Are white women attracted to black men?

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#121045 Feb 16, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>For some strange reason I seem to remember a Mya girlfriend of Black Avenger on the other forums..... I'm willing to bet this is his girlfriend if not him......
With all the frauds he has perpetuated on topix.......
With Some flimsy excuse you just appear out of nowhere... very suspicious.
Considering YOUR confessions on this forum, I can see why you are paranoid and suspicious of everyone else.....smh......
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#121046 Feb 16, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>For some strange reason I seem to remember a Mya girlfriend of Black Avenger on the other forums..... I'm willing to bet this is his girlfriend if not him......
Ok.

Keep us updated and tell us where that leads you.

Lol myah smh

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#121047 Feb 16, 2014
felicia wrote:
Mya is my daughters name weirdo lol .. There is no partner of mine on these forums and like I said before I've been on and off topics for years .. 2006 was when I first joined and believe it or not this forum was nothing like it is today there was very few people posting here and we all knew each other there was one or two trolls but nothing like it is now .. Your the one who's been here for a minute and your the one who doesn't like black people so really I ask you .. Wtf are you doing here !! Lol now that's suspicious !!!

Location hidden

#121048 Feb 16, 2014
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>To a redneck mind like his you may as well have claimed to be from Oz. His only experience with England is Harry Potter movies.
Lol .. Oh

Location hidden

#121049 Feb 16, 2014
<quoted text>Ok.

Keep us updated and tell us where that leads you.

Lol myah smh
Yes I hope she does .. So far my picture isn't me .. I'm from Spanish Harlem .. And now my name is mya and I have a bf called black avenger .. Pmsl

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#121051 Feb 16, 2014
oh snap
LMBAO!!!
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#121052 Feb 16, 2014
ti amo 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I hope she does .. So far my picture isn't me .. I'm from Spanish Harlem .. And now my name is mya and I have a bf called black avenger .. Pmsl
She's talking about people that used to post here and claiming we are them. I know you already know this but I just had to put it in typing so we can see just how unoriginal it looks as well as sounds.
Dr I_M_Love MD

Greenfield, OH

#121053 Feb 16, 2014
<quoted text> This coming from a Londoner?
:)
she aint no Londoner unless its London WV
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#121054 Feb 16, 2014
No Felix, no. This is not Myah lol
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#121055 Feb 16, 2014
Dr I_M_Love MD wrote:
<quoted text>
she aint no Londoner unless its London WV
Can ya prove it?

Location hidden

#121056 Feb 16, 2014
<quoted text>She's talking about people that used to post here and claiming we are them. I know you already know this but I just had to put it in typing so we can see just how unoriginal it looks as well as sounds.
Very unoriginal .. And very boring ;)

Location hidden

#121057 Feb 16, 2014
Dr I_M_Love MD wrote:
<quoted text>she aint no Londoner unless its London WV
I'm from Spanish Harlem pmsl
felicia

Studio City, CA

#121059 Feb 16, 2014
No Felix, no. This is not Myah lol
I say she is from Australia, and you are black avenger,we all steal other peoples identities here on Topix, some of these poor people would be surprised to find their info pictures on Topix, oh well....

Location hidden

#121060 Feb 16, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>I say she is from Australia, and you are black avenger,we all steal other peoples identities here on Topix, some of these poor people would be surprised to find their info pictures on Topix, oh well....
I'm Australian to !! Lol Well when you find the person in my picture let me no Lmmfao ...

Location hidden

#121061 Feb 16, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>I say she is from Australia, and you are black avenger,we all steal other peoples identities here on Topix, some of these poor people would be surprised to find their info pictures on Topix, oh well....
Btw "we" ... Speak for yourself love ;)
Axe-Me-Anything

Canyon Country, CA

#121062 Feb 16, 2014
ti amo 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm Australian to !! Lol Well when you find the person in my picture let me no Lmmfao ...
I'm letting you "no"...

http://www.lakako.com/instagram/post/62905868...

Why are you trolling for personal info from some random dude on the internet?

Classy.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#121064 Feb 16, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>,we all steal other peoples identities here on Topix, some of these poor people would be surprised to find their info pictures on Topix, oh well....
NO, some of us do not steal other people's identities. That is the behaviour of sick, desperate people. Everyone KNOWS you are amongst them.....smh.....

Location hidden

#121065 Feb 16, 2014
Axe-Me-Anything wrote:
<quoted text>I'm letting you "no"...

http://www.lakako.com/instagram/post/62905868...

Why are you trolling for personal info from some random dude on the internet?

Classy.
Lol seems like your good at trolling .. To bad my insta is private eh !! Lol ;)
felicia

Studio City, CA

#121066 Feb 16, 2014
<quoted text> She's talking about people that used to post here and claiming we are them. I know you already know this but I just had to put it in typing so we can see just how unoriginal it looks as well as sounds.
Yeah yeah, my gut feeling is you are feeling guilty over all those rabid anti-Semitic posts and had to change identities ,and feel sorry for them Now...... You did get kind of emotional when I posted one of them.....I mean the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, it is a little hard to believe your thoughts are that far different than your brothers....
felicia

Studio City, CA

#121067 Feb 16, 2014
It was a gradual transformation , I asked him why his posts were getting tamer, and he said his girlfriend snooped in on his internet activities and freaked out, they became less, then oddly missing, then he completely leaves topix, and comes back as his supposed brother minus the anti-Semitism.....
Everything thing else is the same though, escapades with women draped in Nazi, and confederate flags, scores with racist women, that are not really racist, their boyfriends are... so the woman borrows all his racist flags spits in the racist boyfriends face, preferring the magic Kneegrow....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 min Moses 135,990
Why Black Women Are Dumb! 5 min Drilling for the ... 10
Africans discovered the AMERICA before Columbus! (Jan '12) 12 min KiloEcho 7,935
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 20 min Bey 46,305
Why are Mexicans Becoming Racist Towards White ... (Feb '13) 28 min dindu tribal leader 273
why are white people so ugly? 34 min John 115
Poll DID TOPIX DISCONTINUE the HUMAN SEXUALITY FORUM? (Jul '10) 41 min prakhikha 2
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 55 min Nopal 240
The UK has left the EU 1 hr Moses 90
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr Moses 32,584
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 4 hr Harrisson 39
More from around the web