TheOriginalDoby

Carmichael, CA

#121250 Feb 17, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
All is well here, thanks, D. I heard you guys got some rain. It missed us here but the reports say we might get some by next week. Hope all is well with you and yours.......:))
Yeah, we got like a couple drops and that's about it. Soon we start the rationing...lol. Spent the weekend in SF and boy I love that place! Perfect weather this weekend. How are things here in the loony house?
AfricanBlackMale

San Jose, CA

#121251 Feb 17, 2014
So what if white women like black men and vice versa? What is wrong with that? Is it a bad thing? Same goes for black women and white women? Who gives a crap....

For me though, Dark Chocolate Black African women with huge tatas and behinds all day :-D. Not saying that Black Americans and White Americans and other 'races' can not be attractive, they can be. But I am talking about a serious relationship POV. I have seen some white girls who are packing big tatas and huge dongs too which surprises me. Anyways, I will stick to my culture African women :)

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#121252 Feb 17, 2014
AfricanBlackMale wrote:
So what if white women like black men and vice versa? What is wrong with that? Is it a bad thing? Same goes for black women and white women? Who gives a crap....

For me though, Dark Chocolate Black African women with huge tatas and behinds all day :-D. Not saying that Black Americans and White Americans and other 'races' can not be attractive, they can be. But I am talking about a serious relationship POV. I have seen some white girls who are packing big tatas and huge dongs too which surprises me. Anyways, I will stick to my culture African women :)
There's nothing wrong with that at all ;)
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#121253 Feb 17, 2014
dev143 wrote:
"I got a pocket full of fks, still aint given out none" - I like that quote.
Lol yeah thats what we say to each other around here (friends n shit) Alltho at this point it's been abbreviated to just "I got a pocket". When we're hearing something we aint interested in or talking about some bs someone said..."I got a pocket"

No one knows what that means if they dont know us.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#121254 Feb 17, 2014
ti amo 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
I like it to ;)
Yeah spread it across the pond.

Thats some NY flava for ya.

:)
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#121255 Feb 17, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
I never saw that movie, I am afraid, but I do remember the horrible events which happened during the filming because John Landis was a client of our firm. As I recall Vic Morrow and two illegally hired Vietnamese child actors were killed in a helicopter crash scene. Between that incident and Roman Polanski's flight from prosecution, those were two very vivid memories of controversy from my professional career days. Thank goodness, I was not directly linked to either.
How is the weather there today? I hope you are still safe.
The actor Vic Morrow was killed in a freak accident while filming. Helicopter landed on him.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#121256 Feb 17, 2014
felicia wrote:
Oh come on now, notice both black avenger and the sockpuppet left at the very same time, and both haven't posted for exactly one hour?
Did he actually think we would not notice?
Wow you're jus too damn clever for me.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#121257 Feb 17, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi BB.....Basically Thanksgiving was started after the slaughter of the Pequots. A much more authentic history is found here. American history books will never tell the true stories where NA are concerned.....smh.....
http://www.rense.com/general45/thanks.htm
Hope you and yours are well and safe as I heard another storm came through over the weekend.......:((
Yeah well goes to show how bad things were normally between the pillagegrims and the NA's when on the one occasion they sat down and shared a meal... it was turned into a national holiday.

Another storm? Damn.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#121258 Feb 17, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, good luck too you;) those pancakes are good. I think the only problem with that lifestyle is it takes time.( But it gives the garbage man work with all that peel from veggies ) Plus I go low without all the carbs. Lol
I used to swim 15 km a week and at the gym five hours a week. So I know how long it takes.;( not that I am a bodybuilder - but to tone your body the way you want it. Pilates in between makes you look good. That's my opinion.
Bonsoir Loulou :)

Wednesday will be here soon and I hope you are well and in fine spirits tonight we have finished packing for the trip and all is ready all that is left now is for me to speak to you before I go and I hope you find my post.

I also hope you managed to find my other post to you as well in regards to Creole and Cajun food if not I can repost it to you tomorrow.

If I do not speak with you tomorrow then I shall see you when I return in March :)

Thank you for everything, thank you for being my friend and I like talking to you very much I just wanted you to know that.

See you tomorrow my Swedish Sister :)

With all my love,

Seraphine :)
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#121262 Feb 17, 2014
That Backfired Ehh wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, well,....we ain't played "cowboys and coloreds", yet.
Aint never gonna happen either. You crakkkas nowadays need Hispanic banditos to face us.

Ya just aint got it in ya no more.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#121264 Feb 17, 2014
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text> The actor Vic Morrow was killed in a freak accident while filming. Helicopter landed on him.
Yes, I know. His daughters Jennifer Jason Leigh and Carrie Morrow filed a wrongful death suit against Warner Brothers, John Landis and Stephen Spielberg. The whole incident got quite ugly. Eventually Warner Bros settled the suit for some ridiculously low $$ amount, considering.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#121265 Feb 17, 2014
<quoted text>Dunn is Hispanic?
Or are you just completely incapable of guessing anyone's race?
Dunn is done. Whiteboy cant get away with it no more. You need an Hispanic.

Except...they dont like you either.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#121266 Feb 17, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know. His daughters Jennifer Jason Leigh and Carrie Morrow filed a wrongful death suit against Warner Brothers, John Landis and Stephen Spielberg. The whole incident got quite ugly. Eventually Warner Bros settled the suit for some ridiculously low $$ amount, considering.
Is that how it all ended.

Oh jennifer Jason Leigh is his daughter? I didnt know that.

“I don't hate Racists”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

They're Not Worth the Effort

#121267 Feb 17, 2014
blonde wrote:
Well isn't this sweet.
my thread has turned into an episode of The View.
this place is all fcked up
~smgdbh~
Hi Blonde good to see you how much snow do you have
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#121269 Feb 17, 2014
<quoted text>
He's also white.
One success each is enough for us, dopey.
We outnumber you 7 to 1.
Easy ta say when it's not your pasty white azz lookin at hard time aint it?

Dunn would give a rednecks fiddle to take it all back I'm sure.
Anderson-oh really

Mesa, AZ

#121270 Feb 17, 2014
I'm officially coming out. It's a relief to get this of my chest to the African American Forum. Maybe my coming out will help others. Don't be afraid. I'm gay and I'm proud of it.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#121271 Feb 17, 2014
<quoted text>
We outnumber you 7 to 1.
Well then its a good thing for us we're 7 times more violent isnt it?

Well THAT Backfired

New Port Richey, FL

#121272 Feb 17, 2014
Anderson-oh really wrote:
I'm officially coming out. It's a relief to get this of my chest to the African American Forum. Maybe my coming out will help others. Don't be afraid. I'm gay and I'm proud of it.
It's been done before.
May 31, 2010

I, oh_Really, announce my coming OUT.
I am gay.
I like men.
Before you ask, I like to take it from behind.
I want big, black men (ONLY) to gove me manlove.
I have been abusive to Blacks on this forum.
I got into an argument with my long-time lover, Willie Love.
I was charged with domestic violence, but I've worked on my anger.
I apologize to all black people.
I am changed.
I just want to get on with my life, getting loved by big, hung, black men.
I am gay.
Whew.
Now the truthe is out.
I apologize to all black people.
I was wrong.
I rebuke the white devils that abuse my black men and women.
i am oh_Really, another gay white man that loves to suck big black Jihnsons and get them in my tight, juicy, white assshoole.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T6E90K06VEHA0...

Get some new material, dopey.
Anderson-oh really

Mesa, AZ

#121273 Feb 17, 2014
Say it loud, I'm gay and I'm proud.

“I don't hate Racists”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

They're Not Worth the Effort

#121274 Feb 17, 2014
<quoted text>
He's also white.
One success each is enough for us, dopey.
We outnumber you 7 to 1.
You're a sad case O Really damn if I don't believe you're really a mental case you need help.Do you actually think your performing some kind of twisted redneck civic duty by posting this BS day after day? Hell all you're doing is showing your ignorance.You are completely fckd up I pity anybody that has to be around you longer than 2 minutes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you think light skinned women like dark skin... (Jan '08) 14 min Realtalk100 404
BW Cuffed by Police for Kissing WM: Prostitute??? 16 min Big Knob 388
Please Answer Honestly, Blacks Brothers & Sisters 18 min Be_Real_Fool 17
Please Answer this Question 18 min Michele 5
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 18 min Capree 3,976
Brothers, would you Date A Black Woman Dating W... 21 min wizdum 206
Lowlife BM saying Lupita Nyong is Dark & Ugly n... (Jan '14) 24 min Henry 23
Even Rapper Drake, Called East African Women, "... 30 min ethiopiangirl1 342
Jealous White Men 1 hr Gargantos 76
Nobody cares how much you hate black people 1 hr HardheadedMeSo 75
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 3 hr Truth 849
•••

African-American People Search