Are white women attracted to black men?

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#120146 Feb 11, 2014
blondegirl wrote:
oh my lord; ya'll all freaking out in here
You best settle down people- don't make me get out my whip ;)
It is mild now. You should have been here earlier....hehehehehe......
felicia

Studio City, CA

#120147 Feb 11, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
And I got very scared what could happen to me in 15 years.
As you should be, let me tell you the facts about aging, as the face loses fat with age, your Jewish nose will seem even larger......breasts are the least of your concerns, you can always cover those.....
Tga

Tulsa, OK

#120149 Feb 11, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>As you should be, let me tell you the facts about aging, as the face loses fat with age, your Jewish nose will seem even larger......breasts are the least of your concerns, you can always cover those.....
LOL!!

Oakland

#120150 Feb 11, 2014
Your brother, foolicia??????

http://www.google.com/imgres...
Tga

Tulsa, OK

#120151 Feb 11, 2014
blondegirl wrote:
<quoted text> oh he's in his usual spot- in the basement jerking off to pics of felicia's nat geo boobies
Men that have women do not jerk off.
Btw.... Where's 'ceek'.....lol
Tga

Tulsa, OK

#120152 Feb 11, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
Your brother, foolicia??????
http://www.google.com/imgres...
Wth is that??
lol

“The Truth--Its Out there”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#120153 Feb 11, 2014
Tga wrote:
<quoted text>. What's
TMMS?
to many mudsharks

Level 8

Location hidden

#120154 Feb 11, 2014
Trans Mutual Masturbation sex

Level 8

Location hidden

#120155 Feb 11, 2014
two many mad sh!theads
blondegirl

Mesquite, NV

#120156 Feb 11, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
It is mild now. You should have been here earlier....hehehehehe......
I saw; everybody was all up in arms over every little thing including {and mostly} nothing, lol
these people just like to fight. and if there's nothing to fight about, they'll make something up to fight about.
grade school shyt....:)
blondegirl

Mesquite, NV

#120157 Feb 11, 2014
Tga wrote:
<quoted text>. What's
TMMS?
Too Many Mutherfcking Shyttalkers

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

Since: Jan 14

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#120158 Feb 11, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
[email protected]
Rate n Hate.......hehehehehehehe
why do you care so much about ratings? You accuse everyone of not rating for you,or rating against you.meanwhile you're reporting people(the real crime in my eyes)and lying about it.if I was using the main site,I would rate all your posts negatively,because l know you care so much about it.you have a big mouth,and you're childish.

Oakland

#120159 Feb 11, 2014
Sassykaat wrote:
<quoted text> why do you care so much about ratings? You accuse everyone of not rating for you,or rating against you.meanwhile you're reporting people(the real crime in my eyes)and lying about it.if I was using the main site,I would rate all your posts negatively,because l know you care so much about it.you have a big mouth,and you're childish.
I don't care about it. I like teasing those who claim they change their ratings when they are negative. As for the rest of your opinion, I couldn't care less what you think about ANYTHING. All one has to do is review your foul filled posts to see who has a big mouth, no class and is childish. Are we clear because I will not be responding to you again, k?

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#120162 Feb 11, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>As you should be, let me tell you the facts about aging, as the face loses fat with age, your Jewish nose will seem even larger......breasts are the least of your concerns, you can always cover those.....
and you need to stop.the "white nationalist movement" is a total joke and isnt "moving" anywhere.you guys think that a nation consisting of a bunch of sf 'ers, vnn'ers,skin heads,outlaw bikers,aryan brotherhood'ers,nsm clowns,occidendal dissenters,and other radical right wing racists,and food stamp collecting meth
heads will work?! It will not.The gaede girls said themselves said that there are too many creeps in the "movement" so they defected. Golden boy derek black exposed you losers to mr.potok of the splc...before he defected.

Bill white is a nut and informant.the once glorified "villiage of the dammed" north dakota PLE failed hilariously,ending in jail time for craig cobb(who
may or may not be 14% black).nazi dad revealed hes fathered 7 kids from 4 baby mamas,and they all enjoy welfare.the tea party write a letter to you guys banning you from their events.they loathe you.fact is that the nationalist movement is full of informants.I mean absolutely FULL of informants! This is because they are a bunch of meth heads,losers,and thugs with no integrity.just look at the money grubbing don black,and his creepy closeted pal david duke...and dont even get me started on Chloe,the wife they share.white nationalism is a fox fuelled joke.and whats up with duke getting butt surgery? That is highly suspect.you guys cant even get along with eachother.WNs are nut job criminals who would kill each other if they ever got their own nation.

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#120164 Feb 11, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care about it. I like teasing those who claim they change their ratings when they are negative. As for the rest of your opinion, I couldn't care less what you think about ANYTHING. All one has to do is review your foul filled posts to see who has a big mouth, no class and is childish. Are we clear because I will not be responding to you again, k?
you're always suggesting people go back and read comments.I believe you go back and report comments.and you dont have to respond.you know my feelings in regards to you.

Look how I have to write.look how heavily everyone has to censor thenselves because of you.how is that fun??! You ruined the fun here.blonde too.I know shes been reporting up a storm too,even though I ignored her curse filled rants at me.

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#120165 Feb 11, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>get her, lil momma. She's part of the "White Nut" movement.
hey baby;)

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#120166 Feb 11, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
If ppl are gay it's not something I've got anything against. I vote for the political center. But you collect pics of females and stalk me, by mention me in every other post. Just so you know I'm not a lesbian. You wierd memopause heering. It's traumatizing to me.
Bonsoir Loulou :)

How have you been? I hope all is well with you.

I have not spoken to you in some time and for that I aplogize, I am also sorry to know that you are being stalked.....believe me when I tell you there is nothing worse than that I had a stalker when I was on another forum a while back it was creepy and she made unwanted and vulgar advances torward me.....certain people develop unhealthy fixations I think.
blondegirl

Mesquite, NV

#120167 Feb 11, 2014
Sassykaat wrote:
<quoted text> you're always suggesting people go back and read comments.I believe you go back and report comments.and you dont have to respond.you know my feelings in regards to you.
Look how I have to write.look how heavily everyone has to censor thenselves because of you.how is that fun??! You ruined the fun here.blonde too.I know shes been reporting up a storm too,even though I ignored her curse filled rants at me.
wtf are you talking about? First off I can't even use my own damn account because i was censored- which fcking pizzes me off to no end, and secondly I have never reported any ones post so you can just stop with that blame game crying about how "blonde ruined your fun" bullshyt right now.

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#120168 Feb 11, 2014
blondegirl wrote:
<quoted text> wtf are you talking about? First off I can't even use my own damn account because i was censored- which fcking pizzes me off to no end, and secondly I have never reported any ones post so you can just stop with that blame game crying about how "blonde ruined your fun" bullshyt right now.
I believe nsd and felisha are reporting people.I dont believe you are completely innocent,but who can blame you...im all over your man.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#120170 Feb 11, 2014
Sassykaat wrote:
<quoted text> and you need to stop.the "white nationalist movement" is a total joke and isnt "moving" anywhere.you guys think that a nation consisting of a bunch of sf 'ers, vnn'ers,skin heads,outlaw bikers,aryan brotherhood'ers,nsm clowns,occidendal dissenters,and other radical right wing racists,and food stamp collecting meth
heads will work?! It will not.The gaede girls said themselves said that there are too many creeps in the "movement" so they defected. Golden boy derek black exposed you losers to mr.potok of the splc...before he defected.
Bill white is a nut and informant.the once glorified "villiage of the dammed" north dakota PLE failed hilariously,ending in jail time for craig cobb(who
may or may not be 14% black).nazi dad revealed hes fathered 7 kids from 4 baby mamas,and they all enjoy welfare.the tea party write a letter to you guys banning you from their events.they loathe you.fact is that the nationalist movement is full of informants.I mean absolutely FULL of informants! This is because they are a bunch of meth heads,losers,and thugs with no integrity.just look at the money grubbing don black,and his creepy closeted pal david duke...and dont even get me started on Chloe,the wife they share.white nationalism is a fox fuelled joke.and whats up with duke getting butt surgery? That is highly suspect.you guys cant even get along with eachother.WNs are nut job criminals who would kill each other if they ever got their own nation.
Creepy closeted David Duke?, and the 'money grubbing Don Black? Too Funny.....

And Mr.Potock is just the face of normality I suppose?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A good theme music... 2 min Israelite Suprema... 5
Blacks and Space Travel? 9 min Long Legged Mack ... 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 24 min No Surprize 1,508,777
Best Guard Dog 24 min Long Legged Mack ... 3
Soo, ummm, is this what it looks like? 25 min MeSo 8
Mars 36 min Israelite Suprema... 6
Black Israelites! Answer these questions. 48 min Israelite Suprema... 5
White men are the solution for the single black... 1 hr Visitor 139
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 1 hr misfit 0676 2,031
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 2 hr Lori899 1,417