Are white women attracted to black men?

Since: Feb 11

london

#121833 Feb 20, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>The hypocrisy that comes out of their mouths is amazing......I like the starting out with the sentence, "well I don't feel this way, but did you know the entire world hates you chinks"?
Chinks !!!.. Ermmm when I say Asian I'm
Talking about East Indians not Chinese etc !!! Asians in the uk =East Indian
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#121834 Feb 20, 2014
ti amo 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh so were pretty much the same age .. When you hit me up I will chat to you properly ;)
I look forward to it.

Ok, I'll make an account (again) when I get home tonight.

See how long it lasts before someone (probably aizling) gets it banned.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#121835 Feb 20, 2014
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text> Oh yeah, stone cold is my alternate ego.
Just like being a blonde haired 6ft 8 neo nazi is yours.
;/
With all the new websites springing up that specifically say, this is not a white supremacist website, I don't think Neo-nazi's should be your concern......
felicia

Studio City, CA

#121836 Feb 20, 2014
ti amo 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
You lead a very sad life ... Judging people on the colour of there skin .. There's good and bad in all races .. How can you judge a person on there skin colour without even knowing them ... Your very shallow as well as ugly .. Inside and out
They seem to be judging people by the color of their skin in those vicious knock-out attacks it would seem.....
Of course people are noticing, are they blind?

london

#121837 Feb 20, 2014
<quoted text>Lol felicia still thinks it's 1985. Into all that gay glam rock crap with men wearing spandex and make up.(forgot about that genre...not my thing either)

I just saw Busta Rhymes less than a month ago on board the Intrepid (battle ship) Busta, Run dmc, Slick Rick, and Roots performed for a Superbowl party I was at. Maaan they had the house JUMPIN.

Heard of Notting Hill but not the carnival
All them names are taking me way back lol slick rick is from the uk isn't he but he sounds American now He's been over your way so long...notting hill carnival is a West Indian carnival they do every year in summer all the roads are shut off and thousands of people go over two days ..I'm gonna come back to New York and you can show me around it's different when you get shown around by a person who lives there lol ;)
felicia

Studio City, CA

#121838 Feb 20, 2014
We certainly noticed how the Jewish media didn't report those crimes until their Jewish community was attacked, Yeah we noticed, believe me....we certainly noticed the Jews didn't escape the attacks because of their white skin, yeah we noticed that also....
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#121839 Feb 20, 2014
ti amo 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
You lead a very sad life ... Judging people on the colour of there skin .. There's good and bad in all races .. How can you judge a person on there skin colour without even knowing them ... Your very shallow as well as ugly .. Inside and out
.....race and skin colour r not the same thing........

london

#121840 Feb 20, 2014
<quoted text>Lol felicia still thinks it's 1985. Into all that gay glam rock crap with men wearing spandex and make up.(forgot about that genre...not my thing either)

I just saw Busta Rhymes less than a month ago on board the Intrepid (battle ship) Busta, Run dmc, Slick Rick, and Roots performed for a Superbowl party I was at. Maaan they had the house JUMPIN.

Heard of Notting Hill but not the carnival
Men in spandex is not a good look loool .. I like men .. Real men ;)

london

#121841 Feb 20, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>They seem to be judging people by the color of their skin in those vicious knock-out attacks it would seem.....
And white people don't kill murder rape .. Do they lol !! Your deluded
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#121842 Feb 20, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>With all the new websites springing up that specifically say, this is not a white supremacist website, I don't think Neo-nazi's should be your concern......
I'm not concerned PERIOD! I live in Rome, not some barbarian province. That low grade shit doesnt even factor into my existence.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#121844 Feb 20, 2014
ti amo 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
All them names are taking me way back lol slick rick is from the uk isn't he but he sounds American now He's been over your way so long...notting hill carnival is a West Indian carnival they do every year in summer all the roads are shut off and thousands of people go over two days ..I'm gonna come back to New York and you can show me around it's different when you get shown around by a person who lives there lol ;)
Looool, Slick Rick is a Brit? I never knew that but thats cool. Brits and Americans are family as far as countries go. England is the America of Europe, all other European nations imitate them.You like Ghost Poet?

Oh if you come to ny I'll have it no other way. You've got no choice but to let me show you around. It's not even debatable.

:)
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#121845 Feb 20, 2014
Yup, he's a Londoner woooow thats crazy...but not really. London and New York are interchangeable.

london

#121846 Feb 20, 2014
<quoted text>Looool, Slick Rick is a Brit? I never knew that but thats cool. Brits and Americans are family as far as countries go. England is the America of Europe, all other European nations imitate them.You like Ghost Poet?

Oh if you come to ny I'll have it no other way. You've got no choice but to let me show you around. It's not even debatable.

:)
Lol I didn't even no he was born here it was actually someone on this forum years ago who told me he was british and sure enough if you look at wiki it tells you he was born here but moved to New York in 1977 so really he's more American than a Brit .. Yeah my little ones dad has family in New York there's quite a few West Indians in New York same as london so I guareentee most would have relatives living in England .... Next time I come to ny I want to see the parts tourists don't go to ha .. So you will be perfect to take me ;)
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#121848 Feb 20, 2014
ti amo 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Men in spandex is not a good look loool .. I like men .. Real men ;)
Men in spandex is an oxymoron.

london

#121849 Feb 20, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>.....race and skin colour r not the same thing........
What part of london do you live ! Why won't you answer lol I bet you live in the most multicultural part .. Now that's funny ;)
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#121850 Feb 20, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>They seem to be judging people by the color of their skin in those vicious knock-out attacks it would seem.....
whiteboys play the knock out game on blacks too...

but of course you dont acknowledge that.

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

Since: Jan 14

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#121851 Feb 20, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
I am only familiar with one notorious spirit/shapeshifter and that is Iktomi (spider) and the story is here.....
http://www.princeton.edu/~achaney/tmve/wiki10...
other NA shapeshifting legends.....
http://www.native-languages.org/shape-shifter...
There was a movie with Edward James Olmos called Wolfen that showed the practise of shapeshifting. I remember seeing it years ago and it was pretty good. You might be able to find it online.
that was kind of scary! But still a very fascinating read,thankyou=^_^=

london

#121852 Feb 20, 2014
<quoted text>Men in spandex is an oxymoron.
that's just weird lol ...

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

Since: Jan 14

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#121853 Feb 20, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text> Successful means two relationships that didn't land up in divorce, I consider that successful considering the divorce rate in this country. It is a challenge when you marry at eighteen, people naturally grow in different directions , takes work to make a marriage successful.
thankyou for clearing that up for me felicia.

london

#121854 Feb 20, 2014
<quoted text>whiteboys play the knock out game on blacks too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FihIwVd8ei4XX

but of course you dont acknowledge that.
That's disgusting . Poor boy ;(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Earl 1,683,487
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 7 min el rey de los cam... 240
Racist White People on MLK Day. 11 min Sarah 2nd Grade 100
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 12 min el rey de los cam... 37,812
Black rulership in Eroupe during the Dark Ages? (Dec '10) 15 min el rey de los cam... 723
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 18 min el rey de los cam... 4,076
My Brothas in Baltimore are Holding it DOWN!!!! 21 min el rey de los cam... 259
WHITE FOLKS: YOU need to know what King Knew! 29 min Sarah 2nd Grade 131
Obama was a powerless failed dimwit. 14 hr Denigrade 30
More from around the web