Are white women attracted to black men?

“Commander-in-a pickel”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#122134 Feb 21, 2014
Circumcision was first done in ancient Israel for religious religions Abraham
was the first male to be circumcised now it is tradition with no valid reason to continue the barbaric procedure.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#122135 Feb 21, 2014
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text> Lol Felicias area of expertise is ignorance and fear. Whereas I like to think most conscious minded people have a fear OF ignorance.
This is always you stupid azz liberals' arguments ,'hate" and "fear" you seem to use those terms a lot to silence debate.....
felicia

Studio City, CA

#122136 Feb 21, 2014
<quoted text> Page not found.
smh.
Let me try again....

http://www.circumstitions.com/Cancer-cervNEJM...
Loulou

Denmark

#122137 Feb 21, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Medical articles written by JEWS, what do you think they are going to say? They wrote six million Jews were killed in the Holocaust, we all know that is bull sheet.....
About Circumcision I think you're right. We now have a full stop from the doctors here performing Circumcisions on males for religious reasons for ppl under 18 y.o. I don't know if the law has been passed yet . But it will be considered genital mutilation. The link between circumcision and less cervix cancer showed up to be wrong. It's because they've got fewer partners fx Muslim women - they do not have so much cervix cancer. You're right it's primitive and barbaric and has not hold in reality. Many dies from sepsis when the procedure is done outside hospital regime. And they're middle risk surgeries. We never hear when it goes wrong. And it's painful for small boys. If it was hygiene well. In the West every GD family gotta bathroom . They should put up a bathroom if it's so hard to keep their genitals clean. Don't rub it in sand. I've got surveys in Danish ( unfortunatly ) showing it's absolutly not a harmless procedure. And more clean . Actually not really. Gotta say I think you're right this time.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#122138 Feb 21, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you familiar with the first rappers, the Last Poets? They were my favourites back in the day. I like rap with a message like Public Enemy, Tupac, KRS One, Paris and for fun, Busta Rhymes.
Lol Last Poets of course. Thats more my dads time. That reminds me of when I was really little and my dad and his friends would sit around the apt. playing that music and looking just like the album covers. And my mom would be there with her long hair in a braid lighting incense around the place and telling the men to watch their language around her kids lol.

Oh Busta bus was my hero. Not all Hip Hop has to be serious. It's good to clown a lil too. What I dont like is how nowadays Hip Hop artist demean the rest of us by throwing it in our faces that we are not them and are somehow less. Like Jay Z when he says

"8 million stories, out there in the naked
City and it's a pity, half of y'all won't make it but
me, I got It made"

Like fck you Mr. camel ciggarette man....so whens the next album droppin? lol

I like it, but I hate the message, but I like it.

Since: Feb 11

london

#122139 Feb 21, 2014
<quoted text>Lol Felicias area of expertise is ignorance and fear. Whereas I like to think most conscious minded people have a fear OF ignorance.
Oh most definitely .....I want to ask something but not on here .. How can I do that !! ;)
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#122140 Feb 21, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Well, no wonder you are protecting the custom fiercely it is a custom of your people, even better reason for us whites not to indulge in this mutilation.....
Too late.

There IS no white culture. Everything you have these days has roots from somewhere else.

Cant even claim the banjo.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#122141 Feb 21, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
GMTA........:)
Lol yup. Once again it is proven.

:)
felicia

Studio City, CA

#122142 Feb 21, 2014
Whoops, wrong link.... That is not the link I intended..wrong article..

london

#122143 Feb 21, 2014
felicia wrote:
None of my brothers or my dad was circumcised, my dad said it was a hideous practice the Christ killers practiced...
I suppose you got your racist views from him also.!!!
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#122144 Feb 21, 2014
ti amo 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Public enemy brings back memories for me .. ;)
Hell yeah. I used to see Fava Flav all the time hanging out down in the village just smokin weed on the corner (back when you could do that without the worries of cops) just bs ing with people on the street. Big clock around his neck, ugly as sin, and very very clownish.

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#122145 Feb 21, 2014
<quoted text> Page not found.
smh.
I actually found the page and chuckled at the headline and the usage of the word SHONKY which has its origins in the YIDDISH word, shonniker. Funny that Felicia, of all people didn't research THAT before she posted it, eh?

*smirks*
Loulou

Denmark

#122146 Feb 21, 2014
felicia wrote:
Welcome to the website of the National Organization of Circumcision Information Resource Centers, founded by healthcare professionals to provide information to expectant parents, healthcare professionals, educators, lawyers, ethicists, and concerned individuals about circumcision and genital cutting of male, female, and intersex infants and children, genital integrity, and human rights.
What you need to know...
• No national or international medical association recommends routine circumcision.
•Only the USA circumcises the majority of newborn boys without medical or religious reason.
•Medicalized circumcision began during the 1800s to prevent masturbation, which was believed to cause disease.
•Today's parents are learning that the foreskin is a normal, protective, functioning organ.
•Today's parents realize circumcision harms and has unnecessary risks.
•Circumcision denies a male's right to genital integrity and choice for his own body.
Co-sign. Plus if men want clean genitals. Stop using sand. And make a bathroom .
Loulou

Denmark

#122147 Feb 21, 2014
iamcuriousnow wrote:
Circumcision was first done in ancient Israel for religious religions Abraham
was the first male to be circumcised now it is tradition with no valid reason to continue the barbaric procedure.
Exactly .
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#122148 Feb 21, 2014
ti amo 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh most definitely .....I want to ask something but not on here .. How can I do that !! ;)
Lol I've been putting it off all day and I said I'd do it so I'll make a profile. I'll have it done today for sure. Then I'll hit you up on your private message and you can respond from there.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#122149 Feb 21, 2014
Quote:Death. Babies can even die of circumcision. Over 100 newborns die each year in the USA, mostly from loss of blood and infection (Van Howe 1997 & 2004, Bollinger 2010).

Isn't it time to think more carefully about whether we should be circumcising our boys?

"Mommy if you truly love me you will not let the hideous gentile hating jewish doctors cut part of my penis off"

SAY NO TO MALE GENTILE MUTILATION......

london

#122150 Feb 21, 2014
<quoted text>Hell yeah. I used to see Fava Flav all the time hanging out down in the village just smokin weed on the corner (back when you could do that without the worries of cops) just bs ing with people on the street. Big clock around his neck, ugly as sin, and very very clownish.
Lool yeah he really is fugly ... He was hilarious on "flavour of love" though ..

london

#122151 Feb 21, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>I actually found the page and chuckled at the headline and the usage of the word SHONKY which has its origins in the YIDDISH word, shonniker. Funny that Felicia, of all people didn't research THAT before she posted it, eh?

*smirks*
Lol this woman is unreal ..

london

#122152 Feb 21, 2014
felicia wrote:
Whoops, wrong link.... That is not the link I intended..wrong article..
Just give up
FFs lol
Loulou

Denmark

#122153 Feb 21, 2014
I think circumcision for non-medical reasons for ppl under 18 is in fact a hideous practise. And it's genital mutilation. I think it will spread all over Europe now. That it must be stopped. We do not do it pr automatic. Let the grown up male make his own choise . It's IMO backwards and mutilation to continiue this practise on infants. Yrk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reasons why good black women don't want good bl... 7 min PROUD ARYAN WARRIOR 5
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min bob53h 1,563,920
Why are black girls physically superior to whit... (Mar '16) 17 min PROUD ARYAN WARRIOR 9
Black women have upped their Oral Sex game 18 min Ugly Cavies Wish ... 19
The Majority Of White Males Are Pedophiles And ... (Jun '14) 29 min dumbdumb 97
Forums for bi white men to meet gay/bi black men? (Aug '11) 29 min amanda17 70
KKK Membership for blacks 30 min PROUD ARYAN WARRIOR 3
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 52 min Lawrence Wolf 791
RAW VIDEO: Teens Heckle Drowning Man 52 min Fun Facts 41
News Racism still prevalent 50 years after riots 30 ... 1 hr Fun Facts 38
America and pro Americans are the enemy of blac... 1 hr justsaying 36
More from around the web