Are white women attracted to black men?
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#121302 Feb 18, 2014
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
"Londoners and New Yorkers have that same..je ne sais quoi."
Really..?
How about that certain 'stop and frisk' something..do London bobbies ..pull that?
Something about you doesn't quite add the F up....as far as an AA forum goes
but Hey..that's me...
Whatever
LOL!!!!
Full pockets...no you cant have one.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#121303 Feb 18, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
My experience is only people with multiple accounts come out with the crap you just did.
Because only people with numerous accounts think that is what other people get up to.
i mean is anyone so dumb that they really think someone leaving at a similar time to someone else is proof they are one and the same person!!?
You are delusional!! I'd understand if you said their writing style is similar; but you are not even saying this; you're saying they left at the same time! As if he has to put both accounts on at the same time; why is this the way you do it?
That is yet another manifestation of her limited understanding of the world. She has the inability to grasp the complexities of humanity so she narrows that down to something that makes sense to her...that she can cope with and accept. Otherwise, it's simply too alien to her way of thinking.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#121305 Feb 18, 2014
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text> That is yet another manifestation of her limited understanding of the world. She has the inability to grasp the complexities of humanity so she narrows that down to something that makes sense to her...that she can cope with and accept. Otherwise, it's simply too alien to her way of thinking.
So much for her advanced psychology degree, eh? I hope you are having a better weather day back there. Be safe.........:
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#121306 Feb 18, 2014
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said..
something about you..
just doesn't quite add
the F up..
so I'll guess we'll have to take you as the mystery meat in the school cafeteria lunch.
might be prime..might be swine
LOL!!
Well when and if you figure it out, get back to me. I'll be waiting with baited breath ;/

In the meantime, try not repeating the same posts, it's kinda dull.

Just sayin:

:)
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#121307 Feb 18, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
So much for her advanced psychology degree, eh? I hope you are having a better weather day back there. Be safe.........:
Lol did she claim to have that?

She must've gotten her schooling in Auschwitz.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#121308 Feb 18, 2014
<quoted text> Lol did she claim to have that?
Oy vey.....ehehehehehe.....or at one of the many online, pay per credit sham universities.......
engle-

Baltimore, OH

#121309 Feb 18, 2014
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
"Londoners and New Yorkers have that same..je ne sais quoi."
Really..?
How about that certain 'stop and frisk' something..do London bobbies ..pull that?
Something about you doesn't quite add the F up....as far as an AA forum goes
but Hey..that's me...
Whatever
LOL!!!!
Actually, a liberal Judge ruled that "stop and frisk" is unconstitutional. As a result, crime has gone up. Not to mention, it makes it more dangerous for Officers in that the reason for frisking someone is for the Officer's safety.

"NYPD taunted following stop-and-frisk ruling
One source predicted that there will be more bloodshed in the streets as criminals fearlessly carry their weapons"
http://nypost.com/2013/08/27/shooting-off-the...

NY police unions seek stop-and-frisk appeals ruling
Unions say that a judge insulted officers last summer when she ruled that the tactic was carried out in a discriminatory manner
http://www.policeone.com/legal/articles/68189...

"So they are trying to tell street police how to conduct a lawful stop. I dont think they need training on how to conduct a legit stop if they are Officers. That is saying that the NYPD doesnt know how to do their job. They should of thought of a better explanation so they dont make the NYPD seem incompetent. I hope this blows over soon so they can get back to arresting POS's that have weapons. Wait until a person of power has his family attacked. Then they will say that the police aren't doing enough to get weapons off the street."

Fewer weapons recovered due to the Judge's ruling means that's more guns in the hands of criminals.

The lunatics are running the asylum as evidenced by that Judge's ruling.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#121311 Feb 18, 2014
Ok I'm outta here

Disclaimer: This in no way entails that I'm also someone else who may be leaving at this moment. If any party should be doing so it is purely coincidental and is in no way connected to my own departure.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#121312 Feb 18, 2014
<quoted text> Lol did she claim to have that?
that is damn funny, I'm laughing.....
felicia

Studio City, CA

#121313 Feb 18, 2014
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
so your dumbsh**t nonsense is an enigma...??
OK
I don't know, he comes up with some funny material at times....
Not like his supposed brother though, some of that stuff was classic....
My husband was laughing his head off when he described my picture, the complexion of a dead cadaver....
felicia

Studio City, CA

#121315 Feb 18, 2014
Because it doesn't stop with criminals that is why, kicking the wrong doors down without a warrant , shooting barking dogs in front of children, how long did you think we were going to put up with that sheet? Over some fuawlking weed? Are you joking?
They are violating all our civil rights now, it didn't stop at the criminals.....the public is more afraid of the police than the damn criminals....
engle-

Baltimore, OH

#121316 Feb 18, 2014
More evidence that the lunatics are running the asylum...

2-17-14

"NY cop killers seek parole with no remorse for deaths
Former Black Liberation militants Herman Bell and Anthony Bottom will again go before the state Parole Board to ask for freedom

Starting this week, Herman Bell and Anthony Bottom will again go before the state Parole Board to ask for freedom. But this time, it will be after admitting for the first time that they were involved in the execution-style slayings.

"If you want to talk about justice, it's been served," said Anne Lamb, the New York City co-chairwoman of The Jericho Movement, a group that advocates for political prisoners. "They have no reason to hold them in prison. It's not going to bring back Officer Piagentini or Officer Waverly Jones.""
http://www.policeone.com/cop-killer/articles/...
felicia

Studio City, CA

#121317 Feb 18, 2014
I loved how the police were more concerned about confiscating the rich law abiding citizens in New Orleans than the criminals....
They went straight to the law abiding citizens' homes, kicked down doors, and old grandma used to the good police in the ole days instead of these thugs said "sure sonny I have a gun , and tried to give it to them, and they knocked her down, punched her in the face, and nearly killed her......
engle-

Baltimore, OH

#121318 Feb 18, 2014
In a perfect world, those two sh(t bag Cop killers would have been executed and now, the Officer's loved ones, who clearly the Jericho project gives no consideration to, are put through the hell again.

"Mercy for the guilty is cruelty for the innocent."
Two White Crows

AOL

#121319 Feb 18, 2014
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds interesting. I was doing some web animation work to illustrate cellular
pre transcription for a biotech firm.
Most people dont realize that lysosomal junk is at the very heart as to why we get clogged arteries as we grow older and its association with 7 keto-cholesterol....thankfully Aubrey de Grey.et al are working with soil bacteria to eleviate this problem....the long term seems hopeful due to lab rats being immune just here recently.

Good luck with your work Kip.
engle-

Baltimore, OH

#121320 Feb 18, 2014
* Even, "'Mercy to the guilty is cruelty to the innocent."- Adam Smith.
engle-

Baltimore, OH

#121321 Feb 18, 2014
felicia wrote:
I loved how the police were more concerned about confiscating the rich law abiding citizens in New Orleans than the criminals....
They went straight to the law abiding citizens' homes, kicked down doors, and old grandma used to the good police in the ole days instead of these thugs said "sure sonny I have a gun , and tried to give it to them, and they knocked her down, punched her in the face, and nearly killed her......
If you don't know the difference, then educate yourself, liberal POS.

BTW... the person you are calling a sock, I know for a fact is the poster who used to go by the name, South London girl.

Your ignorance proceeds you, fckwit.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#121322 Feb 18, 2014
Next it will be all large dogs present a danger, man has owned dogs for thousands of years, but some screaming hysterical bytch will be on television,'my baaaby my baaaaby, the dingo's took my baby", when more kids get murdered by children protective services .
But that one incident will be publicized non-stop twenty four hours a day,until they outlaw all large dogs......The serfs are not allowed to own or protect their homes....
engle-

Baltimore, OH

#121323 Feb 18, 2014
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
The stats on the efficacy of S&F with respect to violent felony crime rate reduction are inconclusive....at best.
The current LEGAL status of S&F is...up in the air:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stop-and-frisk_i...
Wikipedia isn't a credible source.
engle-

Baltimore, OH

#121324 Feb 18, 2014
felicia wrote:
Next it will be all large dogs present a danger, man has owned dogs for thousands of years, but some screaming hysterical bytch will be on television,'my baaaby my baaaaby, the dingo's took my baby", when more kids get murdered by children protective services .
But that one incident will be publicized non-stop twenty four hours a day,until they outlaw all large dogs......The serfs are not allowed to own or protect their homes....
Spoken like a true liberal. When all else fails, turn to emotionalism, right, you liberal POS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why don't trump supporters care about his tax ... 3 min Ms Mack 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Jeff Sessions 1,483,610
News Islam shares long tradition in Toledo area (Jun '16) 4 min Barros chingon 384
SPECIAL REPORT : most FOOD STAMP & WELFARE Reci... 9 min Barros chingon 368
News Churchill bust back in Oval Office 9 min NAZI SOVIET ALLIANCE 120
Kelly Ann Conway 11 min Ms Mack 19
News Being conservative is not being racist 12 min Sicklecell Supporter 124
Trump Chimpout Over Crowd Size 26 min Ms Mack 34
Only an idiot like Trump lies to the CIA 48 min Ms Mack 28
More from around the web