sassykaat wrote:
<quoted text> it was a joke loulou.yes im familiar with hansel and gretel.man I wish I could've seen the movie.looked good.hey they eat something called
Lol, ok. No pickled eggs.
But we have something very similar to soulfood or slavefood - not sure how you call it....
We call it fieldfood.
And the old barsturds cook pigtails, pigs feet with beans or cabbage and put it on your plate.
Proff : https://www.google.dk/search...
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#122931 Feb 24, 2014
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember that fairy tale but I thought it was the waffle house and the witch fattened Hans and Gretchen on waffles,eggs and bacon
Lol, maybe it's the translation . It's originally German ?
We eat pancakes instead of waffles. And not egg and bacon together. Lol
Not back then when it was written.

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#122932 Feb 24, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
A "pickled" food is just something placed in vinegar for a while. Before refrigeration this was one way to keep food from spoiling. So they would hard boil an egg, peel it, then place it in vinegar with spices. It could then remain edible for months and months afterwards.
I made some!(I hope) I just dropped 6 hard boiled eggs in a vlassics jar(after I ate the pickles)and now im just hoping for the best.im gonna keep em in the fridge for 2 weeks.I love the taste of anything pickly,but store bought pickled eggs are just sour vinegar.I used to buy them from a lady,but she died.

I follow alot of online recipes,but pickled eggs are the most complicated and dangerous to me.took the easy way out.

Hey dev!!!!

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#122933 Feb 24, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, ok. No pickled eggs.
But we have something very similar to soulfood or slavefood - not sure how you call it....
We call it fieldfood.
And the old barsturds cook pigtails, pigs feet with beans or cabbage and put it on your plate.
Proff : https://www.google.dk/search...
yea...pig feet is too fattening for me to ever purchase,but I do like the taste.

All those ppl suck at cooking pig feet,btw.

Sht still look like feet!

I did eat alot of pickled pig feet as a child.they were just toes in a jar.

Its kinda weird that you dont eat pickled eggs in your country,but I sort of expected it=)
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#122934 Feb 24, 2014
Sassykaat wrote:
<quoted text> yea...pig feet is too fattening for me to ever purchase,but I do like the taste.
All those ppl suck at cooking pig feet,btw.
Sht still look like feet!
I did eat alot of pickled pig feet as a child.they were just toes in a jar.
Its kinda weird that you dont eat pickled eggs in your country,but I sort of expected it=)
Pickled eggs sounds good to me. I've gotta find a recipe why not. I find it really, really strange our field food is so close to soulfood. It was for those who worked in the fields. Guess it's not for ppl today - since we don't burn fat by physical hard work. It's our great grandparents who worked those fields for more than 12 hours a day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tim Kaine: Trump Says a Clearly Prejudicial and... 3 min TheOriginalDoby 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Incognito4Ever 1,420,172
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 6 min Ronald 382
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 13 min Drilling for the ... 35,105
WW gang-raped shot, fed to Alligators 25 min Muricaaaaaaa 1
I feel sorry for white women 26 min TheNewStandardOfB... 9
Losing my virginity to a white guy 33 min TheNewStandardOfB... 2
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 46 min MICHA 579
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 56 min Trumping On MMXVI 279
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 1 hr Muricaaaaaaa 103
Interracial relationships. Who does it AFFECT?... (Sep '15) 1 hr Harrisson 76
Blue ivy is UGLY!!!! (Jul '13) 1 hr sal 62
More from around the web